【一席 】洪晃 :女權主義 給 中國 男人 帶來 的 紅利 Hong Huang: The Dividends Feminism Brings to Chinese Men (Part 3)
Hong Huang: Der Gewinn, den der Feminismus für chinesische Männer bringt (Teil 3)
Hong Huang: The Dividends Feminism Brings to Chinese Men (Part 3)
Hong Huang: Los dividendos que el feminismo aporta a los hombres chinos (3ª parte)
Hong Huang : Les dividendes du féminisme pour les hommes chinois (3ème partie)
ホン・ホアン:フェミニズムが中国人男性にもたらす配当(第3回)
Hong Huang: Den utdelning som feminismen ger kinesiska män (del 3)
美国 的 的确 确 在 女人 当中 出现 了 一些 变化
Es stimmt, dass sich in den Vereinigten Staaten einige Veränderungen bei den Frauen ergeben haben
It's true that there have been some changes in the U.S. in terms of women.
尤其 是 在 一些 有 女性 思想 的 明星 当中
especially||||||thought|||
Besonders bei den weiblichen Stars
Especially amongst the female-minded stars.
比如说 Alicia Keys
Zum Beispiel: Alicia Keys
Alicia Keys, for example.
是 一 个 美国 的 歌星
|||||singer
ist eine amerikanische Sängerin
It's an American singer.
她 在 2000 年 的 时候 就 开始 决定 她 在 演出 的 时候 她 不要 化妆 了
|||||||||||||||makeup|
Im Jahr 2000 beschloss sie, dass sie bei ihren Auftritten kein Make-up tragen wollte.
She started deciding in 2000 that she didn't want to wear makeup when she performed.
她 自己 说 我 不是 反对 化妆
||||||makeup
Sie hat selbst gesagt, dass ich nicht gegen Make-up bin.
She said herself, I'm not against makeup.
但是 我 要 告诉 大家 女人 需要 被 人家 在 没有 修饰 的 情况 下 接受
||||||||someone|||||||accept
Aber ich muss Ihnen sagen, dass Frauen ohne Änderungen akzeptiert werden müssen.
But I'm here to tell you that women need to be accepted by others, without modification.
我 需要 社会 接受 一 个 完全 自然 的 我
|||accept||||||
Ich brauche die Gesellschaft, um ein völlig natürliches Ich zu akzeptieren.
I need society to accept a completely natural me.
而 不是 一 个 修饰 过 的 为 男人 或者 是 为 别人 修饰 过 的 我
Nicht ein "groomed me for a man" oder ein "groomed me for someone else".
Instead of a groomed me for a man or a groomed me for someone else.
90 年代 在 美国 这个 风 就 得到 了 一 个 高潮
In den 1990er Jahren erfuhr dieser Trend in den Vereinigten Staaten einen starken Aufschwung.
In the 1990s in the United States this trend got a climax
以至于 到 2000 年 以后 我们 现在 特别 流行 的 一种 妆 术 就 叫 裸 妆
So much so, that in the 2000s and beyond, we now have a very popular makeup style called the nude makeup.
刚才 我 觉得 中国 和 这个 是 非常 相近 的
Just now, I think China and this are very similar.
所以 我们 的 美容 业 和 整容 业 也 是 蓬勃 发展 的
so||||||||||prosperous||
That's why our beauty and cosmetic surgery industries are booming.
我 想 对 男人 的 红利 我 就 不 说 了
I guess I'll leave it at that for the men's bonuses.
你 老婆 或者 是 你 的 女朋友 天天 在 那 要求 买 化妆品
|wife|||||||||||cosmetics
Your wife, or is it your girlfriend that's out there every day asking for makeup?
整容 打 水 光 针 等等 的话
Plastic Surgery, Hydrafacials, etc.
对 你 的 腰包 来讲 肯定 是 不利 的
|||waist bag|||||
It's not good for your pocketbook, that's for sure.
这 点 钱 如果 去 旅行 我们 可以 学 到 很 多 东西
With this money, if we go on a trip, we can learn a lot of things.
