上海 人 移民 加拿大 做 修理工 ,聊 的 全是 中国 大陆 禁播 的 !(下集 )(1)
Shanghai|person|immigrant|Canada|work as|mechanic|chat|attributive marker|all about|China|mainland|banned from broadcasting|attributive marker|next episode
Shanghai people immigrate to Canada to work as repairmen, and they only talk about things that are banned in mainland China! (Part 2) (1)
这 是 我 2014年 买下 的 店
this|is|I|year 2014|bought|attributive marker|store
这是我2014年买下的店
This is the store I bought in 2014.
我们 是 投资 移民 对 吧
we|are|investment|immigration|right|tag question marker
我们是投资移民 对吧
We are investment immigrants, right?
然后 12年 实际上 就 投 已经 投了
then|12 years|in fact|just|invest|already|invested
然后12年实际上就投 已经投了
Then in 12 years, we have actually invested.
但是 那个 时候 商业 计划书
but|that|time|business|business plan
但是那个时候 商业计划书
But at that time, the business plan.
是 中介 帮 我们 写 的 Kelowna 不是 很 方便
is|agent|help|us|write|attributive marker|Kelowna|is not|very|convenient
是中介帮我们写的Kelowna 不是很方便
It was the agent who helped us write that Kelowna is not very convenient.
而且 是 完全 的 一个 新建 的 商店
moreover|is|completely|attributive marker|one|newly built|attributive marker|store
而且是完全的一个新建的商店
Moreover, it is a completely new store.
这样 对 我 来说 没有 我 没有 经商 经验
this way|to|me|to say|have no|I|have no|business|experience
这样对我来说没有 我没有经商经验
This is difficult for me because I have no business experience.
所以 这个 对 我 是 压力 很 大
so|this|to|me|is|pressure|very|big
所以这个对我是压力很大
So this is a lot of pressure for me.
后来 有 退休 生意 这样 接手
later|have|retirement|business|this way|take over
后来有退休生意这样接手
Later, there was a retired business that took over.
后来 我们 亲戚 帮 我 找 了 这个
later|we|relatives|help|me|find|past tense marker|this
后来我们亲戚帮我找了这个
Later, my relatives helped me find this.
我 觉得 很 合适 14年 我们 买下
I|feel|very|suitable|14 years|we|buy
我觉得很合适 14年我们买下
I think it's very suitable; we bought it in 2014.
然后 因为 要 改 商业 计划书
then|because|need to|change|business|plan document
然后因为要改商业计划书
Then, because we needed to revise the business plan,
这样 一来 他 面试 拖 得 很 久
this way|in this case|he|interview|drag|to|very|long
这样一来 他面试拖得很久
it ended up that his interview was delayed for a long time.
我们 到 15年 都 没有 排 到 面试
we|until|15 years|at all|have not|get|to|interview
我们到15年都没有排到面试
We didn't even get an interview scheduled until 2015.
就 变成 了 就是 15年 买下 店铺 已经 一年 了
just|become|past tense marker|is|15 years|bought|shop|already|one year|emphasis marker
就变成了就是15年 买下店铺已经一年了
It has been a year since I bought the store in 2015.
那个 owner (前 店主 )就 说 你 要 履行 了
that|owner|former|shop owner|then|said|you|need to|fulfill|emphasis marker
那个owner(前店主)就说 你要履行了
The owner (the previous store owner) said that you need to fulfill your obligations.
我们 15年 就 过来
we|15 years|then|come over
我们15年就过来
We came over in 2015.
之前 在 没有 面试 的时候 就 把 这个 店 给 接手 了
before|at|without|interview|when|already|give|this|store|to|take over|past tense marker
之前在没有面试的时候 就把这个店给接手了
I took over this store before the interview.
然后 一直 到 16年 开始 面试
then|continuously|until|2016|start|interviews
然后一直到16年开始面试
Then I started the interviews in 2016.
然后 17年 我们 递交 了 最终 报告 对 吧
then|year 17|we|submitted|past tense marker|final|report|right|tag question marker
然后17年我们递交了最终报告 对吧
Then in 2017, we submitted the final report, right?
那么 面试官 是 一个 很 年轻 的 香港 第二代
so|interviewer|is|a|very|young|attributive marker|Hong Kong|second generation
那么面试官是一个很年轻的香港第二代
So the interviewer was a very young second-generation Hong Konger.
那么 面试 我们 谈 的 还是 不错
so|interview|we|talk|attributive marker|still|not bad
那么面试我们谈的还是不错
Well, the interview we had was quite good.
最终 报告 一递 以后
final|report|once submitted|after
最终报告一递以后
After the final report was submitted,
他 也 没有 来 按理说 要 亲自 来 验收 的
he|also|not|come|theoretically|should|personally|come|inspect|attributive marker
他也没有来 按理说要亲自来验收的
he also didn't come, even though he was supposed to come in person for the acceptance.
他 都 没有 来 直接 打 了 个 电话
he|all|not|come|directly|make|past tense marker|one|phone call
他都没有来 直接打了个电话
He didn't come and just made a phone call.
是 我们 现在 雇员 威尔 他 接 的
is|we|now|employee|Will|he|take|attributive marker
是我们现在雇员威尔他接的
It was our current employee, Will, who answered.
他 就 问 你们 老板 是不是 每天 上班
he|just|ask|your|boss|whether or not|every day|work
他就问你们老板是不是每天上班
He asked if your boss comes to work every day.
他 说 我们 老板 天天 在 这
he|says|our|boss|every day|at|this
他说我们老板天天在这
He said our boss is here every day.
而且 动脑 又 动手
moreover|think|also|hands-on
而且动脑又动手
And he is both thinking and working.
因为 我 做 了 很多 检测 的 小 工具
because|I|make|past tense marker|many|tests|attributive marker|small|tools
因为我做了很多检测的小工具
Because I made many small tools for testing.
使 维修 方便 17年 递交 最终 报告
make|maintenance|convenient|17 years|submit|final|report
使维修方便 17年递交最终报告
This made maintenance convenient; submitted the final report in 2017.
18年 批准 BC省 批准
18 years|approved|British Columbia province|approved
18年批准 BC省批准
Approved by BC province in 2018.
然后 体检 那 一套 递交
then|physical examination|that|a set|submit
然后体检那一套递交
Then submitted the health check set.
19年 获得 PR (永久 居民 )然后 我们 就 在 上个星期
19 years|obtained|permanent resident|permanent|resident)|then|we|just|at|last week
19年获得PR(永久居民) 然后我们就在上个星期
Obtained PR (Permanent Resident) in 2019, and then we just did it last week.
