你 微笑 时 很 美 EP24 (1)
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP24 (1)
人们 总是 习惯 用 经验
(People always tend to judge a new thing)
去 判断 一个 新鲜 事物
(based on their experience.)
而且 刚 开始 我 父母 也 不 同意
My parents didn't agree at first.
最 开始 我 爸妈 也 不 同意
My parents were the same as well.
我 爸妈 也 不 太 同意 啊
Me too.
这个 很 正常
This is normal.
我们 这 里面
Among us,
除了 老 K
has never mentioned his parents before.
从来 没有 提过 他 的 父母 之外
其他人 的 父母 态度 很 明确
The parents of others have made themselves clear.
就是 反对
They object.
这有 什么 好聊 的
This isn't a huge issue.
家人 不 支持 你 打电 竞 啊
So your parents don't want you to be a pro gamer?
我爸 还好
My dad was fine.
我妈 就
But my mom...
下意识 地 指摘
(They express their views subconsciously.)
电 什么 竞 啊
E-sports?
不 就是 打游戏 吗
It's just playing video games.
你们 这些 小孩 啊
Children are too addicted
沉迷 游戏 耽误 学习 不说
to gaming and you don't study hard at all.
还 找 一些 冠冕堂皇 的 借口
Don't try to find excuses like these to justify yourself.
抗拒
(They resist.)
你 个 臭小子 给 我 滚 过来
You brat! Come over here immediately!
臭小子
You brat!
很少 有人 相信 他们 心中 的 热爱
(Most of the people don't believe in their passion for gaming.)
也 没人 理解
(No one understands)
这份 热爱 对于 他们 来讲
(what their passion)
意味着 什么
(means to them.)
敢 不接 老子 电话
How dare you ignore my call!
回来
Come back!
别别别 你 快给我 回来
-Please don't do this. -Come back!
来 叔叔 阿姨 请 喝茶
Uncle, Auntie, have some tea.
你们 来 这儿 是 为了
You guys are here because of?
那个 兔崽子
That brat,
猪 脑壳
he's as dumb as a pig.
一 看到 我 就 跑
He runs whenever he sees me.
你 去 把 那个 兔崽子 叫 过来
Call that brat here immediately!
叔叔 阿姨 别生气
Uncle, Auntie, calm down.
你们 到底 找 老 K 什么 事
So why are you two looking for K?
这位 老板
Boss.
别别别
Please don't call me that.
我们 小瑞
-We... -Xiao Rui.
叫 我 小瑞 就 行
Just call me Xiao Rui.
小瑞 老板
Boss Xiao Rui,
是 这样 的
it's like this.
现在 嘛 这个 国家 政策 也好 了
Now, our country is implementing better policies.
我们 乡 里头 嘞
In our village,
就 多 给 我们 解决 一块 地
we have empty land.
这娃 的 弟弟 刚 结婚
His little brother just got married.
我们 就 考虑 给 他 弟弟
That's why we're considering
盖个 新房 不是
这 不 可能 老 跟 我们 老两口
He can't just stay with us
住 一起 噻
forever,
你 说 是不是
am I right?
是 是 是
You're right.
年轻人 确实 需要 自己 的 空间
Youngsters do need their own space.
前 几年 嘛
A few years ago,
他 老爸 因为 工伤 诶
his father's right hand got injured
就 把 那个 右手 给 搞 伤 了
due to his work.
现在 什么 重活 都 做不了
Now, he can't do any heavy chores.
工作 也 找 不到
He couldn't find any jobs as well.
家里 头 那些 七七八八
We need money
大大小小 的 事
for everything
全部 是 需要 花钱 的
in the house.
你 想 下
Think about it.
我们 上 哪 去 找钱
Where could we find the money?
是
我们 也 晓得
We do understand that
孩子 嘛
it's hard for our child
在 外面 打工 不 容易
to make a living outside of the village as well.
他 有 什么 不 容易 嘛
How is it hard for him?
他 弟弟 在 农村 能 和 他 比 啥
What about his little brother in the village?
现在 嘞
Now,
他 弟弟 着急 要钱
his brother needs to use money urgently.
就是 要盖 那个 房子
It's because of his new house.
