Расписание
Расписание
今天 早上 , 我起 得 特别 早 。
I got up very early this morning.
Me levanté muy temprano esta mañana.
起床 以后 , 洗脸 、 刷牙 、 吃 早饭 。
After getting up, wash your face, brush your teeth, and have breakfast.
Después de levantarte, lávate la cara, cepíllate los dientes y desayuna.
吃 完 早饭 我 去 上学 。
After breakfast I go to school.
Después del desayuno voy a la escuela.
学校 很近 , 走路 十分钟 就 到 了 。
The school is very close, only a ten-minute walk away.
La escuela está muy cerca, a solo diez minutos a pie.
七点 二十分 开始 上课 。
Classes start at 7:20.
Las clases comienzan a las 7:20.
上课 以前 , 先 举行 升旗 礼 , 我们 一起 唱国歌 。
Before the class, the flag-raising ceremony was held, and we sang the national anthem together.
上课 的 时候 , 我 注意 听 , 用心 记 , 觉得 学习 很 有意思 。
When I was in class, I listened carefully and memorized with my heart, and I found it very interesting to learn.
Cuando estaba en clase, escuchaba atentamente y memorizaba con el corazón, y me resultaba muy interesante aprender.
下课 以后 , 我们 在 操场 做 游戏 。
After class, we play games in the playground.
Después de clase, jugamos en el patio de recreo.
有 的 跳绳 , 有 的 捉迷藏 , 玩儿 得 很 开心 。
Some jump rope, some hide and seek, and have a good time.
Algunos saltan la cuerda, algunos esconden y buscan, y diviértanse.
快 五点 半 了 , 我们 才 回家 。
It was almost half past five when we went home.
Eran casi las cinco y media cuando nos fuimos a casa.
我 天天 的 日程安排 都 跟 今天 的 差不多 。
My daily schedule is similar to today's.
Mi horario diario es similar al de hoy.
私の毎日のスケジュールは今日と同じです。