放 寒假
to have|winter vacation
Winter vacation
这 篇 文章 的 学习 指南 pdf 文件 ,可以 在 您 注册 后 免费 下载
this|piece|article|attributive marker|study|guide|pdf|file|can|at|you|register|after|free|download
This article's study guide PDF file can be downloaded for free after you register.
供 您 学习 和 使用
provide|you|study|and|use
For your study and use.
首先 让 我们 来 完整 的 听 一遍 这篇 课文
first|let|us|come|completely|attributive marker|listen|once|this|text
First, let's listen to this text completely.
小薇 :阿姨 ,我 放 寒假 了 ,又 可以 去 骚扰 你 了 。
Xiao Wei|auntie|I|have|winter vacation|emphasis marker|again|can|go|disturb|you|emphasis marker
Xiao Wei: Auntie, I am on winter vacation now, I can bother you again.
青青 :欢迎 骚扰 。
green|welcome|harassment
Qingqing: Welcome to the harassment.
丫头 ,这个 寒假 有 什么 计划 ?
girl|this|winter vacation|have|what|plans
Girl, what plans do you have for this winter vacation?
小薇 :我 想 学 轮滑 、钢琴 和 武术 。
Xiao Wei|I|want|to learn|roller skating|piano|and|martial arts
Xiaowei: I want to learn roller skating, piano, and martial arts.
青青 :哇 ,太多 了 吧 ,贪多嚼不烂 ,挑 一样 学 吧 。
Qingqing|wow|too much|emphasis marker|suggestion marker|greedy and unable to digest|choose|one|learn|suggestion marker
Qingqing: Wow, that's too much! You can't have it all, just pick one to learn.
小薇 :嗯 !
Xiao Wei|uh-huh
Xiaowei: Hmm!
说得对 ,那 我 就 学 轮滑 吧 。
that's right|then|I|just|learn|roller skating|suggestion marker
That's right, then I'll learn roller skating.
大家 好 ,今天 呀 ,我们 中级 节目 来 了 一位 可爱 的小 嘉宾 ,我 想 大家 已经 知道 了 吧 。
everyone|good|today|emphasis marker|we|intermediate|program|come|past tense marker|one|cute|attributive marker|guest|I|think|everyone|already|know|emphasis marker|tag question marker
Hello everyone, today we have a lovely little guest for our intermediate program, I think you all already know.
她 就是 我们 活泼 可爱 的 “小薇 ”。
she|is|our|lively|cute|attributive marker|little Wei
She is our lively and adorable "Xiao Wei".
大家 好 ,我 是 小薇 。
everyone|hello|I|am|Xiao Wei
Hello everyone, I am Xiao Wei.
暑假 时 ,小薇 和 我 为 大家 做过 “小薇 暑假 系列 节目 ”,这个 节目 受到 了 很多 听众 的 喜爱 。
summer vacation|time|Xiao Wei|and|I|for|everyone|have done|Xiao Wei|summer vacation|series|program|this|program|received|past tense marker|many|listeners|attributive marker|love
During the summer vacation, Xiao Wei and I created the "Xiao Wei Summer Series Program" for everyone, and this program was loved by many listeners.
所以 , 趁着 小薇 放 寒假 的 时间 ,我们 再次 请 小薇 来 参加 制作 CSLPod 的 寒假 系列 节目 。
so|taking advantage of|Xiao Wei|have|winter vacation|attributive marker|time|we|again|invite|Xiao Wei|to|participate in|produce|CSLPod|attributive marker|winter vacation|series|program
So, taking advantage of Xiaowei's winter vacation, we invited her again to participate in the production of the CSLPod winter vacation series.
好 ,下面 我们 开始 “小薇 寒假 系列 的 第一篇 ——放寒假 ”。
good|below|we|start|Xiao Wei|winter vacation|series|attributive marker|first article|have winter vacation
Okay, let's start with "Xiaowei's Winter Vacation Series Part One - Winter Vacation."
对话 中 ,小薇 说 “阿姨 ,我 放 寒假 了 ,又 可以 去 骚扰 你 了 。
dialogue|in|Xiao Wei|said|aunt|I|have|winter vacation|emphasis marker|again|can|go|disturb|you|emphasis marker
In the conversation, Xiaowei said, "Auntie, I am on winter vacation now, I can come to bother you again."
这句 话 中 “放寒假 ”的 “寒假 ”,是 中国 学生 最 重要 的 两个 假期 之一 。
this|sentence|in|have winter vacation|attributive marker|winter vacation|is|China|students|most|important|attributive marker|two|holidays|one of them
In this sentence, "winter vacation" refers to one of the two most important holidays for Chinese students.