我们 就是 跟 他 借点 钱
We just wanted to borrow some money from him.
他 有 什么 不 愿意
Why is he rejecting us?
打 几个 电话 都 不接
He didn't pick up our call at all.
现在 不乐意 了 噻
He's unwilling to lend money to us.
人 都 看不到 你 想 下
We couldn't even see him. Think about it.
他 凭 什么 哦
What gives him the right to do so?
我们 是 他 的 父母
We're his parents.
他 凭 什么 不 接电话
What gives him the right to ignore our calls?
一 看到 我 就 跑
He runs away whenever he sees me.
我们 寒 不 寒心
Of course we're upset.
话 又 说 回来
Speaking of which,
我们 要是 有 办法
if we do have other choices,
我 才 不到 这儿 来 找 他 嘞
we won't even come here.
你 是 这个 孩子 领导 吧
You must be his leader.
算是
You can say so.
正好 你 也 在场
Since you're here,
我 就 想 问 一下
I have a question.
他 打 的 那个 比赛
The tournaments he's been playing in,
到底 能 赚 多少钱
how much can he earn from them?
这个
Regarding that,
我们 跟 队员 是 签 了 合同 的
there's a contract between our club and the team members.
工资 是 对外 保密 的
Their wags are strictly confidential.
按理 来说
Logically,
应该 由 他 自己 来 告诉 你们
he should tell you the amount himself.
我 不 太 方便
I can't really tell you.
保 什么 密哦
Confidential?
我 是 他 的 老爸
I'm his father.
他 的 东西 都 是 我 和 他 妈妈 给 的
His mother and I were the ones who provided him with everything.
就是
Precisely.
我 就 想 晓得 一下
I just want to know
他 打 那个 比赛
how much
到底 能 赚 多少钱
he can earn from all those tournaments?
这个
Regarding this,
这个 我 真的 确实 不 方便
I really can't tell you.
什么 都 别说 了
Enough.
这 是 我 打 职业 以来 存 的 所有 积蓄
These are all of my savings since I became a pro gamer.
除了 我 每个 月 打 给 你们 的 钱
Besides the money I gave you every month
还有 我 的 日常 开销
and my daily expenses,
其它 的 都 在 这儿 了
the rest of the money is in here.
你们 都 拿走 吧
You guys can take it all.
想 去 干什么 就 去 干什么
You can do whatever you want with it.
去 给 他 盖房子 也好
You can build a house for him.
交 彩礼 也罢
Or you can purchase dowries for him.
去 赌
If you want to gamble
去造
and have fun with it,
不用 编 那么 多 理由
you don't need to make excuses.
现在 这些 全都 是 你们 的 了
Now, the money belongs to you two.
爸
妈
我 真的 很 谢谢你们 的 养育之恩
I'm really grateful that you brought me up.
但是 我 请 你们 以后 别 再 来 基地 了
But please, don't come to our base camp anymore.
别 再 来 打扰 我
Please don't bother me
也 别 再 来 这里 打扰 我 的 队友
and don't bother my teammates again.
你 这 孩子
You brat,
你 这 是 干什么 哦
what are you doing?
老 K
K.
瑞哥
Brother Rui,
麻烦 你 费心
book the flight tickets for them.
帮 他们 订 一下 回去 的 票
钱 从 我 下个月 工资 里 扣
You can deduct the money from next month's wage.
你 看看 这 孩子 越来越 不像话 了
Look at him, he's so unruly.
怎么样 的 嘛
How could he do so?
扔 了
If you throw it away,
可 就 再也 找 不 回来 了
you'll never get it back again.
有 的 东西 不 找 也罢
For some things, it's fine even if I lose them.
从小到大
Since young,
我 做 什么 都 是 错 的
everything I did has been a mistake.
我弟 做 什么 都 是 对 的
My little brother is right in everything he does.
我 想 读书 的 时候 说 我 不是 那块料
When I wanted to pursue my study, they said I wasn't good enough.
要 我 去 学学 手艺 跟 我 爸 干活
They wanted me to learn skills from my father.
我 不 愿意
I wasn't willing to do so.
我 偏要 上学
I insist on going to school.
