回台灣 之後 的 三個 驚喜 3 things that surprised me in Taiwan & 載具 是 什麼 ?What is a "carrier"? #學 中文 #LearnMandarin - YouTube
|||||||surpris||||||||||véhicule||||
||||"Surprises"|||Three surprises||||Vehicle||||||transport vehicle|||Learn Mandarin|
3 Dinge, die mich in Taiwan überrascht haben & was ist ein "Träger"? #ChinesischLernen #MandarinLernen - YouTube
3 things that surprised me in Taiwan & what is the vehicle? What is a "carrier"? #learnChinese#LearnMandarin - YouTube
3 cosas que me sorprendieron en Taiwán & ¿qué es un "portador"? #AprendeChino #AprendeMandarín - YouTube
台湾で驚いた3つのことを終えて帰国&「キャリア」って何? #マンダリンを学ぶ - YouTube
3 rzeczy, które zaskoczyły mnie na Tajwanie i co to jest "przewoźnik"? #LearnChinese #LearnMandarin - YouTube
3 coisas que me surpreenderam em Taiwan & o que é uma "transportadora"? #AprenderChinês #AprenderMandarim - YouTube
你 現在 收聽 的 是 《 台味 中文 Learn Chinese, the Taiwanese Way》, 我 是 你 的 中文 小 老師 小安 。
you|"now"|listening to|"that"|"is"|Taiwanese Style|||||||"I"|"is"|you are listening|"that"|Chinese|little|little teacher|Little An
You are listening to "Learn Chinese, the Taiwanese Way", I am your Chinese teacher Xiao An.
我 今天 想 跟 你 分享 一下 我 隔離 結束 之後 都 在 做 什麼
I|today|want to|with||share with|"a bit"|"I"|quarantine|ended|after that|have been|doing|doing|what I've been doing
I want to share with you today what I've been doing since my quarantine is over
我 還想 跟 你 分享 一下 我 這次 回台灣 的 三個 驚喜 。
"I"|still want to|with|you|share with|"a bit"|"I"|this time|return to Taiwan|of the|three|surprises
I would also like to share with you three surprises from my trip back to Taiwan this time.
我 這次 是 在 飯店 隔離 14 天嘛
|||||quarantine|"you know"
I'm in a hotel quarantine for 14 days this time
那台灣 政府 規定 第 15 天 的 凌晨 12 點你 就 可以 離開 飯店 , 然後 結束 隔離 。
|government|stipulates||||midnight|"you"|||||||quarantine
Then the Taiwan government stipulates that you can leave the hotel at 12:00 in the morning on the 15th day, and then end the quarantine.
我 本來 是 計畫 在 第 15 天 的 早上 9 點 離開 飯店 ,
|originally||planned|||||||leave|hotel
I had planned to leave the hotel at 9am on day 15,
但是 不 知道 為 什麼 我爸 就 堅持 凌晨 12 點來 載 我 ,
"But"|"do not"|"know"|"for some reason"|why|my dad|just|insist on|midnight|"come at"|pick up|"my dad"
But I don't know why my dad insisted on picking me up at 12 am,
我 覺得 他 應該 是 太久 沒 見到 我 , 所以 迫不及待 想 跟 我 見面 。
"I"|think|he|should have|is|too long|hasn't|seen|"I"|so|eager to|wants to|with|"I"|meet with
I figured he had not seen me for too long, so he couldn't wait to meet me.
我 覺得 他 這樣 真的 很 可愛 。
I think he's really cute like that.
所以 我 凌晨 12 點就 坐 著 我 爸的車 回家 , 到家 大概 差不多 已經 凌晨 一 、 兩點 了 。
"So"|"I"|early morning|"at"|rode in|in|"I"|dad's car|go home|got home|around|almost|already|early morning||one or two|"already"
So I went home in my dad's car at 12 in the morning, and it was about one or two in the morning when I got home.
回到 家 的 感覺 真的 是 很 想 哭 , 因為 我 已經 兩年 多 沒有 回家 了 嘛 。
return to|home|of|feeling|really|really is|really|want to|cry|because|I|already|two years|more than|not been|go home||you know
I really want to cry when I get home, because I haven't been home for more than two years.
而且 這次 也 是 我們 全家 幾年 來 第一次 全員 到 齊 ,
"Moreover"|this time|"also"|"is"|our family|whole family|several years|"in recent years"|first time|all members|all present|all present
And this is the first time our whole family has come together for the first time in several years.
