【机智 的 上半场 Be Your Self】 EP04
The first half of "Be Your Self" EP04
自分らしく前半戦】 EP04
Pierwsza połowa Be Your Self] EP04
我们 通常 所说 的 5W 加 1H
The 5W and 1H we usually talk about
指 的 是 人物 时间 地点
refer to who, when, where,
事件 原因
what, why…
看 啥 呢
…and how.
还有 发生 过程
And, uh, what happened, the process.
狐狸精
Coquette!
但 今天 我 更 想 说 的 是
But here's what I want to talk about today.
作为 新闻 工作者
As journalists,
应该 把 什么
what should be
作为 你们 的 第一 追求
your first quest?
热点
Hotspots.
时效性
Timeliness.
追求 客观
Objectivity.
还有 吗
Anything else?
不要脸
Shameless!
这位 笑 得 天花乱坠 的 女同学
That girl who can't stop laughing.
对 就是 你
Right, you.
你 来说 说
Tell us what you think.
新闻 六 要素 是
The six elements of news are…
看来 你 和 我们 不在 一个 频道 啊
It seems that you're not on the same page with us.
刚刚 有些 人
I wonder
也 不 知道 在 那儿 傻乐 些 什么
why someone was laughing stupidly just now.
我 开心 呀
I was happy.
看到 学姐 还 在 修大一 的 学分
You're senior to us but you're still studying for credits of the freshmen year,
不 知道 有 多 开心 呢
I really couldn't be happier for that.
我 那 是 跨专业 选修课
I'm taking a trans-disciplinary elective course.
你 不 懂 不要 乱说 好不好
Shut up if you don't understand!
再说 了
Moreover,
有 时间 关心 别人
if you've got time to mind others' business,
不如 看看 自己 的 包是 真是假 的 吧
you'd better check out whether your bag is authentic or not.
你 是
You are…
你好
Hi.
你们 寝室 除了 杨嘉倩
All girls in your dormitory
全都 是 狐狸精
are coquettes except Yang Jiaqian!
也 包括 我 吗
Including me?
对 呀
Right!
谢谢 啊
You…
新闻 脱离 不了 六 要素
All news must have six elements,
可 如果 离开 了 真实
but without truth,
那么 六 要素 的 意义 就 没有 了
the six elements are meaningless.
新闻 也 就 不 存在 了
News doesn't exist as a result.
所以 作为 新闻 工作者
So as journalists,
应该 把 对 真实 的 追求
you should always
永远 地 放在 第一位
put your quest for truth first.
看 什么 呀
What are they watching?
什么
What?
我 去
Holy cow!
各位 同学
Everyone.
我们 现在 还是 上课 时间
We're having a class now.
我 希望
I hope that
大家 能 把 注意力
you can concentrate on
都 集中 在 我们 的 课堂 上
our class.
我们 看 第一个
Let's see the first one.
工作 任务
Work task.
什么 叫做 工
What is work…
王老师 不好意思 啊
Ms. Wang, sorry
打断 一下
to interrupt.
有个 事儿 要 交流 一下
There's something I'd like to share with you.
大姐
Big sister.
大姐 大姐
Big sister. Big sister.
大姐 看 了 吗
Big sister, have you watched this?
好 恶心 啊
It's disgusting!
变态 呀
Perverts!
这 在 哪儿 拍 的 呀
Where was the video shot?
你 别说
I think the girl is in good shape.
我 觉得 这女 的 身材 好像 还 不错
I think she's in pretty good shape.
你 关注 的 点
Your point is so…
你 看 底下 评论
Look at the comments below.
这么 短时间
In such a short time…
好 恶心 啊
So disgusting!
这个 说 得 有点 过分 了 吧
This goes a bit too far.
杨嘉倩
Yang Jiaqian.
你 来 一下
Come here.
妈妈 救 我
Mom, help!
妈妈
Mom!
我 害怕 妈妈
I'm scared, Mom.
杨嘉倩
Yang Jiaqian,
你 没有 回头路
you've got no way back.
起 这么 早 大姐
Big sister, you got up so early.
大家 快 起床 了
Everyone, get up,
不然 油茶 要 卖完 了
or the fried flour will sell out.
