天氣 Blowing Hot and Cold (2 Dialogues)
Weather Blowing Hot and Cold (2 Dialogues)
WeatherBlowing Chaud et Froid (2 Dialogues)
暑さ寒さも彼岸まで(2つのダイアローグ)
天气Blowing Hot and Cold (2 Dialogues)
而家 天氣 漸漸 冷 嘞 。
The weather is getting colder.
自宅の天気は寒くなってきました。
我 好 怕 冷 , 我 最 鍾 意 曬太陽 嘅 。
I am so afraid of cold, I am the most interested in the sun.
天文台 話 今日 會 落雨 , 呢 個 星期六 仲 會 落雪 添 。
||||||||||snow|
The Observatory will fall in the rain today, and it will be added to the snow on Saturday.
我 已經 預備 咗 啲 冷天 衫 啦 。
I'm ready to make a cold shirt.
我 想 聽日 買 個 電暖爐 返 嚟 , 你 話 好 唔 好 呀 ?
I want to hear from you when I buy a heater in Japan. Are you okay?
唔 好 。
Uh-huh.
噉 , 我 要 幾 時 買 呀 ?
dann||||||
Hey, when should I buy?
唔 好 買 電暖爐 啦 !
|||electric heater|
Don't buy an electric heater!
你 買 嘅 嘢 時時 都 唔 實用 嘅 。
What you buy is not always practical.
我 唔 同意 , 我 買 嘅 嘢 最 實用 嘅 嘞 。
I don't agree, the one I bought is the most practical one.
你 要 知道 買 唔 實用 嘅 嘢 即 係 嘥 錢 。
You need to know that buying is not money that is practical.
你 話 我 聽 , 我 買 咗 乜嘢 唔 實用 呀 ?
I listen to you, I buy it practically?
擠 喺 走廊 牆角 嗰 個 手提 滅火筒 , 你 舊年 買 嘅 , 一 年 之 內 都 冇 用 過 , 你 話 係 唔 係 唔 實用 丫 ?
|||||||fire extinguisher||||||||||||||||||||
In der Ecke des Korridors steht ein tragbarer Feuerlöscher, den Sie letztes Jahr gekauft haben und seit einem Jahr nicht mehr benutzt wurde. Halten Sie ihn für unpraktisch?
There is a portable fire extinguisher squeezed in the corner of the corridor. You bought it in the past year, and you haven't used it within a year. Are you saying that it is not practical?
張 先生 , 你好 。
Hello, Mr. Zhang.
去 邊處 呀 ?
Go to the side?
我 去 買 冷氣機 。
I will buy an air conditioner.
係 呀 !
Yeah!
天氣 漸漸 熱 , 買 冷氣機 係 時候 啦 。
The weather is getting warmer, so it's time to buy an air conditioner.
陳 先生 , 你 有 乜嘢 打算 呢 ?
Mr. Chen, what are your plans?
我 冇 錢 買 冷氣機 。
I don't have money to buy an air conditioner.
天氣 太 熱 嘅 時候 , 我 會 去 海灘 游水 , 飲 啤酒 , 食 雪糕 , 咁 就 唔 熱 喇 。
When the weather is too hot, I will go to the beach to swim, drink beer, and eat ice cream, so it’s not hot.
但 係 如果 打風 就 唔 可以 去 海灘 , 落雨 就 唔 可以 去 買 雪糕 。
But if the wind blows, you can't go to the beach, and when it rains, you can't buy ice cream.
噉 , 就 點 啊 ?
Oh, what?
冷氣機 唔算 好 貴 , 但 係 好 有用 : 你 都 唔 買 , 真係 慳 嘞 !
Air-conditioners are not expensive, but they are very useful: you can’t buy them, they are really expensive!
我 唔 算 慳 啦 !
I'm not ashamed!
我 話 你 太太 仲 慳 喇 !
My word your wife Zhongsila!
佢 點樣 慳 法 呀 ?
How can he save money?
呢個 禮拜二 我 喺 百貨公司 買 游水褲 嘅 時候 , 見 到 你 太太 , 佢 好 開心 咁 話 我 知 , 佢 只 係 用 咗 一 條
When I was buying swimming pants in a department store this Tuesday, I saw your wife, I was so happy. I know, I only used one pair.
今週の火曜日にデパートで水泳パンツを買いに行ったとき、あなたの奥さんに会いました。彼女はとても喜んでいました。
你 嘅 舊 領呔 就 可以 改成 一 套 比堅尼 嘞 。
Your old leader can be changed into a set of Bikini.
あなたの古いネクタイはビキニに変えることができます.
你 話 佢 慳 唔 慳 呢 ?
|||stingy|||
Do you talk about saving money?