你 微笑 时 很 美 EP18 (1)
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP18 (1)
电 竞选 手 大多数 的 时光
(Most of the time, pro gamers)
都 是 在 沉默 地 敲击 键盘 中 度过 的
(spend their time typing on their keyboards in silence.)
所以 他们 经常 会 忘 了
(So they often forget)
自己 也 是 一个 公众 人物
(that they are public figures themselves.)
喂
谣谣 你 还 跟 人 打架 啦
(Yao Yao, did you get into a fight?)
没事 吧
(Are you okay?)
来来来 让 我 说 两句
(Come on, let me speak with her.)
谣谣
(Yao Yao,)
出门在外
(you need to protect yourself)
可 要 保护 好 自己
(when you're out there.)
不要 和 别人 闹矛盾
(Don't have a falling out with others, okay?)
爸妈
Dad, Mom,
我 没事
I'm fine.
知道 了 知道 了 你们 不用 担心 我
I understand. You guys don't need to worry about me.
我 下次 会 注意 的
I will take note of it next time.
我 还有 事 就 先 挂 了 啊
I still have things to do. I'll hang up now.
怎么样
It must be great, right?
爽 吧
我 现在 就 去 找 官博娘 登 道歉 贴
I'll ask our admin to post a public apology post
然后 置顶
and I'll pin it on top.
再 回去 面壁思过
And I'll face the wall and ponder about my misdeeds.
社会 上 出来 混 呢
When you're in society,
其实 不是 所有 的 事
you can't just
都 可以 用 意气用事 来 解决
solve everything by acting on your impulse.
其实 俱乐部 给 你 的 处罚
Actually, the club's punishment to you
还 算 可以 了
is relatively light.
这 这 还 算 好
This is considered relatively light?
这个 阶段 禁赛
I'm suspended from the competition now...
惩罚 可大可小
The punishments can be heavy or light.
像 禁赛 啊 罚款 啊
Punishments like match suspension and fines
都 无关痛痒
don't matter at all.
一场 而已
Besides, it's just for one match.
现在 这件 事闹 得 满城风雨
Now, this has turned into a huge mess.
如果 真的 被 人 上升 到 了
If people escalate the situation
电竞 形象 的 高度
and think you ruined the image of e-sports,
捅 到 了 赛事 方 那边 去
do you think a match suspension
你 觉得 还是 禁赛 一场
can solve the problem
就 能 解决 的 事 吗
when the organizers hear about it?
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
谁 还 不是 爹娘 养大 的 小 公主 啊
Every girl is a princess to their parents!
还是 怎样 的
She's asking for a beating herself.
嘴贱 就是 欠 抽 有 问题 啊
反正 都 是 罚
Why didn't you slap her one more time
你 当时 怎么 没多 给 她 一巴掌 啊
since you were going to be punished anyway?
你 就 别 搁 这 煽风点火 了
You should stop adding oil to the flame.
这 事 不能 乱来
We mustn't be reckless.
你 没见 外面 怎么 带 节奏 的 呀
Didn't you see how the public was reacting to this?
我 就是 因为 看见 了
It's precisely because I saw it
所以 我 才 说
she should give her another slap.
没多 抽 她 一巴掌 算是 亏了
这 天底下 女人
deal with women right now?
还 不能 制裁 女人 啦
那 这些 人 岂不是 都 要 上天 啊
If so, they will be arrogant.
跟 这些 人 讲 什么 素质
There's no need to be polite when it comes to people like them.
我 真的 是 看不惯 这些 女粉
I hate those female fans.
成天 提 一些 无理 的 要求
They always have unreasonable requests.
以为 自己 花 了 钱
They think they can do anything
就 可以 为所欲为 吗
just because they spent some money?
其实 吧
Actually...
怎么
What?
你 还 嫌 你 的 女粉 追得 不够 凶 啊
没有 没有
Not at all.
我 说 木兰
Mulan,
你 这 气若游丝
what's with your attitude?
仿佛 被 禁赛 一辈子 的 沮丧 之态
You're acting as if you're going to be suspended
是 怎么 了
from matches forever.
我们 队长 气得 不行
Our leader was extremely furious.
他气 什么 呀
Why is he furious?
上次 他 还 苦口婆心
Last time, he told me to
劝 我 要 好好 做人
be nice
不要 自己 带 节奏
and don't create trouble for the team.
这才 没多久
It's only been a few weeks.
我 就 被 禁赛 了
And now, I'm suspended.
那 是 挺作 死 的
You do deserve that.
