12 - Aladdin’s Return
12 - Aladdin's Return
12 - Aladdin's Return
# 阿拉丁 和 神燈 12 - 阿拉丁 回家 。
阿拉丁 開始 往家 的 方向 走 去 。
Aladdin began to walk towards home.
過 了 一會兒 , 他 走出 了 沙漠 , 回到 了 那個 涼爽 的 、 綠色 的 花園 裡 。
After a while, he walked out of the desert and returned to the cool, green garden.
他 看到 了 他 和 馬格里布 休息 過 的 地方 。
He saw the place where he and Marjorie had rested.
“ 那個 人 !
" that person!
” 他 說 ,“ 我 再也 不想 看到 他 了 。
’ He said, ‘I never want to see him again.
” 阿拉丁 看到 城門 的 時候 , 他 走 得 更 快 了 。
’ When Aladdin saw the gate, he walked faster.
他 很快 就 穿過 了 集市 , 走向 有 很多 房子 的 彎曲 的 街道 。
In no time he crossed the bazaar, towards the crooked street with its many houses.
他 向 自己 的 房子 跑 去 , 推開 了 門 , 然後 走 了 進去 。
He ran to his house, pushed open the door, and then went in.
阿拉丁 的 媽媽 放下 了 紗布 , 舉起 雙手 。
Aladdin's mother put down the fabric and raised her hands.
“ 感謝上帝 !
"Thank God!
” 她 大聲 說 ,“ 你 還 活著 !
’ she exclaimed, ‘You are alive!
” “ 媽媽 !
” 阿拉丁 叫 了 一聲 就 昏 了 過去 。
" Aladdin cried out and passed out.
“ 我 的 兒子 !
My son!
” 澤巴 拿 著 一杯 水 走向 她 剛剛 昏倒 的 兒子 。
Zebedee walked towards her son who had just fainted holding a cup of water.
她 溫柔 地 把 水 倒 在 阿拉丁 的 頭上 。
She gently poured the water on Aladdin's head.
“ 啊 !
” 他 大叫 著 醒來 。
’ he woke up screaming.
“ 我 擔心 得 都 生病 了 。
"I was sick with worry.
” 澤巴說 ,“ 你 這 一天 一夜 都 去 哪裡 了 ?
Zebar said, "Where have you been all day and night?"
” “ 我會 告訴 你 的 。
"I will tell you."
” 阿拉丁 一邊 擦乾 水 一邊 說 。
Aladdin said while drying himself.
“ 我 被 帶到 了 離家 很遠 的 地方 。
"I was taken far away from home.
我 被 送到 地底下 , 然後 被關 了 起來 , 被 拋下 等 死 。
I was sent underground, locked up, and left to die.
我 又 餓 又 冷 。
I'm hungry and cold again.
而 我 現在 好像 要 被 水 淹死 了 。
And now I feel like I'm going to be drowned by water.
” 澤巴 的 雙眼 睜 得 很大 , 杯子 掉 在 了 地上 。
Zeba's eyes widened, and the cup fell to the ground.
“ 到底 發生 了 什麼 ?
What on earth happened?
你 的 伯父 在 哪裡 ?
Where is your uncle?
” “ 他 不是 我 伯父 。
"He's not my uncle."
” 阿拉丁 大聲 說 ,“ 他 是 個 騙子 , 是 個 邪惡 的 魔法師 。
Aladdin said loudly, “He is a liar, an evil sorcerer.”
我 都 不敢相信 我 居然 還 活著 !
I can't believe I'm still alive!
” “ 但是 你 伯父 說 ……” “ 他 不是 我 伯父 !
” “But your uncle said...” “He is not my uncle!
他 的 善良 都 是 假 的 !
His kindness is all fake!
他 的 承諾 都 是 詭計 。
His promises are all tricks.
他 一路上 都 在 計劃 要 殺 了 我 !
All along the way, he's been planning to kill me!
” 澤巴 的 臉 變得 蒼白 , 阿拉丁 抱住 了 她 。
Zeba's face turned pale, and Aladdin hugged her.
