Is One on One Tutoring Worth it? Chinese Tutoring Session Part 2 - Skritter
Lohnt sich Einzelunterricht? Chinesische Nachhilfestunde Teil 2 - Skritter
Is One on One Tutoring Worth it? Chinese Tutoring Session Part 2 - Skritter
Le tutorat individuel en vaut-il la peine ? Session de tutorat en chinois, partie 2 - Skritter
Vale la pena di prendere lezioni individuali? Sessione di tutoraggio di cinese Parte 2 - Skritter
Is één op één bijles de moeite waard? Chinese Bijles Deel 2 - Skritter
那 如果 你 现在 在 看 这个 视频 如果 利用 这部分
If you're watching this video, I want to take the chance to say:
所以 我 觉得 其实 你 不要 怕 这个
Don't be scared about this.
如果 你学 了 好几年 你 觉得 发音 方面 不好 、 相处 方面 不好
If after years of learning, you still have bad pronunciation or bad experiences,
没有 关系 因为 你 可以 改变 对 吗 我们 可以 改进
Don't worry, because you can change, you can improve.
你 要 花 很长 的 时间 是 比较 困难 一点 说实话
You can change, but it's best if...
但是 你 可以 的 可是 最好 就是 你 不要 走 到 那个 路 啊
But you can do it. But it's best if you didn't go down that path.
这个 就 叫做 “ 不归路 ” 对 “ 不归路 ” 没错
-That's called a "path of no return". -Exactly.
那个 是 最 不 理想 的
It's not very ideal.
刚 开始 的 时候 就是 要 找 一个 老师 而且 呢 要 常常 上课
In the beginning, you should find a good teacher and take classes regularly.
你 如果 一个 礼拜 只上 一次 课 的话 是 不够 的 两次 课 也 很少 就是
1 class per week is not enough. 2 is also not a lot.
至少 要 上 三次 课
You need at least 3 classes.
我 个人 比较忙 一点 所以 没有 办法
Personally, I can't because I'm quite busy.
但是 如果 你 在 考虑
But if you're considering
半个 小时 或是 一个 小时 的 课
half hour or 1 hour classes,
那 我 觉得 两次 半个 小时 比 一次 一个 小时 好
I think two half hour classes is better than one 1 hour class.
如果 可以 的话 呢 可能 每 一天 或是 每 两天 你 就 上课
The best would be to take classes every 1 or 2 days.
那个 特别 是 初级 学习者 、 中级 学习者 你 需要 多 练习 的 嘛
Beginners or intermediates especially need to practice.
所以 你 要 上 多次 ( 课 )
That's why you need more classes.
你 刚刚 讲 这个 很 有 很 有意思
What you said is very interesting.
我 觉得 学 语言 啊
Learning languages...
尤其 是 你 要是 想 说 的话 想 说 把 说 听力 还有 这个 说 的 方法 提高 的话
especially if you want to improve speaking and listening,
你 就 想 其实 这个 是 跟 练 健身 是 一样
it's just like fitness training.
你 今天 健身 了 是不是 每隔 一天 就要 去 健身房
When you train, you go to the gym every other day,
或是 到 外面 去 运动
or exercise outdoors.
你 不 可能 说 一个 礼拜 只有 一次 周六 周末 的 时候
You don't just go once on the weekends...
周六 周日 的 时候 然后 练习
Only training on Saturdays or Sundays.
这是 没有 办法 健身 的
That's not fitness training.
所以 这个 频率 是 很 重要 的
So how often you do it is very important.
我 个人 的 状况 是 不 太 一样
It's different for me personally.
因为 我 以前 花 了 三年 多 都 一直 在 我 的 那个 目标语言 的 环境
I spent more than 3 years in the environment of my target language.
所以 现在 跟 你 说话 就 没有 关系
So it's fine for me to talk to you now.
可是 当然 我们 通常 ... 等 一下 可能 要说
But of course, usually... we might talk about this later,
我们 平常 的 那个 课程 的 过程 是 怎么样
how classes usually go...
因为 我 知道 我们 上 一次 在 讨论
I know we talked about this last time...
其实 我们 开始 的 时候 都 要 热身 一下 就 花五到 十分钟 的 时间
Usually we start with 5-10 minutes of warm up.