我 要是 你们 队长
If I were your leader,
我 估计 也 被 气得 够呛
I think I would be furious as well.
不过 你 怎么 不 解释 啊
But why didn't you explain it to him?
你 就 这样 闷着头 被 骂
Did you just accept his scolding without explaining yourself?
不是 我 不 解释
It's not that I didn't explain it to him.
是 我 现在 解释 什么 都 像 在 狡辩
But anything I say right now will be considered as an excuse.
并 没有 什么 用
It's useless.
而且 是 陆夫人
And it was Mrs. Lu.
陆夫人 诶
It's the Mrs. Lu.
陆思诚 他 妈
She's the mother of Lu Si Cheng.
我能 说 什么
What can I say?
我敢 说 什么
I don't dare to say anything to her.
你们 看 你们 看
You guys, look!
这么 快 就 上 墙头 啦
It's on the top of the website now.
童谣
Tong Yao,
你 的 职业生涯 真是 跌宕起伏
your career as a pro gamer is one hell of a ride.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们 俱乐部 公关 怎么 说 啊
What does the PR of your club say?
就让 你 这么 挂 着 啊
They just let you get pinned?
能 怎么 说
What else can they say?
道歉 就要 有 道歉 的 样子
I need to act like I'm sorry if I'm making a public apology.
挂 墙头 不是 基本操作 吗
Getting pinned is one of the most basic things to do.
你们 看 这个
There's a video as well.
这 还有 个 视频
所谓 真相
The so-called truth?
别 告诉 我
(Don't tell me)
我们 童谣 是因为 拒绝
(Tong Yao made that wannabe showgirl angry)
公主 抱 这个 互动 环节
(and had her wage deducted because)
惹 毛 了
(this stupid and meaningless)
不 知道 想往 谁 怀里 钻 的 展会 模特
才 被扣 工资 的 童谣
-(activity?) -Tong Yao.
这玩 什么 呢 你 有救 了
-(What are they doing?) -You still have a chance at salvation.
漫展 的 视频 是 谁 发 的
Who posted the video?
什么 视频 啊
What video?
不是 我 我 那天 没 来
Not me. I wasn't there that day.
我拉着 你 呢 我 的 姐
Sister, I was dragging you back then.
哪有 时间 操 那种 细节 的 心 啊
I have no time to film that video.
是 哪个 工作人员 吧
I'm sure it must be one of our crew.
节奏 大师 啊
He's a master.
翻手为云 覆手为雨
He made a comeback for us
顷刻 就 将 舆论
and turned the tide into our favor.
掌握 在 自己 的 股掌 之间
Everything is within his control.
厉害
Amazing.
欢迎 来到 我 的 世界
Welcome to my world.
不管是谁 发 的
No matter who posted the video,
反正 这位 大哥 你 是 我 的 恩人
this man is my benefactor nonetheless.
还有 那天 的 事情
And, regarding the incident,
给 大家 添麻烦 了
I know I've created a mess for everyone.
对不起 啊
I'm sorry for that.
你 别说 这种 话 啊
Don't say that.
别别别 我 折寿
Please don't. You're shortening my lifespan.
谁 是 恩人 啊
Who's your benefactor?
谁 啊 站 出来 呗
Who is it? Admit it yourself.
说不定 咱们 中单 小姐姐 啊
Maybe our Mid
一个 激动 就 嫁 了
will marry him on a whim.
我 就 说 这么 高瞻远瞩 运筹帷幄
I knew only our teammates
决胜 于 千里 之外 的 一定 是 我们
are capable of achieving such feats...
你们 是不是 闲 的
Are you guys too free?
训练 明天 还有 比赛
Continue our training. We have a match tomorrow.
还 生气 啊
Still angry at me?
谁 呀
Who is it?
各位 你 管好 你 自己
隔壁 想 打 把 训练赛
our neighbors want to have a practice match with us.
你们 准备 一下 吧
You guys should prepare yourselves.
今天 打得 好 我 请客吃饭
I'll treat you guys to a meal if you guys do a good job today.
明天 跟 黑曜 的 比赛
Lu Yue will be our Mid for our match
让 陆岳上 吧
against Obsidian tomorrow.
一会儿 的 训练赛 也 让 陆岳 打
Later, Lu Yue will join the practice match
让 他 热热 手
as a warm-up match.
来 吧
Come on.
给 我 拿 大 天狗
Give me Ootengu.
我要 大 天狗
I want Ootengu.
