没带 伞
No umbrella
心涛 : 洋洋 , 你 怎么 了 ?
Xintao: Yangyang, what's wrong with you?
洋洋 : 我 在 回家 的 路上 被 大雨 淋湿 了 。
Yangyang: I was soaked in heavy rain on my way home.
心涛 : 啊 , 怎么 会 这样 !
Xintao: Ah, how could this happen!
你 没有 带伞 吗 ?
Didn't you bring an umbrella?
洋洋 : 我 看 天气预报 说 , 这 几天 都 是 晴天 , 所以 没带 伞 。
Yangyang: According to the weather forecast, it has been sunny these days, so I didn't bring an umbrella.
心涛 : 那 你 多 喝 点儿 热水 , 别 感冒 了 。
Xintao: Then you drink more hot water to stop catching a cold.
洋洋 : 嗯 , 当务之急 , 我 得 先 去 洗 一个 热水澡 , 换上 干爽 的 衣服 。
Yangyang: Well, it's a priority. I have to take a hot bath and change into dry clothes.
单词 :
第一个 词语 : 淋 : 水 或者 其他 液体 落 在 人 或物 上 。
The first word: drench: water or other liquid falls on people or things.
第二个 词语 : 湿 : 沾 了 水 的 或者 含水分 多 的 。
The second word: wet: wet or hydrated.
第三个 词语 : 天气预报 : 向 有关 地区 发布 的 关于 未来 一定 时间 内 天气 变化 的 报告 。
The third word: Weather forecast: A report on the changes in the weather in a certain period of time in the future issued to the relevant area.
第四个 词语 : 感冒 : 传染病 , 征兆 为 咽喉 发干 、 鼻塞 、 咳嗽 、 头痛 、 发烧 等 。
The fourth word: cold: an infectious disease, the symptoms are dry throat, nasal congestion, cough, headache, fever, etc.
第五个 词语 : 当务之急 : 当前 急切 应办 的 事情 。
The fifth word: urgent matter: something urgent to do right now.
第六个 词语 : 热水澡 : 用 热水 洗澡 。
第七个 词语 : 干爽 : 干燥 、 清爽 。
下面 让 我们 再 听 一遍 课文 :
Let us listen to the text again:
心涛 : 洋洋 , 你 怎么 了 ?
洋洋 : 我 在 回家 的 路上 被 大雨 淋湿 了 。
Yangyang: I was soaked in heavy rain on my way home.
心涛 : 啊 , 怎么 会 这样 !
Xintao: Ah, how could this happen!
你 没有 带伞 吗 ?
洋洋 : 我 看 天气预报 说 , 这 几天 都 是 晴天 , 所以 没带 伞 。
心涛 : 那 你 多 喝 点儿 热水 , 别 感冒 了 。
洋洋 : 嗯 , 当务之急 , 我 得 先 去 洗 一个 热水澡 , 换上 干爽 的 衣服 。