就 交流 “ 最近 怎么样 、 碰到 什么 问题 ” 或者 是 生活 我 发现 了 什么 事
Talking about how we're doing, what's happened, what we've found...
五分钟 以后 啊 我 的 中文 已经 好多 了 对 吗
After 5 minutes, my Chinese is already better,
因为 就是 已经 热身 我 现在 好 了
because I've warmed up. I'm ready.
我 的 脑子 就 习惯 我 的 思维 我 不是 用 英文
My mind is turned on. I'm not thinking in English.
我 不是 靠 我 的 英文 来 跟 你 说
I'm not speaking to you thinking in English.
就是 (*&%$(*&^ 说 出来 用 中文 说
I just say it in Chinese.
可是 呢 如果 你 是 初级 、 中级 学习者 你 要 多 练习 , 我们 要 健身
But if you're a beginner or intermediate, you need more practice, more training.
你 至少 是 高级 的 你 是 高级 以后
Your level is advanced, or even higher.
你 现在 的 程度 是 高级 跟 说 母语 的 程度 是 在 这个 中间
You're between advanced and native-level.
谢谢 老师
Thank you.
应该 是 这样 嘛
That sounds right.
你 如果 是 高级 以上 的 人 一个 礼拜 一次 可以
If you're advanced or higher, once per week is enough.
因为 你 已经 知道 什么 是 对 什么 是 错 你 可以 自己 修改 很多 时间
You know right from wrong. You can correct yourself.
而且 可以 自学 对 吗 我 不 只是 每 一次 ( 上课 )... 怎么 讲
And I can self-study. It's not like every... uh...
我 不是 每 一个 礼拜 就 只 练习 一次
It's not like practicing only once per week.
我 大概 ... 我 在 读书 啊 、 我 在 用 Skritter 啦 我 在 写文章 、 我 在 听 那个 播客 什么 的
I'm also reading, using Skritter, writing articles, listening to podcasts...
所以 那个 也 是 啊 而且 我 已经 知道 怎么 自学
All that counts. And I know how to self-study.
我学过 了 我 也 研究 过
I've done my learning and research.
所以 在 高级 可能 那个 压力 不太大
At an advanced level, I don't have that much pressure.
而且 特别 我们 是 成人 啊 如果 你 忙 的话
Especially for adults, if you're busy...
那 你 一个 礼拜 ( 一次 课 ) 还是 比 什么 都 没有 好多 了
one lesson per week is better than none at all.
至少 要 一个 小时 如果 你 想要 维持 你 的 程度 的话
At least one hour each time, if you want to maintain your level.
但是 就是 有时候 我 有时候 啦
But sometimes I still...
我 纠正 你 的 时候 不 多 但是 还是 有
I don't correct you as much, only once in a while.
对 啊 有 啊 而且 有 非常 大 的 帮助
That's right, you do. And it's very helpful.
我 最近 ... 我 现在 呢 ... 我 这个 礼拜 我 在 说 那个 “ 挑战 ” 的 时候
Recently... This week, when I say "tiǎozhàn",
我 ( 已经 ) 不会 说 那个 “tiáozhàn”
I no longer say "tiáozhàn".
我 说 的 第三声 是 正确 的
The 3rd tone is correct.
因为 上次 我 说 了 好 几次 都 说错
I made many mistakes last time.
所以 那个 纠正 也 非常 重要
So the correction was very helpful.
我们 我们 一 开始 上课 的 时候 呢 怎么 讲 呢 讲个 故事 吧
When I first started taking classes with you... I'll share a story.
我 看到 你 的 时候 我 看到 你 的 视频 然后 就 觉得 ok
When I saw you... I saw your video, I thought ok,
你 有 很多 教师 的 经验
You have a lot of teaching experience.
教学 的 经验 那个 我 觉得 是 好处
Teaching experience. I thought that was an advantage.
而且 你 来自 台湾 所以 会 比较 方便
And you're from Taiwan, so in terms of vocabulary...
我 跟 老师 中国 的 老师 ( 上课 ) 他们 都 会 “ 我们 是 这样 说 的 ”
Teachers from China will say "We would say this".
“ 没有 , 我 住 过 台湾 , 我们 在 台湾 会 这样 说 。”
But I'd think "No, I've lived in Taiwan. That's not how it's said here".