因為 過去 幾年 我們 全家 都 在 不同 的 地方 , 只有 我媽 跟 我 的 兩隻 狗 留在 台灣 生活 ,
||||||||||"only"|my mom|and|me|"of"|two dogs|two dogs|stayed in|Taiwan|live
Because our whole family was in different places in the past few years, only my mother and my two dogs stayed in Taiwan to live,
所以 我 想 這次 我們 全家人 能夠 團圓 , 每個 人 應該 都 滿 開心 的 吧 ?
"So"|"I"|"think"|this time|our family|whole family|be able to|reunite|each|person|should be|all|quite|happy|I would translate <的> in this context as "I think."|I guess
So I think this time our whole family can be reunited, everyone should be very happy, right?
當然 我們 家 就 跟 一般 的 家庭 一樣 , 過沒 兩天 我們 就 開始 吵架 了 。
"Of course"|"our"|family/home/house|"then"|"like"|ordinary|"of"|family|the same|after only|two days|we|"then"|start|argue|started
Of course, our family was just like a normal family, and after a couple of days we started arguing.
那 回到 家 這 幾天 我 幾乎 都 在 辦 事情 ,
"That"|"returning to"|home|these few days|few days|"I"|almost|all|"doing"|handling|affairs
When I got home, I was doing almost everything for the past few days.
像是 去 銀行 開戶 啊 、 辦 一支 新 的 手機 門號 啊 之類 的 。
such as|"go to"|bank|Open an account|such as|handle|a new|new|"of"|mobile phone|phone number|"for example"|"and so on"|
Like going to the bank to open an account, getting a new mobile phone number, etc.
我 還從 我 舊 的 銀行 戶頭 找到 我 之前 當兵 時 留下來 的 薪水 , 而且 還有 幾千塊 耶 ,
I|"even found"|"I" or "me"|old|"of the"|bank account|bank account|found|I|previously|in military service|time|left behind|"of the"|salary|"Moreover"|"still have"|a few thousand|
I also found my old salary from my old bank account, and I still have a few thousand bucks left.
我 完全 不 記得 我 這個 戶頭 有 剩下 這麼 多錢 , 所以 我滿 開心 的 ,
"I"|completely|do not|remember|"I"|this account|bank account|"has"|left|so much|so much money|"so"|very|very happy|
I don't remember at all that I have so much money left in this account, so I'm very happy,
就 好像 你 從 很久沒 穿 的 外套 的 口袋 裡面 找到 一千塊 一樣 那種 開心 的 感覺 , 就 滿 驚喜 的 啦 !
"Just"|"like"|you|"from"|long-unused|worn|"of"|Jacket pocket|"of"|pocket|||a thousand bucks||||||"Just"|quite|pleasantly surprised||
It's as happy as you find a thousand dollars in the pocket of a coat you haven't worn for a long time. It's full of surprises!
對 了 , 如果 你 還不 知道 的話 , 台灣 的 男生 年滿 18 歲 就要 服兵役 ,
"By the way"|"by the way"|"If"|you|"still don't"|"know"|"if"|Taiwan|"if you"|young men|"reaching"||"have to"|serve military service
By the way, if you didn't know, boys in Taiwan are required to do military service when they turn 18.
就是 我們 平常 說 的 當兵 。
"just"|"we"|usually|say|"that is"|serve in military
That's what we usually call a soldier.
當兵 的 時候 可以 領 薪水 , 雖然 不是 很多 , 就 幾千塊 而已 ,
||||receive|||||||
When you are a soldier, you can get a salary, although it is not a lot, only a few thousand yuan.
但是 我 覺得 有 總 比 沒有 好 啦 !
||||always||||
But I think something is better than nothing!
而且 我 當兵 的 時候 有 遇到 過年 期間 , 所以 其實 我 有 拿到 一點點 獎金 。
|||||||Chinese New Year|holiday period|||||||bonus
And when I was in the army, there was a Chinese New Year period, so I actually got a little bonus.
現在 回頭 看 , 雖然 真的 薪水 好少 喔 ,
"Now"|look back|look back|"Although"|really|salary|very little|
Looking back now, although the salary is really low,
可是 真的 是 有 總比 沒有 好 !
||||better than nothing||
But really, something is better than nothing!
