挪姿 卑莉同 三條 頭髮
Nuozi|Billy|three|hair
Nuozi, Beili, and three strands of hair.
好耐 好耐之前 ,有 三個 女仔 一齊 出門 搵 柴 。
a long time|a long time ago|there were|three|girls|together|went out|to find|firewood
A long time ago, there were three girls who went out together to gather firewood.
天時 好熱 ,佢哋 就 跳入 河 遊 吓 水 。
the weather|is very hot|they|then|jump into|river|play|a little|water
It was very hot, so they jumped into the river to play in the water.
佢哋 一路 游水 ,一路 玩 ,瀄出 好多 水花 。
They|all the way|swimming|all the way|playing|splashing out|a lot of|water splashes
They swam and played, splashing a lot of water.
突然 間 ,佢哋 留意到 時間 已經 好 晏 嘞 ,急急腳 趕返 條村 。
suddenly|moment|they|noticed|time|already|very|late|past tense particle|in a hurry|rushed back|the village
Suddenly, they noticed that it was already very late, so they hurried back to the village.
當 佢哋 就 快 返 到 屋企 嘅 時候 ,挪姿 卑莉 摸 吓 條頸 ,發現 唔 見 咗 條頸鏈 嘞 。
when|they|then|quickly|return|to|home|possessive particle|time|Nozi|Bailey|touched|a little|neck|discovered|not|see|past tense marker|necklace|past action particle
When they were about to return home, Nuozi Beili touched her neck and realized that her necklace was missing.
佢 噅 求 兩個 好友 就 話 :「同 我 一齊 返去 搵 吓 啦 !
He|ate|asked|two|friends|then|said|with|I|together|go back|find|a little|particle
She urgently asked her two friends, "Let's go back together and look for it!"
」 但 係 佢 嘅 朋友 都 話 太 晏 啦 。
||he|possessive particle|friend|also|said|too|late|sentence-final particle
But her friends said it was too late.
挪姿 卑莉 一個 人 返 到 河邊 ,搵 到 條 頸鏈 ,快快 脆脆 返 屋企 , 但 係 已經 黑 孖 孖 ,噉 佢 就 蕩 失 路 啦 。
Nohzi|Billy|a|person|returned|to|riverside|found|to|the|necklace|quickly|hurriedly|returned|home|||already|dark|||then|he|just|||way|particle
Nuozi Beili went back to the riverside alone, found the necklace, and hurried home, but it was already very dark, so she lost her way.
佢 响 遠處 見到 間 著咗 燈 嘅 小茅屋 。
He|at|a distance|saw|a|lit|light|possessive particle|small cottage
She saw a small cabin in the distance with its lights on.
佢 走 到 茅屋 門口 ,拍拍 吓 道門 。
He|walked|to|hut|door|knocked|lightly|door
She walked to the door of the hut and knocked on the door.
挪姿 卑莉嚇 咗 一 跳 ,因為 開門 嘅 竟然 係 一隻 識講 嘢 嘅 狗 :「你 嚟 做 咩 嘢 ?
Nuozi|Bailey|past tense marker|one|jump|because|opening the door|possessive particle|unexpectedly|is|a|can talk|thing|possessive particle|dog|you|come|do|what|thing
Nosi Beli jumped in surprise because the one who opened the door was actually a talking dog: "What do you want?"
」 挪姿 卑莉 就 話 :「 我 蕩 失 咗 路 , 要 搵 個 地方 瞓覺 。」
Nosi Beli replied: "I got lost and need a place to sleep."
隻 狗 答 佢 就 話 :「入 嚟 啦 ,唔 係 我 就 咬 你 !
a|dog|replied|he|then|said|come|in|particle|not|if|I|then|bite|you
The dog responded, saying: "Come in, or I'll bite you!"
」噉 挪 姿卑莉 就 入 咗 間 屋 。
like this|move|Zibeili|then|enter|past tense marker|measure word for buildings|house
So Nosi Beli entered the house.
隻 狗 就 話 :「煮飯 俾 我 食 !
a|dog|then|said|cook rice|give|me|eat
The dog said: "Cook me some food!"
」挪姿 卑莉 答 佢 就 話 :「 但 係 我 從來 都 冇 試 過 煮飯 俾 狗食 喎 。」
Nohzi|Bailey|replied|she|then|said|||I|ever|all|have not|||cooking rice|for|dog to eat|particle indicating realization or confirmation
Nora replied: "But I have never tried cooking food for a dog before."
隻 狗 就 話 :「快 啲 煮飯 啦 ,唔係 我 就 咬 你 !
a|dog|then|said|quickly|more|cook rice|particle indicating suggestion|otherwise|I|then|bite|you
The dog said: "Hurry up and cook, or I will bite you!"
」挪姿 卑莉 冇 辦法 ,唯有 煮 啲 嘢 俾 隻 狗 食 啦 。
move position|Bailey|no|way|only|cook|some|food|for|measure word for animals|dog|eat|sentence final particle
Nora had no choice but to cook something for the dog.
