超市 购物
Supermarket Shopping
スーパーマーケット
店员 : 您 需要 点 什么 , 我 帮 您 找 一下 。
Clerk: What do you need? I'll find it for you.
顾客 : 我 在 咖啡 货架 上 没有 找到 我要 的 进口 咖啡 。
Customer: I didn't find my imported coffee on the coffee shelf.
Customer: コーヒーの棚に欲しい輸入コーヒーがないんです。
店员 : 不好意思 , 那个 全卖光 了 , 现在没货 。
Clerk: Sorry, that one is sold out. It is out of stock now.
下个星期 才 会 到货 。
The goods will not arrive until next week.
顾客 : 好 吧 , 那 我 下周 再 来 一趟 。
Customer: OK, then I will come again next week.
那个 , 听装 的 苏打水 在 哪 ?
Well, where is the soda in canned food?
店员 : 啊 , 那个 厂家 现在 已经 不 生产 听装 的 了 。
Clerk: Ah, that manufacturer no longer produces tins.
顾客 : 不是 吧 , 天呐 , 那 可是 我 的 最 爱 。
Customer: No, my god, that's my favorite.
店员 : 哎 , 没 办法 , 厂家 不 生产 我们 也 没辙 。
Clerk: Hey, there is no way, we are okay if the manufacturer does not produce.
您 还 需要 别的 吗 ?
Do you need anything else?
顾客 : 现烤 的 面包 还有 吗 ?
お客:焼きたてのパンはまだありますか?
店员 : 因为 太容易坏 , 为了 顾客 的 健康 着想 , 我们 把 现烤 的 产品 全下架 了 。
Clerk: Because it is too easy to break, for the health of customers, we have removed all freshly baked products.
店員:お客様の健康のため、焼きたての商品は腐りやすいので、棚からすべて撤去しました。
顾客 : 什么 , 现烤 的 比 批量生产 的 好吃 一百倍 !
Customer: What, the freshly baked one is a hundred times better than the mass-produced one!
那 无公害 的 苹果 总算 有 了 吧 。
well the pollution-free apples finally available?
店员 : 我们 一般 都 卖 , 但 现在 不是 吃 苹果 的 时候 啊 , 要 等 夏天 才 有 。
Clerk: We usually sell them, but this is not the time to eat apples. It has to wait until summer.
顾客 : 哼 !
Customer: Huh!
白来一趟 , 你们 什么都 没有 , 让 我 空 着手 回家 是 吧 ?
Come here for nothing, you have nothing, let me go home empty-handed, right?
せっかくここまで来たのに、手ぶらで帰らせたんだろう?
店员 : 巧克力 蛋糕 和 曲奇饼 在 促销 , 您 要 不要 来 点 ?
Clerk: Chocolate cakes and cookies are on sale. Would you like to order them?
顾客 : 嗯 , 这个 倒 是 可以 考虑 , 我 去 看看 。
Customer: Well, this can be considered. I'll check it out.
【 单词 】
第一个 单词 " 货架 ", 意思 是 超市 放 商品 的 架子 。
The first word, "shelf", means a shelf where goods are placed in the supermarket.
例如 : 你 要 买 的 东西 在 第二个 货架 上 。
For example: The item you want to buy is on the second shelf.
再 例如 : 货架 上 空空 的 , 商品 都 卖光 了 。
Another example: The shelves are empty and the products are sold out.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 我 在 咖啡 货架 上 没 找到 我要 的 进口 咖啡 。
Please listen to the sentence in the text: I did not find the imported coffee I wanted on the coffee shelf.
第二个 单词 " 进口 ", 形容词 性 意思 是 是从 外国 来 的 。
The second word "import", adjective means it is from a foreign country.
反义词 " 出口 "。
Antonym "exit".
例如 :mike 喝 的 绿茶 是从 中国 进口 的 。
For example: Mike's green tea is imported from China.
再 例如 : 因为 是从 外国 进口 来 的 , 所以 等 的 时间 比较 长 。
Another example: Because it is imported from a foreign country, it takes a long time to wait.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 我 在 咖啡 货架 上 没 找到 我要 的 进口 咖啡 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: I can't find the imported coffee I want on the coffee shelf.
第三个 单词 " 听装 ", 用 易拉罐 包装 的 。
The third word "canned" is packaged in a can.
例如 : 听装 的 可乐 比 瓶装 的 小 , 所以 便于 携带 。
For example: Coke cans are smaller than bottles, so they are easy to carry.
再 例如 : 罐头 一般 都 是 听装 的 。
Another example: Canned food is usually tinned.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 听装 的 苏打水 在 哪 ?
Listen to the sentence in the text: Where is the sparkling soda?
第四个 单词 " 没辙 ", 意思 是 没有 办法 。
The fourth word "Nothing" means there is no way.
例如 : 路上 堵车 , 迟到 也 没辙 。
For example: There is a traffic jam on the road, even if you are late.
