Попробуйте LingQ и учитесь на шоу Netflix, видео на YouTube, новостных статьях и многом другом.
这个星期四是几号?
What day is this Thursday?
下课 以后 , 小丁 在 教学楼 门口 等 王老师 。
After class, Xiao Ding waited for Mr. Wang at the entrance of the teaching building.
授業の後、Xiaodingは教育棟の入り口でWang先生を待っていました。
她 想 请 王老师 到 她家 过 感恩节 。
She wants to ask Teacher Wang to come to her house for Thanksgiving.
彼女は感謝祭のために彼女の家に王先生を招待したいと思います。
王 : 小丁 , 你 还 在 这儿 。
Wang: Xiao Ding, you are still here.
王:Xiaoding、あなたはまだここにいます。
丁 : 是 啊 , 我 等 您 呢 。
D: Yes, I am waiting for you.
丁:はい、私はあなたを待っています。
王 : 有事吗 ?
Wang: Is there something?
王:何か?
丁 : 这个 星期四 您 有空 吗 ?
Ding: Are you free this Thursday?
Ding:今週の木曜日は暇ですか?
王 : 这个 星期四 是 几号 ?
Wang: What is the number on Thursday?
王:この木曜日は何曜日ですか?
丁 : 二十七 号 , 十一月 二十七 号 , 感恩节 。
Ding: No. 27, November 27, Thanksgiving Day.
王老师 , 星期四 您 有空 吗 ?
Teacher Wang, are you free on Thursday?
我 想 请 您 到 我家 过节 。
I want to invite you to my house for the holidays.
休日にあなたを私の家に招待したいのですが。
王 : 谢谢 , 谢谢 。
Wang: Thank you, thank you.
这个 星期四 我们 不 上课 。
We don't have classes this Thursday.
我 有空 。
I'm free.
丁 : 您 知道 感恩节 是 家人 团聚 的 节日 。
Ding: You know that Thanksgiving is a holiday for family reunion.
您 一个 人 在 美国 , 所以 我 想 请 您 跟 我们 一起 过节 。
You are in the United States alone, so I want to invite you to spend the holidays with us.
あなたはアメリカにいるので、私たちと一緒に休暇を過ごすことを勧めます。
王 : 谢谢 , 谢谢 , 我 一定 去 , 一定 去 。
Wang: Thank you, thank you, I must go, I must go.
丁 : 您 没有 车 , 我 让 我 男朋友 来接 您 。
Ding: You don't have a car, I let my boyfriend pick you up.
您 现在 住 哪儿 ?
Where do you live now?
あなたは今どこに住んでいますか?
王 : 我 还 住 大学 的 招待所 。
Wang: I still live in a university guest house.
王:私はまだ大学のゲストハウスに住んでいます。
丁 : 小谢 下午 两点 来接 您 , 好 吗 ?
Ding: Xiao Xie to pick you up at two in the afternoon, ok?
丁:シャオシェは午後2時に迎えに行きますよね?
王 : 两点 ?
Wang: Two?
好 , 好 。
well.
星期四 下午 两点 我 在 招待所 门口 等 他 。
At 2 o'clock on Thursday afternoon, I was waiting for him at the entrance of the guest house.
丁 : 好 。
Ding: Good.
我们 星期四 再见 。
We will see you again on Thursday.
王 : 再见 。
Wang: Goodbye.