小王子 21
The Little Prince
Kleiner Prinz 21
little prince 21
Principito 21
Le Petit Prince 21
リトルプリンス21
Mały Książę 21
小王子 21
就 在 这 当儿 , 跑 来 了 一只 狐狸 。
|||moment|ran over||||fox
Just here, a fox came.
В этот момент подбежала лиса.
“ 你好 。
" Hello there.
” 狐狸 说 。
Said the fox.
“ 你好 。
” 小王子 很 有 礼貌 地 回答 道 。
the Little Prince|||polite|||
The little prince replied politely.
"Маленький принц вежливо ответил.
他 转过身 来 , 但 什么 也 没有 看到 。
|turned around||||||
He turned around, but did not see anything.
“ 我 在 这儿 , 在 苹果树 下 。
||||apple tree|
"I am here, under the apple tree.
” 那 声音 说 。
Said the voice.
Сказал голос.
“ 你 是 谁 ?
" who are you?
” 小王子 说 ,“ 你 很漂亮 。
The Little Prince|||very pretty
The little prince said, "You are very beautiful."
” “ 我 是 一只 狐狸 。
||a fox|fox
"I am a fox."
” 狐狸 说 。
“ 来 和 我 一起 玩吧 ,” 小王子 建议 道 ,“ 我 很 苦恼 ……” “ 我 不能 和 你 一起 玩 ,” 狐狸 说 ,“ 我 还 没有 被 驯服 呢 。
||||play||suggested||||distressed|||||||||||not yet||tamed|
" Come and play with me," the little prince suggested. "I am very upset..." "I can't play with you," said the fox. "I haven't been tamed yet."
” “ 啊 !
" " what!
真对不起 。
I'm really sorry
I am so sorry.
” 小王子 说 。
Said the little prince.
思索 了 一会儿 , 他 又 说道 : “ 什么 叫 ‘ 驯服 ' 呀 ?
ponder||||||||tame|
Thinking for a while, he said: "What is 'tame'?
” “ 你 不是 此地 人 。
||this place|
"You are not here."
” 狐狸 说 ,“ 你 来 寻找 什么 ?
||||looking for|
The fox said, "What are you looking for?"
” “ 我来 找 人 。
"I am looking for someone."
” 小王子 说 ,“ 什么 叫 ‘ 驯服 ' 呢 ?
||||taming|
The little prince said, "What is 'tame'?"
” “ 人 ,” 狐狸 说 ,“ 他们 有枪 , 他们 还 打猎 , 这真 碍事 !
||||have guns|||hunting||causes trouble
"People," said the fox. "They have guns, they are hunting, this is really a hindrance!"
他们 唯一 的 可取之处 就是 他们 也 养 鸡 , 你 是 来 寻找 鸡 的 吗 ?
|only||redeeming quality||||raise|chickens||||looking for chickens|||
Their only good thing is that they also raise chickens. Are you looking for chickens?
” “ 不 ,” 小王子 说 ,“ 我 是 来 找 朋友 的 。
|||||||friend|
"No," said the little prince, "I'm here to find friends.
什么 叫 ‘ 驯服 ' 呢 ?
||taming|
What is 'tame'?
” “ 这是 已经 早就 被 人 遗忘 了 的 事情 ,” 狐狸 说 ,“ 它 的 意思 就是 ‘ 建立联系 '” “ 建立联系 ?
|||||forgotten||||Fox||||||establish a connection|establish a connection
"This is something that has long been forgotten," said the fox. "It means 'establishing a connection'" "Building a connection?"
” “ 一点 不错 ,” 狐狸 说 。
||Fox|
"It's not bad," said the fox.
“ 对 我 来说 , 你 还 只是 一个 小男孩 , 就 像 其他 千万个 小男孩 一样 。
|||||||little boy||||ten million||
"For me, you are just a little boy, just like the other ten million boys.
我 不 需要 你 。
I do not need you.
你 也 同样 用不着 我 。
||the same|don't need|
You also don't need me.
对 你 来说 , 我 也 不过 是 一只 狐狸 , 和 其他 千万只 狐狸 一样 。
|||||just||a fox||||a million||
For you, I am just a fox, like the other tens of thousands of foxes.
