我 想要 嗰 個
|want|that|that one
I want that one
あれが欲しいです
나는 그것을 원한다
我想要嗰个
今日 媽媽 得閒 , 佢 想 靜靜 睇下 書 。
||free|||quietly|read a bit|
Today, when my mother has some spare time, she would like to read a book quietly.
不過 仔仔 都 一樣 好 得閒 。
|little one||||
But my son is as relaxed as ever.
佢 冇 嘢 做 。
He has nothing to do.
佢 成日 都 唔 聽話 , 開始 想 做 啲 好 曳 嘅 事 。
||||listen to advice|begin to||do||good|cool|that|things
She has been disobedient all day and started to want to do something nice.
仔仔 嘈 住 話 :「 媽媽 ,攞 嗰 邊 嗰 個 藍色 盒 畀 我 !
|shouting||||bring me||over there|that||blue|box||
Sonny squawked, "Mom, give me that blue box over there!
我 想要 嗰 個 藍色 盒 !
I want the blue box!
我 想 睇 下 裏面 有 乜嘢 !」
|want|look|a bit|inside||
I want to see what's inside!"
媽媽 答 佢 :「 等陣 先 攞 畀 你 啦 !」
|||wait a moment|first|get|||
Mom said, "I'll give it to you first."
仔仔 企上 張 櫈 度 , 佢 想 自己 攞 個 藍色 盒 落 嚟 。
|climbed up|on|chair|on|||himself|take|the|blue||down|down
When my son was on a chair, he wanted to get a blue box for himself.
媽媽 大叫 :「 唔 好 啊 !
Mom shouted, 'Oh no!
阿仔 !
Hey boy
Son!
你 一 攞 走 最 下面 個 盒 , 上面 啲 盒 都 會 跌落 嚟 㗎 !」
|||take|the most|||box||||||fall down|down|for sure
If you take the bottom box, the boxes on top will all fall down!'
仔仔 嬲 咗 媽媽 , 佢 覺得 媽媽 唔 幫 佢 。
|angry||||||||
The child upset his mother, feeling that his mother did not help him.
媽媽 見到 仔仔 唔 開心 , 諗 住 同 仔仔 出去 行下 。
|||||thinking of|||||take a walk
When the mother saw that the child was unhappy, she thought of taking him out for a walk.
「 嚟 啦 , 阿仔 !
"Come on, my child!
同 媽媽 一齊 去 街市 啦 !」
||||the market|
Let's go to the market with mom!
媽媽 同 仔仔 去 揾 賣 生果 嘅 伯伯 。
||||find|selling|fruit|possessive particle|uncle
Mom and son went to find the uncle selling fruits.
媽媽 諗住 買 啲 蘋果 返去 。
|planning to|buy|some|apples|to take home
Mom is thinking of buying some apples to bring back.
仔仔 見到 啲 橙 , 佢 望 住 最 下面 嗰 個 話 :
|||oranges||||||that||
When my son saw the oranges, he looked at the bottom:
「 我 想要 嗰 個 橙 !」
I want that orange!
賣 生果 嘅 伯伯 鬧 佢 :「 唔准 !
||||scold||not allowed
The fruit seller scolded him: No!
你 隻 曳 曳 豬 !
||||pig
You are such a brat!
你 一 攞 走 最 下面 個 橙 , 上面 啲 橙 都 會 跌落 嚟 㗎 !」
||take|||||||||||fall down|down|emphasis particle
If you take the lowest orange, all the oranges above it will fall down!
仔仔 走 咗 入 一間 賣 書 嘅 舖頭 度 。
||||a|selling||that|store|inside
The little boy walked into a bookstore.
佢 見到 好多 書 。
He saw a lot of books.
佢 望 住 最 下面 嗰 本書 話 :「 我 想要 嗰 本書 !」
|||||that|that book|||||
He looked at the book at the very bottom and said, "I want that book!"
賣書 嘅 哥哥 叫停 佢 :「 停手 啊 !
selling books||brother|"stop him"||Stop it|
The book seller stopped him and said, "Stop it!