打游戏 也 是 那个 时候 练 出来 的
I'm great at gaming because of that.
帮别人 代打 赚钱
I earned money by helping people to level up their accounts.
童谣
Tong Yao,
你 知道 吗
do you know this?
其实 那个 时候
Actually, back then,
我 一点 也 不 喜欢 打游戏
I don't like gaming at all.
就 觉得 只是 个 赚钱 的 工具
I just thought it was a way for me to earn money.
要不是 后来 碰到 了 明神
If it weren't for God Ming,
我 可能 一辈子 都 不 知道
I would've never known
电子竞技 是 什么
what e-sports is.
后来 我 热爱 了
After that, I fell in love with it.
我 明白 了
I understood the meaning of e-sports.
但是 我 对 我 的 父母 而言
But to my parents,
就 依旧 只是 个 赚钱 的 工具
I'm just a money-making tool.
其实 也 可以 理解 吧
Actually, it's understandable.
他们 那 一辈 人
We need to communicate more
就是 需要 多 沟通 的
with the previous generation.
我 爸妈 也 是
It's the same for my parents as well.
你 不是 也 见 过 他们 吗
Didn't you meet them before?
童谣
Tong Yao,
我们 不 一样
our families are different.
怎么 不 一样 了
How are they different?
你 的 父母 很 好
Your parents are great.
他们 很 爱 你
They love you.
而 我
But for me...
所以 我 现在 除了 电子竞技
So now, besides e-sports,
就 真的 什么 都 没有 了
I have nothing else.
你 还有 我们 啊
You still have us.
童谣
Tong Yao,
对不起
I'm sorry.
之前 我 针对 你
Sorry for picking on you before.
还有 你 父母 来 基地 时
And sorry for being mean
我 说 的 那些 话
when your parents came to our base camp.
都 过去 这么久 了
It's all in the past.
你 怎么 还 记得
Why do you still remember it?
我 早就 忘 了
I've forgotten about it long ago.
走 吧 老 K
K, let's go.
我们 回 基地 吧
Let's return to our base camp.
你 这么 早 叫 我 来 干吗 呀
Why did you call me here so early in the morning?
姐妹 我 冲动 了
Sis, I was too rash.
怎么 了
What's wrong?
来 我 带你去 看看
Come, I'll show you.
看 这个
Look at this.
这是 什么
What is this?
YQCB 的 股权 转让 协议
The equity transfer agreement for YQCB.
受让方 陈今阳
The transferee is Chen Jin Yang?
你 真 把 YQCB 买下来 了
Did you really buy the entire Team YQCB?
当然 是 真的 了
Of course.
难不成 还是 我 伪造 的
You think this is a counterfeit?
老板 你 要 的 微醺 我 买 了
Boss, I bought the RIO you ordered.
要 什么 味 的
Which flavor do you want?
桃子
Peach flavor.
她 她 真 把 你 战队 买下来 了
当然 了
Of course.
她 现在 可是 我们 战队 老板 兼 经理
Now, she's our boss and the manager.
这
这 合理 吗
Does this even make sense?
合理 啊
Of course it does.
我 都 已经 仔细想 过 了
I've thought about it.
虽然 呢
Although
我 对于 游戏 确实 是 没有 天赋
对于 这个 行业 也 是 一窍不通
and I know nothing about this industry,
但 架不住 我 聪明 啊
I'm smart.
凡事 都 可以 学嘛
I can learn.
而且 啊 我 也 是 觉得
And I do think
电竞 行业 是 真的 有 发展
that the e-sports scene will develop.
我爸 也 觉得
also thinks that this is a promising investment.
这是 一个 特别 有 潜力 的 投资
还是 我 老婆 聪明
My wife is the smartest.
那 是 当然
Of course.
我 先回去 消化 一下 这个 消息 啊
Let me go back and digest this information.
你 先别 走
Don't leave yet.
我 还有 事要 跟 你 商量 呢
I have something to discuss with you.
什么 事 啊
What is it?
上次 你 不是 跟 我 说 了
You told me about
老 K 父母 来 基地 的 事情 吗
K's parents visiting your base camp last time.
我 后来 发现 啊
After that, I realized
很多 家长 就 像 他 的 父母 一样
that many of the pro gamers' parents are just like them.