但是 , 如果 你 驯服 了 我 , 我们 就 互相 不可 缺少 了 。
|||tame|||||mutually indispensable|cannot|be without|
However, if you tame me, we are indispensable to each other.
对 我 来说 , 你 就是 世界 上 唯一 的 了 ﹔ 我 对 你 来说 , 也 是 世界 上 唯一 的 了 。
For me, you are the only one in the world; I am the only one in the world for you.
” “ 我 有点 明白 了 。
"" I understand a bit.
” 小王子 说 ,“ 有 一朵花 ……, 我 想 , 她 把 我 驯服 了 ……” “ 这是 可能 的 。
|||a flower||||||tamed me||||
The little prince said, "There is a flower..., I think, she tamed me..." "This is possible."
” 狐狸 说 ,“ 世界 上 什么样 的 事 都 可能 看到 ……” “ 啊 , 这 不是 在 地球 上 的 事 。
The fox said, "What kind of things in the world can be seen..." "Oh, this is not something on earth."
” 小王子 说 。
Said the little prince.
狐狸 感到 十分 蹊跷 。
|||puzzling
The fox felt very embarrassed.
“ 在 另 一个 星球 上 ?
|||another planet|
"On another planet?
” “ 是 的 。
” “ 在 那个 星球 上 , 有 猎人 吗 ?
||planet|||hunters|
"On the planet, is there a hunter?"
” “ 没有 。
" " No.
” “ 这 很 有意思 。
"" This is very interesting.
那么 , 有 鸡 吗 ?
So, is there a chicken?
” “ 没有 。
" " No.
” “ 没有 十全十美 的 。
|perfect|
"" There is no perfection."
” 狐狸 叹息 地 说道 。
|sigh||
The fox sighed and said.
可是 , 狐狸 又 把 话题 拉回来 : “ 我 的 生活 很 单调 。
|the fox|||life|pulled back|||||monotonous
However, the fox pulled the subject back again: "My life is very monotonous.
我 捕捉 鸡 , 而 人 又 捕捉 我 。
|caught|chicken||||catching me|
I catch the chicken, and the person catches me.
所有 的 鸡 全都 一样 , 所有 的 人 也 全都 一样 。
|||||||||all the same|
All the chickens are the same, and all the people are the same.
因此 , 我 感到 有些 厌烦 了 。
|||a little|annoyed|
Therefore, I feel a little tired.
但是 , 如果 你 要是 驯服 了 我 , 我 的 生活 就 一定 会 是 欢快 的 。
||||||||||||||cheerful|
However, if you tame me, my life will be happy.
我会 辨认出 一种 与众不同 的 脚步声 。
|recognize||different from the others||footsteps
I will recognize a different footstep.
其他 的 脚步声 会 使 我 躲 到 地 下去 , 而 你 的 脚步声 就会象 音乐 一样 让 我 从 洞里 走 出来 。
||||||hide|||||||footsteps|will sound like|music|||||from the hole||
Other footsteps will keep me going to the ground, and your footsteps will make me come out of the hole like music.
再说 , 你 看 !
Besides, look!
你 看到 那边 的 麦田 没有 ?
||||wheat field|
Do you see the wheat field over there?
我 不吃 面包 , 麦子 对 我 来说 , 一点 用 也 没有 。
||bread|wheat|||||||
I don't eat bread, wheat doesn't work for me.
我 对 麦田 无动于衷 。
||wheat field|indifferent
I am indifferent to the wheat field.
而 这 , 真使 人 扫兴 。
|this|really makes||lose interest
And this is really disappointing.
但是 , 你 有着 金黄色 的 头发 。
||have|golden||hair
However, you have golden hair.
那么 , 一旦 你 驯服 了 我 , 这 就 会 十分 美妙 。
|once||tame|||||||wonderful
Well, once you tame me, it will be wonderful.
麦子 , 是 金黄色 的 , 它 就 会 使 我 想起 你 。
wheat||golden yellow|||||make|||
Wheat, golden, it reminds me of you.