隻 狗 就 話 :「幫 我 鋪 床 !
classifier for animals|dog|then|said|help|me|make|bed
The dog said: "Help me make the bed!"
」挪姿 卑莉 答 佢 就 話 :「 但 係 我 從來 都 冇 試 過 幫 狗 鋪 床 喎 。」
Nuozi|Bailey|replied|she|then|said|||I|ever|all|have not|||help|dog|make|bed|particle indicating realization
"Nora Bailey replied, saying: 'But I have never tried to make a bed for a dog.'
隻 狗 就 話 :「快啲 鋪床 啦 ,唔係 我 就 咬 你 !
a|dog|then|said|hurry up|make the bed|particle|otherwise|I|then|bite|you
The dog said: 'Hurry up and make the bed, or I will bite you!'
」挪姿 卑莉 冇 辦法 ,唯有 幫 隻 狗 鋪 床 啦 。
move position|Bailey|has no|way|only|help|measure word for animals|dog|make|bed|sentence final particle
Nora Bailey had no choice but to help the dog make the bed.
挪姿 卑莉 每日 都 要 幫 隻 狗 煮飯 ,打掃 間屋 ,仲有 洗衫 。
Nozi|Bailey|every day|all|must|help|measure word for animals|dog|cook|clean|the house|and also|wash clothes
Every day, Nora Bailey had to cook for the dog, clean the house, and also do the laundry.
有 一日 呢 ,隻 狗 就 話 :「挪姿 卑莉 ,我 今日 要 出門 見 朋友 。
there is|one day|question particle|measure word for animals|dog|then|said|Nozi|Billy|I|today|want to|go out|see|friend
One day, the dog said: 'Nora Bailey, I need to go out to meet friends today.'
喺 我 返 嚟 之前 , 你 要 打掃 好間 屋 , 煮 好 飯 , 洗 好 衫 。」
Before I come back, you need to clean the house, cook the food, and wash the clothes.
隻 狗 一 走 , 挪姿 卑莉 就 喺 頭 上面 擝 咗 三條 頭髮 落 嚟 。
When the dog ran away, Nozi Bili dropped three hairs on top of her head.
佢 放 咗 一條 頭髮 喺 張 床 下面 ,一條 喺 道門 後面 ,仲有 一條 喺 個 圍欄 上面 。
He|put|past tense marker|one|hair|at|measure word for flat objects|bed|under|one|at|door|behind|and also|one|at|measure word for people|fence|on
She placed one hair under the bed, one behind the door, and another on the fence.
然 之後 挪姿 卑莉 起勢 噉 走 咗 返 屋企 。
then|after|move position|Bailey|get ready|like this|walk|past tense marker|return|home
Then Nozi Bili left and went back home.
隻 狗 返到 屋企 之後 ,就 開始 搵 挪 姿卑莉 :「挪姿 卑莉 ,你 喺 邊度 呀 ?
a|dog|returned to|home|after|then|started|looking for|Noz|Zibeli|Noz|Zibeli|you|at|where|question particle
After the dog returned home, it started looking for Nozi Bili: "Nozi Bili, where are you?"
」第一條 頭髮 就 話 :「我 喺 呢 度 ,喺 張 床 下面 。」
first question|hair|then|said|I|at|this|place|at|the|bed|under
The first hair said: "I am here, under the bed."
第二條 頭髮 就 話 :「我 喺 呢 度 ,喺 道門 後面 。」
second|hair|then|said|I|am|this|place|at|door|behind
The second hair said: "I am here, behind the door."
第三條 頭髮 就 話 :「我 喺 呢 度 ,喺 個 圍欄 上面 。」
third question|hair|then|said|I|at|this|place|at|the|fence|above
The third hair said: "I am here, on the fence."
隻 狗 明白 到 挪姿 卑莉 出 咗 術 呃 佢 。
a|dog|understands|to|move|Billy|used|past tense marker|trick|to deceive|him
The dog understood that Nohzi Beili had used a trick to deceive him.
佢 一味 走 到 挪姿 卑莉條 村 嗰 度 , 但 係 挪姿 卑莉班 兄弟 正 攞晒 啲 棍 仔 出 嚟 等 住 佢 呢 !
he|always|run|to|Norzi|Bailey|village|that|place|||Norzi|Bailey's|brothers|just|took out|the|sticks|kids|out|here|waiting|for|him|this
He kept walking towards Nohzi Beili's village, but Nohzi Beili's brothers were already waiting for him with sticks!
隻 狗 見 形勢 不妙 , 急急 腳 鬆 人 走 咗 , 以後 就 冇 人 再見 過 佢 啦 。
The dog saw that the situation was not good, so it quickly loosened its legs and ran away, and after that, no one saw it again.
SENT_CWT:AFkKFwvL=2.52 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=3.19
en:AFkKFwvL
openai.2025-01-22
ai_request(all=44 err=0.00%) translation(all=36 err=0.00%) cwt(all=485 err=17.11%)