《又 见 正午 》贾樟柯
Wiedersehen mit dem Mittag von Jia Zhangke
"See Noon Again" by Jia Zhangke
Volver a ver el mediodía, de Jia Zhangke
Seeing Noon Again de Jia Zhangke
Ver o meio-dia de novo, de Jia Zhangke
《又见正午》贾樟柯
贾樟柯 : 又 见 正午
Jia Zhangke: See you again at noon
文 | 贾樟柯
Text | Jia Zhangke
日子 每 过 一天 , 就是 一片 叶子 从 树上 落下来 , 成为 一张 见证 生命 的 剪影 , 挂 在 回忆 的 角落 。
Every day passed, a leaf fell from the tree, and became a silhouette witnessing life, hanging in the corner of memories.
有时候 , 风 吹过来 , 那片 叶子 就 又 重新 从 你 眼前 掠过 , 带 你 重回 青春 。
Sometimes, when the wind blows, that leaf will pass by your eyes again, and bring you back to youth.
与 您 分享 贾樟柯 的 文章 : 又 见 正午 。
Share Zhang Zhangke's article with you: See you again at noon.
小 A 坐在 我 的 斜 前方 。
Little A sits diagonally in front of me.
铃声响起 的 时候 , 我 漫不经心 地 瞟 了 小 A 一眼 。
When the bell rang, I glanced casually at Little A.
她 正 低头 收拾 着 课桌 上 的 书 , 然后 直 起 身子 等待 老师 下课 的 指令 。
She was lowering her head to clean up the books on the desk, then straightened up and waited for the teacher's instruction to end the get out of class.
我 注视 她 的 背影 已经 长 达 一年 : 我能 捕捉到 她 肩膀 的 每 一次 轻微 晃动 , 我会 随着 她 的 视线 望 向 窗外 , 爱慕 在 我 的 心中 跋山涉水 , 但 在 教室 里 , 她 和 我 相隔 仅仅 两米 。
I've been watching her back for a year: I can catch every slight sway of her shoulders, I'll follow her eyes out of the window, and love is in my heart, but in the classroom, she and I are separated Just two meters.
这 两米 是 我 跨越 不了 的 崇山峻岭 , 我 注视 逆光 中 她 耳边 灿烂 的 细发 , 用 目光 完成 一次次 爱抚 。
These two meters are the lofty mountains and mountains that I can't cross, I stared at the splendid fine hair beside her ear in the backlight, and finished caressing with my eyes again and again.
我 低头 , 躲避 自己 的 爱情 。
I bowed my head, avoiding my love.
抬起 头 , 又 期待 一次 目光 的 相遇 。
He raised his head, looking forward to another eye-to-eye meeting.
她 离开 了 教室 , 融入 到 外面 同学们 的 喧闹 之中 。
She left the classroom and blended into the noise of the classmates outside.
我 坐在 教室 里 没有 出去 , 我 不想 成为 她 的 追随者 , 虽然 没有 人会 知道 。
I sat in the classroom and didn't go out, and I didn't want to be her follower, though no one would know.
是 的 , 我 想 保持 我 的 骄傲 。
Yes, I want to keep my pride.
小 B, 我 的 哥们儿 , 走 过来 挤 在 我 的 凳子 上 , 有事相求 地笑 着 说 : 你 觉得 小 A 咋样 ?
Little B, my buddy, came over and squeezed on my stool, asked with a smile and said: What do you think of Little A?
我 沉默 , 以为 朋友 看破 了 我 的 心思 。
I was silent, thinking that my friend saw through my mind.
小 B 接着 说 : 我 喜欢 她 , 写 了 封信 , 想 今天 中午 下学 就 给 她 。
Xiao B went on to say: I like her, I wrote a letter, and I want to give it to her after school at noon today.
即将 表达 爱情 的 小 B 想 向 我 寻求 些 精神力量 , 我 应该 是 鼓励 了 小 B, 中午 放学 , 他 抱着书 包 尾随 小 A 走 了 。
Little B, who was about to express his love, wanted to ask me for some spiritual strength. I should have encouraged Little B. After school at noon, he followed Little A with his schoolbag.
那 时候 中午 放学 是 要 回家 吃 午饭 的 , 我 在 正午 的 人流 中 回家 。
At that time, after school at noon, I had to go home for lunch, and I went home in the middle of noon.
白花花 的 阳光 下 , 在 我 眼里 满街 都 是 些 没有 爱情 的 人们 。
In the sunshine of white flowers, in my eyes, the streets are full of people without love.
否则 , 为什么 骑 摩托 的 人会 猛 按 喇叭 ?
Otherwise, why do motorcycle riders honk their horns?
为什么 正午 的 评书 里 一直 在 讲 钩心斗角 的 《 三国演义 》?
Why does the noon storytelling keep talking about the "Romance of the Three Kingdoms"?
我 是 这 人群 中 的 一员 。
I am one of those people.
此刻 , 十七岁 的 我 对 生活 再 无 所求 。
At the moment, at seventeen, I want nothing more in life.
我 回到 宿舍区 的 单元房 , 一个 人 在 厨房 里 煮 方便面 。
I went back to the unit in the dormitory area and cooked instant noodles in the kitchen by myself.