觉得 打电 竞 就是 打游戏
They think e-sports is all about playing video games.
觉得 轻轻松松 就 能 赚 到 很多 钱
They think pro gamers can earn money without any effort.
之前 艾佳 也 是 这么 想 的
That's what Ai Jia thought as well.
不要 提 我 啊
Don't mention me.
虽然 我 以前 很 喜欢 打游戏
Although I do like playing video games in the past,
但 自从 我 打 了 职业 以后
ever since I became a pro gamer,
我 觉得 太难 了
I think it's extremely difficult.
本来 就是 啊
Of course it is.
哪有 那么 好 的 事 啊
There's no free lunch in the world.
又 能 玩 又 能 轻轻松松 把 钱 赚 了
Playing video games and earn money without any effort? No way.
职业 选手 背后 的 苦痛 和 压力
The pressure and difficulties that pro gamers face
很多 人 是 看不到 的
are unseen to the public.
所以 才 会 出现 有 那么 多 父母
That's why most of their parents
不 理解 自己 孩子 打电 竞 的 情况
don't understand the situation their children are in.
姐妹 你 成长 了
Sis, you've grown up.
那 当然
Of course.
你 以为 我 只是 一个
Do you think I'm a boss
会 潜规则 队员 的 老板 吗
who only knows how to impose unspoken rules on them?
而且 啊
And
自从 我 把 战队 买下来
ever since I bought the team,
我 就 一直 有 一个 想法
I have one thought on my mind.
我 一定 要 为 战队 做点 什么
I must do something for the team.
于是
Thus,
我 现在 有 了 一个 特别 伟大 的 想法
I came up with a grand plan.
你
不会 是 想 把 ZGDX 也 买下来 吧
Don't tell me you're going to buy Team ZGDX as well?
然后 一统 电 竞圈
And conquer the entire e-sports scene?
我 没有 诚哥 那么 有钱
I'm not as rich as Brother Cheng.
我 是 打算
I'm planning
给 你 和 艾佳 举办 一个 嘉年华
to hold a carnival for pro gamers like you and Ai Jia.
嘉年华
Carnival?
我们 去 干吗
What's the point of it?
隔壁 战队 举行 的 活动 我们 也 要 去
We need to attend the carnival held by our neighbors?
因为 那 是 我 和 艾佳 的 母校
Because that school is our alma mater.
所以 我 必须 要 去
That's why I need to go there.
这
不太好 吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
最近 我们 赛程 安排 得 这么 满
Our schedule is packed lately.
嘉年华
Carnival?
上 一次 活动
didn't even agree to the last event I told him to attend.
我 跟 诚哥 说 他 都 没 答应
这 一次 肯定
I'm sure he won't...
好
好
嘉年华
Carnival?
小姐姐
Missy,
你 母校 的 食堂 优秀 吗
does the canteen in your school serve great food?
吃货
You glutton.
大学 嘉年华
A university carnival?
表演 吗
Are there any performances?
二货
You fool.
这是 一个 展现 电竞 魅力
This is a stage where we can
和 生态 的 舞台
show the charm of e-sports.
你 看看 你们 一个个 的
Look at you two, country bumpkins.
每天 熬夜 训练
You stay up late every night for the training.
熬 得 不是 黑眼圈
Look at the dark eye circles
就是 皮肤 干燥 又 粗糙
and your dry skin.
哪来 的 魅力 啊
You guys have no charm at all.
童谣
Tong Yao,
你 最近 皮肤 状态 也 不 太行 诶
I think your skin doesn't look good lately.
我用 了 一个 小 水库 的 补水 面膜
I'm using MIHOO's hydrating mask.
补水 效果 超级 好
It contains plenty of moisture.
你 要 不 也 试试
Do you want to have a try?
来
你 晚上 回去 自己 试一下
Try it before you sleep.
好 我 回去 试试
Alright, I'll try it later.
我 相信 你 一定 可以
I believe you can
以 一个 非常 完美 的 状态
face everyone
去 面对 大家
in a perfect state with this.