而且 , 我 甚至 会 喜欢 那 风吹 麦浪 的 声音 ……” 狐狸 沉默不语 , 久久 地 看着 小王子 。
||even||||the wind blowing|wheat waves|||Fox 1|remained silent|for a long time|||
Moreover, I even like the sound of the wind and the waves..." The fox was silent and looked at the little prince for a long time.
“ 请 你 驯服 我 吧 !
||tame me||
"Please tame me!
” 他 说 。
" He says.
“ 我 是 很 愿意 的 。
|||willing|
"I am very willing.
” 小王子 回答 道 ,“ 可 我 的 时间 不 多 了 。
The little prince replied, "But I don't have much time.
我 还要 去 寻找 朋友 , 还有 许多 事 物要 了解 。
|||search for|||many things|things|things to|understand things
I have to find friends, and there are many things to understand.
” “ 只有 被 驯服 了 的 事物 , 才 会 被 了解 。
||tamed|||things||||
"Only things that have been tamed will be understood."
” 狐狸 说 ,“ 人 不会 再有 时间 去 了解 任何 东西 的 。
||||||||anything||
The fox said, "People won't have time to learn anything."
他 们 总是 到 商人 那里 去 购买 现成 的 东西 。
||||the merchants|||buy|ready-made||
They always go to the merchants to buy ready-made things.
因为 世界 上 还 没有 购买 朋友 的 商店 , 所以 人 也 就 没有 朋友 。
|||||buying friends|||store||||||
Because there are no stores in the world to buy friends, so people have no friends.
如果 你 想要 一个 朋友 , 那 就 驯服 我 吧 !
If you want a friend, then tame me!
” “ 那么 应当 做些 什么 呢 ?
|should|||
"So what should I do?"
” 小王子 说 。
Said the little prince.
“ 应当 非常 耐心 。
should be||patient
“It should be very patient.
” 狐狸 回答 道 ,“ 开始 你 就 这样 坐在 草丛 中 , 坐 得 离 我 稍微 远些 。
||||||||the bushes||||away||a little|farther away
The fox replied, "Beginning, you are sitting in the grass like this, sitting a little farther away from me."
我用 眼 角 瞅 着 你 , 你 什么 也 不要 说 。
|eye|corner|peek|present continuous||||||
I am holding you in the corner of my eye, you don't want to say anything.
话语 是 误会 的 根源 。
words||misunderstanding||root
Discourse is the root of misunderstanding.
但是 , 每天 , 你 坐 得 靠 我 更 近 些 ……” 第二天 , 小王子 又 来 了 。
|||||close|||closer to me||||||
However, every day, you sit closer to me..." The next day, the little prince came again.
“ 最好 还是 在 原来 的 那个 时间 来 。
|||originally||||
"It is best to come at the original time.
” 狐狸 说道 ,“ 比如说 , 你 下午 四点 钟来 , 那么 从 三点钟 起 , 我 就 开始 感到 幸福 。
||||||o'clock|||three o'clock|||||feel happy|happiness
Said the fox. "For example, if you come at four o'clock in the afternoon, then from three o'clock, I will start to feel happy."
时间 越 临近 , 我 就 越 感到 幸福 。
|the closer|approaching|||||happiness
The closer the time is, the more I feel happy.
到 了 四点 钟 的 时候 , 我 就 会 坐立 不 安 ﹔ 我 就 会 发现 幸福 的 代价 。
|||o'clock||||||sit and stand||restless|||||happiness||price
At four o'clock, I will be restless; I will find the cost of happiness.
但是 , 如果 你 随便 什么 时候 来 , 我 就 不 知道 在 什么 时候 该 准备 好 我 的 心情 …… 应当 有 一定 的 仪式 。
|||casually||||||||||||||||mood|should||certain ceremony||ritual
However, if you come whenever you want, I don't know when I should be ready for my mood... There should be a certain ceremony.
” “ 仪式 是 什么 ?
ritual||
"What is the ceremony?"
” 小王子 问道 。
The little prince asked.
“ 这 也 是 一种 早已 被 人 忘却 了 的 事 。
||||long ago|||forgotten|||
"This is also something that has long been forgotten.