有 更 多 的 好 的 体验
Have more good experiences
最后 我 想 说 提 一下 Emma Watson
||||||Emma Watson|Emma Watson
And finally, I'd like to say a word about Emma Watson.
因为 Emma Watson 是 联合国 妇女 署 现在 的 代理
Because Emma Watson is the current acting head of UN Women.
她 讲 的 一句 话 我 觉得 非常 好
She said something that I thought was very good.
也 是 我 这 次 想 讲 的
That's what I want to talk about this time.
她 是 说 男人 和 女人 都 应该 非常 自由 地 去 发表 自己 的 情感
She's saying that men and women should be very free to express their emotions.
我们 不 应该 对 情感 比较 流露 的 男人 就要 说 他们 是 娘娘腔
||||||showing|||||||
We shouldn't be more emotionally revealing about men than to say they're sissies.
或者 是 男人 就 不许 哭
Or, if you're a man, don't cry.
男人 和 女人 一样 有 权利 去 表达 他们 的 情感
Men, like women, have the right to express their emotions.
女人 和 男人 一样
Women, like men.
我们 可以 强大
We can be powerful.
我们 可以 去 管理 一 个 公司
We can go and manage a company.
我们 可以 去 管理 军队
We can go and manage the army.
我们 可以 去 做 所有 男人 可以 做 的 事情
We can go and do all the things that men can do.
所以 这个 是 她 的 口号
So, this, this is her slogan.
而 她 也 是 第一次 提出 来 在 女权 运动 上 要 He For She
||||||||feminism||||||She
And for the first time, she proposed that He For She be a part of the feminist movement.
而 这个 我 觉得 是 女性 运动 必须 要 做到 的 一 个
And this, I think, is one of the things that women's sports have to do.
就是 要 跟 男人 沟通
It's about communicating with men.
要 跟 男人 说话
To talk to men.
下面 我们 说 一下 最近 非常 风风火火 的 MeToo
||||||very active||
Now, let's talk about MeToo, which has been very popular lately.
MeToo 运动 大家 都 已经 非常 熟悉 了
We're all familiar with the MeToo movement.
我 想 说 在 MeToo 的 同时
I'd like to say that while we're on MeToo.
中国 的 各 大 学校 里头 也 有 很 多 非常 勇敢 的 女生
There are a lot of very brave girls in China's big schools.
能够 站 出来 跟 一些 叫 兽
||||||beast
You can come out and talk to some of these cowards.
嚎叫 的 叫 兽 就是 野兽 的 兽
howl|||||beast||
The howling beast is the beast of beasts.
去 揭露 他们 的 一些 不轨 的 性行为
|||||deviant||sexual behavior
To expose some of their sexual misbehavior.
这些 我 觉得 也 是 中国 的 一些 女生 敢于 站 出来 发声 的 一 个 非常 好 的 现象
|||||||||dare to||||||||||
I think it's a very good sign that some girls in China have dared to come out and speak up, and I think it's a very good sign that some girls in China have dared to come out and speak up.
到 最后
in the end
我 还是 给 大家 准备 了 一点 甜蜜 的 东西
|||||||sweetness||
I've still got a little something sweet for you all.
尤其 我 刚 上来 的 时候 跟 女生 们 说
Especially when I first came up, I told the girls.
我 不 跟 你们 说话
I'm not talking to you.
我 只 跟 男生 说话
I only talk to guys.
所以 我 最后 的 这个 大 甜点 是 给 女生 准备 的
So, my final, big dessert is for the girls.
下面 有 几个 特别 漂亮 的 男生
Here are a couple of very nice guys.
他们 都 是 女性主义 者
|||feminists|
They're all feminists.
也 给 在座 的 男生 做 一 个 榜样
And to set an example for the boys here.
首先 是 007
First of all, 007.
他 说 全世界 有 2/3 的 工作 是 由 女性 完成 的
He said that two-thirds of the world's work is done by women.
