07 - The Enchanted Treasury
07 - The Enchanted Treasury
# 阿拉丁 和 神燈 7 : 有 魔法 的 寶物 。
# Aladdin and the Magic Lamp 7 : Treasures with magic.
阿拉丁 的 眼睛 睜 得 很大 , 他 慢慢 向 後退 去 。
Aladdin's eyes widened as he slowly backed away.
“ 你 想 讓 我 一個 人 下去 ?
"Do you want me to go down alone?"
” 他 說 。
he said.
“ 不要 害怕 。
Don't be afraid.
” 馬格里布 說 ,“ 只要 你 按照 我 說 的 做 就 不會 有 危險 。
"Magríb said, "As long as you do as I say, there will be no danger.
那 是 一個 有 魔法 的 寶物 。
That is a magical treasure.
你 回來 之後 會 變得 比 國王 還 富有 !
After you come back, you will become even richer than the king!
” 魔法師 抱 著 阿拉丁 說 ,“ 想想 吧 !
"The magician said, holding Aladdin, "Think about it!
” “ 我 不 知道 , 伯父 。
"I don't know, uncle.
” 阿拉丁 擔心 地說 。
Aladdin said worriedly.
“ 這個 樓梯 有 五十個 台階 , 它 通向 一個 有 黃金 的 房間 。
This staircase has fifty steps and it leads to a room with gold.
” 馬格里布 說 , 把 男孩 抱得 更 緊 了 。
Maghreb said, holding the boy even tighter.
“ 當 你 走 到 最後 一步 的 時候 , 你 會 看到 四個 黃金 做 的 罐子 。
|||||||||||four|gold|||jars
When you take the last step, you will see four golden jars.
” 馬格里布 的 聲音 像 在 男孩兒 身上 施 了 咒語 一樣 。
The voice of Marbribe sounded like a curse on the boy.
阿拉丁 的 擔心 變成 了 興奮 。
Aladdin's worry turned into excitement.
“ 罐子 裡 有 寶物 嗎 ?
Is there treasure in the jar?
” “ 沒有 , 孩子 。
No, child.
” 馬格里布 說 ,“ 小心 那些 罐子 。
Be careful with those jars, Marigold said.
不要 碰 它們 。
Do not touch them.
甚至 不要 讓 你 褲子 的 邊緣 碰到 它們 。
||||||edge||
Do not even let the edge of your trousers touch them.
” 阿拉丁 的 笑容 消失 了 。
Aladdin's smile disappeared.
“ 我 肯定 會 遠離 那些 罐子 的 。
I will definitely stay away from those jars.
” 他 說 。
"He said."
“ 還要 小心 那些 牆 。
And be careful of those walls too.
” 馬格里布 說 ,“ 也 不要 碰 它們 。
Margie said, "Don't touch them either."
在 房間 裡 走 的 時候 要 很 小心 。
Be very careful when walking in the room.
” “ 我會 非常 非常 小心 的 , 伯父 。
"I will be very very careful, uncle."
” 阿拉丁 說 。
Aladdin said.
“ 但是 別呆 太久 了 。
|don't stay||
"But don't stay too long."
” 馬格里布 笑 著 說 。
Magrib smiled and said.
“ 我會 盡快 的 。
|as soon as possible|
I will do it as soon as possible.
” “ 然後 , 你 會 看到 一扇 關著 的 門 。
Then, you will see a closed door.
” 魔法師 接著 說 ,“ 命令 那 扇門 打開 , 就 像 你 命令 那 塊兒 石頭 一樣 。
The magician continued, 'Command the door to open, just like you commanded the stone to move.'
你 會 發現自己 在 一個 美麗 的 花園 裡面 。
You will find yourself in a beautiful garden.
我 是不是 保證 會 帶你去 另 一個 花園 , 阿拉丁 ?
Did I promise to take you to another garden, Aladdin?
” “ 是 的 , 你 保證 了 , 伯父 !
" "Yes, you promise, uncle!"