我 有 一种 直觉 , 觉得 她 会 来 。
I have a gut feeling that she will come.
突然 , 楼下 有人 叫 我 的 名字 。
Suddenly, someone downstairs called my name.
我 没有 听错 , 是 小 A 的 声音 。
I heard right, it's the voice of little A.
那样 理直气壮 , 好像 在 叫 我 下去 论理 。
So arrogant, as if asking me to go down and reason.
毫不 避讳 , 正大光明 。
No shyness, upright and bright.
我 和 她 站 在 楼下 的 空地 上 , 小区 里 最 显眼 的 所在 。
I stood with her in the open space downstairs, the most conspicuous place in the community.
我 开口 : 找 我 干什么 ?
I said: What are you looking for me for?
小 A: 我 看 你 在 不 在家 ?
Little A: I see if you are at home?
我 不 知道 接下来 应该 说 什么 , 她 也 是 。
I didn't know what to say next, and neither did she.
两个 人 在 正午 沉默 , 让 灼 人 的 太阳 成为 主角 。
The two were silent at noon, and let the scorching sun be the protagonist.
一队 送葬 的 队伍 过来 , 走 在 前面 的 乐班 还 在 吹奏 “ 浪奔 浪流 ”, 我们 目送 送葬 的 队伍 离去 。
A funeral procession came over, the band in front was still playing "Langrunlangliu", and we watched the funeral procession leave.
我 叹一口气 , 她 笑了笑 , 理 了 一下 被 汗水 浸湿 的 鬓角 , 转身 走 了 。
I sighed, she smiled, brushed her sweat-soaked temples, and turned away.
我 不 知道 她 为什么 要来 找 我 , 我 没有 多 说 一句 话 , 也 没有 去 追 她 。
I don't know why she came to me, I didn't say a word, I didn't go after her.
我 站 在 原地 , 一个 人 接受 阳光 的 拥抱 。
I stand in place, embraced by the sun alone.
犹如 一个 雪人 , 我 在 正午 融化 , 过去 的 我 片甲不留 , 现在 的 我 刀枪不入 。
Like a snowman, I melt at noon, I am invulnerable in the past, and I am invulnerable now.
后来 我 离开 了 汾阳 , 在 深圳 工作 了 二十三年 。
Later, I left Fenyang and worked in Shenzhen for 23 years.
我 很少 回家 , 上次 回 汾阳 , 是 在 我们 中学 校庆 的 时候 。
I rarely go home. The last time I went back to Fenyang was during the celebration of our middle school.
我们 班 大聚会 , 我 还是 回去 了 。
Our class reunion, I went back.
小 B 现在 安徽 工作 , 小 A 一直 在 县城 里 生活 , 已经 是 母亲 。
多年不见 , 我 跟 她 话 反而 多 了 。
I haven't seen her for many years, and I talk to her a lot.
她 一直 笑 着 听 , 她 的 沉默 还是 那样 丰富 。
She kept laughing and listening, her silence still as rich.
那天 , 不 知道 为什么 , 她 后来 一个 人 走 到 餐厅 外面 。
That day, for some unknown reason, she later walked out of the restaurant alone.
不 知道 为什么 , 我 跟 了 出去 。
I don't know why, but I followed.
正午 的 阳光 下 , 我点 了 一支 烟 , 望 着 她 。
In the noon sun, I lit a cigarette and looked at her.
她 鬓角 的 乱发 浸湿 在 汗水 中 , 如同 少女时代 。
Her hair on the temples was soaked in sweat, like a girl's time.
我 问 她 : 高二 的 时候 , 有天 中午 , 你 是不是 来 我家 找过 我 ?
I asked her: During the second year of high school, did you come to my house to find me at noon one day?
她 看着 我 , 不避 闪 我 的 目光 : 没有 。
She looked at me, not avoiding my eyes: no.
之后 , 她 笑笑 说 : 那天 有人 给 了 我 一封信 , 我 去 你家 , 以为 你 也 有 这样 的 信会 给 我 。
After that, she smiled and said: Someone gave me a letter that day, and I went to your house, thinking that you would also have such a letter for me.
我 不 知道 该 说 什么 , 她 转身 回 了 餐厅 。
I didn't know what to say, she turned and went back to the dining room.
又 是 正午 时分 , 刀枪不入 的 我 如 雪人 般 融化 , 露出 十七岁 时 的 原形 。
It was noon again, and the invulnerable me melted like a snowman, revealing the original shape of seventeen.
青春 的 玄妙 在于 , 在 你 懂 它 之前 , 它 一只 都 在 , 一旦 你 懂 了 它 , 它 就 化作 了 回不去 的 记忆 。
The mystery of youth is that before you understand it, it is all there, and once you understand it, it turns into a memory that cannot be returned.
已经 不在 原地 的 人们 , 会 从 凋落 的 青春 里 从容 走过 , 重新 接纳 时光 的 赠予 , 重塑 一个 青春 。
People who are no longer in their place will walk calmly from the withered youth, re-accept the gift of time, and rebuild a youth.