除了 大 天狗 和 彼岸花
Can't you pick other Shikigami
你 就 不能 拿点 别的 吗
besides Ootengu and Higanbana?
什么 清姬 啊 青行 灯 啊
How about Kiyohime, Aoandon,
烟烟罗 都 可以
or even Enenra?
他 呀 就 会 这 两个
He only knows how to use these two.
被 禁赛 的 中二病
Can the elderly man who has retired
还有 退役 的 老年人 能 不能 别 说话
and the teenage girl who was suspended please shut up?
童谣 你 说 的 这些 式 神
Tong Yao, the Shikigamis you've said
在 比赛 的 时候 都 没人用
are not frequently used in competitions.
练 它 干什么
Why should I train them?
别人 不能 用 你 可以 用 啊
They might not use it frequently, but you can use that to your advantage.
有 的 时候 套路 比 版本 更 重要
Sometimes, the strategy we're going for is more important than the current meta.
你 看
Look.
对面 现在 不是 选了 烟烟罗 吗
The opposite team chose Enenra, right?
你 想想
Think about it.
你 玩 烟烟罗 的 时候
When you play Enenra,
对面 拿 什么 打 你
you hate
你 最烦
which Shikigami the most?
诚哥 给 他 拿 个 追 月 神
Brother Cheng, pick Oitsuki for him.
你 就算 是 替补
Even though you're just a substitute,
你 好歹 是 打满 了
you're still a pro gamer
去年 两个 赛季 的 职业 选手
who has been on the team for the past two seasons.
你 要 选 什么
Tong Yao to tell you which Shikigami to pick?
还要 人家 童谣 告诉 你
没出息
Useless.
听见 了 吗 哥
Brother, you hear that?
追月神
Give me Oitsuki.
上 上 上
Go.
他 还 不理 你 啊
He's still ignoring you?
老 K 老猫 去 上
得 嘞 得 令
-Yes, sir. -Yes, sir.
你们 别光 去 上路 啊
You guys shouldn't just focus on the top lane.
也 来 管管 你们 的 中单 啊
What about the mid lane?
猫猫 我 帮 你 提前 过 上路
Mao Mao, I'll scout the top lane for you.
他 是 担心 你
He's worried about you.
今天 吃饭 的 时候 我 坐 他 旁边
I was sitting beside him during lunch.
我 亲眼看见
I saw it personally.
他 把 手机 里 那个 节目单 的 视频
He deleted the video
删掉 了
from his phone.
还 让 我 不要 说 出去
He told me not to tell anyone about it.
什么 意思
What do you mean?
快快 快 帮帮我 呀
Hurry and help me out!
不管 你 怎么 想
No matter what you think of him,
首先 陆思诚 是 这个 战队 的 队长
first and foremost, Lu Si Cheng is the leader of the team.
他 有 义务 保护 好 你们 每 一个 人
He has the responsibility to take care of everyone in the team.
保护 好 这个 战队 不要 出事
He has to protect the team.
去年 这个 小子 出事 的 时候
Last year, when this brat got himself into trouble,
他 也 是 跑 断了腿
he traveled back and forth
好不容易 把 这个 事情 压下来
before he could make the issue die down.
罚 了 他 暂时 禁赛
Thus, he only received a temporary suspension.
如果 这种 事情 闹大 了
If this kind of incident turns into a big mess,
终身 禁赛 也 不是 没有 可能
you might be suspended from life.
所以 啊
So
有些 事 他 帮不了 你们
he can't help you guys out with everything.
也 教 不了 你们
He can't teach you guys what to do as well.
别太 依赖
You guys shouldn't rely too much on him.
明白 吗
Do you get it?
童谣
Tong Yao,
你 要 知道
you need to understand this.
自己 明白
You'll only understand it completely
才 是 真正 的 明白 陆岳
-when you understand it yourself. -Lu Yue.
我 被 人 偷袭 了
Someone is ganking me.
你们 一群 不 省心 的 小孩
You guys are a bunch of little brats.
老 让 队长 操心
Keep making your leader worried.
好 了
Alright.
别多想 了 都 会 过去 的
Don't overthink it. Everything will pass soon.
稳住 稳住
Let's play it safe.
别送 了 兄弟
Brother, stop feeding them.
能 不能不要 那么 暴躁
Can you not be that irritable?
我们 的 中单 呢
真的 准备 当 一个 混吃 等 死 的 咸鱼 啊
Do you really want to be a person with no dreams?
闭嘴 马上 我 六神 装要 起飞 了
Shut up. I'm going to have my sixth item soon.