向 食堂 进发
To the canteen!
起床 啦
Get up!
潇雨
Xiaoyu!
皇甫 起床 啦
Huangfu, get up!
有 那么 好吃 吗
Is it really that delicious?
这么 多人
There're so many people here.
大姐 今天 再 吃 不到 就要 哭 了
If our big sister fails to eat it again, she's going to cry.
我 嗷嗷 哭
I'll cry like a baby.
都 想 好 几天 了
I've been wanting it for days.
要 不 你 俩 先 去 找 座位
You two can go and find seats first.
我 给 你们 拿 过去
I'll get them for you.
好 呀
Thank you.
谢谢
刚好 四份
There're exactly four servings left.
师傅 我要 四个 谢谢
Sir, four, please. Thank you.
你好 同学
We're from another school.
我俩 是 外校 的
We're from a different school.
今天 专程来 吃 这个
We specially came today for this.
你 看 能 不能
Can you…
说 要 吃 的 也 是 你
You're the one who wants to eat it.
现在 又 让给 别人
Yet, you just gave it away.
你 是 活菩萨 吗
Are you a living Bodhisattva?
人家 是 外校 同学 嘛
They're from another school.
来 一趟 也 不 容易
It's not easy for them to come.
咱们 得 体现 出
We need to show the spirit of
咱们 西传 和平友好 的 精神面貌
peace and friendliness of our university,
对 吧
right?
友好 能 填饱 肚子 吗
Does friendship fill the belly?
油茶 面前 人人平等
All the people are equal in front of the fried flour.
凭 什么 你 要 让
Why did you have to give it away?
好 了 现在 你 也 吃 不到 了
Well, now you can't eat it.
其实 我 也 没有 那么 想 吃
Actually, I'm not that eager to eat it.
杨嘉倩
Yang Jiaqian!
这是 我们 四号 床 的 大姐 杨嘉倩
This is Yang Jiaqian who sleeps on bunk No.4 in our dorm.
年纪 不是 最大 的
She's not the eldest,
可是 不 知道 从 什么 时候 起
but from god knows when,
我们 都 叫 她 大姐
we all call her big sister.
做事 热衷于 一碗水端平
She's keen to remain impartial,
不 希望 得罪 任何一方
without offending any side.
我们 只能 跟着 吃 瘪
We can only suffer with her.
宿舍 卧谈 会
During dormitory bedtime chat,
从没 说 过 老师 们 一句 坏话
she's never spoken ill of any teacher.
总 有种 老干部
She seems like an old cadre
潜伏 在 人民 群众 中 的 即 视感
lurking among the masses.
有人 说 她 不好
If someone speaks ill of her,
她 就 非要 和 别人 解释 清楚
she will explain herself clearly.
有则改之 无则加勉
She will correct the mistakes, if any, and keep the good record if none has been committed.
如果 别人 是 卖火柴 的 小女孩
If others are little match girls,
那 她 就是 根 火柴
she is a match,
点亮 自己 照亮 别人
burning herself to ashes
蜡炬 成灰 死而后已
to shed light on others.
杨嘉倩
Yang Jiaqian.
你 来 一下
Come here.
我 怎么 觉得 大姐 这 背影
How come her back view
走出 了 一种 视死如归 的 英雄气概
seems so fearless and heroic?
大姐 现在 被叫 走
Since she was called away…
别胡说
Zip it.
快 看
Look!
谁 拍 的
Who shot this?
怎么 可能 是 杨嘉倩 嘛
How could it be Yang Jiaqian?
不行
Well,
我 得 给 她 算 一算
let me read the cards for her.
人家 还 没 找到 男朋友
I've got no boyfriend yet,
她 居然 找到 了
but she's actually got one.
我 就 不信
I don't believe it!
谁 呀
Who is it?
朗朗
Langlang,
你 那个 盆在 用 吗
Are you using that basin?
你 借 我 洗洗 水果 呗
Can I borrow it to wash the fruit?
那 是 我 用来 洗脚 的
I use it to wash feet.
朗朗 杨嘉倩 在 吗
Langlang, is Yang Jiaqian in?
我 找 她 借 本书
I want to borrow a book from her.
不在
She's not here.