那 講到 辦事 情 我 就 想 說 一下 , 如果 你 是 外國人 , 而且 你 會 在 台灣 住 一陣子 的話 ,
"that"|"speaking of"|handle affairs||||||||||||||||||
When it comes to doing things, I just want to say, if you are a foreigner and you will live in Taiwan for a while,
你 來 台灣 第一件 事 就是 要 去 移民 署 辦 你 的 居留證 (ARC),
you|come to|Taiwan|first thing|thing to do|"is to"|"need to"|go to|immigration office|immigration office|handle|you|your|Residence permit|Alien Resident Certificate
The first thing you do when you come to Taiwan is to go to the Immigration Office to get your Residence Permit (ARC),
這張 居留證 就 等 於是 你 在 台灣 的 身分證 ,
This card|||equivalent to|"thus"|||||
This residence permit is equivalent to your ID card in Taiwan.
你 要 開 銀行 的 戶頭 啊 、 你 要 在 台灣 打 疫苗 啊 、 你 要 做 各種 的 手續 你 都 需要 這張 居留證 , 所以 它 真的 很 重要 。
||||||||||||vaccine|||||||procedures|You|||||||||
You need to open a bank account, you need to get vaccinated in Taiwan, and you need this residence permit for various procedures, so it is really important.
在 疫情 爆發 之前 , 你 入境 台灣 之後 你 一定 要 在 15 天 之內 去 移民 署 辦 這個 證件 ,
||outbreak|||entering||||||||within 15 days||||handle||document
Before the outbreak of the epidemic, after you entered Taiwan, you must go to the immigration office to apply for this document within 15 days.
但是 現在 因為 疫情 的 關係 大家 都 要 隔離 14 天嘛 , 等 於是 說 你 隔離 結束 的 當天 你 就 要 衝 去 移民 署 辦 這個 證件 ,
||||||||||||||||||that day|||have to|rush||||||document
But now because of the epidemic, everyone has to quarantine for 14 days, which means you have to rush to the immigration office to apply for this certificate on the day your quarantine ends.
這 不太可能 嘛 , 有點 太 勉強 大家 了 ,
This|"unlikely"||"a bit"|too|forcing||
It's not likely, it's a little too reluctant,
所以 台灣 政府 就 把 15 天 的 期限 延長 到 30 天 ,
|||||||time limit|extended||
So the Taiwanese government extended the 15-day period to 30 days.
所以 你 現在 來到 台灣 , 你 要 隔離 你 也 不用 擔心 ,
So you come to Taiwan now, you don't have to worry if you want to isolate,
因為 其實 你 還有 充分 的 時間 可以 去 辦 這個 證件 。
||||plenty of|||||||
Because in fact, you still have enough time to apply for this certificate.
好 啦 , 回到 正題 。
|||main topic
OK, back to the topic.
接下來 我 想 分享 一下 我 在 台灣 遇到 的 另外 一個 驚喜 ,
Next, I would like to share another surprise I encountered in Taiwan,
這個 驚喜 就是 台北 的 捷運 竟然 多 了 一條線 !
|pleasant surprise|||||actually|||a new line
which is that Taipei's MRT has added another line!
我 在 日本 的 時候 因為 沒有 注意 到 這條 新聞 ,
|||||||||this piece of|news story
When I was in Japan, I didn't notice this news.
所以 這次 回來 我 搭 捷運 的 時候 看到 捷運 的 地圖 怎麼 變得 更 複雜 了 ,
|||||MRT system|||||||||||
So when I came back to take the MRT this time, I saw how the MRT map became more complicated.
當下 我 覺得 滿 驚喜 的 。
||||pleasantly surprised|
At the moment I am amazed.
我 每次 從 日本 回來 都 會 發現 一些 捷運 的 變化 ,
Every time I come back from Japan I find some MRT changes,
像是 多 了 一條 機場 捷運 啊 、
It's like an airport MRT.
捷運 進站 的 刷卡 聲 從 原來 的 嗶 嗶 嗶 的 聲音 變成 鋼琴 聲
|entering the station||Swipe card|||||beep|beep|beep||||piano sound|
The swiping sound of the MRT entering station has changed from the original beep beep sound to the piano sound
還有 捷運 進站 的 音樂 也 變得 不 一樣 了 ,
"Also"|MRT|arriving at station|"of the"|"chime"|"also"|became|not|different|"has become"
And the music at the MRT stops has also changed.