宣誓 入籍 了 所以 我 说 上个星期 很 忙
swear|naturalization|emphasis marker|so|I|said|last week|very|busy
宣誓入籍了 所以我说上个星期很忙
I took the oath and became a citizen, so I said last week was very busy.
您 已经 是 加拿大 公民 了 现在
you|already|are|Canada|citizen|emphasis marker|now
您已经是加拿大公民了现在
You are already a Canadian citizen now.
我 就 入籍 刚刚 批 下来
I|just|naturalization|just|approve|down
我就入籍 刚刚批下来
I just got my citizenship approved.
那张 入籍 纸 已经 下来 了 对 吧
that|naturalization|paper|already|come down|emphasis marker|right|tag question marker
那张入籍纸已经下来了 对吧
That citizenship paper has already come down, right?
恭喜 您 是 可以 去 全世界 各地 非常 方便 的
congratulations|you|are|can|go|the whole world|various places|very|convenient|attributive marker
恭喜您 是 可以去全世界各地 非常方便的
Congratulations, you can travel very conveniently all over the world.
我们 有 了 这个 就 变成 世界 公民 了
we|have|emphasis marker|this|then|become|world|citizen|emphasis marker
我们有了这个就变成世界公民了
With this, we become global citizens.
我们 去 哪儿 都 没 问题
we|go|where|all|no|problem
我们去哪儿都没问题
We can go anywhere without any problems.
还有 我 今年 70岁 了 我 想 退休 以后
still|I|this year|70 years old|emphasis marker|I|want|retire|after
还有我今年70岁了 我想退休以后
Also, I am 70 years old this year, and I want to retire.
冬天 还是 比较 冷
winter|still|relatively|cold
冬天还是比较冷
Winter is still quite cold.
我们 想 冬天 去 台湾 过冬 又 有 吃 的 对 不 对
we|want|winter|go|Taiwan|spend the winter|also|have|food|attributive marker|right|not|right
我们想冬天去台湾过冬 又有吃的对不对
We want to go to Taiwan for the winter, where there is food, right?
语言 又 通 又 能够 享受 一些 比较 温暖 的 气候 是 吧
language|also|accessible|and|able to|enjoy|some|relatively|warm|attributive marker|climate|is|tag question marker
语言又通 又能够享受一些比较温暖的气候 是吧
Language is also able to enjoy a relatively warm climate, right?
这里 比较 冷 又 一直 下雨 太 方便 了
here|relatively|cold|and|continuously|rain|too|convenient|emphasis marker
这里比较冷 又一直下雨 太方便了
It's quite cold here and it has been raining all the time, which is not very convenient.
所以 我们 一路 走 过来 还 算是 非常 顺利
so|we|all the way|walk|come over|still|count as|very|smooth
所以我们一路走过来 还算是非常顺利
So, our journey here has been quite smooth.
总的来说 还 算 顺利
overall|still|count as|smooth
总的来说还算顺利
Overall, it has been relatively smooth.
这个 顺利 呢 我们 总结 一个 经验 怎么样 的
this|smoothly|emphasis marker|we|summarize|one|experience|how|attributive marker
这个顺利呢 我们总结一个经验怎么样的
Regarding this smoothness, let's summarize what kind of experience it has been.
就是 因为 她 是 一个 诚信 社会
it is|because|she|is|one|integrity|society
就是因为她是一个诚信社会
It is because she is a society of integrity.
诚信 国家 所以 我们 必须 按照 我们 的
integrity|country|therefore|we|must|according to|our|attributive marker
诚信国家 所以我们必须按照我们的
As a country of integrity, we must act according to our values.
我们 在 这里 就是 做 诚实 人 对 吧
we|at|here|just|be|honest|people|right|tag question marker
我们在这里就是做诚实人 对吧
We are here to be honest people, right?
我 太太 一直 在 学 英语
I|wife|always|at|learn|English
我太太一直在学英语
My wife has been learning English all along.
她 毕竟 年纪 大 学 的 也 是 比较 累
she|after all|age|big|school|attributive marker|also|is|relatively|tired
她毕竟年纪大 学的也是比较累
After all, she is older, and studying is quite tiring.
她 是 69届 初中生
she|is|69th|middle school student
她是69届初中生
She is a junior high school student from the class of '69.
你 不 知道 对 这个 时间 有没有 概念
you|not|know|about|this|time|have or not|concept
你不知道对这个时间有没有概念
You don't know if you have any concept of this time.
66年 文化大革命
1966|Cultural Revolution
66年文化大革命
The Cultural Revolution started in '66.
她 69届 就是说 理论上 是 69年 毕业 的
she|class of 69|that is to say|theoretically|is|1969|graduated|attributive marker
她69届 就是说理论上是69年毕业的
Being from the class of '69 means she theoretically graduated in '69.
她 进 中学 的 第一天 文革 就 开始 了
she|enter|middle school|attributive marker|first day|Cultural Revolution|then|start|past tense marker
她进中学的第一天 文革就开始了
The first day she entered junior high school, the Cultural Revolution began.
基本 啥 也 没 学到 对 就 这个 意思
basic|what|also|not|learn|right|just|this|meaning
基本啥也没学到 对 就这个意思
Basically, I didn't learn anything, that's what it means.
代数 一元 一次方程 都 没学
algebra|one variable|linear equation|all|not learned
代数 一元一次方程都没学
I didn't learn algebra or linear equations.
英文 只学 了 long live Chairman Mao ( 毛主席 万岁 )
|only learned|||||||long live
英文只学了long live Chairman Mao (毛主席万岁)
I only learned 'long live Chairman Mao'.
只 学 了 一句 话 哈哈哈哈 是 吧
only|learn|past tense marker|one sentence|words|hahaha|is|tag question marker
只学了一句话 哈哈哈哈是吧
I only learned one sentence, hahaha, right?
她 还好 就是 说 平时 看看 报纸 考 文科
she|okay|just|say|usually|take a look at|newspaper|take exams|liberal arts
她还好 就是说平时看看报纸考文科
She's fine, just says to read the newspaper and study liberal arts.
这些 数学 都 不 考
these|math|all|not|test
这些数学都不考
These math subjects are not tested.
她 算是 77届 上 混上 了 一个 文科 对 吧
she|is considered|class of 77|on|get into|past tense marker|one|liberal arts|right|tag question marker
她算是77届上混上了一个文科对吧
She can be considered to have mixed into the liberal arts class of the 77th session, right?
现在 学了 那么 多
now|have learned|so|much
现在学了那么多
Now she has learned so much.
