11. Huahua & Wolf - Sports
||sports
11. Huahua & Wolf - Sports
11. Huahua & Wolf - Sports
花花 我 還 記得 七年 前 , 2001 年 , 北京 奧運會 申辦 成功 的 那個 晚上 。
|||||||||bidding for||||
那個 時候 我 在 想 , 七年 , 該 是 多麼 的 漫長 啊 。
||||||||||long|
At that time, I was thinking, seven years is such a long time.
可是 , 現在 已經 是 2008 年 七月份 了 。
|||||July|
再 過 一個 月 , 北京 奧運會 就要 正式 開幕 了 。
|||||||officially|open|
那麼 花花 , 奧運會 的 時候 , 你 最 想 看 的 , 是 哪 一種 比賽 項目 ?
||||||||||||||event
So Huahua, during the Olympics, which event do you most want to watch?
我 最 想 看 的 是 女排 。
||||||women's volleyball
你 為 什麼 想 看 女排 呢 ?
你 很 喜歡 打 排球 是 嗎 ?
||||volleyball||
我 原來 在 上 高中 的 時候 , 我們 學校 是 排球 傳統 校 , 連獲同類 學校 的 五屆 女子 排球 冠軍 , 男子 十屆 冠軍 。
||||high school|of||||||||consecutive championships||possessive particle|five championships||||||
When I was in high school, our school was a traditional volleyball school and won five consecutive women's volleyball championships and ten men's championships from similar schools.
哇 , 那麼 厲害 。
那麼 你 喜歡 中國 隊 嗎 ?
是 的 。
我 最 喜歡 中國 隊 的 二傳 馮坤 。
I like the Chinese team's setter Feng Kun the most.
她 很 有 潛質 , 而且 是 一個 很 聰明 的 , 用 頭腦 在 打球 的 隊長 。
She has great potential and is a very smart captain who plays with her head.
那麼 花花 你 平常 會 經常 打 排球 嗎 ?
So Huahua, do you usually play volleyball?
現在 很 少 了 。
因為 你 也 知道 , 排球 是 要 有 五個 人 一組 , 十個 人 才 能夠 去 玩 這項 遊戲 的 。
Because you also know that volleyball requires a group of five people and ten people can play this game.
現在 上班 了 , 很 難 集 齊 那麼 多 的 人手 , 所以 也 就 漸漸 不 再 繼續 玩 了 。
Now that I'm at work, it's difficult to gather so many people, so I gradually stopped playing.
我 現在 最 多 的 體育 項目 , 可能 會 是 游泳 。
哦 , 游泳 。
我 也 很 喜歡 游泳 。
而且 , 現在 夏天 到 了 , 在 炎熱 的 天氣 裡 游泳 , 是 一件 很 舒服 的 事情 。
Moreover, now that summer is here, swimming in the hot weather is a very comfortable thing.
對 啊 , 而且 游泳 是 一項 對 身體 整體 都 很 有益 的 運動 。
Yes, and swimming is a sport that is very beneficial to the body as a whole.
它 是 一項 全身 所有 肌肉 都 需要 去 工作 的 運動 。
It is an exercise that requires all the muscles in the body to work.
如果 你 想 塑身 修行 的 話 , 可能 游泳 就是 一個 最好 的 方式 了 。
If you want to get in shape and practice, swimming may be the best way.
不過 , 似乎 並 不是 所有 人 都 喜歡 用 游泳 這種 運動 來 打造 好 的 身材 。
However, it seems that not everyone likes to use swimming to build a good figure.
那麼 其實 就是 像 我們 所說 的 , 所有 的 運動 可能 都 是 需要 一個 長 時間 的 慢慢 慢慢 去 做 的 那麼 一個 過程 。
Well, in fact, as we said, all exercise may be a process that takes a long time to do slowly.
如果 你 只是 短期 的 運動 一下 , 然後 就 放棄 了 , 可能 就 達 不到 健身 , 或者 是 美體 休閒 的 效果 了 吧 。
If you only exercise for a short period of time and then give up, you may not be able to achieve the effects of fitness, body beauty and leisure.
哦 , 我 是 這個 意思 。
Oh, that's what I mean.
我 是 說 , 據 我 的 了解 呢 , 有 很多 女孩 不 願意 去 游泳 , 因為 她們 說 , 游泳 會 讓 你 變得 四肢 發達 , 然後 顯得 很 健壯 。
I mean, from what I understand, there are a lot of girls who don't want to swim because they say swimming will make you develop your limbs and make you look strong.
這樣 的 話 , 就 會 失去 了 , 原來 那種 苗條 的 身材 。
In this case, you will lose your original slim figure.