什么 人呐
What gossipy girls they are!
朗朗
Langlang,
你 说 会 不会
do you think…
皇甫
Huangfu.
人家 都还没 问 呢
I haven't finished my sentence yet.
真 不在
She's really not in the dormitory.
我 确认 了 真的 不在
I've confirmed it. She's really not in.
这 学生会 的 干部 就是 新鲜
The cadre of the student union is really bold.
居然 敢 在 老师 办公室 做 这种 事
She actually dared do that kind of thing in the teachers' office.
潇雨 你 回来 了
Xiaoyu, you're back.
无凭无据 地 瞎说 什么 呢
Shut up if you have no evidence.
不会 说话 就 不要 说
Stop spreading rumors.
大家 都 是 女生
We're all girls.
能 不能 放 尊重 点
Show some respect!
没 没
We didn't.
没说 什么
We didn't say nothing.
走走 走
Let's go.
喂 胖子
Hey, Chubby.
听说 你 宿舍 杨嘉倩 出事 了
I heard your roomie Yang Jiaqian is in trouble.
就是 这 间 办公室
This is the office.
只有 你 有 备用 钥匙
You're the only one with a spare key.
我 虽然 这么 问 有点 没 礼貌 啊
It might be rude for me to ask this,
但 还是 得 问
but I have to.
是 你 吗
Was it you?
那 是 谁
Who was it?
是 这样 啊
Here's the thing.
我 是 来 解决问题 的
I'm here to solve the problem.
这 问题 我 要是 解决不了 的话
If I can't solve it,
就 得 系主任 和 院长 来 解决
the department director and the president will come for it.
我 希望 你 不要 给 我 找麻烦
You'd better not make trouble for me.
麦 老师
Mr. Mai,
那天 晚上 我 真的 是 在
I was really studying
图书馆 里 看书
in the library that night.
哪 天 晚上
Which night?
大家 可 都 不 知道 是 哪天 晚上
No one knows which night that was,
只有 你 知道
but you do.
那 什么 情况
What does that mean?
你 知道 具体 是 谁 是不是
You know who they were, right?
这个 腿
I'll save this leg
我要 留给 大姐 吃
for big sister.
那 我 也 把 我 的 给 大姐
Me, too.
快 看 又 有 新 视频 了
Look, there's a new video!
我 看看
Let me see.
什么 呀 这是
What's this?
这是 什么 居心 啊
Who did this? What does he want?
这样 剪辑
By cutting and editing the video like this,
明摆着 是 要 误导 观众 嘛
he surely wants to mislead the audience.
你 你 这 死 扛着 不说
You've kept your mouth shut,
被 人 说闲话 没 意义 啊
but it's meaningless since you've become the topic of others' gossip.
他们 躲 在 后面 也 不管 你 死活
Now they just hide behind your back without caring about your situation.
麦 老师
Mr. Mai,
这个 偷拍 发 视频 的 人
isn't the person who shot and released the video
不是 更 应该 受到 惩罚 吗
supposed to be punished more than the others?
这个 视频 明明 就 在 误导 观众
Apparently, this video is trying to mislead the audience.
时间 线 是 乱 的
The timeline is messy.
衣服 也 不 一样
The clothes are different.
感觉 故意 要 给 大姐 和 麦蒙 扣帽子
It feels like a set-up for big sister and Mai Meng.
这个 死 变态 到底 想 干嘛
What on earth does that pervert want?
我 去 太 刺激 了 吧
Holy cow! It's so exciting!
都 什么 素质 啊
Where are your manners?
尊重 点 别人 隐私 好不好
Can you show some respect to others' privacy?
没想到 这种 事会 发生 在 我们 身边
I didn't expect it to happen around us.
我 听说 这个 人 是 表演系 的
I heard she's from Department of Performance.
我 有 一个 朋友 认识 她
I've got a friend who knows her.
这 不 明显 有人 搞 事情 嘛
Apparently, someone wants to stir things up.
别 被 带 节奏 了
Don't fall into the trap.
全世界 的 丑陋 都 让 你 给 承包 了
You've taken on all the ugliness in the world.
这 是不是 新闻系 的 杨嘉倩 啊
Is this Yang Jiaqian from Department of Journalism?