她 有 一个 非常 大 的 优点 就是 有 恒心
she|has|one|very|big|attributive marker|advantage|is|has|perseverance
她有一个非常大的优点就是有恒心
She has a very big advantage, which is perseverance.
她 不管 她 的 接受力 反应 不是 特别 好 的
she|regardless of|her|attributive marker|acceptance ability|reaction|is not|particularly|good|attributive marker
她不管 她的接受力反应不是特别好的
No matter how her comprehension and reaction are not particularly good.
但是 她 非常 有 恒心
but|she|very|has|perseverance
但是她非常有恒心
But she is very persistent.
所以 她 坚持 了 那么 多年
so|she|persisted|past tense marker|so|many years
所以她坚持了那么多年
So she has persisted for so many years.
就是说 现在 普通 的 电话 接一接
|||||pick up
就是说现在 普通的电话接一接
That is to say, now it's just a matter of answering regular phone calls.
普通 的 跟 客户 打 打交道
普通的跟客户打打交道
Dealing with clients in a normal way.
收收 钱 还是 没有 问题
collect|money|still|no|problem
收收钱还是没有问题
Collecting money is still not a problem.
我 女儿 一直 对 我们 没 信心
I|daughter|always|towards|us|no|confidence
我女儿一直对我们没信心
My daughter has always had no confidence in us.
觉得 你 这个 语言 不通 怎么办
feel|you|this|language|incomprehensible|what to do
觉得你这个语言不通怎么办
She thinks, what should we do if you can't speak the language?
我 自己 有 信心
I|myself|have|confidence
我自己有信心
I have confidence in myself.
我 觉得 修理 的 技术 我 绝对 没 问题 对 吧
I|feel|repair|attributive marker|skills|I|absolutely|no|problem|right|tag question marker
我觉得修理的技术我绝对没问题 对吧
I believe I absolutely have no problem with the repair skills, right?
我 现在 缺 一个 代言人
I|now|lack|one|spokesperson
我现在缺一个代言人
I am currently lacking a spokesperson.
就是 帮 我 翻译 的 人
just|help|me|translate|attributive marker|person
就是帮我翻译的人
It's just the person who helps me translate.
我 只要 有 这样 一个 人 我 可以 对 吧 做主 了 对 吧
I|just need|have|such|one|person|I|can|to|emphasis marker|make decisions|emphasis marker|to|emphasis marker
我只要有这样一个人 我可以对吧 做主了对吧
As long as I have such a person, I can be in charge, right?
我 是 64年 入 的 初中 老三届 我 67届 初中生
I|am|year 64|into|attributive marker|junior high school|old three classes|I|class of 67|junior high school student
我是64年入的初中 老三届 我67届初中生
I entered junior high school in 1964, I am from the third graduating class.
然后 先是 69年 去 了 吉林 延边 朝鲜 自治州
then|first|year 1969|go|past tense marker|Jilin|Yanbian|North Korea|autonomous prefecture
然后先是69年去了吉林 延边朝鲜自治州
Then in 1969, I went to Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture in Jilin.
72年 转到 江西省 瑞昌 县 九江 地区
year 72|transferred to|Jiangxi province|Ruichang|county|Jiujiang|area
72年转到江西省瑞昌县 九江地区
In 1972, I transferred to Ruichang County in Jiujiang District, Jiangxi Province.
那 是 个 林场 通点 关系 怎么样
that|is|a|forest farm|connection|relationship|how
那是个林场通点关系怎么样
That is a forest farm, how is the connection?
条件 略微 好 一些 起码 有 食堂
condition|slightly|better|some|at least|have|cafeteria
条件略微好一些 起码有食堂
The conditions are slightly better, at least there is a cafeteria.
要不然 你 饭 都 没得 吃 对 吧
otherwise|you|food|at all|have no|eat|right|emphasis marker
要不然你饭都没得吃 对吧
Otherwise, you wouldn't even have food to eat, right?
然后 在 8年 里面 干过 很多 了
then|in|8 years|inside|have done|many|emphasis marker
然后在8年里面干过很多了
And then in 8 years, I've done a lot.
养 过 猪 养 过 牛 对 吧
raise|past experience marker|pigs|raise|past experience marker|cows|right|tag question marker
养过猪养过牛 对吧
I've raised pigs and raised cattle, right?
插秧 种 土豆 那 不 说 了 收割 对 吧
transplanting rice seedlings|plant|potatoes|then|not|say|emphasis marker|harvest|right|tag question marker
插秧种土豆那不说了 收割对吧
Transplanting rice, planting potatoes, and then harvesting, right?
还有 就是说 搞 过 农村 广播 放过 电影
also|that is to say|do|past tense marker|countryside|broadcast|have played|movies
还有就是说搞过农村广播 放过电影
Also, I used to manage rural broadcasts and show movies.
我 有 8.75毫米 放映 证 我 考过 放映 证
I|have|875 mm|projection|certificate|I|have passed|projection|certificate
我有8.75毫米放映证 我考过放映证
I have an 8.75mm projection certificate; I have taken the exam for the projection certificate.
还有 在 江西 的 时候
still|at|Jiangxi|attributive marker|time
还有在江西的时候
Also, when I was in Jiangxi,
我 在 县 办 的 水泥厂 当过 电工
I|at|county|office|attributive marker|cement factory|have worked as|electrician
我在县办的水泥厂当过电工
I worked as an electrician at the cement factory run by the county.
修 马达 都 自学 的
repair|motor|all|self-study|attributive marker
修马达 都自学的
Repairing the motor was self-taught.
然后 77年 高考 78年 入学 入学 以后
then|year 77|college entrance examination|year 78|enroll in school|enrollment|after
然后77年高考 78年入学 入学以后
Then in 1977, I took the college entrance examination and enrolled in 1978.
第二年 就 被 学校 确定 留校
second year|then|by|school|confirm|stay at school
第二年就被学校确定留校
In the second year, I was confirmed to stay at the school.
筹建 无线电 实验室
to set up|radio|laboratory
筹建无线电实验室
I was involved in the establishment of the radio laboratory.
胡先生 您 60岁 的 时候 准备 移民
Mr Hu|you|60 years old|attributive marker|time|prepare|immigrate
胡先生您60岁的时候 准备移民
Mr. Hu, you are preparing to immigrate at the age of 60.
还 不是 说 已经 移成 民 了 是 准备 移民
still|not|say|already|become|citizen|emphasis marker|is|prepare|immigrate
还不是说已经移成民了 是准备移民
It's not that you have already immigrated, it's that you are preparing to immigrate.