以前 也 是 那種 嗶 嗶 嗶 的 聲音 , 很 吵 。
"Previously"|"also"|"is"|that kind of|||||||noisy
It used to be that kind of beeping sound, very noisy.
現在 好像 變得 比較 好聽 耶 !
||||better sounding|
Now it seems to have become more pleasant!
總之 , 我 每 一次 從 國外 回來 都 會 覺得 台北 怎麼 一直 在 改變 ,
"In short"|"I"|every|each time|from|abroad|come back|always|will always|feel like|Taipei|"how"|always|"always"|changing
Anyway, every time I come back from abroad, I feel like Taipei is constantly changing.
尤其 是 台北 捷運 的 變化 最大 ,
"especially"|||||changes|greatest
In particular, the Taipei MRT has changed the most.
所以 找出 捷運 的 變化 好像 變成 我 每次 回國 的 一個 樂趣 。
"So"|"find out"|MRT system|"of the"||seems like|become|"my"|"every time"|returning to Taiwan|"of the"|a kind of|fun activity
So finding out the changes in the MRT seems to be a pleasure for me every time I go back to China.
那 接下來 是 第三個 驚喜 。
|"up next"|"is"|third one|surprise
Then comes the third surprise.
第三個 驚喜 其實 一 開始 是 讓 我 覺得 很 困惑 。
|surprise|"in fact"|at the|"at first"|is|make|||very|confused
The third surprise actually confused me at first.
我 這次 回來 台灣 聽到 一個 新名詞 叫做 「 載具 」。
|this time|came back|Taiwan|heard about|a/an/the|new term|called|Vehicle
When I came back to Taiwan this time, I heard a new term called "vehicle".
我 第一次 聽到 「 載具 」 這個 詞是 我 在 便利商店 結帳 的 時候 , 店員 問我 說 :「 你 要 不要 刷 載具 ?」
|||receipt code||the term|||Convenience store|check out|||||||||scan|carrier tool
The first time I heard the word "vehicle" was when I was checking out at a convenience store, and the clerk asked me, "Do you want to brush a vehicle?"
我 當下 就 覺得 很 困惑 , 覺得 滿頭 問號 ,
"I"|at that moment|right away|felt|"very"|confused|felt|full of|question marks
Immediately I felt very confused, I felt full of question marks,
心裡 想 說 :「 蛤 , 什麼 是 載具 ?! 我 從來 都 沒有 聽過 這個 詞 !」
I thought to myself, "Clam, what is a vehicle?! I've never heard that word!"
我 回家 還 上網 認真 的 估狗 一下 ,
I|go home|"also"|go online|seriously|seriously|Google it|a bit
When I got home, I went online and took a serious look at the dog.
我 才 發現 原來 「 載具 」 跟 「 發票 」 是 相關 的 東西 。
"I"|just now|discovered|"turns out"|Carrier device|with|invoice||related to|related to|things
I just found out that "vehicle" and "invoice" are related things.
那 我們 先 從 「 發票 」 開始 講起 好 了 。
"Then"|"we"|"first"|"from"|invoice|"get started"|start with|"Okay"|
So let's start with the "invoice" first.
發票 , 就是 英文 的 receipt。
||||invoice
Invoice is the receipt in English.
台灣 的 發票 跟 其他 國家 的 發票 有點 不 一樣 。
Invoices in Taiwan are a bit different from invoices in other countries.
台灣 的 發票 有 特別 的 樣式 規定 ,
||||||format|
Taiwan's invoices have special style requirements,
而且 它 是 政府 用來 跟 商店 課稅 的 一種 工具 。
"Moreover"|it|"is"|government|"used for"||store|taxation|||tool
And it's a tool the government uses to tax shops.
當然 一般 的 消費者 也 可以 把 發票 當作 購物 明細 來看 , 就是 你 可以 看到 自己 剛剛 買 了 什麼 東西 。
Of course|ordinary|"of the"|consumer|"also"|can|treat as|Receipt|treat as|shopping list|itemized list|||||||||||
Of course, ordinary consumers can also view invoices as shopping details, that is, you can see what you just bought.
當 消費者 買到 的 東西 有 瑕疵 的 時候 他 也 可以 拿 著 發票 跟 商家 退貨 ,
|consumer|bought||||defect||||||||||merchant|Return goods
When a consumer buys something that is defective, he can also return it to the merchant with the invoice.
