47 - 傑西卡 工作 有 問題
47 - Jessica has problems at work.
故事 四十七 : 傑西卡 工作 有 問題
Story Forty-Seven: Jessica has problems at work.
傑西卡 最近 開始 了 一 個 新 工作 。
Jessica recently started a new job.
她 很 喜歡 這 個 工作 , 雖然 她 和 她 的 老闆 有 一些 問題 。
She really likes this job, although she has some issues with her boss.
開會 的 時候 , 如果 她 試 著 說 什麼 , 老闆 不 讓 她 說話 。
During the meeting, if she tries to say something, the boss doesn't let her speak.
她 希望 他 可以 給 她 更 多 講話 的 機會 , 她 更 喜歡 如果 他 能 更 在乎 她 的 想法 。
She hopes he can give her more opportunities to talk; she would prefer it if he cared more about her opinions.
她 希望 她 可以 解決 這 個 問題 。
She hopes she can solve this problem.
她 可以 再 找 一 個 新 的 工作 , 但是 總的來說 她 覺得 可能 呆 在 這 個 工作 更 好 。
She could look for a new job, but overall she feels it might be better to stay in this job.
用 不同 的 方式 講述 同 一 個 故事 。
Tell the same story in different ways.
我 最近 開始 了 一 個 新 工作 。
I recently started a new job.
一 開始 , 我 很 喜歡 這 個 工作 , 雖然 我 和 我 的 老闆 有 一些 問題 。
At first, I really liked this job, although I have some issues with my boss.
開會 的 時候 , 如果 我 試 著 說 什麼 , 老闆 不 讓 我 說話 。
During meetings, if I try to say something, my boss doesn't let me speak.
我 希望 他 可以 給 我 更 多 講話 的 機會 , 我 更 喜歡 如果 他 能 更 在乎 我 的 想法 。
I hope he can give me more opportunities to talk, I would prefer if he could care more about my thoughts.
我 希望 我 可以 解決 這 個 問題 。
I hope I can solve this problem.
我 可以 再 找 一 個 新 的 工作 , 但是 總的來說 我 覺得 可能 呆 在 這 個 工作 更 好 。
I can find a new job, but overall I think it might be better to stay in this job.
問題 :
Question:
一 : 傑西卡 最近 開始 了 一 個 新 工作 。
1: Jessica recently started a new job.
傑西卡 最近 做 什麼 ?
What has Jessica been doing recently?
傑西卡 最近 開始 了 一 個 新 工作 。
Jessica recently started a new job.
二 : 她 很 喜歡 這 個 工作 。
2: She really likes this job.
她 喜歡 這 個 工作 嗎 ?
Does she like this job?
對 , 她 喜歡 這 個 工作 。
Yes, she likes this job.
三 : 她 和 她 的 老闆 有 一些 問題 。
Three: She has some issues with her boss.
她 和 誰 有 問題 ?
Who does she have issues with?
她 和 她 的 老闆 有 一些 問題 。
She has some issues with her boss.
四 : 開會 的 時候 , 如果 她 試 著 說 什麼 , 她 的 老闆 不 讓 她 說話 。
Four: During the meeting, if she tries to say anything, her boss doesn't let her speak.
開會 的 時候 發生 什麼 ?
What happens during the meeting?
開會 的 時候 , 如果 她 試 著 說 什麼 , 她 的 老闆 不 讓 她 說話 。
During the meeting, if she tries to say anything, her boss doesn't let her speak.
五 : 我 希望 他 給 我 更 多 講話 的 機會 。
Five: I hope he gives me more opportunities to talk.
我 希望 什麼 ?
What do I hope for?
我 希望 他 給 我 更 多 講話 的 機會 。
I hope he gives me more opportunities to talk.
六 : 我 更 喜歡 他 能 更 在乎 我 的 想法 。
Six: I would prefer if he could care more about my thoughts.
我 會 更 喜歡 什麼 ?
What would I prefer more?
我 更 喜歡 他 能 更 在乎 我 的 想法 。
I would prefer if he could care more about my thoughts.
七 : 我 希望 我 能 解決 這 個 問題 。
Seven: I hope I can solve this problem.
我 希望 什麼 ?
What do I hope for?
我 希望 我 能 解決 這 個 問題 。
I hope I can solve this problem.
八 : 我 可以 再 找 一 個 新 的 工作 , 但是 總的來說 我 覺得 可能 呆 在 這 個 工作 更 好 。
Eight: I can look for a new job, but overall I think it might be better to stay in this job.
你 為 什麼 不 找 一 個 新 的 工作 ?
Why don't you look for a new job?
因為 總的來說 我 覺得 可能 呆 在 這 個 工作 更 好 。
Because overall I think it might be better to stay in this job.