对 那会 您 是 我 猜测
correct|at that time|you|are|I|guess
对 那会您是 我猜测
At that time, I guess you were.
您 肯定 是 下 了 非常 大 的 决心
you|definitely|is|make|past tense marker|very|big|attributive marker|determination
您肯定是下了非常大的决心
You must have made a very big decision.
在 60岁 不要 太 大 决心
at|60 years old|do not|too|big|determination
在60岁 不要太大决心
At 60 years old, don't make too big of a decision.
我 觉得 只要 有 机会 我 一定 要 出去
I|feel|as long as|have|opportunity|I|definitely|want|go out
我觉得只要有机会 我一定要出去
I think as long as there is an opportunity, I must go out.
就 这样 的 无所谓 的
|||indifferent|
就这样的 无所谓的
Just this kind of indifference.
是 一直 其实 有 这个 想法
is|always|actually|have|this|idea
是一直其实有这个想法
Actually, I've always had this idea.
对 的 对 的 一直 有 这个 想法
correct|attributive marker|towards|attributive marker|always|have|this|idea
对的对的 一直有这个想法
Yes, yes, I've always had this idea.
只要 有 机会 我 一定 要 走
as long as|have|opportunity|I|definitely|want|go
只要有机会 我一定要走
As long as there is an opportunity, I will definitely go.
不管 多大 岁数 为什么
no matter|how old|age|why
不管多大岁数 为什么
No matter how old I am, why?
自由 自由 是 无价 的
freedom|freedom|is|priceless|attributive marker
自由 自由是无价的
Freedom is priceless.
我 跟 你 讲 两个 悲惨 的 故事
I|with|you|tell|two|tragic|attributive marker|stories
我跟你讲两个悲惨的故事
I will tell you two tragic stories.
投奔 自由 我 在 深圳 那些 同行 里 听来 的
seek refuge|freedom|I|in|Shenzhen|those|peers|in|heard|attributive marker
投奔自由 我在深圳那些同行里听来的
Seeking freedom, I heard from my peers in Shenzhen.
一个 是 韶关 你 知道 韶关 啊
one|is|Shaoguan|you|know|Shaoguan|emphasis marker
一个是韶关 你知道韶关啊
One is Shaoguan, you know Shaoguan, right?
就是 它 是 运菜 肉 大陆 提供 给 香港
just|it|is|transport vegetables|meat|mainland|provide|to|Hong Kong
就是 它是运菜肉 大陆提供给香港
It is the place that supplies vegetables and meat to Hong Kong.
韶关 它 要 停 一停 火车 要 加水 加煤 对 不 对
Shaoguan|it|needs to|stop|for a while|train|needs to|add water|add coal|correct|not|correct
韶关它要停一停 火车要加水加煤 对不对
Shaoguan, it needs to stop for a while, the train needs to take on water and coal, right?
停 的 时候 有人 就 趴 在 车 上 躲起来
stop|attributive marker|time|someone|just|lie down|on|car|on|hide
停的时候有人就趴在车上 躲起来
When it stops, someone just lies on the train and hides.
然后 运菜 运煤 的 进 香港 不 检查 的
then|transport vegetables|transport coal|attributive marker|into|Hong Kong|not|check|attributive marker
然后运菜运煤的 进香港不检查的
Then, transporting vegetables and coal into Hong Kong is not checked.
他 一直 就 到 了 香港 市区 红 磡 总站
he|continuously|just|arrive|past tense marker|Hong Kong|city center||Red Rock|station
他一直就到了香港市区红磡总站
He went all the way to Hong Kong's urban area, at the Hung Hom station.
他 爬 下来 那个 时候 香港 的 政策 是 什么 呢
he|climb|down|that|time|Hong Kong|attributive marker|policy|is|what|emphasis marker
他爬下来 那个时候香港的政策是什么呢
He climbed down, what was Hong Kong's policy at that time?
叫 跑垒 政策 你 跑 赢 了 就 给 你 身份证
call|base running|policy|you|run|win|emphasis marker|then|give|you|ID card
叫跑垒政策 你跑赢了就给你身份证
The running base policy says that if you run and win, you will get your ID card.
跑垒 只要 你 跑 为什么
run the bases|as long as|you|run|why
跑垒 只要你跑 为什么
Running the base is only about why you run.
香港 经济 腾飞 需要 劳动力
Hong Kong|economy|take-off|need|labor force
香港经济腾飞 需要劳动力
Hong Kong's economic takeoff requires labor.
所以 它 是 两个 政策
so|it|is|two|policies
所以它是两个政策
So it is two policies.
边境 它 一个 政策 叫 即 捕 即 解
border|it|one|policy|called|immediate|capture|and|release
边境它一个政策叫即捕即解
At the border, there is a policy called immediate capture and immediate release.
香港 话 即 捕 即 解 解 就是 送走
Hong Kong|language|that is|catch|immediately|solve|explanation|is|send away
香港话即捕即解 解就是送走
Hong Kong dialect means to capture and immediately release, which is to send away.
我 抓 到 你 马上 把 你 送 回 中国 去
I|catch|to|you|immediately|to|you|send|back|China|to
我抓到你 马上把你送回中国去
I catch you and immediately send you back to China.
我 不 给 你 进来
I|not|give|you|come in
我不给你进来
I won't let you in.
但是 在 中环 移民 署 天天 发 身份证
but|at|Central|immigration|department|every day|issue|identity card
但是在中环 移民署天天发身份证
But at the Immigration Department in Central, they issue identity cards every day.
你 跑 到 那里 我 是 大陆 来 的
you|run|to|there|I|am|mainland|from|attributive marker
你跑到那里 我是大陆来的
You run there, I am from the mainland.
我要 什么 马上 给 你
I want|what|immediately|give|you
我要什么马上给你
I want to give you something right away.
你 叫 什么 名字 给 你 写 上
you|are called|what|name|for|you|write|on
你叫什么名字 给你写上
What is your name? Let me write it down for you.
英文名 没有 给 起 一个 David 拿去 吧 对 吧
English name|do not have|give|give|one|David|take it|suggestion marker|right|emphasis marker
英文名没有给起一个 David 拿去吧 对吧
I don't have an English name. How about we use David?
就 这样 的 因为 它 需要 劳动力
just|this way|attributive marker|because|it|needs|labor force
就这样的 因为它需要劳动力
It's just like that because it needs labor.
韶关 不是 有人 爬 货车 想 去 香港 吗
Shaoguan|not|someone|climb|truck|want|to go|Hong Kong|question marker
韶关不是有人爬货车想去香港吗
Isn't there someone in Shaoguan who wants to climb onto a truck to go to Hong Kong?