他 把 一路上 發生 的 事情 都 告訴 了 她 , 包括 寶庫 和 燈 。
He told her everything that happened along the way, including the treasure and the lamp.
他 給 她 看 了 玻璃 水果 和 燈 。
He showed her the glass fruits and the lamp.
“ 就是 因為 這些 玻璃 水果 。
"Just because of these glass fruits.
” 他 解釋 說 ,“ 我 不能 把 燈 拿給 馬格里布 。
’ He explained, ‘I can’t bring the lamp to the Maghreb.
他 太 生氣 了 , 就 把 我 活埋 在 寶庫 裡 走 了 。
He was so angry that he buried me alive in the treasury and left.
” 阿拉丁 深深地 坐在 墊子 上 , 說 :“ 我 從 昨天 到 現在 只 吃 了 一塊 餅乾 和 一個 無花果 。
Aladdin sat deeply on the cushion and said, "I have only eaten a cookie and a fig from yesterday until now."
” “ 拿 著 這個 , 阿拉丁 。
"Take this, Aladdin."
” 他 媽媽 說 。
His mother said.
她 給 了 兒子 家裡 最後 一片 麵 包 。
She gave her son the last piece of bread at home.
他 吃 完 了 之後 , 就 在 吃飯 的 地方 睡著 了 。
After finishing eating, he fell asleep right at the dining place.
阿拉丁 到 第二天 中午 才 醒過來 。
Aladdin didn't wake up until noon the next day.
他 坐 起來 把手 放在 頭 後面 。
He sat up and put his hands behind his head.
“ 我 餓 了 , 媽媽 。
I'm hungry, mom.
” 他 說 ,“ 有 東西 吃 嗎 ?
"Do we have something to eat?" he asked.
” 澤巴 邊 紡 羊毛 邊 搖 了 搖頭 。
Zeba shook his head while spinning wool.
“ 家裡 已經 沒有 多餘 的 食物 了 , 我 的 孩子 , 也 沒有 錢 。
“There is no extra food left at home, my child, and no money either.”
但是 我紡 了 一些 紗 。
But I spun some yarn.
我 把 它們 拿到 集市 上去 賣掉 。
I took them to the market to sell.
然後 我 就 可以 買 一些 麵 包 。
Then I can buy some bread.
” “ 別 再 紡布 了 。
Don't spin anymore fabric.
” 阿拉丁 從 墊子 上 站 起來 說 。
Aladdin stood up from the mat and said.
“ 我會 把 這個 銅燈 拿到 集市 去 賣掉 。
I will take this bronze lamp to the market to sell.
” 他 把 燈 放進 後面 的 口袋 裡 。
He put the lamp into the back pocket.
“ 等 一下 , 兒子 。
Wait a moment, son.
” 澤巴說 ,“ 那個 燈 很髒 。
Zeiba said, "That lamp is very dirty."
如果 我 把 它 擦亮 , 應該 可以 賣個 更好 的 價錢 。
If I clean it up, I should be able to sell it for a better price."
” 她 拿 了 一塊 抹布 擦 那 盞燈 。
"She took a piece of cloth and wiped the lamp."
就 在 這個 時候 , 一團 煙霧 在 頭頂 盤旋 , 房間 裡面 響起 了 音樂 。
At that moment, a cloud of smoke swirled above his head, and music was heard inside the room.
“ 發生 什麼 事情 了 ?
"What's happening?"
” 澤巴 大聲 說 ,“ 救命 啊 !
Zebar shouted, "Help!"
” “ 你 有 什麼 願望 就 命令 我 吧 。
" "Command me if you wish."
” 煙霧 中 出現 了 一個 聲音 。
’ A voice came out of the smoke.
音樂 停 了 , 煙霧 也 散 去 了 。
|||||dispersed||
The music stopped, and the smoke cleared.
又 一個 精靈 站 在 了 他們 面前 !
Another spirit stood before them!