今天 呢 很 荣幸 地 邀请 到 了
[Shengang University] Today, it's our honor
两支 知名 的 电 竞 战队
to have two of the most famous teams from the e-sports scene.
ZGDX 和 YQCB 的 两名 现役 队员
Current team members of Team ZGDX and Team YQCB
来到 了 今天 我们 的 活动 现场
[E-sports lessons] are here with us right now.
那 现在
Now,
让 我们 用 热烈 的 掌声
let's give a big hand
欢迎 YQCB 的 经理人
to the manager of Team YQCB,
陈今阳 师姐
Senior Chen Jin Yang,
师哥 艾佳
our senior, Ai Jia,
师姐 童谣 入场
and our senior, Tong Yao.
好 的 请 入座
Alright, please take your seats.
好 现在 是 我们 的 互动 时间
Alright, now, it's time for our Q&A; session.
有 哪位 同学 想 向 师哥 师姐 提问 的
If you have questions for them,
可以 举手 示意 啊
you may raise your hand.
好 这位 女同学
Alright, please speak up.
师姐 你好
Hello, Senior.
我 想 请问 一下 童谣 师姐
I have a question for Senior Tong Yao.
你 喜欢 上 打游戏
Did you fall in love with gaming
是因为 游戏 本身 呢
because of the games
还是 因为 你 当时 的 男朋友 啊
or your ex-boyfriend?
带 我 进入 游戏 世界 的
He was the one who brought me
的确 是 他
into the gaming scene indeed.
不过 把 电子竞技
But
当做 职业 和 梦想 的
being a pro gamer
是 我 自己
is my own dream.
所以 一段 感情 里
So in a relationship,
如果 一个 人 喜欢 打游戏
if one of them loves gaming
但是 另外 一个 人 却 讨厌 打游戏
while the other does not,
那 是不是 就 说明
does that mean
他们 注定 不能 在 一起 了 呢
they're not destined to be together?
这个 问题 就 由 我 来 回答 吧
Let me answer your question.
我 相信 这个 世界 上
I believe that in this world,
不会 存在 两个 完全 一模一样 的 人
there will never be two people who are exactly the same,
特别 是 情侣 之间
especially between couples.
就 像
Just like
我 和 艾佳
Ai Jia and I.
一个 呢
One of us
是 有望 冲进 总决赛 的 职业 选手
is a pro gamer who has a chance to win the National Championship,
另 一个 呢 是 只会 买 皮肤
while the other only knows how to buy skins
连 开局 都 不 知道
instead of buying items
该 买 什么 装备 的 三次 元 少女
and going to the lane.
我 真的 不 热爱 打游戏
I don't like gaming at all.
我 跟 很多 女孩 都 一样
Just like most girls,
我 不 明白 坐在 电脑 面前 几个 小时
I don't understand why they find it fun
就 那么 几个 键 来回 敲击 的 乐趣
to stay in front of the computer for several hours, doing the same thing.
当然
Of course,
我 的 事情
Ai Jia doesn't understand
艾佳 也 不 懂
my interest as well.
他 不 懂 为什么 我 只有 两只 脚
He doesn't understand why I have 200 pairs of shoes
却 有 两百 双鞋
while I only have two feet.
我 只有 一 张嘴
He doesn't understand why I have
我 却 有 五百 支 唇膏
500 lipsticks while I only have one mouth,
并且 都 差不多
and most of them are almost the same.
但是 他会 赞美
But he'll praise me as well.
哪怕 他 每天 对 着 电脑 十几个 小时
Even if he's facing the computer over 10 hours per day,
他 依旧 知道
he can still notice
我换 了 发型 染 了 颜色
that I changed my hairstyle
我 今天 的 衣服 比 昨天 的 好看
and the outfit I'm wearing today is better than yesterday.
他 对于 我 的 关注
His attention for me
从来 都 不会 被 游戏 抢走
will never be taken away by video games.
所以 我 也 是 一样 的
So it's the same for me.
我 不 懂 游戏
Although I know nothing about gaming,
但是 我 知道
I know
电子竞技 是 一种 体育精神
that e-sports is a type of sportsmanship.
他 不是 玩物丧志 地
He isn't wasting all his time,
躲 在 游戏 世界 里 逞强
hiding in the game to pretend that he's strong.