” 狐狸 说 ,“ 它 就是 使 某 一天 与 其他 日子 不同 , 使 某 一 时刻 与 其他 时刻 不同 。
|||||a certain|a day|with|other days|days|different||||moment|with||moment|
The fox said, "It is to make one day different from other days, making a certain moment different from other moments."
比如说 , 我 的 那些 猎人 就 有 一种 仪式 。
||||hunters|||a kind|ritual
For example, my hunters have a ritual.
他们 每 星期四 都 和 村子 里 的 姑 娘们 跳舞 。
|every|Thursday|||the village|||aunt|girls|dance
They dance with the girls in the village every Thursday.
于是 , 星期四 就是 一个 美好 的 日子 !
So, Thursday is a wonderful day!
我 可以 一直 散步 到 葡萄园 去 。
|||walk||the vineyard|
I can walk all the way to the vineyard.
如果 猎 人们 什 么 时候 都 跳舞 , 天天 又 全都 一样 , 那么 我 也 就 没有 假日 了 。
|hunt||what||time|||every day||all|||||||holidays|
If the hunters dance at all times, and they are all the same every day, then I have no holidays.
” 就 这样 , 小王子 驯服 了 狐狸 。
|||tamed||
In this way, the little prince tamed the fox.
当 出发 的 时刻 就 快要 来到 时 : “ 啊 !
|departure time||departure time||almost here|||
When the moment of departure is coming soon: "Oh!
” 狐狸 说 ,“ 我 一定 会 哭 的 。
|||||cry|
Said the fox. "I will certainly cry.
” “ 这 是 你 的 过错 ,” 小王子 说 ,“ 我 本来 并 不想 给 你 任何 痛苦 , 可 你 却 要 我 驯服 你 ……” “ 是 这样 的 。
||||fault|||||||||any pain|pain||||||tame||||
"This is your fault," said the little prince. "I didn't want to give you any pain, but you want me to tame you..." "It's like this."
” 狐狸 说 。
"Said the fox.
“ 你 可 就要 哭 了 !
"You're about to cry!
” 小王子 说 。
Said the little prince.
“ 当然 罗 。
|啦
"Of course Na.
” 狐狸 说 。
Said the fox.
“ 那么 你 什么 好处 也 没 得到 。
|||benefit|||benefit
"Then you didn't get any benefit.
” “ 由于 麦子 颜色 的 缘故 , 我 还是 得到 了 好处 。
Because of|wheat|color||reason|||||
"Because of the color of the wheat, I still got the benefit."
” 狐狸 说 。
Said the fox.
然后 , 他 又 接着 说 。
|||continued|
Then he went on to say.
“ 再 去 看看 那些 玫瑰花 吧 。
||||rose|
"Let's see those roses.
你 一定 会 明白 , 你 的 那朵 是 世界 上 独一无二 的 玫瑰 。
||||||that||||one of a kind||rose
You will understand that your one is the unique rose in the world.
你 回来 和 我 告别 时 , 我 再 赠送给 你 一个 秘密 。
||||say goodbye||||give as a gift|||secret
When you come back to say goodbye to me, I will give you another secret.
” 于是 小王子 又 去 看 那些 玫瑰 。
|||went|||roses
So the little prince went to see the roses again.
“ 你们 一点 也 不 象 我 的 那 朵玫瑰 , 你们 还 什么 都 不是 呢 !
||||||||rose||||||
"You are not like my rose at all, you are still nothing!
” 小王子 对 她们 说 。
Said the little prince.
“ 没有 人 驯服 过 你们 , 你们 也 没有 驯服 过 任何人 。
||tamed||||||tamed||anyone
“No one has tamed you, and you have not tamed anyone.
你们 就 象 我 的 狐狸 过去 那样 , 它 那时 只是 和 千万只 别的 狐狸 一样 的 一只 狐狸 。
||||||the past||||||a thousand million||fox||||fox
You are like my fox in the past, it was just a fox like ten thousand other foxes.
但是 , 我 现在 已经 把 它 当成 了 我 的 朋友 , 于是 它 现在 就是 世界 上 独一无二 的 了 。
||||||as||||friend|||||||one of a kind||
However, I now regard it as my friend, so it is now unique in the world.