就 没有 人 谴责 偷拍 的 人 吗
Really? No one is blaming the person who shot the video without permission!
是 这样 啊
Here's the thing.
偷拍 的 上传 的 人
As to the person who shot and released the video without permission,
学校 在 调查
the university is carrying out an investigation.
学校 会 有 学校 的 方法
The university has its ways.
在 办公室 违反 校规 校纪 的
But as to those who violated university rules and disciplines in the office,
学校 这方 也 要 了解 情况
the university also needs to know who they are.
你 现在 就是 知道 真实情况
You know what really happened,
但是 你 却 不 说
but you refuse to talk.
对 你 对 他们
It's nothing good for you,
对 学校
for them,
都 没 好处
and for our university.
懂吗
Do you understand?
麦 老师
Mr. Mai,
办公室 楼道 的 摄像头 被动 了 手脚
someone tampered with the camera placed at the corridor of the office,
根本 没 拍 到 当时 发生 了 什么
so it failed to record what happened back then
也 没 拍 到 到底 是 谁 拍 的
or who on earth shot the video.
好 我 知道 了
OK, I see.
摄像头 什么 都 没 拍 到
The camera didn't catch anything.
这 就 意味着 那天 晚上 的 事
That means
只要 大姐 不说
as long as big sister keeps her mouth shut
当事人 不 承认
and the parties involved refuse to admit,
就 没有 人 可以 知道 真相
no one can know what really happened that night.
为了 保护 当事人 不 被 曝光
To protect the parties involved from being exposed,
大姐 选择 了 保持沉默
big sister chose to keep silent.
你们 现在 到底 打算 怎么办
What the hell is your plan?
你 也 得 给 个 准话 呀
You have to tell me.
你 让 我 怎么 相信 你 啊
How can I believe you?
那 你 就 跟 大家 说实话 呀
Then just tell them the truth.
那 你们 想 让 我 怎么办 呢
What do you want me to do?
你们 有没有 考虑 过 我 的 感受 啊
Have you considered my feelings?
大姐 呢
Where's big sister?
挂 了
Has she hung up?
大姐
Big sister.
你 吃 点
You, have some.
说 吧
Tell us.
到底 是 谁 啊
Who the hell are they?
胸 大不大
Does she have big boobs?
身材 好不好 啊
Is she in good shape?
是不是 我们 认识 的 人 啊
Do we know them?
该 不会 真的 是 麦蒙 吧
Was that really Mai Meng?
麦 老师 都 有 女人 了
Even Mr. Mai's got a girlfriend?
不是 他
It was not him.
夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang,
我 早 发现 你 不 对 了
I've long felt that there's something wrong with you.
你 自己 老实 交代
Tell us yourself.
是不是 有 什么 事 没 跟 我们 姐妹 说
Have you kept a secret from us?
他 自己 有 宿舍
He's got his own dormitory.
干嘛 要 去 办公室 呢
Why would he go to the office?
这 不 多此一举 吗
Why did he take the trouble to do that?
逻辑 上 说 不通 啊
It doesn't make any sense logically.
那 说 不准
It's hard to say.
情绪 来 了 上头 了
If one was in the mood and got carried away,
谁 管得 了
he just couldn't control it.
算了 算了
Forget it!
这种 情 情爱 爱 的 事
It's no use talking to her
跟 她 说 了 也 没用
about love affairs.
不 懂情 情爱 爱
She just doesn't get it.
我 跟 你们 说
Listen to me.
柯南 里面 有 一集
There's one episode in Conan
查案 的 人 特地 把 大家 带 进 沟里
in which the investigator deliberately misled the others,
其实 他 自己 就是 凶手
and it turned out he was the murderer.
如果 真的 是 他
If it was really him,
他 居然 还 能 面不改色 地
how could he have the cheek to
把 大姐 叫 出去
call big sister out?
樊潇雨
Fan Xiaoyu,
你 说话 怎么 也 不
how could you speak without thinking?
我带 脑子 了
No, I did.
我 高考 数学 137 呢
I got 137 in math for college entrance examination.
大姐 你 就 说 吧
Big sister, tell us.
