和中国朋友聊天
Chat with Chinese friends
Chateando con amigos chinos
( 张国华 和 王晓芳 是 北京大学 英文系 三年级 的 学生 。
(Zhang Guohua and Wang Xiaofang are students in the third year of the English Department of Peking University.
(Zhang GuohuaとWang Xiaofangは、北京大学の英語学部の3年生です。
他们 是 一对 恋人 。
They are a pair of lovers.
彼らは恋人のペアです。
他们 都 认识 人美 和 学友 。
They all know people and students.
彼らは皆、蓮明と雪陽を知っています。
这 一天 , 国华 和晓芳 去 人 美的 宿舍 聊天 。
On this day, Guohua and Xiaofang went to the dormitory of the people to chat.
この日、GuohuaとXiaofangはRenmeiの寮にチャットで行きました。
人美 , 学友 , 这 是不是 你们 来 中国 留学 的 原因 ?
People, students, is this why you are studying in China?
蓮美、徐洋、これが中国に留学した理由ですか?
人美 : 是 。
Beauty: Yes.
来 中国 以前 , 我 也 修 了 好几门 汉语 课 。
Before coming to China, I also took several Chinese lessons.
中国に来る前に、いくつかの中国語コースも受講しました。
有 口语 课 , 语法 课 , 书法 课 , 等等 。
There are oral classes, grammar classes, calligraphy classes, and so on.
スピーキングクラス、文法クラス、書道クラスなどがあります。
我 的 中文 老师 都 教得 非常 好 。
My Chinese teacher is very good at teaching.
私の中国語教師は教えるのがとても上手です。
可是 , 上课 的 时间 毕竟 有限 , 我 练习 中文 的 机会 不太多 。
However, the time for class is limited, and there are not many opportunities for me to practice Chinese.
でも、やっぱり授業の時間が限られているので、中国語を練習する機会があまりありません。
来 北京 以後 , 每天 听到 的 , 看到 的 都 是 中文 , 还有 很多 机会 跟 中国 的 老师 , 同学 和 朋友 们 交谈 。
After coming to Beijing, what I heard every day, I saw Chinese, and there were many opportunities to talk to Chinese teachers, classmates and friends.
北京に来てからは、毎日中国語を聞いたり見たりしていましたし、中国語の先生やクラスメート、友達と話す機会もたくさんありました。
学友 和 我 的 中文 都 进步 得 非常 快 。
Both Xueyou and my Chinese have progressed very fast.
Xueyouと私は中国語で非常に速く上達しました。
晓芳 : 你们 的 课程 安排 得 怎麽样 ?
学友 : 很 紧张 。 每天 上午 有 四个 小时 的 课 , 下午 和 晚上 要 复习功课 , 做作业 。
国华 : 考 过 试 了 吗 ?
Xiaofang: How is your course arranged? Xueyou: Very nervous. There are four hours of classes every morning, and in the afternoon and evening, I have to review my homework and do my homework. Guohua: Have you tried it?
Xiaofang:コースの手配はどうですか?雪曜:とても緊張しています。午前は授業が4時間、午後と夕方は宿題と宿題があります。国華:試験を受けましたか?
人美 : 每个 星期 有 一次 测验 。
Beauty: There is a test every week.
Renmei:毎週テストがあります。
上个星期 的 测验 很难 。
The test last week was difficult.
先週のテストは難しかった。
我 考得 不太好 。
I didn't do well.
这个 星期 , 我要 好好 地 复习功课 , 准备 下星期 的 考试 。
This week, I have to review my homework and prepare for the next week's exam.
今週は、宿題をしっかり復習し、来週の試験の準備をします。
晓芳 : 没想到 , 你们 的 学习 这麽 忙 。
Xiaofang: I didn't expect that your study was so busy.
北京 好玩儿 的 地方 很多 。
There are many places in Beijing that are fun.
北京にはたくさんの楽しい場所があります。
你们 出去 玩儿 了 吗 ?
Have you gone out to play?
遊びに行きましたか?
学友 : 去 了 。
Xueyou: Go there.
Xueyou:行きます。
我们 上 个 星期天 跟教 我们 口语 的 林 老师 去 长城 玩儿 了 。
We went to the Great Wall to play with the teacher Lin who taught us spoken last Sunday.
长城 真是 壮观 。
The Great Wall is truly spectacular.
万里の長城は本当に壮観です。
俗话说 :“ 不到长城非好汉 ”。
As the saying goes: "Not the Great Wall is not a hero."
我们 去 了 长城 , 才 理解 这句 话 的 意思 。
We went to the Great Wall to understand the meaning of this sentence.
私たちはこの文章の意味を理解するために万里の長城に行きました。
以後 如果 有 机会 , 我们 还 想 再 去 一次 长城 。
If there is a chance in the future, we still want to go to the Great Wall again.
人美 : 我们 去 长城 的 那 一天 , 还 带 着 相机 。
Beauty: On the day we went to the Great Wall, we still had a camera.
林 老师 给 我们 照 了 很多 照片 。
Teacher Lin gave us a lot of photos.
我们 昨天 去 邮局 , 给 在 美国 的 父母 和 朋友 寄 了 信 和 照片 。
We went to the post office yesterday and sent letters and photos to parents and friends in the United States.
晓芳 : 你们 去过 天坛 吗 ?
Xiaofang: Have you been to the Temple of Heaven?
学友 ﹑ 人美 : 还 没有 呢 。
Xueyou, Renmei: Not yet.
晓芳 : 我家 就 在 天坛 附近 。
Xiaofang: My family is near the Temple of Heaven.
Xiaofang:私の家は天壇の近くです。
我 知道 那儿 有 一个 很 好 的 西安 饺子馆 。
I know there is a good Xi'an dumpling hall.
这个 星期六 , 国华 和 我 想 请 你们 一起 去 天坛 玩儿 。
This Saturday, Guohua and I would like to invite you to go to the Temple of Heaven to play.
今週の土曜日、Guohuaと私は一緒に天壇に行くことを勧めます。
然後 , 一起 去 西安 饺子馆 吃饭 。
Then, go to the Xi'an Dumpling House to eat together.
人美 : 太好了 。
Renmei: Great.
星期六 那天 我 带 着 相机 , 我们 大家 一起 多照 几张 相 。
I took the camera on Saturday, and we all took a few photos together.
学友 : 人美 , 你 不是 说 要 好好 地 复习功课 , 准备 下星期 的 考试 吗 ?
人美 : 星期天 还 可以 复习功课 嘛 。 国华 , 晓芳 , 你们 说 对 吗 ?
国华 ﹑ 晓芳 : 对 。
Xueyou: People are beautiful, don't you say that you should review your homework well and prepare for the next week's exam? Renmei: You can also review your homework on Sunday. Guohua, Xiaofang, are you right? Guohua, Xiaofang: Right.
雪曜:蓮明、宿題をよく復習して、来週試験の準備をするべきだと言っていませんか?蓮明:日曜日に宿題を復習できます。 Xiaofang Guohua、そうですか? GuohuaとXiaofang:はい。
你们 平时 学习 得 很 努力 , 周末 应该 好好 休息 一下 儿 。
You usually study hard and you should take a good rest on the weekend.
普段は一生懸命勉強するので、週末はゆっくり休んでください。