所以 它 也 可以 當作 你 有 跟 商家 買 東西 的 證據 。
||||||||||||proof
So it can also be used as evidence that you have purchased something from the merchant.
那 跟 其他 國家 比較 不 一樣 的 地方 是 台灣 的 發票 其實 也 是 一種 樂透 。
|||||||||||||||||lottery game
What is different from other countries is that Taiwan's invoice is actually a lottery.
樂透 就是 英文 的 lottery。
||||lottery
樂透 通常 是 你 買 一張 彩券 , 彩券 上面 會 有 數字 ,
||||||lottery ticket|||||
Lotto is usually when you buy a lottery ticket with numbers on it,
如果 彩券 上面 的 數字 跟 開獎 時 的 數字 有 部分 是 一樣 的話 , 你 通常 可以 拿到 一些 獎金 。
||||||winning numbers||||||||||||||
If the numbers on the lottery ticket are partly the same as the numbers in the drawing, you can usually get some money.
那 如果 兩邊 的 數字 完全 一模一樣 的話 , 你 通常 可以 拿到 幾千萬 、 甚至 是 幾億 的 獎金 。
||||||||||||tens of millions|even up to||hundreds of millions||
Then if the numbers on both sides are exactly the same, you can usually get tens of millions, or even hundreds of millions of bonuses.
我 剛剛 有 說 過台灣 的 發票 是 為 了 幫助 政府 向 商家 課稅 的 一種 工具 嘛 ,
||||Taiwan receipts||||||||"towards"||||||
I just said that Taiwan's invoices are a tool to help the government tax businesses.
那 當初 政府 就是 為 了 鼓勵 消費者 跟 商家 拿 發票 ,
At that time, the government was to encourage consumers to get invoices from merchants.
這樣 才 可以 跟 商家 收到 比較 多 的 稅金 ,
|||||||||tax revenue
This will allow you to receive more tax from your business.
所以 才 會 有 這種 樂透 的 設計 , 這樣 消費者 才 會 想 去 拿 發票 。
That's why there is this lottery design, so that consumers want to get the invoice.
所以 在 台灣 每 一張 發票 都 等於 一張 樂透 的 彩券 ,
So every invoice in Taiwan is equivalent to a lottery ticket.
你 只要 消費 的 時候 有 拿到 發票 你 都 有 機會 可以 拿到 獎金 。
||make a purchase||||||||||||
As long as you get an invoice when you consume, you will have a chance to get bonuses.
而且 就算 你 是 外國人 你 還是 一樣 有 資格 可以 拿到 這種 發票 的 獎金 。
|||||||||eligibility||||||
And even if you are a foreigner, you are still eligible to receive bonuses from this type of invoice.
所以 你 到 台灣 的 時候 你 買 東西 時 拿到 的 發票 你 一定 要 好好 收著 ,
|||||||||||||||||Keep carefully
So when you arrive in Taiwan, you must keep the invoices you get when you buy things.
因為 你 有 機會 可以 中 大獎 。
||||||grand prize
Because you have a chance to win the jackpot.
那台灣 的 發票 從 原本 一張 一張 很 大張 的紙 ,
||||||||large sheet|of paper
The Taiwan invoice was originally a large sheet of paper,
變成 一張 一張 比較 小的紙 ,
||||smaller paper
到 現在 已經 演變成 連 一張 紙都 不 需要 。
|||evolved into|||a single sheet||need
It has evolved to the point where you don’t even need a piece of paper.
因為 印出 一張 發票 就 會 需要 要 用到 紙嘛 ,
|print out||||||||paper, right
Because printing an invoice requires paper,
以 環保 的 角度 來看 這樣 真的 滿 浪費 資源 的 ,
||||||||wasteful|resources|
From an environmental point of view, this is really a waste of resources.
所以 在 一個 講求 環保 而且 又 人手 一支 手機 的 年代 之下 , 載具 也 跟 著 誕生 了 。
"So"|"in"|an era of|"emphasizing"|environmental protection|||"everyone has"|a single|mobile phone||era|under this era|device||||came into being|
Therefore, in an era of environmental protection and a mobile phone, the vehicle was also born.