那 , 花花 , 你 有 這樣 的 顧慮 嗎 ?
應該 不 會 有 吧 。
因為 在 我 身邊 有 這樣 一個 例子 。
Because there is such an example around me.
我 有 一個 很 要 好 的 同學 , 她 在 上 初中 的 時候 , 就 參加 游泳隊 。
I have a very good classmate who joined the swimming team when she was in junior high school.
她 一直 都 是 二級 運動員 。
She has always been a Division II athlete.
她 的 身材 很 好 , 個子 也 很 高 , 是 個 很 漂亮 的 女孩 。
She has a good figure and is very tall. She is a very beautiful girl.
她 也 不 會 有 很 健壯 的 那種 狀態 , 而是 很 勻稱 的 那種 美 , 會 讓 人 看起來 很 舒服 。
She is not in a very strong state, but has a very well-proportioned beauty that makes people look very comfortable.
那 我 有 問 過 她 , 她 的 秘訣 是 什麼 。
她 就 告訴 我 , 她 在 運動 的 時候 , 不 會 用 太 長 的 時間 去 練 她 的 爆發力 這 一類 , 而是 去 練 一些 耐性 比較 大 的 項目 。
She told me that when she was exercising, she would not spend too long practicing her explosive power, but would instead practice some projects that require greater endurance.
比如 像 一 千米 這樣 ( 遊 下來 )。
那 長 時間 的 游泳 可能 就 會 讓 人 的 身材 很 苗條 很 纖細 ,
那 如果 你 是 練 百 米 衝刺 那種 , 可能 就 會 相對 來講 健壯 一些 吧 。
If you practice sprinting for 100 meters, you may be relatively stronger.
噢 , 原來 是 這樣 。
Oh, that's it.
同時 , 我 想 , 運動 不光 是 對 人 的 身體 有 好處 , 運動 還 可以 改善 人 的 情緒 。
At the same time, I think that exercise is not only good for people's bodies, but it can also improve people's mood.
因為 我 發現 , 每次 在 運動 完 之後 , 心情 都 特別 的 舒暢 。
Because I find that every time after exercising, I feel particularly comfortable.
對 啊 , 所以 , 廣告詞 裡面 也 有 說 啊 , 身體 好 才 心情 好 嘛 。
Yes, so it is said in the advertisement that a good body makes you feel good.
似乎 女孩 都 比較 喜歡 那些 健身操 , 或者 瑜珈 這 一類 不是 特別 劇烈 的 運動 。
It seems that girls prefer aerobics or yoga, which are not particularly strenuous exercises.
而 男孩 則 喜歡 那些 運動量 特別 大 的 運動 , 比如說 , 足球 , 籃球 , 還有 網球 這 一類 的 。
那麼 花花 , 除了 游泳 之外 , 你 還有 其他 的 運動 愛好 嗎 ?
還 會 有 很多 啊 。
比如 像 打 羽毛球 , 乒乓球 , 我 也 很 喜歡 和 男孩子 一起 玩 啊 ,
但是 , 大多 像 你 說 的 那種 很 劇烈 的 運動 , 就 不 能夠 去 對抗 了 。
However, most strenuous exercises like the ones you mentioned cannot be resisted.
一般 都 會 打 打 台球 這 樣子 。
I usually play billiards like this.
那 Wolf , 你 說 男孩子 都 很 喜歡 踢 足球 , 那 你 喜 不 喜歡 呢 ?
我 當然 喜歡 了 。
我 以前 是 一個 不折不扣 的 足球迷 。
I used to be a huge football fan.
我 以前 幾乎 每天 都 要 踢 一會 足球 。
當然 現在 由於 時間 的 關係 , 平時 也 很 少 踢 了 。
Of course, due to time constraints, I rarely play football anymore.
最近 好像 歐洲 杯 已經 開始 了 , 那 你 有 沒 有 看 足球 呢 ?
事實上 我 已經 有 很 長 時間 沒有 認認真真 的 看 一場 足球 比賽 了 , 因為 沒有 那麼 多 時間 。
In fact, I haven't watched a football game seriously for a long time because I don't have that much time.
但是 以前 每 一場 重要 的 足球 比賽 , 我 都 不 會 放過 。
But in the past, I would not let go of every important football match.
記得 我 還 在讀 高中 的 時候 , 那個 時候 , 我 對 足球 的 痴迷 , 幾乎 已經 達到 了 瘋狂 的 程度 。
I remember when I was still in high school, at that time, my obsession with football had almost reached a crazy level.