你 还 必须 要 去 确定 我 不是 错 的
You have to make sure I'm not saying it wrong.
所以 那个 是 有点 麻烦
That was quite an issue.
所以 你 来自 台湾
But you're from Taiwan.
另外 我 就 特别 跟 你 说 我 要 你 特别注意 到 我 的 那个 声音
Also, I wanted you to pay extra attention to my pronunciation.
我 的 发音 如果 不 对 的话 呢 你 要 纠正 我
If I pronounce something wrong, you must correct me.
你 要 马上 说 “ 高健 , 你 这里 说错 了 ”
Straight away you must say "Jake, that's not right."
有 的 人 可能 他们 说 我 要 练习 写字 啊 或是 写文章
Some people might want to improve their writing,
那 可能 语法 是 他们 的 重点
then they might focus on grammar.
但是 我 个人 呢 因为 我 的 梦想 就是 我 讲 的话
But for me, my dream is to be able to speak like...
可能 不是 大山 的 那种 可是 可以 到 跟 他 差不多 、 类似 的
maybe not like Dashan, but at least to a similar level.
怎么 说 ? 不相上下
How to say... To be comparable.
所以 我要 就是 我 过世 之前 我要 那种
Before I die, I want to reach that kind of level.
你 知道 吗 就是 要 好好学习
I want to learn properly.
因为 他 的 中文 真的 非常 棒
可是 我 知道 就是 以前 我 的 那个 发音 我 的 那个 词汇
I know my pronunciation and vocabulary skills
都 已经 很 不错 了 那 现在 有点 退步 了
are not that bad. But they're not as good lately.
那 没有 关系 我 有 一个 目标
But that's okay. I have an objective.
所以 我们 上课 的 时候 我 非常 愿意 你 纠 我 的 正
That's why I'm happy for you to correct me in class.
就 有 那个 如果 我 教学 的话
In my own teaching,
我 也 了解 一些 就是 中国 大陆 的 用词 用语 还有 发音
I also understand words and accents used in Mainland China.
所以 有 的 时候 因为 很多 同学 他会 两边 跑
Some students go back and forth both countries,
他会 台湾 跑 或是 他会 在 中国 大陆 跑
sometimes in Taiwan, sometimes in China.
那 有些 东西 的话 我 就 跟 他 讲 说
For some words, I'll tell them
这个 东西 在 台湾 怎么 讲
this is how you say it in Taiwan,
这个 字 呢 在 台湾 怎么 念 在 中国 怎么 念
how this word is pronounced in Taiwan, or in China.
譬如说 呢 在 台湾 potato 做 马铃薯 或是 叫 洋芋
For example, in Taiwan, potato is mǎ líng shǔ.
在 中国 叫做 土豆
In China, it's tǔ dòu.
但是 呢 土豆 在 台湾 叫做 花生
But in Taiwan, tǔ dòu means peanuts.
这种 东西 就是 你 要 稍微 知道 一些
You have to know this kind of things.
不然的话 你 到 那个 到 中国 大陆 说 我 要 土豆 人家 给 你 potato
Otherwise if you ask for tǔ dòu in China, they'll give you potatoes.
如果 你 要 一个 花生 结果 给 你 马铃薯 要 怎么办
What if you ask for peanuts and get potatoes?
那 没 办法 啦 这 就是 一个 学习 经验 对 你 马上会 知道
-That's part of the learning process. -Yeah. You'll know straight away.
那 另外 一个 我 觉得 特别 就是 我们 讲 到 台湾 跟 中国 的 那个 差别 呢
Another interesting difference between Taiwan and China
我 觉得 大部分 都 是 词 方面
is mostly in the use of words.
因为 中国 比较 喜欢 比较 用 轻声
In China, it's more common to use the neutral tone.
所以 有 好几个 字 好几个 词 我们 念 的 时候
When pronouncing many of the words and terms,
他们 比方说 那个 我 举个 例子 吧
They will... For example...
我 现在 就 想 不 出来
I can't think of an example.
算了吧 可是 好 中国 会 用 很多 轻声
Nevermind. Anyways, the neutral tone is common in China.
那 我们 台湾 不会 台湾 用 全声
But not in Taiwan, we use the full tone.