Invitations to Homes - Yen, Yvonne
Einladungen nach Hause - Yen, Yvonne
Invitations to Homes - Yen, Yvonne
Invitaciones a Casas - Yen, Yvonne
OK,Thank you. 啊 , 如果说 你 在 中国 人 的 社群 里头 , 被 邀请 来 吃饭 呢 , 有时候 并 不是 代表 对方 真的 是 这样 想 。
OK, Thank you. Ah, if you are in the Chinese community and are invited to eat, sometimes it doesn't mean that the other party really thinks.
因为 这 变成 是 一个 啊 客套话 。
Because this becomes a slap in the face.
就是说 他 只是 礼貌 上 这样 讲 。
That is to say, he just said this politely.
但是 呢 , 在 西方 的 国家 来讲 的话 , 在 我 在 我 认知 的 噢 , 就是说 当 他 邀请 你 的 时候 , 他 是 认真 的 。
However, speaking in Western countries, as far as I know, when he invites you, he is serious.
可是 对于 中国 人 来讲 的话 , 他 真是 纯粹 的 热情 哟 。
But for the Chinese, he is purely passionate.
他 就是 给 你 讲 , 有空 来 我家 坐一 坐呀 , 有空 哎 我们 一起 吃个 饭 哪 。
He is telling you, I have time to come to my house to sit down, there is time for us to have a meal together.
噢 , 那 有时候 这 真的 只是 客套话 。
Oh, then sometimes this is really just polite.
所以 要 很 小心 的 去 分辨 说到底 对方 是不是 真的 希望 你 这么 做 。
So be careful to tell if the other person really wants you to do this.
那 至于 就是说 , 如果说 对方 邀请 你 去 他家 的话 应该 要 怎么办 哈 。
That is to say, what should we do if the other party invites you to his house?
就是说 , 一般来讲 的话 , 我们 通常 就是 去 啊 被 啊 , 去 受 邀请 到 人家 家里 吃饭 。
That is to say, in general, we usually go to be ah, to be invited to dinner at others.
那 我们 会 很 高兴 的 把 菜 吃 完 , 而且 要 告诉 人家 说真的 很 好吃 。
Then we will be happy to finish the dishes and tell others that they are really delicious.
那就是说 在 某些 国家 来讲 , 他 可能 会 认为 说 把 食物 吃 完 了 , 啊 是 不礼貌 的 。
That is to say, in some countries, he may think that it is rude to say that eating food is finished.
但是 在 在于 东方 国家 来讲 的话 , 他 都 希望 你 吃 得 越多越好 。
But when it comes to Eastern countries, he wants you to eat as much as possible.
因为 这是 代表 说 你 对于 他 所 他 的 烹饪 的 手艺 的 一个 认可 。
Because this is a recognition that says that you have a recipe for his cooking.
那 , 啊 , 另外 呢 , 就是说 也 可能 会 需要 带 一点 小 礼物 到 对方 的 家里 , 然后 跟 他 表示 谢谢 。
Well, ah, besides, that is to say, it may be necessary to bring a small gift to the other's home, and then thank him.
那 , 这个 是 很 重要 的 。
Well, this is very important.
因为 啊 不能 让 对方 认为 说 我 我 我 这 样子 邀请 你 , 这么 热情 的 邀请 你 你 来 , 那 你 只是 啊 吃 完 了 , 然后 也 没有 表达 一点 谢意 。
Because you can't let the other person think that I, I, I invited you like this, and invited you so enthusiastically, then you just finished eating, and didn't express any gratitude.
那 我 想 这个 对于 中国 人 来讲 是 很 重要 的 。
Then I think this is very important for Chinese people.
谢谢 。