我 快要 饿死 了
I'm starving.
还 能 不能 打 完 了
Can we finish the game?
过来 中 推 了
Come and push the mid lane.
一个 人 带线 等 着 被 抓 吗
Stop pushing the creep wave. You want them to gank you?
来 了 来 了
Coming.
开团
Let's fight them.
上 上 上
Go!
有大 上 上 上
My ultimate is ready. Go!
小胖 给 我 大
Fatty, use your ultimate.
陆岳
Lu Yue!
人 呢 上 上 上
Where are you? Go!
中单 上
Go, Mid!
还有 一个 还有 一个
There's one more.
就 差 一个 就 差 一个
He's the last one.
上 上 上 快
Go! Hurry!
太棒了 太棒了 太棒了
-Yes! -Nice!
怎么样 童谣
How is it, Tong Yao?
打得 还 可以 吧
I did okay, right?
忽略 掉 前期 对线 的 少 允 水平
If we ignore your lousy laning phase,
你 这个 追月 神补刀 可以 了
your last hits were pretty good.
就 有 一种 看着 自家 狗崽 崽
It feels as if my puppy
长大 的 欣慰 呢
has grown up.
什么 啊
What?
第一次 暴打
In the first match, you guys decimated them.
第二次 轻松 打
In the second match, you guys won the match with ease.
第三次 小小 阻力
In the third match, it became a little bit harder.
第四次 感觉 到 了 困难
In the fourth match, it was difficult.
到 现在 的 五五开
And in the fifth match, it's 50/50.
你们 几个 能 不能 给 我 清醒 一点
Can you guys pull yourself together?
下次 我们 再 遇到 隔壁 战队
Next time, we might not win
我们 真 不 一定 能 赢
when we face our neighbors.
能 不能 说点 好听 的 嘛
Can't you say something nice for once?
好听 的
Something nice?
好 呀
Sure.
以后 非 放假 时间
Next time, if it's not a holiday,
又 在 训练 时间 谁 玩 连连看 呀
if any one of you plays Candy Crush,
刷 微博 啊 看 漫画 啊
browses Weibo, or reads comics,
统统 给 我 扣 工资
your wage will be deducted.
听到 没有
You hear me?
健身 可以 的 吧
What about going to the gym?
那 麻将 呢 也 是 竞技 啊
Playing Mahjong can train our skills as well.
麻将 也 不行
No Mahjong either.
那 是 国粹
That's the quintessence of Chinese culture.
你 能 不能 专业 一点
Can you be more professional?
我 平常 休息 的 时候
Usually, during my break,
就 看看 比赛 视频
I'll watch videos of past competitions.
偶尔 玩玩 五子棋
I'll play Five in a Row occasionally.
你 那 根本 就 不是 合格 的 中二病
You're not a qualified teenage girl at all.
咱能 不能 别聊 了
Can we end our conversation?
我快 饿死 了
I'm almost dying of starvation.
我 也 是 啊
Me too.
那 走 吧 请 你们 吃饭 去
Let's go then. I'll treat you guys to a meal.
好 走
Alright! Let's go!
走走 走 吃饭 吃饭 吃饭
-Let's go. -Time for lunch.
饿死 我 了 走
-I'm starving. -Let's go!
小姐姐 你 干吗 呢
Missy, what are you doing?
我 不 去 了
I won't join you guys.
你们 去 吧 我 不 饿
You guys can go. I'm not hungry.
我 一会儿 直播 好 了
I'll do my live streams later.
工资 都 快 被 扣光 了
They almost deducted all of my wages.
没 心情 挥霍
I'm in no mood to spend my money.
推 一下 几十万 贵不贵
It's an expensive lesson, right?
有 那些 钱 不如 买 几个 包包
With all those money, you could have bought several bags
买 几条 裙子 乐呵乐 呵 多 好
and dresses.
行 那 你 直播 吧
Alright, you can do your live streams.
我 回来 给 你 带 好吃 的
I'll bring you some food when I come back.
你 直播 老实 点
You better mind your words.
千万别 再 乱说话 了
Don't spout nonsense again.
知道 了 知道 了
Goodbye.
拜拜
您好
Is my clay pot porridge ready for takeaway?
我 刚点 了 份 砂锅 粥 打包 好了吗
马上 就 好 先生
It'll be ready soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
是 调 静音 了 吗
Did she mute her live stream?
怎么 只有 粉丝 在 自 嗨
Her fans are the only ones talking.
