我 想 揸 巴士 返學 !
||drive||
Ich möchte in den Bus springen und zurück zur Schule gehen!
I want to take the bus back to school!
我想揸巴士返学!
今日 爸爸 媽媽 帶 阿女 去 緊 幼稚園 嗰度 行 。
|||take|||currently|kindergarten||walking
Today, Dad and Mom are taking their daughter to the kindergarten to walk around.
爸 : 仲 有 十 日 就 開學 , 到 嗰陣 就 成日 行 呢 條 路 㗎 喇 , 認 吓 啦 阿女 。
Dad||||days||start school|when it|that time||all the time|||this road|road|"you know"||familiarize with|||my daughter
Dad: There are still ten days until school starts, and by then we'll be walking this road all the time, get to know it, daughter.
女 : 我 知道 幼稚園 , 媽媽 帶 我 去 過 。
|||kindergarten|||||
Daughter: I know about kindergarten; Mom has taken me there before.
媽 : 係 呀 , 媽媽 嗰陣 帶 你 去 面試 。
||||||||interview
Mom: Yes, mom took you to the interview there.
開學 之後 , 你 會 見 多 啲 老師 , 又 可以 識 到 一 班 好 朋友 , 到 嗰陣 你 可以 同 啲 朋友 一齊 玩 , 一齊 學習 ……
|||will||||teachers|||||||||"get to"||||||||play||study
After the school year starts, you will meet more teachers and make more friends. You will be able to play and learn with your friends there. ......
女 : 我 知道 玩 !
||"I know how"|play
但 咩 係 學習 ?
|||Learning
But what is learning?
學習 好 重要 嘅 咩 ?
"Learning"||very important|"Is it"|
What is so important about learning?
爸 : 學習 就 係 學 多 啲 知識 同 技能 , 你 識 嘅 嘢 多 咗 , 就 會 叻女 咗 , 做 到 嘅 嘢 、 幫 到 嘅 人 就 越 多 !
|Learn more skills||||||knowledge||skills|||||||||smart girl|||||||||||more and more|
Dad: Learning means learning more knowledge and skills. The more you know, the better you will be, and the more you will be able to do and help!
爸爸 問 你 , 你 第日 大個 想 做 啲 咩 ?
||||"when you grow up"|grow up||||
Dad asked you what you want to do on the first day.
女 : 我 想 揸 巴士 !
Woman: I want to hold the bus!
爸 : 哈哈 , 但 要 做 個 好 嘅 巴士 司機 , 你 要 識 好多 技能 㗎 !
|"Haha"||||||||bus driver|||||skills|
Dad: Haha, but to be a good bus driver, you need to know a lot of skills!
你 要 知道 啲 掣 嘅 操作 、 交通 規則 同 巴士 路線 , 如果 啲 乘客 畀 碎銀 , 又 要 識 計數 , 佢哋 有 投訴 , 又 要 識 溝通 。
||||buttons||operation|Traffic rules|traffic rules|||bus routes|"if"||passengers|give|small change|"also" or "in addition"||know|counting money|||complaints||||communicate
You need to know the operation of the buttons, traffic rules and bus routes. If passengers give you crumbs, you need to know how to count them, they have complaints, and you need to know how to communicate with them.
女 : 好似 好 難 ……
|||hard
Woman: It seems so hard ......
媽 : 有心 唔怕 難 。
|"Determined"|not afraid|difficult
Mom: It's not hard to be kind.
而且 就算 唔係 為 做嘢 , 學習 對 你 嘅 成長 都 好 重要 。
"Moreover"|"even if"||for the purpose|working||to|||growth|||important
And even if you don't do it for a living, learning is important to your growth.
學 到 咁上下 , 你 就 會 揾 到 自己 嘅 興趣 , 學習 就 會 變成 一 件 開心 嘅 事 !
||"to some extent"|you|"then"||||||||||"become"||one|||
Once you've learned this, you'll find your own interests, and learning will become a pleasure!
女 : 我 知 !
我 嘅 興趣 係 跳舞 !
||interest||
媽 : 但 你 都 係 學 咗 幾 個 月 跳舞 之後 , 至 知道 自己 鍾意 跳舞 , 係咪 ?
||||||||||||only then||yourself|||"right?"
Mom: But you've been dancing for a few months now and you know you like it, right?
女 : 都 係 …… 噉 爸爸 可 唔 可以 教 我 揸 巴士 啊 ?
||||||||teach||||
Woman: Can my father teach me how to drive a bus?
爸 : 首先 你 要 揾 幼稚園 老師 教 你 好多 基本 嘅 知識 , 然後 大個 就 可以 揾 啲 識 揸 巴士 嘅 人 教 你 。
|||||kindergarten|||||basic||knowledge|"then"||||find||||||||
Dad: First, you'll have to get a kindergarten teacher to teach you the basics, and then when you're older, you can get a bus driver to teach you.
女 : 爸爸 教 我 基本 知識 咪 可以 囉 ?
||||basic|basic knowledge|||"right?"
Woman: Dad, can you teach me the basics?
爸 : 爸爸 媽媽 好多時 要 返工 教 唔 到 你 , 而且 我哋 識 嘅 嘢 又 同 幼稚園 老師 唔同 , 所以 你 要 去 幼稚園 學 啊 。
||||||teach||||Moreover||||||||||||||||
女 : 有 咩 唔同 ?
媽 : 幼稚園 老師 知道 點樣 教 你 可以 令 你 學 得 快 啲 啊 。
||||||||make||||||
Mom: Kindergarten teachers know how to teach you so that you can learn faster.
不如 等 我哋 返 屋企 再 講 多 啲 你 聽 ?
How about||||||||||
Why don't we tell you more when we get back to the house?
女 : 好 !
Woman|