但 女性 的 收入 只 占 总收入 的 10%
||||||total income|
However, women's income is only 10% of the total income.
她们 只 拥有 1% 的 财产
||||property
They only own 1% of the property.
那么 我们 平等 吗
So, are we equal?
除非 答案 是 肯定 的
Unless, of course, the answer is yes.
否则 我们 绝不 能 停止 发问
||absolutely not|||asking
Otherwise, we could never stop asking questions.
还有 就是 威 尔 · 史密斯
|||Smith|
And then there's Will Smith.
威 尔 · 史密斯 这 段 话 实际上 就是说
What the Will Smith quote actually says is.
他 永远 让 他 的 女儿 自己 去 决定 她 要 什么样 的 发型
He would always let his daughter decide for herself what kind of hairstyle she wanted.
因为 他 不 希望
Because he doesn't want to.
如果 他 去 替 他 的 女儿 做 这个 决定
If he's going to make that decision for his daughter.
他 怕 有 一 天 他 女儿 离开 家 以后 就 还 要 去 找 一 个 男 的 去 给 她 做 决定
He's afraid that one day, when his daughter leaves home, she'll have to find a man to make her decisions.
所以 他 是 一 个 女性主义 者
So he's a feminist.
高斯 林
Gauss|
Gosling.
高斯 林 的 的确 确是 一 个 单身 妈妈 养 大 的 孩子
||||indeed||||||||
It's true that Gosling was raised by a single mom.
所以 他 一直 是 对 女性 非常 尊重 和 关注 的
So, he's always been very respectful and attentive to women.
莱 维特 说 的 这 句 话 特别 好
Levitt said it so well.
我 想 给 大家 念 一下
I'd like to read it to you.
我们 全家 经常 一起 看 湖人 的 比赛
We, as a family, watch a lot of Lakers games together.
每当 啦啦队 出现 的 时候
Whenever the cheerleaders show up.
我 的 母亲 都 会 特别 指出 一点
My mother would make a point of it.
你 看 现在 的 情况 就是
You see, what's happening here is that
男人 可以 变成 英雄 一样 的 运动员
A man can become a hero, just like an athlete.
而 女人 只要 漂亮 就 够 了
And for women, being pretty is enough.
她 没有 冒犯 任何 一 个 作为 啦啦队 队员 的 女性 的 意思
She didn't mean to offend any of the women who were cheerleaders.
但 她 希望 我 和 我 弟弟 注意 到 这 一点
But she wanted me and my brother to be aware of it.
因为 我们 会 经常 在 电视 上 看到
Because we're going to see it all the time on TV.
如果 你 不 停下来 想 一 想
If you don't stop and think about it.
它 就 会 渗入 你 的 大脑
It just seeps into your brain.
成为 你 感知 现实 的 方式
It becomes your way of perceiving reality.
我 觉得 这 句 话 说 得 特别 好
I think that's a very good point.
Benedict Cumberbatch 他 特别 逗
Benedict Cumberbatch. He's funny.
因为 他 叫 Cumberbatch 之后
Because his name is Cumberbatch.
人家 管 他 的 女 粉丝 他 的 女 粉丝 特别 多
He's got a lot of female fans.
就 起 了 一 个 名字 叫 Cumberbitch
So he named it Cumberbitch.
然后 他 自己 站 出来 说
And then he comes out and says.
你们 要 这样 我 就 拒绝 跟 你们 见面
If you do, I'll refuse to see you.
你们 必须 是 要 首先 尊重 你 自己
You guys have to be, have to respect yourselves first and foremost.
如果 你们 作为 女人 不 尊重 你 自己
If you, as women, don't respect yourselves.
我 是 一 个 女性主义 者
I'm a feminist.
你 就 不 配 当 我 的 粉丝
You don't deserve to be my fan.
所以 后来 这个 名字
So, later on, the name.
这些 女 粉丝 就 改成 Cumberpeople 了
These women, they'll become Cumberpeople.
好 谢谢 大家
Okay, thanks, guys.