我 工友 叫 何生 他 姓 何
I|coworker|called|He Sheng|he|surname|He
我工友叫何生 他姓何
My coworker is called Mr. He, and his last name is He.
香港 人 何先生 叫 何生
Hong Kong|person|Mr He|is called|He Sheng
香港人何先生 叫何生
Mr. He from Hong Kong is called Mr. He.
何先生 跟 我 讲 的
Mr He|with|me|talk|attributive marker
何先生跟我讲的
What Mr. He told me.
他 工友 爬车 的 时候 不 小心 掉下来 了
he|coworker|climb the car|attributive marker|time|not|carefully|fall down|past tense marker
他工友爬车的时候 不小心掉下来了
His coworker accidentally fell while climbing the vehicle.
车 已经 走 了 一个 手臂 咔嚓 就 割断 了
car|already|leave|past tense marker|one|arm|crack|then|cut off|past tense marker
车已经走了 一个手臂咔嚓 就割断了
The vehicle had already moved, and one arm was cut off with a snap.
掉 在 铁路 里面
fall|in|railway|inside
掉在铁路里面
Fell into the railway.
他 那个 时候 脑子 就 下意识 的 去 抓 手臂
he|that|time|brain|just|subconsciously|attributive marker|to|grab|arm
他那个时候脑子就下意识的去抓手臂
At that time, his mind instinctively went to grab his arm.
想 把 那个 手臂 拿 出来
want|to take|that|arm|take|out
想把那个手臂拿出来
He wanted to pull that arm out.
一抓 右手 也 割断 了
one grab|right hand|also|cut off|emphasis marker
一抓 右手也割断了
In one grab, his right hand was also severed.
昏 过去 了 等 他 被 救 回来 了 之后
faint|past|emphasis marker|wait|he|by|save|come back|emphasis marker|after
昏过去了 等他被救回来了之后
He fainted, and when he was rescued later.
单位 还要 处理 他 对 吧
unit|still need to|handle|him|towards|emphasis marker
单位还要处理他 对吧
The unit still needs to deal with him, right?
偷渡 香港 你 干嘛 去 偷渡 香港 对 吧
smuggling|Hong Kong|you|doing what|go|smuggling|Hong Kong|right|emphasis marker
偷渡香港 你干嘛去 偷渡香港 对吧
Why are you going to smuggle into Hong Kong, right?
开除 公职 对 不 对
dismiss|public office|correct|not|correct
开除公职 对不对
Isn't it right to be dismissed from public office?
家里 还要 伺候 他 对 不 对
at home|still need to|serve|him|right|not|right
家里还要伺候他 对不对
You still have to take care of him at home, right?
你 手臂 没 了 洗脸 都 没 办法 洗
you|arm|no|emphasis marker|wash face|even|no|way|wash
你手臂没了 洗脸都没办法洗
You have no arm, you can't even wash your face.
吃饭 也 是 对 不 对 家里人 也 嫌弃 他
eat rice/meal|also|is|right|not|right|family members|also|dislike|him
吃饭也是 对不对 家里人也嫌弃他
Eating is also about whether or not the family dislikes him.
最后 失踪 了 人 就 跑 到 山上 吊死 了
finally|missing|emphasis marker|person|then|ran|to|on the mountain|hanged|past tense marker
最后失踪了 人就跑到山上吊死了
In the end, the person who went missing ran up the mountain and hanged himself.
活 不 下去 了 对 不 对 对 吧
live|not|go on|emphasis marker|right|not|right|right|suggestion marker
活不下去了 对不对 对吧
Can't go on living, right? That's true, isn't it?
这 就是 投奔 自由 的 代价
this|is|seek refuge|freedom|attributive marker|cost
这就是投奔自由的代价
This is the price of seeking freedom.
还有 一个 16岁 他 在 汕头
also|one|16 years old|he|in|Shantou
还有一个16岁 他在汕头
There is also a 16-year-old, he is in Shantou.
汕头 时候 就 听说 有 偷渡 去 香港 的
Shantou|time|already|heard|there is|smuggling|to|Hong Kong|attributive marker
汕头时候就听说 有偷渡去香港的
I heard that there were people smuggling to Hong Kong in Shantou.
多少钱 300 人民币 不得了
how much|RMB|incredible
多少钱 300人民币不得了
How much does it cost? 300 RMB, that's quite a lot.
一年 的 工资 不得了
one year|attributive marker|salary|incredible
一年的工资 不得了
That's a year's salary, quite a lot.
但是 他 知道 他家 有 为什么
but|he|knows|his home|has|why
但是他知道他家有 为什么
But he knows why his family has it.
他 父母 是 地质 队员 对 吧
he|parents|are|geological|team members|right|tag question marker
他父母是地质队员 对吧
His parents are geologists, right?
有点 津贴 有点 钱 而且 知道 家里 藏 在 哪里
a bit|allowance|a bit|money|and|know|at home|hide|in|where
有点津贴 有点钱 而且知道家里藏在哪里
A little allowance, a little money, and knowing where the family hides it.
而且 家里 没人 管 他 父母 都 不 在 家 的
moreover|at home|no one|to take care of|he|parents|all|not|at|home|attributive marker
而且家里没人管他 父母都不在家的
Moreover, there is no one at home to take care of him; his parents are not at home.
他 回去 撬 把 桌子 给 撬 了
he|go back|pry|the|table|to|pry|emphasis marker
他回去撬 把桌子给撬了
He went back and pried open a table.
拿 了 300 人民币 就 给 了 蛇头 一个 很 破 的 木船
take|past tense marker|RMB|then|give|past tense marker|smuggler|one|very|broken|attributive marker|wooden boat
拿了300人民币 就给了蛇头 一个很破的木船
He took 300 RMB and gave it to the snakehead for a very shabby wooden boat.
有个 发动机 哒 哒 哒 的 走
there is|engine|sound|sound|sound|attributive marker|running
有个发动机哒哒哒的走
It has an engine that goes da da da.
半夜 走 到 外海 远远 的 看到 香港岛 的 灯光
midnight|walk|to|open sea|far away|attributive marker|see|Hong Kong Island|attributive marker|lights
半夜走到外海 远远的看到香港岛的灯光
In the middle of the night, I walked to the open sea and saw the lights of Hong Kong Island from afar.
船老大 怎么 说 生死 由命 富贵 在天
captain|how|to say|life and death|fate|wealth and honor|in the hands of heaven
船老大怎么说 生死由命富贵在天
The captain said, 'Life and death are determined by fate, wealth and honor are in the hands of heaven.'