” 这时 , 那些 玫瑰花 显得 十分 难堪 。
|||look|very awkward|embarrassed
At this time, those roses looked very embarrassing.
“ 你们 很 美 , 但 你们 是 空虚 的 。
||||||hollow|
"You are beautiful, but you are empty.
” 小王子 仍然 在 对 她们 说 ,“ 没有 人能 为 你们 去 死 。
|still||||||anyone||you||die for you
The little prince was still telling them, "No one can die for you.
当然 罗 , 我 的 那朵 玫瑰花 , 一个 普通 的 过路人 以为 她 和 你们 一样 。
of course|啦|||that|rose||ordinary||passerby|thought||with|you|
Of course Luo, my rose, an ordinary passerby thought she was the same as you.
可是 , 她 单独 一朵 就 比 你们 全体 更 重要 , 因为 她 是 我 浇灌 的 。
||alone|a flower||||all|||because||||watered|
However, she alone is more important than all of you, because she is the one I water.
因为 她 是 我 放在 花罩 中 的 。
|||||flower cover||
Because she was in the flower cover.
因为 她 是 我 用 屏风 保护 起来 的 。
|||||screen|protected||
Because she was protected by a screen.
因为 她 身上 的 毛虫 ( 除了 留下 两三只 为了 变 蝴蝶 而外 ) 是 我 除灭 的 。
||on her||caterpillar||left behind|two or three||transform into|butterfly|aside|||exterminate|
Because the caterpillars on her (except for leaving two or three to become butterflies) I killed.
因为 我 倾听 过 她 的 怨艾 和 自诩 , 甚至 有时 我 聆听 着 她 的 沉默 。
||listened||||complaints||self-praise||||listened||||silence
Because I have listened to her grievances and arrogance, and sometimes I listen to her silence.
因为 她 是 我 的 玫瑰 。
Because she is my rose.
” 他 又 回到 了 狐狸 身边 。
He returned to the fox.
“ 再见 了 。
" Bye now.
” 小王子 说道 。
Said the little prince.
“ 再见 。
" Bye.
” 狐狸 说 。
Said the fox.
“ 喏 , 这 就是 我 的 秘密 。
well|||||
"Hey, this is my secret.
很 简单 : 只有 用心 才能 看得清 。
|very simple|Only with effort|with heart||can see clearly
It's simple: you can only see it with your heart.
实质性 的 东西 , 用 眼睛 是 看不见 的 。
substantial||||eyes|||
Substantial things are invisible to the eyes.
” “ 实质性 的 东西 , 用 眼睛 是 看不见 的 。
substantial things|||||||
"" Substantial things are invisible with your eyes. "
” 小王子 重复 着 这句 话 , 以便 能 把 它 记 在 心 间 。
|repeated||this sentence||in order to||||||heart|heart
The little prince repeated this sentence so that he could remember it in his heart.
“ 正 因为 你 为 你 的 玫瑰 花费 了 时间 , 这才 使 你 的 玫瑰 变得 如此 重要 。
It is|||||||spent|||||||||so|important
"It is because you spend time with your roses that this makes your roses so important.
” “ 正 因为 你 为 你 的 玫瑰 花费 了 时间 ……” 小王子 又 重复 着 , 要 使 自己 记住 这些 。
|||||||||||||||||remember|these things
"" Because you have spent time with your roses ... "the little prince repeated, trying to make himself remember these.
“ 人们 已经 忘记 了 这个 道理 ,” 狐狸 说 ,“ 可是 , 你 不 应该 忘记 它 。
|||||truth|||||||forget it|
"People have forgotten this truth," said the fox, "but you should not forget it.
你 现在 要 对 你 驯服 过 的 一切 负责 到底 。
|||||||||responsible|at all
You are now responsible for everything you have tamed.
你 要 对 你 的 玫瑰 负责 ……” “ 我要 对 我 的 玫瑰 负责 ……” 小王子 又 重复 着 ……
||||||responsible for||||||responsible for|||repeated|
You are responsible for your roses ... "" I am responsible for my roses ... "The little prince repeated ...