头晕眼花
Dizziness
s'évanouir avec une vision floue (idiome) ; avoir des vertiges et les yeux éteints
svenimento con visione offuscata (idioma); vertigini e occhi offuscati
意識朦朧
心涛 : 洋洋 , 你 怎么 了 ?
Xintao: Yangyang, what happened to you?
脸色 不大好 啊 。
His face is not so good.
洋洋 : 这个 电影 里 的 镜头 晃来晃去 , 弄 得 我 头晕眼花 的 。
Yangyang: The camera shakes in this movie, making me dizzy.
心涛 : 这 是 我 最 喜欢 的 拍摄 手法 , 你 看 , 多 真实 啊 。
Xintao: This is my favorite shooting technique. Look, how real it is.
洋洋 : 这 让 我 感觉 自己 坐在 船上 , 头晕 不说 , 还 想 吐 。
Yangyang: It makes me feel like I'm sitting on a boat, dizzy and want to vomit.
小时候 我 就 晕车 , 每次 全家人 开车 出去 , 我 爸妈 总是 给 我 准备 呕吐 袋 。
I got motion sickness as a child, and my parents always prepared a vomit bag for me every time the whole family drove out.
心涛 : 哎 呦 , 听 起来 好 痛苦 啊 。
Xintao: Oh, it sounds so painful.
洋洋 : 是 啊 。
飞机 我 更 不敢 坐 。
I don't even dare to take the plane.
引擎 一响 我 就 想 吐 , 要是 坐在 靠窗 的 位子 , 更 让 我 感觉 到 眩晕 。
I felt nauseous as soon as the engine thumped, and it made me even more dizzy if I sat by the window.
心涛 : 那 你 怎么 旅行 啊 ?
Xintao: Then how do you travel?
洋洋 : 所以 我 一般 都 不 旅行 。
Yangyang: So I usually don't travel.
我 觉得 脚踏实地 心里 才 踏实 !
I feel down to earth is at ease!
私は現実的であることが現実的だと感じます!
课文 解释
Text explanation
第一个 单词 : 头晕眼花
First word: dizzy
指头 发昏 , 眼 发花 。
Fingers are fuzzy, eyes are blurry.
例如 : 我 有 很多 事情 要 做 , 简直 忙 得 头晕眼花 的 。
For example: I have so much to do, I'm dizzy.
再 例如 : 他 头昏眼花 , 腰酸背痛 , 但 他 仍 咬着牙 坚持 着 向 山顶 爬 去 。
Another example: He was dizzy and had a sore back, but he still gritted his teeth and insisted on climbing to the top of the mountain.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentence in the text:
这个 电影 里 的 镜头 晃来晃去 , 弄 得 我 头晕眼花 的 。
The camera in this movie is shaking all over the place and it makes me dizzy.
第二个 单词 : 晕车
Second word: motion sickness
指 坐车 时 头晕 甚至 呕吐 。
Refers to dizziness or even vomiting when riding in a car.
例如 : 我 有点 晕车 , 能 不能 靠边 停 一下 。
For example: I'm a little motion sick, can you pull over for a while.
再 例如 : 他 经过 一天 的 长途跋涉 , 严重 晕车 。
Another example: He suffered from severe motion sickness after a long day's trek.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentences in the text:
小时候 我 就 晕车 , 每次 全家人 开车 出去 , 我 爸妈 总是 给 我 准备 呕吐 袋 。
When I was a kid, I got carsick, and my parents always had vomit bags for me every time the family went out in the car.
第三个 单词 : 眩晕
third word: vertigo
指 一种 自身 或 外物 的 运动 幻觉 , 呈 旋转 感 、 摇摆 感 、 漂浮 感 。
Refers to a motion illusion of oneself or foreign objects, showing a sense of rotation, swing, and floating.
回転感、ゆらぎ感、浮遊感など、自分や外界の物体が動いているように錯覚すること。
例如 : 饥饿 已经 使 她 眩晕 了 。
Example: Hunger has made her dizzy.