細路 !
child
Kid!
你 一 攞 走 最 下面 嗰 本書 , 上面 啲 書 都 會 跌落 嚟 㗎 !」
||take|take||||this book||||||fall down||
When you take the book at the bottom, the books on top will fall off!
仔仔 又 走 到 去 賣 點心 嘅 叔叔 度 。
||||||dim sum|||
The boy went to where the uncle sells snacks.
叔叔 堆 高 啲 咖喱 角 。
|pile up|high||Curry puffs|corners
The uncle is stacking up some curry puffs.
仔仔 見到 啲 咖喱角 , 佢 望 住 最 下面 嗰 嚿 話 :
|||curry puffs|||||||piece|
When my son saw the samosas, he looked at the bottom of the pile of words:
「 我 想 食 嗰 嚿!」
|||that|piece
"I want to eat that!"
賣 點心 嘅 叔叔 話 佢 :「 唔好 !
||||||not good
The uncle who sells dim sum said, "No!"
你 一 攞 走 最 下面 嗰 嚿,
||take|||||piece
Take the bottom piece when you serve the curry,
上面 啲 咖喱 角 都 會 跌落 嚟 㗎 !
The curry pieces on top may fall off!
你 攞 最 上面 嗰 嚿 咖喱 角 啦 !」
|take|||that|piece|curry||
Take the top piece of Curry!
之後 仔仔 走 去 賣 花 嘅 婆婆 度 , 佢 喊 住 口 噉 話 :
||||||||||||mouth||
Afterwards, Sonny went to his grandmother, who was a flower seller, and she shouted at him to stop talking:
「 我 要 掹 走 下面 嗰 朵 花 !」
||pull out||||that flower|
"I'll take the flower below!"
婆婆 即刻 好 驚 噉 話 :
|immediately||scared||
Grandma is so scared right now:
「 小朋友 , 唔 好 掹 啊 !
|||pull|
"My little friend, I'm so sorry.
你 掹 啲 花 , 啲 花 會 死 㗎 !」
|||||||die|
If you pinch the flowers, the flowers will die!
仔仔 想 攞 啲 乜嘢 都 攞 唔 到 ,
No matter what the boy wants to get, he can't get it.
佢 好 唔 開心 , 又 叫 又 喊 。
He is very unhappy, crying and screaming.
其他人 唔 知道 佢 咩事 , 都 好 關心 佢 。
other people||||what's wrong|||care about|
Other people don't know what's going on with him, but they are still very concerned about him.
呢 個 時候 , 媽媽 望住 啲 狗 仔 ,踎低 話 :
||at that time||looking at||||squat down|
At this moment, the mother looked at the puppies and said with a smile,
「 我 想要 嗰 隻 , 黑色 嗰 隻 。」
||||black||
"I want that one, the black one."
仔仔 突然 唔 再 喊 , 佢 對 媽媽 話 :「 唔 好 !
Suddenly, Sonny stopped shouting and said to his mother, "No, no!
唔 好 要 嗰 隻 。」
|||that|
I don't want that one."
「 我哋 要 上面 嗰 隻 。」
"We'll take the one above."
仔仔 講完 之後 , 佢 輕輕 抱住 最 上面 嗰 隻 狗 仔 。
|finished speaking|||gently|hugged||||||
After he had finished speaking, he gently hugged the top dog.
「 黑色 嗰 隻 狗 仔 喺 最 下面 。
"The black puppy is at the bottom.
媽媽 一 抱 走 佢 ,
Mom, take her away.
上面 啲 狗仔 會 跌落 嚟 , 啲 狗仔 會 受傷 㗎 !」
|||||||||get hurt|for sure
The puppies will fall down, the puppies will get hurt!
聽到 仔仔 噉 講 , 媽媽 對 佢 笑 咗 一 笑 , 話 :
Upon hearing what Sonny said, his mother smiled at him:
「 你 明白 就 好 喇 !」
|understand|then||
"You understand, that's good!"