小姐姐 不 说话
Missy isn't talking at all.
看来 是 真的 学乖 了
Seems like she has learned her lesson.
认认真真 地 练习
She's trying her best to practice now.
可不是 嘛
Yeah.
要是 以前 哪能 这么 安静 如鸡 啊
She wouldn't be so quiet if it were in the past.
先生 您 的 粥 好 了
Mister, your porridge is ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
我 先回去 了
I'll go back first.
大家 吃 完 了 一起 回去 吧
Let's go together once we're done.
粥 凉 了 会 腥
The porridge will smell when it gets cold.
你们 吃 吧
You guys can continue.
老猫
Lao Mao,
刚刚 诚哥 那波 操作 你 看 懂 了 吗
did you understand what Brother Cheng was trying to do?
这有 什么 看不懂 的
Why not?
诚哥 不 就是 没 吃饱 嘛
Brother Cheng hasn't had his fill yet.
为什么 打人 啊
(Why did you hit her?)
为什么 打人 啊
(Why did you hit her?)
打 了 人 的 职业 选手
(How dare a pro gamer like you)
居然 还来 直播
(still continue with your live streams?)
不 知道 你们 这些 女粉
(I don't know what's wrong)
有 什么 叫好 的
(with you female fans.)
这 童谣 打人 就是 打人 了 啊
(Smiling did hit her.)
维护 队友 又 怎么 了
[ZGDX_Smiling] (What's wrong with protecting her teammate?)
这些 选手 年薪 几十 上百万
(These pro gamers earn millions per year.)
做个 互动 游戏 能 委屈 死 他们 呀
(Asking them to participate in an activity isn't too much to ask for.)
矫情 又 娇气
Hey, you.
这位 一位 路人
房管 等 一下 别封 他
Admin, wait. Don't block his account.
让 他 说话
Let him speak.
选手 一年 年薪 几十万 上百万
I know pro gamers earn millions per year,
是 吃 你 的 了 还是 花 你 的 了 呀
but, did we use any of your money?
打 职业 又 不是 猴子 卖艺
Being a pro gamer isn't like performing in a circus.
身体 不 舒服 还 不能 叫停 啊
Do you think we can't take a break even when we're sick?
什么 身体 不 舒服
(Sick?)
一群 网瘾 少年
(You guys are just a bunch of gaming addicts.)
打 几场 游戏
(How dare you)
轻轻松松 赚 这么 多钱 还 娇气
(act so arrogantly when you can earn so much with ease?)
轻轻松松 赚 这么 多钱
Earn so much with ease?
那 你 也 来 啊
You should come then.
赶紧 来 马不停蹄 地来
Come and join us at once.
现在 各大 俱乐部 青训 都 还 招人 呢
All the clubs out there are currently recruiting for new pro gamers.
谁 拦 着 你 了
No one is stopping you.
就 做 个 活动 怎么 了
(What's wrong with participating in an event)
别人 都 能 做
(when other people can do it as well?)
你 有 心脏病
If you have a heart problem
体育老师 叫 你 去 操场
and your PE teacher tells you to
跑 个 一千五百米
run 1.5 km on the field,
你 去 吗
will you do so?
别人 都 能 跑 就 你 不能 跑
我 看 小胖 他们 最后 都 做 了
(In the end, Fatty and the rest still participated in it.)
不 也 是 抱 着 那些 展会 模特
(They still carried the showgirls)
笑 得 美滋滋
(with a smile on their face.)
不笑 难道 还 哭 吗
If they don't smile, do you want them to cry while doing it?
真 不想 做
(If you really don't want to do it,)
你们 ZGDX 工作人员 是 干吗 的
(then what were the crew members of Team ZGDX doing?)
让 一个 队员 上去 杠
(You guys actually let one of the members take all of the blame?)
被 别人 当枪 使 还 帮 人数 钱
(You're counting their money for them even though you were used by them.)
今天 出够 了 风头 被 罚 开心 不
(You were fined because you wanted to show off. Are you happy now?)
开心
Happy.
我贼 开心
I'm extremely happy.
说真的
Honestly speaking,
我 一点 都 不 后悔
I don't regret
坚持 不让 做 这个 游戏
that I insisted on pulling out from the activity.
不 合适 就是 不 合适
It's just not right.
怎么 了
What's wrong?
这件 事情
We only knew about
是 我们 到 现场 之后 才 知道 的
the activity when we reached the venue.
临时 通知
They didn't tell us beforehand.
