登机 通知
Boarding-Aufruf
boarding call
llamada a embarque
搭乗案内
登机通知
由 北京 前往 上海 的 旅客 请 注意 , 您 乘坐 的 CA123 次 航班 现在 开始 登机 。
Passengers from Beijing to Shanghai, please note that your CA123 flight is now boarding.
请 带 好 随身 物品 , 由 4 号 登机口 登机 。
Please bring your belongings and board at Gate 4.
祝您 旅途愉快 。
I wish you a pleasant journey.
谢谢 !
Thank you!
大家 在 中国 机场 等 飞机 , 听到 过 机场 中文 的 广播 通知 吗 ?
Everyone waiting for a plane at a Chinese airport, have you heard the announcement in Chinese at the airport?
中国の空港でみんなが飛行機を待っていますが、空港で中国語のアナウンスを聞いたことがありますか?
能 听 明白 其中 的 内容 吗 ?
Can you understand the content?
何が入っているのか分かりますか?
今天 我们 就 来 听 一 听 最 经常 听到 的 “ 登机 通知 ”。
Today we come to listen to the "boarding notice" most frequently heard.
首先 我们 今天 的 第一个 单词 是 “ 通知 ”。
First of all our first word today is "notification".
“ 通知 ” 既 是 个 动词 , 又 是 个 名词 。
"Notify" is both a verb and a noun.
做 动词 的 时候 , 指 的 是 “ 让 人 知道 一件 事 ” 这个 动作 。
When you use verbs, you mean the action of "telling one thing."
造个 句子
Make a sentence
文章を作る
比如 , 我们 说 ,“ 老板 刚刚 通知 我们 , 今晚 加班 。
For example, we say, "The boss just told us to work overtime tonight.
たとえば、「上司は今夜、残業するように言ったばかりです。
再 比如 , 我们 说 “ 胡子 通知 我 明天 放假 ”。
For another example, we said, "Beard informs me of tomorrow's vacation."
別の例として、「あごひげが明日休暇があることを知らせてくれた」としましょう。
这些 都 是 作 动词 的 通知 。
These are notices of verbs.
在 我们 的 短文 里 ,“ 通知 ” 是 名词 , 指 的 是 “ 让 人 知道 某件事 的 东西 , 经常 是 语音 或者 文字 的 东西 ”。
In our essay, "notification" is a noun, which means "something that makes people aware of something, often something spoken or written."
造个 句子
Make a sentence.
比如 ,“ 学校 门口 贴着 一张 通知 , 明天 放假 。
For example, "A notice is posted in front of the school.
再 比如 ,“ 刚刚 接到 通知 , 明天 下午 停电 。
For another example, "I just received a notification and will lose power tomorrow afternoon.
短文 里 的 “ 登机 通知 ” 就是 在 机场 里 用 声音 播放 的 让 乘客 登机 的 东西 。
The "boarding notice" in the passage is what is played at the airport by voice to allow passengers to board the plane.
我们 今天 学习 的 第二个 单词 ,“ 前往 ”。
The second word we learn today is "Go".
“ 前往 ” 的 意思 是 “ 去 ”,“ 前往 ” 是 书面语 , 更 正式 ,“ 去 ” 是 口语 , 更 生活化 。
"Going" means "going," "going" is written, more formal, and "going" is spoken, more lifelike.
「go」は「go」を意味し、「go」は書き言葉であり、より正式であり、「go」は話し言葉であり、よりリアルです。
比如 , 我们 说 “ 日本 代表团 明天 将 前往 北京 , 进行 奥运会 训练 。
For example, we said, "The Japanese delegation will go to Beijing tomorrow for Olympic training.
再 比如 , 我们 可以 说 “ 总理 前往 首都机场 , 迎接 美国 国家 领导人 。
For another example, we can say, "The Prime Minister goes to the Capital Airport to greet US national leaders.
別の例として、「首相はアメリカの指導者に会うために首都空港に行った。
我们 经常 说 “ 由 哪里 前往 哪里 ”, 就是 “ 从 哪里 去 哪里 ” 的 意思 。
We often say "where to go", which means "where to go".
可以 看出 ,“ 前往 ” 用 在 非常 “ 正式 ” 的 环境 里 。
As you can see, "going" is used in a very "formal" environment.
我们 一般 不说 “ 明天 我 将 前往 胡子 家 ”, 只 说 “ 明天 我 将 去 胡子 家 。
We generally don't say "I will go to Beard's house tomorrow", but only say "Tomorrow I will go to Beard's house."
记住 了 吗 ?
Remember?
“ 前往 ” 与 “ 去 ” 的 区别 。
The difference between "go" and "go".
来 学习 第三个 单词 “ 随身 ”, 意思 是 “ 带 在 身边 的 ”。
Come and learn the third word "carry", which means "bring around".
我们 经常 说 “ 随身 物品 ”、“ 随身行李 ”、“ 随身携带 ”。
We often say "carry-on items", "carry-on luggage", "carry-on".
「付属品」「機内持ち込み手荷物」「機内持ち込み手荷物」とよく言われます。
这里 “ 随身 物品 ” 就是 “ 带 在 身边 的 东西 ” 的 意思 。
Here "carry-on items" mean "things to carry around".
比如 , 在 超市 里 , 我们 经常 听见 “ 请 您 照看 好 自己 的 随身 物品 。
For example, in the supermarket, we often hear "Please take care of your belongings.
再 比如 , 在 公交车 上 , 我们 也 经常 听见 “ 请 您 注意 保管 好 随身 物品 。
For another example, on a bus, we often hear "Please take care of your belongings.
那 “ 随 ” 字 的 基本 意思 是 “ 跟着 、 带 着 ”
The basic meaning of the word "to" is "to follow
下面 我们 想想看 用 “ 随 ” 字 组成 的 词语 有 哪些 呢 ?
Now let's think about what are the words composed of "Sui"?
嗯 , 有 “ 随便 ”、“ 随手 ”、“ 随从 ”、“ 随后 ” 等等 。
Well, there are "anyone", "anyone", "anyone", "following" and so on.
我们 今天 这篇 短文 的 意思 是 :
这个 登机 通知 的 作用 是 , 通知 乘坐 CA123 航班 从 北京 去 上海 的 旅客 。
The purpose of this boarding notification is to notify passengers traveling on flight CA123 from Beijing to Shanghai.
现在 可以 到 4 号 登机口 乘坐 飞机 了 , 提醒 大家 带 好 自己 的 东西 登机 。
最后 祝愿 大家 有 一个 愉快 的 旅行 。
让 我们 再来 听 一遍 今天 的 短文
今日の短い記事をもう一度聞いてみましょう
由 北京 前往 上海 的 旅客 请 注意 , 您 乘坐 的 CA123 次 航班 现在 开始 登机 。
For passengers travelling from Beijing to Shanghai, please note that your flight CA123 is now boarding.
请 带 好 随身 物品 , 由 4 号 登机口 登机 。
祝您 旅途愉快 。
谢谢 !