再 例如 : 老板 已经 决定 减薪 了 , 我 一个 小 员工 也 没辙 。
Another example: The boss has decided to cut his salary, and I have nothing to do with a small employee.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 厂家 不 生产 我们 也 没辙 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: We are okay if the manufacturer does not produce.
第五个 单词 " 下架 "," 下 " 是 拿 下来 ," 架 " 是 货架 , 从 货架 上 拿 下来 , 意思 就是 不再 卖 。
The fifth word "off the shelf", "down" means to take it down, and "shelf" means to take it off the shelf, which means it is no longer sold.
例如 : 那个 饼干 因为 质量 不 合格 , 被 下架 不再 卖 了 。
For example: The biscuit is no longer sold because it is of substandard quality.
再 例如 : 春天 来 了 , 冬天 的 衣服 都 下架 了 。
Another example: Spring is here, and winter clothes are off.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 因为 太 容易 坏 , 为了 顾客 的 健康 着想 , 我们 把 现烤 的 产品 全下 架 了 。
Please listen to the sentence in the text: Because it is too easy to break, for the health of customers, we have removed all freshly baked products.
第六个 单词 " 批量 ", 意思 是 工厂 里 大量 的 生产 。
The sixth word "batch" means mass production in the factory.
6番目の「バッチ」は、工場で大量に生産することを意味する。
例如 : 现在 我们 穿 的 衣服 都 是 批量生产 的 , 所以 老能 看见 别人 和 我们 穿 一样 的 衣服 。
For example: The clothes we wear now are all produced in batches, so we can always see others wearing the same clothes as us.
再 例如 : 那批 商品 全都 不 合格 , 因为 他们 是 批量生产 的 。
Another example: that batch of goods were all unqualified because they were mass-produced.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 现烤 的 比 批量生产 的 好吃 一百倍 !
Please listen to the sentence in the text: Freshly baked ones are a hundred times better than mass-produced ones!
第七个 单词 " 无公害 ", 属于 农业 用语 , 意思 是 不 使用 对 健康 不好 的 化学物质 生产 出 的 蔬菜水果 , 没 污染 。
The seventh word "no pollution" is an agricultural term, which means that fruits and vegetables produced without using chemicals that are not good for health are not polluted.
例如 : 无公害 食品 对 健康 有 好处 。
For example: Pollution-free food is good for health.
再 例如 : 无公害 生产 对 自然环境 有 好处 , 不 污染 。
Another example: pollution-free production is good for the natural environment and does not pollute.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 那 无公害 的 苹果 总算 有 了 吧 。
Listen to the sentence in the text: The pollution-free apple finally has it.
第八个 单词 " 促销 ", 意思 是 降低 价格 , 促进 销售 。
The eighth word "promotion" means lower prices and promote sales.
例如 : 因为 在 促销 , 这个 面包 卖 的 很多 。
For example: Because of the promotion, this bread sells a lot.
再 例如 : 我 只 买 促销 的 商品 , 因为 能 省钱 。
Another example: I only buy promotional items because it saves money.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 : 巧克力 蛋糕 和 曲奇饼 在 促销 , 您 要 不要 来 点 ?
Please listen to the sentence in the text: Chocolate cakes and cookies are on sale. Would you like to order them?
请 再 听 一遍 课文 :
店员 : 您 需要 点 什么 , 我 帮 您 找 一下 。
顾客 : 我 在 咖啡 货架 上 没有 找到 我要 的 进口 咖啡 。
店员 : 不好意思 , 那个 全 卖光 了 , 现在 没货 。
下个星期 才 会 到货 。
顾客 : 好 吧 , 那 我 下周 再 来 一趟 。
Customer: OK, then I will come again next week.
那个 , 听装 的 苏打水 在 哪 ?
Well, where is the soda in canned food?
店员 : 啊 , 那个 厂家 现在 已经 不 生产 听装 的 了 。
顾客 : 不是 吧 , 天呐 , 那 可是 我 的 最 爱 。
店员 : 哎 , 没 办法 , 厂家 不 生产 我们 也 没辙 。
您 还 需要 别的 吗 ?
顾客 : 现烤 的 面包 还有 吗 ?
Customer: Do you have freshly baked bread?
店员 : 因为 太 容易 坏 , 为了 顾客 的 健康 着想 , 我们 把 现烤 的 产品 全下 架 了 。
Clerk: Because it is too easy to break, for the health of customers, we have removed all freshly baked products.
顾客 : 什么 , 现烤 的 比 批量生产 的 好吃 一百倍 !
Customer: What's better, freshly baked is a hundred times better than mass production!
那 无公害 的 苹果 总算 有 了 吧 。
店员 : 我们 一般 都 卖 , 但 现在 不是 吃 苹果 的 时候 啊 , 要 等 夏天 才 有 。
顾客 : 哼 !
白来 一趟 , 你们 什么 都 没有 , 让 我 空 着手 回家 是 吧 ?
店员 : 巧克力 蛋糕 和 曲奇饼 在 促销 , 您 要 不要 来 点 ?
顾客 : 嗯 , 这个 倒 是 可以 考虑 , 我 去 看看 。