现在 我们 船 不能 进去 了
now|we|boat|cannot|go in|emphasis marker
现在我们船不能进去了
Now we can't go into the boat.
进去 要 被 水警 抓 的 声音 太 大
go in|need|be|water police|catch|attributive marker|sound|too|loud
进去要被水警抓的 声音太大
If we go in, we will be caught by the water police; the noise is too loud.
现在 大家 游 进去 砸 船 船 给 它 砸掉
now|everyone|swim|inside|smash|boat|boat|to|it|smash off
现在大家游进去砸船 船给它砸掉
Now everyone swims in to smash the boat, let's smash it.
留在 这里 水警 会 抓 人 的 懂 吧
stay|here|water police|will|catch|people|attributive marker|understand|suggestion marker
留在这里水警会抓人的 懂吧
Stay here, the water police will catch people, understand?
就 会 沿着 那个 线索 抓 这 船 砸掉 沉掉
just|will|along|that|clue|catch|this|ship|smash|sink
就会沿着那个线索抓 这船砸掉 沉掉
They will follow that clue to catch this boat, smash it, and sink it.
一人 抱 块 木板 游 过去
one person|hold|piece|wooden board|swim|over
一人抱块木板游过去
One person holds a wooden board and swims over.
一船 三四十个 人 大哭 小叫 我 不会 游泳
one boat|thirty to forty|people|crying loudly|shouting|I|cannot|swim
一船三四十个人大哭小叫 我不会游泳
A boat with thirty or forty people is crying and shouting, 'I can't swim!'
怎么办 不管 老板 这理 都 不理 你
what to do|no matter|boss|this reason|all|ignore|you
怎么办不管 老板这理都不理你
What to do? No matter, the boss doesn't care about this.
乒令乓啷 船 给 你 砸掉
pinglingpanglang||||
乒令乓啷 船给你砸掉
Pingling Panglang, the boat hit you.
船老大 也 是 个 偷渡客
captain|also|is|a|smuggler
船老大也是个偷渡客
The boat captain is also a smuggler.
他 就 捞 一笔 钱 再 带着 你们 一起 过去
he|just|fish out|a sum|money|then|take|you all|together|go over
他就捞一笔钱 再带着你们一起过去
He just wants to make some money and then take you all over.
船 砸 了 砸 沉 木船 本来 破 得 不得了
boat|smash|past tense marker|smash|sink|wooden boat|originally|broken|degree marker|extremely
船砸了 砸沉 木船本来破得不得了
The boat was smashed and sank; the wooden boat was already in terrible shape.
他 那个 小 我 那个 私营 师傅 抱 了 一块 木板
he|that|small|I|that|private|master|hugged|past tense marker|one piece|wooden board
他那个小 我那个私营师傅抱了一块木板
That little guy, my private master, hugged a piece of wood.
一直 飘 飘 到 那个 好不容易 拼命 的 游
continuously|float|drift|to|that|with great difficulty|desperately|attributive marker|swim
一直飘 飘到那个 好不容易拼命的游
Floating all the way to that hard-earned swim.
有 灯光 有 方向 到 了 沙滩 上 天亮 了
there is|light|there is|direction|to|emphasis marker|beach|on|dawn|emphasis marker
有灯光有方向 到了沙滩上天亮了
There are lights and directions, and I arrived at the beach as dawn broke.
他 站 都 站不起来 然后 来 了 个 巡警
he|stand|at all|can't stand up|then|come|past tense marker|one|patrol officer
他站都站不起来 然后来了个巡警
He couldn't even stand up, and then a police officer came.
抓住 了 即 捕 即 解 对 不 对
catch|past tense marker|immediately|catch|immediately|release|correct|not|correct
抓住了 即捕即解 对不对
Caught him on the spot, right?
你 还 没 进城 但是 一看 恻隐之心 那么 小
you|still|not|enter the city|but|at first glance|compassion|so|small
你还没进城 但是一看 恻隐之心 那么小
You haven't even entered the city, but just looking at it, your compassion is so small.
站 都 站不起来 对 吧
stand|at all|can't stand up|right|emphasis marker
站都站不起来 对吧
Can't even stand up, right?
就 跟 他 说 你 休息 一下 等 一下
just|with|him|say|you|rest|a bit|wait|a moment
就跟他说你休息一下 等一下
Just tell him to take a break and wait a bit.
在 中环 什么 路 什么 街 几号 你 去 领 身份证
at|Central|what|road|what|street|what number|you|go|collect|identity card
在中环什么路什么街几号 你去领身份证
In Central, what road, what street, number a few, you go to pick up the ID.
他 激动 得 不得了 然后 躺 一会儿
he|excited|degree marker|extremely|then|lie down|for a while
他激动得不得了 然后躺一会儿
He was so excited, then lay down for a while.
爬起来 了 赶快 去 跑 那儿 对 吧
get up|emphasis marker|hurry|go|run|there|right|suggestion marker
爬起来了 赶快去跑那儿 对吧
Got up and quickly ran over there, right?
领着 身份证 你 领 身份证
leading|ID card|you|collect|ID card
领着身份证 你领身份证
Take your ID card.
英文名 没有 给 你 起 一个 是 吧
English name|do not have|give|you|give|one|is|right
英文名没有 给你起一个 是吧
You don't have an English name, do you?
John他 拿 了 身份证
|took|past tense marker|ID card
John 他拿了身份证
John took the ID card.
然后 就 找 那些 汕头 的 餐饮 包吃
then|just|find|those|Shantou|attributive marker|dining|all meals included
然后就找那些汕头的餐饮 包吃
Then he looked for those restaurants in Shantou that provide meals.
有 包吃包住 的
|full board|
有包吃包住的
There are options that include meals and accommodation.
我 就 在 这里 打工 就 留下来 了
I|just|at|here|work part-time|then|stay|emphasis marker
我就在这里打工就留下来了
I just worked here and stayed.
这样 的 私营 师傅 你 知道
this kind of|attributive marker|private|master|you|know
这样的私营师傅你知道
You know this kind of private master.
他 派 到 我们 深圳 来 工作
he|sent|to|us|Shenzhen|to|work
他派到我们深圳来工作
He was sent to work in Shenzhen.
专门 给 他 一间 房 空调 装 好 15,000 港币
specifically|for|him|one|room|air conditioner|install|well|Hong Kong dollars
专门给他一间房 空调装好 15,000港币
He specifically got a room with air conditioning for 15,000 HKD.