再 例如 : 从 这么 高 的 地方 往下 看 , 还 真令人 眩晕 。
For example, it is really dizzying to look down from such a high place.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentence in the text:
要是 坐在 靠窗 的 位子 , 更 让 我 感觉 到 眩晕 。
Sitting in the window seat makes me even more dizzy.
第四个 单词 : 旅行
Fourth word: travel
指 远行 , 去 外地 游览 。
Refers to travel, to travel abroad.
例如 : 读书 和 旅行 使人 开阔 心胸 。
For example: Reading and traveling open the mind.
再 例如 : 他们 打算 乘飞机 去 香港 旅行 。
Another example: they plan to travel to Hong Kong by air.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
那 你 怎么 旅行 啊 ?
So how do you travel?
第五个 单词 : 一般
指 通常 ; 在 正常 情况 下
means usually; under normal circumstances
例如 : 一般说来 , 不会 出 什么 事 。
Example: Generally speaking, nothing will happen.
例:一般的に言えば、何も起こりません。
再 例如 : 我 一般 不爱 吃 辣 的 食物 。
For example, I don't like spicy food in general.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
所以 我 一般 都 不 旅行 。
So I generally don't travel.
第六个 单词 : 脚踏实地
指 脚踏 在 坚实 的 土地 上 。
Refers to the feet on solid ground.
也 用来 比喻 做事 踏实 , 认真 。
It is also used as a metaphor for being down-to-earth and serious.
例如 : 坐 了 十二个 小时 的 飞机 , 我 现在 觉得 脚踏实地 的 感觉 真 好 !
再 例如 : 如果 你 想 取得成功 , 就 必须 脚踏实地 , 仔细 做好 每一件 事 。
For example, if you want to be successful, you have to be down-to-earth and careful in everything you do.
別の例: 成功したい場合は、現実的であり、すべてを慎重に行う必要があります。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
我 觉得 脚踏实地 心里 才 踏实 !
I think it's better to be down to earth than down to earth!
第七个 单词 : 踏实
Seventh word: down-to-earth.
指 安定 ; 放心
例如 : 工作 没 做 完 , 总让 他 觉得 心里 不 踏实 。
For example, he feels unsettled when his work is not finished.
再 例如 : 你 说 这句 话 让 我 觉着 很 踏实 。
For example, you said this and it made me feel very down to earth.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentence in the text:
我 觉得 脚踏实地 心里 才 踏实 !
【 语言 点 】 一 …… 就 ……
表示 " 就 " 后 的 动作 或 事情 紧接着 " 一 " 后 的 动作 或 事情 发生 。
It means that the action or thing that follows "on" occurs immediately after the action or thing that follows "one".
例如 : 我 一站 起来 凳子 就 倒 了 。
For example, as soon as I stood up, the stool fell over.
再 例如 : 他 一来 我 就 告诉 你 。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
引擎 一响 我 就 想 吐 。
心涛 : 洋洋 , 你 怎么 了 ?
脸色 不大好 啊 。
洋洋 : 这个 电影 里 的 镜头 晃来晃去 , 弄 得 我 头晕眼花 的 。
心涛 : 这 是 我 最 喜欢 的 拍摄 手法 , 你 看 , 多 真实 啊 。
洋洋 : 这 让 我 感觉 自己 坐在 船上 , 头晕 不说 , 还 想 吐 。
小时候 我 就 晕车 , 每次 全家人 开车 出去 , 我 爸妈 总是 给 我 准备 呕吐 袋 。
心涛 : 哎 呦 , 听 起来 好 痛苦 啊 。
洋洋 : 是 啊 。
飞机 我 更 不敢 坐 。
引擎 一响 我 就 想 吐 , 要是 坐在 靠窗 的 位子 , 更 让 我 感觉 到 眩晕 。
心涛 : 那 你 怎么 旅行 啊 ?
洋洋 : 所以 我 一般 都 不 旅行 。
我 觉得 脚踏实地 心里 才 踏实 !