Попробуйте LingQ и учитесь на шоу Netflix, видео на YouTube, новостных статьях и многом другом.
Names and Titles - Warden, Clyde
Namen und Titel - Warden, Clyde
Names and Titles - Warden, Clyde
Nombres y títulos - Warden, Clyde
Nomi e titoli - Warden, Clyde
名前と肩書き - Warden, Clyde
Ok, 这个 我 的 看法 是 很 简单 。
Ok, my opinion is very simple.
如果 你 去 大陆 或是 台湾 要 做 一些 的 生意 , 他 他们 应该 都 有 英文 的 名字 。
If you go to the mainland or Taiwan to do some business, they should all have English names.
但是 我 的 经验 是 最好 不要 用 。
But my experience is best not to use it.
就 说 如果 他 是 David, 然后 你 一直 讲 David。
Just say that if he is David, then you keep talking about David.
这个 感觉 有 一点点 怪怪的 。
This feeling is a little bit weird.
因为 在 台湾 我们 都 是 用 那个 按照 他 的 title。
Because in Taiwan we all use that according to his title.
就 说 如果 他 是 经理 应该 是 用 经理 还是 总经理 。
It is said that if he is a manager, he should be a manager or a general manager.
还是 用到 他 的 姓 就 说 李经理 。
Still use his surname as Manager Li.
那个 比较 正式 。
That's more formal.
啊 他 可能 跟 你 讲 :“ 哎 , 没有 关系 , 用 我 的 名字 用 我 的 名字 就 可以 了 , 用 David 就 可以 。
Ah, he might tell you: "Hey, it doesn't matter, just use my name with my name, just use David.
” 但是 我 的 经验 是 这 样子 比较 不好 。
But my experience is that this is not good.
可能 晚上 出去玩 的 时候 可以 , 但是 在 上班 的 时候 , 比较 不行 。
It may be possible to go out at night, but when you go to work, it is not good.
因为 别的 人会 看到 , 别的 人会 听到 。
Because other people will see, and other people will hear.
感觉 有 一点 怪怪的 啦 。
It feels weird.