另 一个 是 “暑假 ”
another|one|is|summer vacation
The other one is "summer vacation."
我们 可以 说 “放寒假 ”、“放暑假 ”、“放假 ”。
we|can|say|have winter vacation|have summer vacation|have a holiday
We can say 'winter vacation', 'summer vacation', or just 'vacation'.
对于 上班 的 人 来说 ,一般 有 “法定 假日 ”、“带薪 假日 ”、“婚假 ”、“产假 ”、“病假 ”、“事假 ”等等 。
for|work|attributive marker|people|speaking|generally|have|statutory|holidays|paid|holidays|marriage leave|maternity leave|sick leave|personal leave|etc
For working people, there are generally 'public holidays', 'paid leave', 'wedding leave', 'maternity leave', 'sick leave', 'personal leave', and so on.
阿姨 ,好像 比 学生 的 假期 多 呢 。
aunt|seems|than|student|attributive marker|vacation|more|emphasis marker
Auntie, it seems that there are more holidays than students.
调皮 ,我 宁愿 过 学生 的 假期 呢 。
naughty|I|would rather|spend|student|attributive marker|holiday|emphasis marker
Naughty, I would rather have the students' holidays.
无忧无虑 的 ,省 的 有人 骚扰 我 。
carefree|attributive marker|save|attributive marker|someone|harass|me
Carefree, so that no one bothers me.
接下来 ,“ 骚扰 ” 这个 词 , 原来 意思 是 “ 使 别人 不能 安静 , 使 别人 的 生活 混乱 ”。
Next, the word "harassment" originally means "to make others unable to be at peace, to disrupt others' lives."
对 ,小薇 呀 就 有 这个 本事 。
right|Xiao Wei|emphasis marker|indeed|have|this|ability
Yes, Xiaowei has this ability.
什么样 阿姨 ,我 很 乖 的 。
what kind of|aunt|I|very|well-behaved|emphasis marker
What kind of aunt? I am very well-behaved.
那 好 ,你 给 大家 造 个 句子 看看 是否 理解 了 “骚扰 ”这个 词 。
that|good|you|give|everyone|make|a|sentence|see|whether|understand|past tense marker|harassment|this|word
Alright, you create a sentence for everyone to see if you understand the word "harassment."
好 ,例如 ,我们 可以 说 “最近 ,我家 经常 受到 陌生 电话 的 骚扰 。
good|for example|we|can|say|recently|my home|often|receive|strange|phone calls|attributive marker|harassment
Okay, for example, we can say, "Recently, my home has often been disturbed by unknown phone calls."
对 ,很 好 的 句子 。
correct|very|good|attributive marker|sentence
Yes, a very good sentence.
那 我 也 造 个 句子 。
that|I|also|make|a|sentence
Then I will also make a sentence.
比如 “ 她 控告 她 的 老板 对 她 进行 了 ‘ 性骚扰 ’。
For example, "She accused her boss of 'sexual harassment'.
那 对话 里 ,小薇 的 “骚扰 ”是 开玩笑 的 说法 ,就是 “拜访 、去 ”的 意思 。
that|dialogue|in|Xiao Wei|attributive marker|harassment|is|joking|attributive marker|way of saying|just|visit|go|attributive marker|meaning
In that dialogue, Xiao Wei's 'harassment' is a joking way of saying it means 'to visit, to go'.
“我要 骚扰 你 了 ”,意思 是 “我要 去 你家 了 ,你 不能 安静 了 。
I want|to disturb|you|emphasis marker|meaning|is|I want|to go|your home|emphasis marker|you|cannot|be quiet|emphasis marker
"I'm going to harass you," means "I'm going to your house, you can't be quiet anymore."
那 对话 中 我 是 怎么 回答 的 呢 ?
that|dialogue|in|I|am|how|answer|attributive marker|emphasis marker
So how did I respond in that conversation?
青青 :“欢迎 骚扰 。
Qingqing|welcome|harassment
Qingqing: "Welcome to disturb."
丫头 ,这个 寒假 有 什么 计划 ?
girl|this|winter vacation|have|what|plans
Girl, what plans do you have for this winter vacation?
我 很 欢迎 小薇 来 我家 做客 ,所以 我 说 “欢迎 骚扰 ”,这 也 是 和 小薇 开玩笑 的 说法 。
I|very|welcome|Xiao Wei|to|my home|visit|so|I|say|welcome|disturb|this|also|is|with|Xiao Wei|joke|attributive marker|way of saying
I warmly welcome Xiaowei to come to my house as a guest, so I said "Welcome to disturb," which is also a joking way of speaking with Xiaowei.
