Попробуйте LingQ и учитесь на шоу Netflix, видео на YouTube, новостных статьях и многом другом.
学生中心就在我宿舍的对面
The student center is right across from my dorm
Le centre des étudiants se trouve en face de mon dortoir.
世海 : 你好 , 大为 。
Shihai: Hello, great.
大为 : 你好 。
Great: Hello.
你 去 哪儿 ?
where are you going?
世海 : 我 去 学生 中心 。
Shihai: I am going to the student center.
Shihai:学生センターに行きます。
你 知道 怎 麽 走 吗 ?
do you know how to go?
あなたは行く方法を知っていますか?
学生 中心 在 图书馆 的 对面 , 对 吗 ?
The Student Center is opposite the library, right?
大为 : 不 完全 对 。
Great: Not exactly right.
Dawei:不正解です。
你 知道 我 新 搬 的 宿舍 在 哪儿 吗 ?
Do you know where my newly moved dormitory is?
私の新しい寮がどこにあるか知っていますか?
世海 : 不 知道 。
Shihai: I don't know.
大为 : 你 知道 图书馆 在 哪儿 , 对 吗 ?
Big: You know where the library is, right?
Dawei:ライブラリがどこにあるか知っていますよね?
世海 : 对 。
Shihai: Right.
大为 : 图书馆 的 左边 是 食堂 。
Great: The left side of the library is the cafeteria.
食堂 的 左边 是 我 的 宿舍 。
On the left side of the cafeteria is my dormitory.
学生 中心 就 在 我 宿舍 的 对面 。
The Student Center is just across the street from my dormitory.
学生センターは私の寮の真向かいです。
我 现在 回 宿舍 。
I am going back to the dormitory now.
今、寮に帰ります。
我们 一起 走 吧 。
Let's go together.
世海 : 什 麽 ?
Shihai: What?
你 回 宿舍 ?
Are you going back to the dormitory?
早 知道 我们 同路 , 我 就 不 问路 了 。
I knew that we were on the same road, I would not ask for directions.
私たちが同じ道にいることを知っていれば、道順を尋ねることはありません。
大为 : 谁 叫 你 不问 我 去 哪儿 ?
Big: Who told you not to ask me where to go?
Dawei:どこに行くのか聞いてみませんか?
... 对 了 , 你 去 学生 中心 做什 麽 ?
... Yes, what do you do to the student center?
…ところで、学生センターでは何をしていますか?
世海 : 人美说 那儿 有 一个 展览 。
Shihai: Renmei said there is an exhibition there.
Shihai:Renmeiはそこに展覧会があると言いました。
我 去 看看 。
I went to see.
見に行った。
大为 : 那个 展览 听说 很 不错 。
Great: The exhibition was very good.
世海 : 一起 去 , 好 吗 ?
Shihai: Go together, ok?
大为 : 不行 , 今天 我 没空 。
Big: No, I don't have time today.
对 了 , 从 学生 中心 出来 , 你 到 我 那儿 坐坐 , 怎么样 ?
By the way, from the student center, you are sitting there with me, how?
さて、学生センターを出て、私のところに来て座ってもらいませんか?
世海 : 你 不是 没空 吗 ?
Shihai: Are you not free?
士海:あなたは自由ではないですか?
大为 : 对 你 , 我 总是 有空 。
Great: For you, I am always free.
ダウェイ:あなたにとって、私は常に自由です。
世海 : 好 吧 , 过 一会儿 见 。
Shihai: Ok, see you later.
Shihai:わかりました、また後で。
大为 : 再见 。
Great: Goodbye.