載具 , 簡單 來說 就是 一個 可以 用來 存 電子 發票 的 東西 ,
||||||||electronic|||
Vehicle, in simple terms, is a thing that can be used to store electronic invoices,
像是 你 搭 捷運 的 悠遊卡 啊 、
|||||EasyCard|
Like the EasyCard you use for taking the MRT,
你 在 各個 商家 辦 的 會員卡 、
||||||Membership card
the membership cards you have from various stores,
或是 你 有 的 信用卡 ,
or the credit cards you own,
這些 卡片 都 可以 當作 載 具來 使用 ,
|Cards|||||as tools|
These cards can be used as vehicles.
意思 就是說 這些 卡片 都 可以 用來 存 發票 。
This means that these cards can be used to store invoices.
所以 如果 你 買 東西 的 時候 你 把 發票 存到 載 具裡面 的話 ,
||||||||||store in|storage device|in the carrier|
So if you save the invoice into the vehicle when you buy something,
你 買 完 東西 之後 就 可以 上網 查看 你 剛剛 買 東西 存進 載具 的 發票 ,
|buy|||||||"check"|||||stored in|||
After you buy something, you can go online and check the invoice for what you just bought and deposited into the vehicle.
這樣 不 浪費 資源 又 方便 。
This does not waste resources and is convenient.
譬如說 你 今天 去 便利商店 買 東西 的 時候 你 用 悠遊卡 付錢 ,
"For example"||||||||||||
For example, when you go to a convenience store to buy something today, you pay with your Easy Card.
這時候 店員 可能 就會問 你 說 :「 你 的 發票 要 存裡面 還是 印出來 ?」
|||might ask|||||||store digitally||print out
At this time, the clerk may ask you: "Do you want to save your invoice inside or print it out?"
意思 就是說 你 的 發票 要 存到 悠遊 卡裡面 變成 電子 發票 ,
|||||||EasyCard|onto the card|become||
This means that your invoice must be stored in the EasyCard and turned into an electronic invoice.
還是 你 要 印出來 變成 一張 紙本 的 發票 。
||||||paper copy||
Or do you have to print it out and turn it into a paper invoice.
那 我 現在 想 講為 什麼 店員 會問 我 要 不要 「 刷 」 載具 。
||||explain why|||will ask|||||
Now I want to talk about why the store clerk asked me if I wanted to "brush" the vehicle.
「 刷 」 這個 動詞 通常 都 會 跟 「 條碼 」 一起 用 ,
||verb|||||barcode||
The verb "brush" is usually used together with "barcode".
條碼 就是 barcode,
||barcode
像 便利商店 的 店員 幫 你 結帳 的 時候 就 會 幫 你 刷 商品 上 的 條碼 , 這樣 你 才 知道 每個 商品 的 價錢 是 多少 。
||||||||||||||product|||||||||||||
For example, when the clerk at a convenience store helps you check out, he will swipe the barcode on the product for you, so that you know the price of each product.
那 現在 有 一個 東西 叫做 「 手機 條碼 」,
Now there is something called 'mobile barcode',
它 也 是 一種 載具 , 可以 用來 存 發票 , 它 就 長 得 像 一個 條碼 。
||||Carrier device|||||||||||
It is also a carrier, used to store invoices, and it looks like a barcode.
通常 你 到 你 手機 的 app store 裡面 搜尋 「 載具 」,
|||||||||search for|
Usually you can search for 'carrier' inside your phone's app store.
你 就 可以 看到 很多 app 有 這種 手機 條碼 的 功能 ,
|||||||||||barcode feature
You can see that many apps have this mobile barcode function.
那 我 用 的 是 一個 叫 「 發票 載具 」 的 app。
I use an app called 'invoice carrier'.
所以 如果 店員 問你要 不要 刷載 具 的 時候 , 你 說 :「 好 」,
"So"|"If"|store clerk|ask you for|"want to"|"Install tool"|tool|||||
So when the cashier asks if you want to use the carrier, you say, 'Yes',
然後 你給 他 刷 你 的 手機 條碼 ,
|"you give"||||||
And then you let them scan the barcode on your phone.
這時候 發票 就會 存到 你 的 條碼 裡面 。
||will|||||
At this time, the invoice will be saved in your barcode.
然後 你 買 完 東西 之後 , 你 就 會 發現 你 剛剛 買 東西 的 發票 已經 顯示 在 你 的 手機 條碼 的 app 裡面 。
|||||||||||||||||displayed||||||||
After you finish shopping, you will find that the receipt for your purchases has already appeared in the barcode app on your phone.