这里 ,我 叫 小薇 “丫头 ”,“丫头 ”就是 “女孩子 ”的 意思 。
here|I|am called|Xiao Wei|girl|girl|means|girl|attributive marker|meaning
Here, I call Xiaowei "girl," which means "young girl."
一般 是 “ 长辈 ” 对 “ 晚辈 ” 的 称呼 , 这种 称呼 听 起来 很 亲切 , 很 友好 。
Generally, it is a term used by "elders" to refer to "younger generations". This term sounds very warm and friendly.
比如 ,“看 丫头 们 正在 院子 里 玩 呢 。
for example|look|girls|plural marker|currently|yard|in|play|emphasis marker
For example, "Look, the girls are playing in the yard."
再 比如 ,“小薇 这 丫头 特别 活泼 可爱 。
again|for example|Xiao Wei|this|girl|especially|lively|cute
Another example, "Xiao Wei is particularly lively and cute."
那 我们 接着 往 下 学习 。
that|we|continue|towards|down|study
Now let's continue learning.
小薇 说 :“我 想 学 轮滑 、钢琴 和 武术 。
Xiao Wei|said|I|want|to learn|roller skating|piano|and|martial arts
Xiao Wei said: "I want to learn roller skating, piano, and martial arts."
小薇 ,对话 中 的 “轮滑 ”是 什么 呀 ?
Xiao Wei|dialogue|in|attributive marker|roller skating|is|what|emphasis marker
Xiao Wei, what does "roller skating" mean in the conversation?
“ 轮滑 ” 是 指 穿着 有 小 轮子 的 鞋子 在 冰面 或者 路面 上 滑行 的 运动 。
"Roller skating" refers to the sport of gliding on ice or pavement while wearing shoes with small wheels.
轮滑鞋 一般 有 单排 和 双排 两种 。
roller skates|generally|have|single row|and|double row|two types
Roller skates generally come in two types: single row and double row.
对 ,在 中国 “轮滑 ”运动 现在 很 受 年轻人 的 喜欢 。
right|in|China|roller skating|sport|now|very|be liked|young people|attributive marker|like
Yes, the sport of "roller skating" is currently very popular among young people in China.
“轮滑 ”还 叫做 “刷刷 ”,像 用 刷子 刷 地 一样 。
roller skating|also|called|brush brush|like|use|brush|brush|ground|the same
"Roller skating" is also called "brushing," like using a brush to sweep the ground.
你 知道 的 还 真 详细 呢 。
you|know|attributive marker|really|truly|detailed|emphasis marker
You really know a lot.
那 接着 跟 大家 说 说 “武术 ”是 什么 吧 ?
that|then|with|everyone|say|talk|martial arts|is|what|suggestion marker
Then go ahead and tell everyone what "martial arts" is?
“武术 ”是 指 中国 传统 的 打拳 和 使用 兵器 比如 刀 、剑 的 运动 。
martial arts|is|refers to|China|traditional|attributive marker|boxing|and|use|weapons|such as|knife|sword|attributive marker|sport
"Martial arts" refers to traditional Chinese boxing and the use of weapons such as knives and swords.
大家 经常 在 电影 里 可以 看到 李小龙 ,他 的 武术 很 棒 。
everyone|often|in|movies|inside|can|see|Bruce Lee|he|attributive marker|martial arts|very|great
Everyone can often see Bruce Lee in movies; his martial arts are excellent.
小薇 解释 的 很 好 ,我们 接着 对话 吧 。
Xiao Wei|explain|attributive marker|very|well|we|continue|conversation|suggestion marker
Xiao Wei explained it very well, let's continue the conversation.
我 说 “哇 ,太多 了 吧 ,贪多嚼不烂 ,挑 一样 学 吧 。
I|say|wow|too much|emphasis marker|suggestion marker|greed leads to failure|choose|one|learn|suggestion marker
I said, "Wow, that's too much, you can't chew more than you can swallow, let's pick one to learn."
这里 “贪多 嚼 不 烂 ”,原来 的 意思 是 ,往 嘴里 塞 太 多 东西 ,容易 嚼 不 烂 ,不好 消化 。
here|greedy for more|chew|not|soft|originally|attributive marker|meaning|is|towards|mouth|stuff|too|much|things|easy|chew|not|soft|hard to|digest
Here, "can't chew more than you can swallow" originally means that if you stuff too much into your mouth, it's hard to chew and digest.
后来 的 意思 是 “做事 贪多 ,超出 自己的 能力 ,做不好 。
later|attributive marker|meaning|is|doing things|greedy|exceed|one's own|ability|do poorly
Later, it means "being greedy in doing things, exceeding one's own ability, and not doing well."