人 上 人 了 就 不 一样 了 改变 了 人生 是 吧
person|on|person|emphasis marker|then|not|the same|emphasis marker|change|past tense marker|life|is|tag question marker
人上人了 就不一样了 改变了人生是吧
Once you reach a certain level, it's different; it changes your life, right?
完全 改变 了 这 对 我 影响 刺激 太 大 了 对 吧
completely|change|emphasis marker|this|to|me|impact|stimulation|too|big|emphasis marker|right|tag question marker
完全改变了 这对我影响刺激太大了 对吧
It completely changed me; the impact was too great, right?
我 那 时候 想 我 跟 工程师 做 的 一样 的 工作
I|that|time|want|I|with|engineer|do|attributive marker|the same|attributive marker|work
我那时候想 我跟工程师做的一样的工作
At that time, I thought I was doing the same job as the engineers.
我 的 工资 1/10 他 拿 15,000 我 拿 1,500
I|attributive marker|salary|he|take|I|take
我的工资1/10 他拿15,000 我拿1,500
My salary is 1/10 of theirs; they earn 15,000, I earn 1,500.
我 已经 比 内地 当 老师 好 很多 了 对 不 对
I|already|than|mainland|work as|teacher|better|a lot|emphasis marker|correct|not|correct
我已经比内地当老师好很多了 对不对
I am already much better off than being a teacher in the mainland, right?
那个 时候 你 知道 大批 的 知青 逃 过去
that|time|you|know|large number|attributive marker|educated youth|escape|past
那个时候你知道 大批的知青逃过去
At that time, you know, a large number of educated youth escaped.
就是 偷渡 就 游 对 吧
just|illegal immigration|then|swim|right|emphasis marker
就是偷渡 就游对吧
It's just smuggling, right?
葬身大海 不计其数 不计其数
buried in the sea|countless|
葬身大海不计其数 不计其数
Countless people have perished at sea.
死掉 的 人 不计其数
die|attributive marker|people|countless
死掉的人不计其数
The number of dead is countless.
就是 那个 私营 师傅 他 自己 说 的
just|that|private|master|he|himself|said|attributive marker
就是那个私营师傅他自己说的
It's what that private master said himself.
他 后来 在 香港 立足 了
he|later|in|Hong Kong|establish oneself|emphasis marker
他后来在香港立足了
He later established himself in Hong Kong.
他 一直 在 马路上 观察
he|continuously|on|road|observe
他一直在马路上观察
He has been observing on the road.
有 没有 我们 一个 船 的 人 一个 也 没 看到 过
have|not have|we|one|boat|attributive marker|person|one|also|not|see|ever
有没有我们一个船的人 一个也没看到过
He hasn't seen a single person from our boat.
那 说明 绝大多数 都 已经 死 了 对 吧
that|explain|the vast majority|all|already|dead|emphasis marker|right|tag question marker
那说明绝大多数都已经死了 对吧
That means the vast majority must have already died, right?
你 说 自由 是 无价 的
you|say|freedom|is|priceless|attributive marker
你说自由是无价的
You said freedom is priceless.
今年 实际上 我们 租期 是 到期 的
this year|actually|we|rental period|is|expired|attributive marker
今年实际上 我们租期是到期的
This year, our lease is actually expiring.
我们 也 在 犹豫 对 吧
we|also|at|hesitate|about|right
我们也在犹豫 对吧
We are also hesitating, right?
我 70岁 要 不要 退休
I|70 years old|want|not want|retire
我70岁要不要退休
Should I retire at 70?
没有 人 买 关 了 后来 想想
no|person|buy|close|past tense marker|later|think about
没有人买 关了 后来想想
No one bought it, and later I thought about it.
反正 也 是 一个 你 当 它 是 一个 实验室
anyway|also|is|one|you|treat|it|as|one|laboratory
反正也是一个 你当它是一个实验室
Anyway, it's just like you treat it as a laboratory.
对 不 对 在 这里 接触 一下
correct|not|correct|at|here|touch|briefly
对不对 在这里接触一下
Is that right? Let's touch on it here.
又 能 帮 社会 解决 问题 对 吧
again|can|help|society|solve|problems|right|emphasis marker
又能帮社会解决问题 对吧
Can also help solve problems for society, right?
然后 加拿大 这个 社会
then|Canada|this|society
然后加拿大这个社会
Then, this society in Canada,
在 我 63岁 还 能 接纳 我
at|I|63 years old|still|can|accept|me
在我63岁还能接纳我
can still accept me at 63 years old.
我 觉得 我 应该 回报 这个 社会 对 不 对
I|feel|I|should|repay|this|society|to|not|right
我觉得我应该回报这个社会 对不对
I think I should give back to this society, right?
所以 我 觉得 为 社会 做点 事情 没有 问题
so|I|feel|for|society|do something|things|no|problem
所以我觉得 为社会做点事情没有问题
So I think it's no problem to do something for society.
对 吧 所以 我 觉得 还是 再 坚持 三年
right|suggestion marker|so|I|feel|still|again|persist|three years
对吧 所以我觉得还是再坚持三年
Right, so I think I should still hold on for another three years.
所以 我 又 签 了 三年 的 合同
so|I|again|signed|past tense marker|three years|attributive marker|contract
所以我又签了三年的合同
So I signed a three-year contract again.
但是 郭先生 您 说 的 追求 自由
but|Mr Guo|you|said|attributive marker|pursuit|freedom
但是郭先生 您说的追求自由
But Mr. Guo, what you said about pursuing freedom,
可能 是 基于 你们 这批 人
possibly|is|based on|your|this group|people
可能是基于你们这批人
might be based on your group of people,
比如说 经历 过 文革
for example|experience|past tense marker|Cultural Revolution
比如说经历过文革
for example, those who experienced the Cultural Revolution.
经历 过 四人帮 经历 过 自然灾害 什么
experience|past tense marker|Gang of Four|experience|past tense marker|natural disasters|what
经历过四人帮 经历过自然灾害什么
Having experienced the Gang of Four, having experienced natural disasters, what?
经历 过 政治 运动 无休止 的 政治 运动
experience|past tense marker|political|movement|endless|attributive marker|political|movement
经历过政治运动 无休止的政治运动
Having experienced political movements, endless political movements.
您 觉得 现在 还有 这种
you|feel|now|still have|this kind
您觉得现在还有这种
Do you think there are still such things now?
追求 自由 的 这种 移民 吗
pursue|freedom|attributive marker|this kind of|immigrants|question marker
追求自由的这种移民吗
Such immigrants pursuing freedom?
还是 已经 是 不 一样
still|already|is|not|the same
还是已经是不一样
Or is it already different?