瑞哥 没 办法 说话
Brother Rui couldn't do anything about it.
也 不怪 他
I don't blame him for it.
说真的
To be honest,
我 唯一 后悔 的 就是
the only thing I regret is
这件 事情 搞 得 我 队友 鸡飞狗跳
that I've created trouble for my team
俱乐部 也 鸡飞狗跳
and my club.
害 得 大家 跟 我 一起 挨骂
Everyone was reprimanded because of me.
对 对 对
Yes.
我 当时 就 不 应该 冲过去
I shouldn't have rushed to her in the first place.
现场 那么 多人
There were so many people there back then.
我 当时 就 应该 就
I should have...
这么 快
He's back already?
敬 你 是 条 汉子
(I respect your honesty.)
我 做 错 了 真的
I was wrong. I know my mistake.
我 当时 就 应该 温和 地
Back then, I should have
好好 地 跟 主办方
discussed it
沟通 一下 这个 情况
with the organizers in a gentle way.
对
因为 是 队伍 里面
Yes.
有 几个 队员 手刚 做 完 理疗
had just finished their physiotherapy.
确实 不能 剧烈运动
They have to avoid strenuous exercises.
和 大家 好好 沟通 一下
I'm sure I could solve it
商量一下 解决办法
in a better way if I discuss it
肯定 是 可以 的
with the organizers.
对 对 对 大家 都 是 文明 人嘛
Yes, all of us are educated people.
房管 给 这个 一位 路人
Admin, send a flower
发 一朵 小红花 吧
to the anonymous person just now.
我 觉得 他 骂 我 骂 得 对
I think he's right for scolding me.
我 也 觉得 我 太 冲动 了
I think I was too reckless as well.
是 是 是
Yes.
像 个 泼妇
I was like a shrew.
真的 泼妇
A real shrew.
真的 很 不 应该
I shouldn't have done that.
千不该 万不该 啊
It was my fault.
没有 小红花
No flower?
那 算了
Forget about it then.
谢谢 诚哥
Thank you, Brother Cheng.
主播 你 的 眼睛 都 快 掉 出来
(Hey, your eyes are falling out of your sockets.)
挂 人家 身上 了
(You were staring at him.)
唱戏 呢 你 翻脸 比 翻书 还 快
(Are you an actor? You became another person entirely.)
你们 别说 啦
Stop it already.
陆思诚 队长
Leader Lu Si Cheng
已经 一整天 都 没有 跟 我 说 过 话 了
has ignored me for the entire day.
仿佛 掉 进 了 寒冰 地狱
I feel like I've descended into an icy hell.
暂时 还 没有 找到 解救 自己 的 办法
I still haven't found a way to save myself from this hell.
仍然 是 深处 地狱 之中
I'm still in hell right now.
哄 他
Coax him?
你 当 他 是 三岁 小孩 啊
You think he's a three-year-old kid?
拿头 哄
Coax the heck.
哄 他
Coax him?
是 是 是
Yes.
他白 狼 玩 得 还 不错
He's great with Hakuro.
千里 之外 支配 得本 宝宝 瑟瑟 发抖
I have to cower in fear under his command.
这个 人 说 要 去 诚哥 的 房间 举报 我
This person said he's going to report me on Brother Cheng's live stream.
房管 大大 呢 干活 了
Admin, time to work.
这个 人封 了 封 了
Ban him.
这种 挑拨 队友 之间 和谐 关系 的
We should ban people like him
就 应该 杀一儆百
as a lesson for the others.
别说 了 傻 狍子
(Silly girl, just stop!)
五分钟 前 系统 就 提示
(The system showed that Lu Si Cheng)
陆思诚 的 号 进 了 你 的 直播间
(was viewing your live stream five minutes ago.)
你 还 在 那 嘚 啵 嘚 啵 停不下来
(Yet, you're still badmouthing him.)
你 找死 啊
(Are you trying to dig your own grave?)
以上 说 的 都 是 开玩笑
I was just joking.
我 现在 要 去 面壁思过 了
Now, I'm going to face the wall and ponder about my misdeeds.
下周 周一 的 例会 上
On next week's weekly meeting,
我 将 带 着 我 的 万字 检讨书
I will deliver a heartfelt speech
发表 我 最 真挚 的 讲话
with my 10,000-word reflection report.
好 了 我要 去 写 检讨 了
Alright, I need to write my reflection report now.
关 直播 了 再见
I'll end my live stream now. Goodbye.
白痴
Idiot.
烦死 了
This is so annoying.