我 甚至 會 逃課 , 和 同學 一起 去 踢 足球 ; 我 也 會 和 同學 一起 逃課 , 然後 去 看 足球賽 。
那 我 想 , 像 你 這樣 的 球迷 , 一定 也 經常 會 熬夜 到 凌晨 三四點 , 為 了 看 一場 可能 並 不 能夠 算 很 精彩 的 比賽 , 但是 卻 會 覺得 很 值得 。
Then I think that fans like you will often stay up until three or four in the morning to watch a game that may not be very exciting, but it will be worth it.
怎麼 說 呢 , 如果 你 很 喜歡 那個 球隊 , 或者 那個 球員 , 那麼 , 即使 那 場 比賽 沒有 進球 , 你 也 會 覺得 比賽 踢 的 很 精彩 。
我 想 可能 真正 的 球迷 對 這 一點 了解 的 比較 清楚 。
I think maybe real fans understand this better.
我 想 是 這樣 , 像 我 這樣 的 女孩 , 基本上 是 不 會 關心 足球 這 一類 運動 。
I think so, girls like me basically don’t care about sports like football.
對於 我 來講 , 那 對抗性 太 大 了 。
For me, that's too confrontational.
用 我 的 話 來說 就是 , 既然 一個 球 要 二十二個 人 來 搶 , 不如 我 一 人 發 你們 一個 好 了 。
In my words, since it takes twenty-two people to grab a ball, why don't I serve one to you each?
你 這麼 說 的 話 , 那 就 大錯特錯 了 。
If you say that, you are absolutely wrong.
因為 足球 的 樂趣 並 不 在於 擁有 球 , 而是 在於 搶 到 球 。
Because the fun of football is not having the ball, but getting the ball.
這個 我 想 我 大概 能夠 理解 , 我 雖然 不 看 足球 , 但是 我 會 看 很多 有關 足球 的 動畫 。
I think I can probably understand this. Although I don’t watch football, I watch a lot of animations about football.
有 一個 , 幾年 前 風靡 全國 的 動畫片 , 叫做 《 足球小將 》。
當時 裡面 說 有 一個 運動員 他 就是 一個 人 從 自己 的 球門 帶球 , 帶 過 對方 十個 人 , 單 挑 守門員 。
At that time, it was said that there was an athlete who dribbled the ball from his own goal alone, passed ten opponents, and singled out the goalkeeper.
那個 時候 覺得 看 動畫片 很 精彩 , 然後 也 有 一段 時間 會 有 想 過 要 看 足球賽 。
但是 因為 , 足球 真 的 是 一個 需要 很 長 的 時間 和 很 長 的 耐性 , 還有 ( 你 ) 很 高 的 興趣 , 才 能夠 去 看 得 進去 的 運動 。
隨意 總是 不 能 堅持 下來 。
You can't always stick to it casually.
一個 人 帶球 連 過 十個 人 , 這 大概 只有 球王 貝利 才 做 得到 吧 ?
One person can dribble over ten people in a row, this is probably only the player Pele can do, right?
貝利 啊 , 我 也 有 聽說 過 哦 。
Bailey, I've heard of it too.
好像 不止 是 貝利 很 厲害 吧 ?
It seems that Pele is not the only one who is great, right?
還有 羅納爾多 , 羅納爾迪 尼奧 等等 等 等 , 好像 都 是 很 著名 的 球員 。
是 的 , 看來 你 懂 的 也 不少 嘛 。
其實 說 到 足球 , 中國 隊 的 表現 , 還是 很 不 盡如人意 。
In fact, when it comes to football, the Chinese team's performance is still very unsatisfactory.
大概 我 想 , 讓 我們 看 的 最 舒服 的 , 還是 乒乓球 比賽 吧 ?
I probably think that the most comfortable thing for us to watch is the table tennis match, right?
是 的 , 那 我們 的 很多 打法 和 技巧 , 可能 相對 於 全球 其他 國家 的 運動員 來講 , 稍微 高人一籌 。
我 覺得 很 重要 的 一個 原因 就是 , 乒乓球 在 中國 很 普及 。
比如 你 會 打 乒乓球 嗎 ?
是 啊 , 像 你 說 的 , 好像 咱們 每家每戶 的 樓下 小區 的 院子 裡 , 都 會 有 乒乓球 的 案子 。
小孩子 都 會 在 一起 玩 。
是 啊 , 有 句 話 說 的 好 , 奧運 冠軍 是 從小 就 開始 培養 的 。
那 , 2008 年 的 8 月 8 號 , 北京 就要 舉辦 奧運會 了 。
Well, on August 8, 2008, Beijing will host the Olympic Games.
對 , 到 時候 我們 都 要 去 為 自己 的 球隊 吶喊助威 。