看 他 的 认识 他 有没有 这种 认知
look|he|attributive marker|know|him|whether there is|this kind of|cognition
看他的认识 他有没有这种认知
Look at his understanding, does he have this kind of awareness?
他 觉得 岁月 静好 他 也 活得 下去
he|feels|time|peaceful and good|he|also|live|on
他觉得岁月静好 他也活得下去
He feels that life is peaceful and he can live on.
不是 活 不 下去
not|live|not|go on
不是活不下去
It's not that he can't live on.
(他 觉得 )已经 比 我们 那个 时候 好多 了
he|feel|already|than|we|that|time|much better|emphasis marker
(他觉得)已经比我们那个时候好多了
(He feels) it's already much better than it was for us back then.
他 觉得 岁月 静好
he|feels|time|peaceful and good
他觉得岁月静好
He thinks life is peaceful.
很多 这样 的 人 很多 也 能 活 对 吧
many|such|attributive marker|people|many|also|can|live|right|tag question marker
很多 这样的人很多 也能活 对吧
Many people like this can live, right?
那么 比如 有点 追求 的 就 不能 活 对 吧
so|for example|a bit|pursue|attributive marker|then|cannot|live|right|tag question marker
那么 比如有点追求的就不能活 对吧
So, for example, those who have some aspirations can't live, right?
就是说 我 有 这个 机会 我 为什么 不 出去
就是说 我有这个机会 我为什么不出去
That is to say, I have this opportunity, why shouldn't I go out?
你 知道 我 还有 个 什么
you|know|I|still have|one|what
你知道我还有个什么
You know what else I have?
我 在 香港 天天 看 新闻
I|in|Hong Kong|every day|watch|news
我在香港天天看新闻
I watch the news every day in Hong Kong.
我 就 知道 中国 在 世界 之外 懂吗
I|just|know|China|in|world|outside|understand
我就知道 中国在世界之外 懂吗
I just know that China is outside the world, understand?
中国 在 世界 之外 这个 怎么 解释
China|in|world|outside|this|how|explain
中国在世界之外 这个怎么解释
How do you explain that China is outside the world?
就 全世界 对 这个 问题 是 这样 看 的
just|the whole world|regarding|this|problem|is|this way|look|attributive marker
就全世界对这个问题是这样看的
The whole world views this issue like this.
中国 是 反过来 看 的 在 世界 之外
China|is|upside down|look|attributive marker|in|world|outside
中国是反过来看的 在世界之外
China looks at it the other way, as being outside the world.
当时 一个 最 明显 的 问题 是 什么
at that time|one|most|obvious|attributive marker|question|is|what
当时一个最明显的问题是什么
At that time, what was the most obvious problem?
就 南联盟 内战 波黑 对 吧
just|Yugoslavia|civil war|Bosnia and Herzegovina|regarding|right
就南联盟内战 波黑对吧
Regarding the Yugoslav Wars, Bosnia, right?
塞尔维亚族 屠杀
Serbian ethnicity|massacre
塞尔维亚族屠杀
Serb ethnic cleansing.
他 是 由 米洛舍维奇 是 一个 反 人类 罪 的 罪犯
he|is|by|Milošević|is|a|against|humanity|crime|attributive marker|criminal
他是由米洛舍维奇 是一个反人类罪的罪犯
He is a criminal of crimes against humanity, led by Milosevic.
他 大规模 的 屠杀 穆族 对 吧
he|large-scale|attributive marker|massacre|Muslim ethnic group|towards|emphasis marker
他大规模的屠杀穆族 对吧
He carried out large-scale massacres against the Muslims, right?
整个 欧洲 对 他 又 是 揭露 又 是 劝说 怎么样
whole|Europe|towards|him|both|is|expose|and|is|persuade|how
整个欧洲对他又是揭露 又是劝说怎么样
All of Europe is both exposing him and persuading him, how about that?
他 不 听 他 还要 爆发 战争
he|not|listen|he|still want|break out|war
他不听 他还要爆发战争
He doesn't listen, and he still wants to start a war.
发现 很多 万人坑 指责 他 他 不理 你
discover|many|mass grave|accuse|he|he|ignore|you
发现很多万人坑 指责他 他不理你
Many mass graves were discovered, and he is being accused, but he ignores you.
然后 就是 北约 没有 办法
then|just is|NATO|have no|way
然后就是北约没有办法
Then NATO has no way to deal with it.
因为 他 一直 在 打仗
because|he|always|at|fighting
因为他一直在打仗
Because he has been fighting all along.
他 一直 侵略 别的 国家 然后 就 空袭
he|continuously|invade|other|countries|then|just|air strikes
他一直侵略别的国家 然后就空袭
He has been invading other countries and then conducting airstrikes.
就 对 他 精确 制导 的 打击
just|to|him|precise|guided|attributive marker|strike
就对他精确制导的打击
Just for his precision-guided strikes.
那个 时候 已经 有 精确 制导 炸弹 了
that|time|already|have|precision|guided|bomb|emphasis marker
那个时候已经有精确制导炸弹了
At that time, there were already precision-guided bombs.
轰炸 了 七十 几 天 他 投降 了 没 办法 对 吧
bombing|past tense marker|seventy|several|days|he|surrendered|past tense marker|no|way|to|tag question marker
轰炸了七十几天 他投降了没办法 对吧
After bombing for more than seventy days, he surrendered, right?
把 他 的 军事 力量 打光 了 对 吧
emphasis marker|he|attributive marker|military|power|wipe out|past tense marker|right|suggestion marker
把他的军事力量打光了 对吧
His military power was completely destroyed, right?
那个 时候 就是 说
that|time|just|say
那个时候就是说
At that time, it was said.
我们 因为 天天 看 香港 新闻 就 知道
we|because|every day|watch|Hong Kong|news|then|know
我们因为天天看香港新闻 就知道
We know because we watch Hong Kong news every day.
最后 米勒 舍 维奇 的 下场 是 他 自己 国家 选举
last|Miller|She|Vich|attributive marker|next match|is|he|own|country|election
最后米勒舍维奇的下场 是他自己国家选举
In the end, Miller Shevich's fate was determined by his own country's election.
把 他 选 下去 了 然后 后来 的 下 一届 的 政府
emphasis marker|he|select|down|past tense marker|then|later|attributive marker|next|one term|attributive marker|government
把他选下去了 然后后来的下一届的政府
He was voted out, and then the next government that followed.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=11.65 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=6.76
en:AsVK4RNK
openai.2025-01-22
ai_request(all=322 err=0.00%) translation(all=268 err=0.00%) cwt(all=2050 err=2.39%)