嗯 ,你 知道 就 好 ,造个 句子 吧 。
um|you|know|just|good|make a|sentence|please
Well, just knowing is enough, make a sentence.
比如 ,我们 可以 说 “想 一口气 解决 所有 的 问题 ,最后 只会 贪多嚼不烂 。
for example|we|can|say|want|in one go|solve|all|attributive marker|problems|in the end|will only|greedy will not digest
For example, we can say, "Trying to solve all the problems at once will only lead to not being able to chew more than you can swallow."
嗯 ,很 好 的 句子 ,再 造 一个 。
um|very|good|attributive marker|sentence|again|create|one
Hmm, a very good sentence, create another one.
“一边 学 英语 ,一边 学 日语 ,一边 学 汉语 ,你 这样 做 贪多嚼不烂 ,最后 什么 都 学 不好 。
while|learn|English|while|learn|Japanese|while|learn|Chinese|you|this way|do|greedy and unable to digest|in the end|anything|at all|learn|poorly
"While learning English, Japanese, and Chinese at the same time, you are being greedy and can't digest it all, in the end, you won't learn anything well."
嗯 ,小薇 你 在 说 阿姨 吗 ?
um|Xiaowei|you|in|say|aunt|question marker
Hmm, Xiao Wei, are you talking about Auntie?
不敢 不敢 ,你 太 厉害 了 。
dare not|dare not|you|too|awesome|emphasis marker
I wouldn't dare, you are too impressive.
我 可 不敢 说 你 ,我 怕怕 。
I|really|dare not|say|you|I|scared
I really wouldn't dare to say anything about you, I'm scared.
嗯 ,怕 就 好 了 。
um|afraid|just|good|emphasis marker
Well, it's good to be afraid.
好 了 ,今天 的 短话 呀 ,小薇 和 我 说 要 来 我家 过 寒假 ,我 问 她 寒假 有 什么 打算 。
good|emphasis marker|today|attributive marker|short talk|emphasis marker|Xiao Wei|and|I|said|want|to come|my house|to spend|winter vacation|I|asked|her|winter vacation|have|what|plans
Alright, today's short talk is about how Xiaowei told me she wants to come to my house for winter vacation. I asked her what her plans are for the winter vacation.
她 说 她 想 学 轮滑 、钢琴 、武术 ,我 建议 她 挑选 一个 ,否则 “贪多嚼不烂 ”
she|said|she|wants|to learn|roller skating|piano|martial arts|I|suggest|her|to choose|one|otherwise|can't chew too much
She said she wants to learn roller skating, piano, and martial arts. I suggested she pick one, otherwise "too much is as bad as too little."
她 最后 挑选 了 “轮滑 ”作为 她 寒假 的 目标 。
she|finally|choose|past tense marker|roller skating|as|her|winter vacation|attributive marker|goal
In the end, she chose "roller skating" as her goal for the winter vacation.
大家 听懂 今天 的 内容 了 吗 ?
everyone|understand|today|attributive marker|content|past tense marker|question marker
Did everyone understand today's content?
下面 我们 再来 听 一遍 今天 的 短文
below|we|again|listen|once|today|attributive marker|short text
Next, let's listen to today's short article again.
小薇 :阿姨 ,我 放 寒假 了 ,又 可以 去 骚扰 你 了 。
Xiao Wei|auntie|I|have|winter vacation|emphasis marker|again|can|go|disturb|you|emphasis marker
Xiao Wei: Auntie, I am on winter break now, I can come bother you again.
青青 :欢迎 骚扰 。
green|welcome|harassment
Qing Qing: Welcome to bother me.
丫头 ,这个 寒假 有 什么 计划 ?
girl|this|winter vacation|have|what|plans
Girl, what plans do you have for this winter break?
小薇 :我 想 学 轮滑 、钢琴 和 武术 。
Xiao Wei|I|want|to learn|roller skating|piano|and|martial arts
Xiao Wei: I want to learn roller skating, piano, and martial arts.
青青 :哇 ,太多 了 吧 ,贪多嚼不烂 ,挑 一样 学 吧 。
Qingqing|wow|too much|emphasis marker|suggestion marker|greedy bites can't be chewed|choose|one|learn|suggestion marker
Qingqing: Wow, that's too much! You can't chew more than you can swallow, let's pick one to learn.
小薇 :嗯 !
Xiao Wei|uh-huh
Xiaowei: Hmm!
说得对 ,那 我 就 学 轮滑 吧 。
that's right|then|I|just|learn|roller skating|suggestion marker
You're right, then I'll learn roller skating.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=9.8 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=8.85
en:AsVK4RNK
openai.2025-01-22
ai_request(all=94 err=0.00%) translation(all=78 err=0.00%) cwt(all=774 err=7.62%)