然後 我 剛剛 有 提到 每張 發票 都 等 於是 一張 樂透 的 彩券 ,
|||||each||||||||
I mentioned earlier that each receipt is like a lottery ticket,
所以 這些 手機 條碼 的 app,
so these barcode apps on your phone,
它 也 會 自動 幫 你 看 你 哪些 發票 有 中獎 ,
|||automatically||||||||won a prize
It will also automatically help you check which of your invoices are winning ones.
這樣 很 方便 吧 !
Isn't that convenient!
以前 我們 還是 用紙 發票 的 時候 , 我們 都 要 一張 一張 發票 拿 出來 對獎 ,
"Previously"|"We"|"still"|paper-based|Invoice|"when we"|"when"|"We"|all|"had to"|one by one|one by one|invoice|take out|take out|Check prizes
In the past, when we still used paper invoices, we had to take out each invoice one by one for checking.
這樣 很花 時間 、 很 麻煩 , 而且 這些 紙 發票 很 佔 空間 。
|||||||paper receipts|||take up|space
This is time-consuming, cumbersome, and these paper invoices take up a lot of space.
像 我們 家 以前 就 有 一個 抽屜 是 專門 來放紙 發票 的 ,
|||||||Drawer|||store paper||
For example, we used to have a drawer in our house specifically for paper invoices.
那 現在 如果 用 這種 手機 條碼 的話 , 這些 放 發票 的 抽屜 就 可以 空 出來 。
|||||||||||||||free up|free up
Now if this kind of mobile phone barcode is used, these drawers for invoices can be freed up.
所以 我 覺得 手機 條碼 真的 滿多 優點 的 。
||||||quite a few|advantages|
So I think mobile phone barcodes have many advantages.
所以 研究 載具 是 什麼 之後 ,
So after studying what a carrier is,
我 覺得 載具 其實 也 算是 一個 驚喜 耶 !
I think carriers are actually quite a surprise!
因為 我 覺得 台灣 有 努力 在 把 發票 電子化
|||||working hard||||digitizing
Because I think Taiwan is making efforts to digitize invoices
就是 把紙 的 發票 變成 電子 發票 ,
|"paper receipt"|||||
Just turn paper receipts into electronic receipts,
這樣 很 環保 又 很 方便 ,
||Eco-friendly|||
which is very environmentally friendly and convenient,
而且 就連 我媽 這個 3C 白痴 也 開始 用 手機 條碼 了 ,
|even|||3C idiot|tech-illiterate||||||
even my mom, who is a 3C idiot, has started using mobile barcodes.
所以 我 真的 覺得 滿 驚喜 的 。
||||really quite||
So I am really pleasantly surprised.
我 這 兩年 多 沒 回台灣 , 我 覺得 台灣 在 這方面 真的 改變 滿大 的 。
|||||||||||||quite a lot|
I haven't been back to Taiwan for more than two years, and I feel that there have been significant changes in Taiwan in this regard.
好 啦 , 以上 就是 今天 的 內容 。
||||||content
Okay, that's all for today's content.
歡 迎來 跟 我 分享 你 對 這個 podcast 有 什麼 想法 ,
|"to share"||||||||||
Welcome to share your thoughts on this podcast with me,
你 可以 在 IG 或是 推特 上傳 私訊給 我 ,
|||||Twitter|upload/send|DM|
You can send me a direct message on IG or Twitter,
我 的 帳號 是 thetaiwaneseway,
||||the Taiwanese way
My account is thetaiwaneseway,
或是 你 也 可以 寄信 到 我 的 email:thetaiwaneseway@gmail.com
||||send an email||||||Gmail address|
最後 , 再 跟 你 提醒 一下 , 如果 你 有 聽不懂 的 地方 , 歡迎 到 我 的 網站 看 逐字 稿 ,
||||remind||||||||||||||word-for-word|transcript
Finally, I would like to remind you once again that if you don't understand anything, feel free to visit my website to read the script word by word,
你 也 可以 到 我 的 Youtube 看 影片 , 我 都 有 上 字幕 ,
|||||||||||||subtitles
You can also watch videos on my YouTube channel where I have added subtitles,
我會 把 連結 放在 資訊 欄裡面 。
||link|||in the section
I will put the links in the description box.
然後 我們 下次 再見 , 掰掰 !
Then we'll see each other next time. Goodbye!