17 - The Proposal
17 - Der Vorschlag
17 - The Proposal
17 - プロポーズ
17 - The Proposal
# 阿拉丁 和 神燈 17 : 求婚 。
# Aladdin and the magic lamp 17: Propose.
阿拉丁 的 媽媽 嚇呆了 。
Aladdin's mother was shocked.
首席 大臣 向 她 走 去 。
The chief minister walked towards her.
他 抓住 澤巴 的 胳膊 , 把 她 拉 向 國王 。
He grabbed Zeba's arm and drew her towards the king.
“ 過來 , 女人 !
Come here, woman!
” 他 不耐煩 地說 。
"He said impatiently.
澤巴 跌跌撞撞 地向 國王 走 去 , 跪 在 他 的 面前 。
Zeiba stumbled towards the king and knelt in front of him.
“ 哦 , 國王 。
Oh, king.
” 她 喊道 ,“ 祝愿 您 幸福 長久 地 統治 國家 !
"She exclaimed, "Wishing you happiness and long-lasting rule over the country!
” “ 請 站 起來 , 善良 的 女人 。
"Please rise, kind woman."
” 蘇丹 王說 ,“ 我 每天 都 看見 你 , 但是 你 從來不 說話 。
"I see you every day, but you never speak," King Sudan said.
現在 請 告訴 我 你 來 這裡 的 目的 !
Now, please tell me what you're doing here!
” “ 哦 , 國王 !
Oh, King!
” 她 請求 道 ,“ 在 您 答應 我 一件 事情 之前 我 什麼 都 不能 說 。
"She begged, "I cannot say anything until you promise me one thing.
您 必須 答應 免 我 和 我 兒子 一死 !
You must promise to spare me and my son from death!
” 國王 聽到 這些 話 之後 驚訝 極了 , 他 看 了 看 旁邊 的 大臣 。
The king was extremely surprised when he heard these words, and he glanced at the ministers next to him.
首席 大臣 聳了聳肩 。
The chief minister shrugged.
“ 好 吧 , 善良 的 女人 , 我 保證 不殺 你 。
"Well, kind woman, I promise not to kill you."
” 國王 說 。
The king said.
“ 也 不能 殺 我 的 兒子 。
"You can't kill my son either.
” 澤巴 補充 道 。
"Ziba added.
“ 不殺 你 的 兒子 !
“Don't kill your son!
” 國王 大笑 著 說 ,“ 現在 請 說 吧 !
The king laughed and said, 'Now, please go on!'
” 然後 澤巴 把 阿拉丁 躲 在 門 後 偷看 貝 德拉 公主 的 事情 告訴 了 國王 。
Then Zeba told the king about Aladdin hiding behind the door and spying on Princess Bedra.
“ 他 沒有 遵守 我 的 命令 ?
“He didn't obey my orders?
” 國王 皺 了 皺眉 。
The king furrowed his brow.
澤巴 做 了 一個 深呼吸 。
Zeba took a deep breath.
“ 是 的 , 他 沒 遵守 。
Yes, he didn't keep his promise.
” 她 難過地 說 ,“ 我 兒子 看見 了 她 的 臉 。
"She said sadly, "My son saw her face.
他 覺得 她 是 最美 的 女孩兒 。
He thought she was the most beautiful girl.
” 國王 又 皺 了 皺眉 。
" The king frowned again.
“ 現在 他 說 如果 他 不能 和 你 女兒 結婚 , 他會 死 的 !
"Now he says he'll die if he can't marry your daughter!
” 澤巴 屏住 呼吸 說 。
" said Zeba, holding his breath.
國王 怒眼 瞪 著澤巴 , 整個 大廳 都 屏住 呼吸 , 等 國王 說 什麼 或 做 什麼 。
The king glared at Zeba, and the whole hall held his breath, waiting for the king to say or do something.
“ 哈哈 ……” 國王 突然 大笑 ,“ 你 有 個 瘋狂 的 兒子 , 女人 !
" Ha ha ......" The king suddenly laughed, "You have a crazy son, woman!
” 大廳 裡 的 每個 人 都 跟 著 蘇丹 王 笑了起來 , 澤巴松 了 一口氣 。
"Everyone in the hall laughed with King Sultan, and Zeba breathed a sigh of relief.