他 只不过 是 换 了 另外 一种 形式
He's just using another method
向 世人 证实 他 的 实力
to prove his capability to the world.
就 像 现在
Just like now,
艾佳 的 品味 有 了 大幅度 的 提升
Ai Jia's taste has improved significantly.
而 我
As for me,
也 找到 了 自己 未来 职业 的 方向
I've found the direction of my future career.
好
好 的 还有 哪位 同学 提问
Alright, any other questions?
这位 女同学
Please speak up.
我 想 请问 一下 童谣 师姐
I have a question for Senior Tong Yao.
是 怎么 做到 游戏 打 到 京都 之主
How did you manage to reach the rank of Lord of Kyoto
同时 又 能 兼顾 学业
while maintaining your grades
拿到 优秀 毕业生 的
and graduate with distinction?
我 觉得 是 合理安排 时间
I think it's because of proper time management.
你 是 什么 身份
Your priority depends on
就 以 什么 为 优先级
your identity.
如果 你 是 学生
If you're a student,
那么 就要 在 课业
you need
全部 都 完成 的 情况 下
to finish your assignments
再 合理 地 规划 时间
and manage your time properly.
任何 事情 都 不能 成为 借口
You shouldn't use anything as your excuse.
所以 在 我 是 学生 的 时候
So when I was still a student,
我 就 加倍努力 地 学习
I tried my best to study
因为 我 不想 让 那些
because I don't want
不 了解 电竞 的 人 说
people who don't understand e-sports
玩游戏 就是 在 玩物丧志 而已
to say that gaming will sap my spirit away.
当然
Of course,
现在 大家 或多或少
by now, I'm sure
都 多 了 一些 了解
everyone knows about
少 了 一些 误会 吧
the e-sports scene more or less.
那 根据 数据 显示 呢
So according to statistics,
在 去年 的 时候
last year,
世界 赛
there were
已经 有 几千 万人次 的 观看 量 了
over tens of millions of views for the National Championship.
那 这个 数据 呢
Actually,
其实 是 超过 了
the number of views
很多 传统 竞技 的 项目 了
have exceeded the views of traditional sports by a huge margin.
那 我们 也 知道 现如今 啊
Now, we know
越来越 多 的 学校
that many universities,
比如说 中国 传媒大学
for example, Communication University of China,
现在 已经 开设 了 电 竞 专业
has established a faculty for e-sports
为 以后 的 电子竞技 行业
so that they can nurture future e-sports talent
输送 专业人才
fit for the field.
对
所以 我 很 感谢 我 的 好 姐妹 今阳
That's why I'm very grateful to my sis, Chen Jin Yang,
提出 了 举办 这次 嘉年华
for holding this carnival.
我们 希望
We hope
大家 能够 通过 和 职业 选手 的 接触
that people can know more about e-sports
更加 了解 电子竞技 到底 是 什么
through interacting with pro gamers.
我们 也 会 努力
We will work hard
改变 大家 对 选手 的 一些 观点
to change the stereotype people have towards pro gamers.
让 中国 电竞 骄傲
We will make our nation proud
让 世界 看看 我们 中国 选手 的 力量
and show the world the strength of our Chinese gamers.
好 这位 男同学
You, please speak up.
艾佳 师哥 好
I'm a fan of yours.
我 是 你 的 粉丝
在 入学 的 时候 我 就 听说 了
I've heard a lot about you
许多 关于 你 的 事情
ever since I entered university.
我 想 知道
I know that
你 周围 的 人 都 不 了解 电竞
people around you don't understand e-sports at all.
甚至 是 排斥
Some of them are even refusing to acknowledge e-sports.
你 是 怎么 坚持 下来 走 到 现在 的
How did you manage to persevere until now?
当 你 一个 人 对抗 所有人 的 时候
When you're alone against the world,
你 有 想 过 放弃 吗
have you ever thought of giving up?
我
从没 想过 放弃
I've never thought of giving up.
但是 我 确实
But I did
曾经 因为 对 游戏 的 热爱
hurt my family
伤害 了
because of
我 的 家人
my passion for gaming.
我 的 经历 吧
This is my personal experience.