” 阿拉丁 開心 地說 ,“ 在 那裡 我會 找到 寶物 嗎 ?
Aladdin said happily, "Will I find the treasure there?"
” “ 不是 , 不是 。
"No, no."
” 魔法師 說 ,“ 注意 !
The magician said, "Be careful!"
順著 花園 的 路 走 一百步 。
along|||||
Take a hundred steps along the road in the garden.
那麼 就 離 你 一生 最大 的 獎賞 非常 近 了 !
Then you will be very close to the biggest reward of your life!
” “ 是 那個 寶物 ?
"What is that treasure?"
繼續 說 , 伯父 !
Go on, uncle!
” “ 一個 很 高 的 梯子 會 靠 在 花園 的 牆邊 。
A very tall ladder will lean against the wall of the garden.
當 你 向 上爬 三十步 以後 , 你 會 看到 牆上 有 一個 洞 。
When you climb up thirty steps, you will see a hole in the wall.
在 洞 裡面 , 你 會 看到 掛 在 鏈子 上 的 一個 銅 燈 。
||||||||chain||||copper|lamp
Inside the hole, you will see a bronze lamp hanging on a chain.
拿走 它 , 把 它 放進 你 的 口袋 裡 。
Take it, put it in your pocket.
爬下來 之後 把 燈 拿 回來 給 我 。
Climb down and bring the lamp back to me.
” “ 一盞 燈 ?
a lamp|
" " a lamp?
” 阿拉丁 疑惑 地說 。
|questioningly|
Aladdin said doubtfully.
“ 你 必須 把 那 盞燈 拿給 我 !
"You must give me that lamp!"
” 馬格里布 大聲 說 , 他 的 手 顫抖 著 。
Maghrib said loudly, his hand trembling.
然後 他 冷靜 了 一下 。
Then he calmed down for a moment.
“ 但是 你 回來 的 時候 , 可以 隨意 地 從 花園 裡 的 果樹 上 摘 水果 。
||||||||||||fruit tree||pick|fruit
"But when you come back, you can pick fruits from the trees in the garden as you please.
你 想要 的 東西 都 可以 拿 —— 只要 你 有 那 盞燈 !
You can have whatever you want - as long as you have that lamp!
” “ 我會 聽 你 的話 , 伯父 。
" "I will listen to you, uncle.
” 阿拉丁 說 。
Aladdin said.
“ 好 了 , 我 的 孩子 , 到 時間 了 。
"All right, my child, it's time.
你 是 一個 男人 了 , 不是 一個 孩子 。
You are a man now, not a child.
如果 你 按照 我 說 的 做 , 你 很快 會 變成 一個 有錢人 , 最 有錢 的 人 !
If you do as I say, you will soon become the richest person, the richest person!
” 馬格里布 把 阿拉丁 帶到 洞 的 入口 , 然後 讓 他 往 石階 的 下面 走 了 一步 。
|||||||||||stone steps|||||
"Maroub led Aladdin to the entrance of the cave, then let him take a step down the stone steps."
“ 等 一下 !
"Wait a minute!"
” 馬格里布 說 著 然後 把 他 的 戒指 從 手指 上 拿 了 下來 。
said Maghreb and took his ring off his finger.
“ 這個 戒指 可以 保護 你 遠離 恐懼 和 危險 。
This ring can protect you from fear and danger.
帶 著 它 一直 到 你 回來 。
Keep it with you until you return.
” 馬格里布 往下走 , 把 戒指 戴 在 阿拉丁 的 手指 上 。
As Marjorie walked down, she put the ring on Aladdin's finger.
“ 現在 去 吧 !
“Go now!
” 阿拉丁 走 下 了 石階 , 然後 回頭 看著 馬格里布 。
Aladdin walked down the stone steps and then looked back at Malgrub.
他 只能 看到 魔法師 頭巾 下面 發亮 的 眼睛 。
He could only see the shiny eyes under the sorcerer's turban.
阿拉丁 轉身 消失 在 黑暗 中 。
Aladdin turned and disappeared into the darkness.