然後 她 把 碗 舉到 蘇丹 王 面前 , 把 蓋 著 珠寶 的 布拿開 。
Then she raised the bowl to King Sultan and removed the cloth covering the jewels.
“ 這 是 我 兒子 阿拉丁 給 您 的 禮物 !
“This is a gift from my son Aladdin to you!
” 她 大聲 說道 , 所有人 看到 那些 閃亮 的 寶石 之後 都 驚嘆 不已 。
She exclaimed loudly, and everyone was amazed when they saw those sparkling gems.
當 國王 看到 碗 裡 閃閃發光 的 珠寶 時 , 他 停止 了 笑容 。
When the king saw the shining jewels in the bowl, he stopped smiling.
國王 有 金山 銀山 , 但是 他 從沒 見過 這麼 美的 珠寶 !
The king has mountains of gold and silver, but he has never seen such beautiful jewels!
“ 我 宮殿 裡 最大 的 寶石 都 比 這 裡面 最小 的 寶石 還 小 !
"The biggest gem in my palace is smaller than the smallest gem here!
” 國王 驚叫 著 , 拿 起 了 一塊 大 紅寶石 。
" exclaimed the king, picking up a large ruby.
“ 首席 大臣 , 你 見 過 這樣 的 珠寶 嗎 ?
"Chief Minister, have you ever seen such jewelry?
” “ 沒有 , 陛下 , 從來沒 見過 。
No, Your Majesty, never seen before.
” 大臣 悶悶不樂 地 回答 道 。
The minister replied sullenly.
“ 送給 我 這 禮物 的 人 應該 成為 我 的 女婿 !
The person who gave me this gift should become my son-in-law!
” 國王 說 ,“ 你 不 贊成 嗎 , 首席 大臣 ?
"The king said, "Do you not agree, Chief Minister?
” “ 但是 , 陛下 !
But, Your Majesty!
” 首席 大臣 大 吃 了 一驚 說 ,“ 您 難道 忘記 了 嗎 ?
" The chief minister was shocked and said, "Have you forgotten?
您 早 已經 答應 把 公主 嫁給 我 兒子 了 !
You have already promised to marry the princess to my son!
” 國王 看著 地板 , 說道 :“ 你 說得對 , 我 的 朋友 , 但是 這個 禮物 改變 了 所有 的 事情 。
"The king looked at the floor and said, "You are right, my friend, but this gift changes everything.
我 的 女兒 要 嫁給 這個 王國 里 最 富有 的 人 。
My daughter will marry the richest man in the kingdom.
” “ 國王 ,” 首席 大臣 說 ,“ 請 別急 著 下 定論 。
“King,” the prime minister said, “please don't be hasty in making a decision.
您 對 這個 叫 阿拉丁 的 年輕人 一點兒 都 不 了解 。
You know nothing about this young man named Aladdin.
” 國王 忽略 了 他 的 請求 , 轉向 澤巴 。
The king ignored his request and turned to Zeba.
“ 去 告訴 你 兒子 , 我會 把 女兒 嫁給 他 的 , 但是 我 需要 三個 月 的 時間 準備 這場 盛大 的 婚禮 。
"Go and tell your son that I will marry my daughter to him, but I need three months to prepare for this grand wedding.
告訴 他 要 有 耐心 。
Tell him to be patient.
” 澤巴謝 了 國王 , 高興 地 回家 了 。
The king thanked Zebas excitedly and happily went home.
阿拉丁 一直 看著 窗戶 , 等待 著 他 的 母親 。
Aladdin kept looking out the window, waiting for his mother.
終於 , 他 看見 他 的 母親 從 彎彎曲曲 的 道路 盡頭 跑 回來 。
Finally, he saw his mother running back from the end of the winding road.
她 的 頭巾 在 身後 飛揚 , 但是 她 一邊 跑 一邊 微笑 。
Her headscarf was flying behind her, but she was smiling as she ran.
阿拉丁 注意 到 了 更 重要 的 事情 — 澤巴 手上 沒有 了 那個 裝滿 珠寶 的 碗 。
Aladdin noticed something more important - Zeba no longer had the bowl filled with jewels in her hands.
“ 國王 已經 接受 了 我 的 禮物 !
The king has accepted my gift!
” 他 高興 地大喊 。
He exclaimed happily.