你 刚刚 在 跟 谁 打电话
Who did you speak on the phone just now?
陆续 文 你 有完没完
Lu Xuwen, are you done?
我 跟 你 说 了 不是 杨嘉倩
I told you it was not Yang Jiaqian.
我 知道 不是 她
I know it was not her.
我 看 出来 了
I've figured it out.
你 看 出来 了
Have you?
谁 呀
Who is it?
你 看 你 看
See?
慌 了 吧
You're in panic.
从头到尾
I watched it from the start to the end,
我 发现 那个 动作 那个 姿态
and I found the posture
越 看 越 眼熟
more and more familiar.
你 呀 有时候 就是 太 心软
You're so soft-hearted sometimes.
着 了 人家 的 道 你 都 不 知道
You don't even know that you were tricked.
不过 没关系
But that's all right.
有 我 在 呢
You have me.
你 别怕 啊
Don't be afraid.
大不了 我 就 带 你 走
I can take you away at the worst.
然后 呢 咱们 改头换面
Then, we can change our identities
重头 再 来 怎么样
and start all over again. What do you think?
陆续 文
Lu Xuwen,
我 再 接 你 电话 我 就 不得好死
I swear I'll never answer your phone call.
他 说 是 谁 呀
Who did he say it was?
我 发现 了
I've found that when you think someone is the suspect,
心里 想 的 是 谁 看 谁 都 是 谁
you'll tend to get everything to prove your point.
我 也 发现 了
I've also found that
大家 只 看见 自己 想 看见 的
people only see what they want to see
只 相信 自己 想 相信 的
and believe what they want to believe.
不是 麦 老师
That was not Mr. Mai.
那 是 谁 呀
Then who were they?
我 不能 说
I can't tell you.
大姐
Big sister,
多大 的 事 啊
it's not a trivial matter.
你 到 现在 你 还 想要
You, by now, you still want
你好 我 好 大家 好 吗
protect everyone?
你 能 不能 先 把 自己 撇 干净
Can you get yourself out of the trouble first
再 去 管 别人 的 死活
before caring for others?
你 看 网上 都 怎么 说 的
Have you seen the comments on the internet?
就是 因为 网上 说 的 那些 话
Just because of those comments on the internet,
我 就 更 不能 说 了
I can't talk.
清者自清
A clean hand needs no washing.
我会 没事 的
I'll be fine.
大姐 能 吃 是 福
Big sister, having a good appetite is a blessing.
看来 是 真 没事
You seem fine for real.
我 又 没 说错
I've said nothing wrong.
大姐 觉悟 高 不 为 庞杂 所 动
She's moral and not unaffected by trivial matters,
有 古今 侠女 之 风范
and she's got the style of chivalrous women from ancient and modern times.
一看 就是 干 大事 的
You're bound to be great.
其实
Actually,
我 一直 有个 问题
I've got a question.
你们 说 那个
In your opinion,
拍 视频 发 视频 的 黑子
what does
他 到底 想 干嘛
the person who shot and released the video want?
是 啊
Right.
这个 臭 变态 他 到底 要 干嘛 呀
What the hell does that pervert want to do?
而且 他 好像 是 故意 的
It seems that he did this deliberately.
一点一点 透露 信息
Releasing information bit by bit.
一点一点 逼
Pushing it step by step.
他会 不会
Will he have anything spicier
还有 什么 猛料 没 放 出来 吧
to release?
还有
More?
还有 比 这 更 猛 的 料 吗
Spicier than this?
姐妹 们
Sisters,
我 可能 有 一个 办法
I've got an idea.
我 自己 倒
I'll pour the water myself.
打扰 了
Sorry to interrupt!
谁 呀 这是
Who's she?
打扰 了
Sorry to interrupt.
没有 没有 没有
No. You didn't.
你 进
Take a seat.
随便 坐
Whatever. Sit down.
别 别
Don't…
你 怎么 来 了
Why are you here?
我 去
Holy cow!
这 姑娘 是 你们 宿舍 的 吗
Is she one of your roomies?
有 她 照片 吗
Do you have her photos?
你 有没有 道德感 和 是非观 啊
Do you have any moral sense or value of right and wrong?
我 就 跟 你 说 是 造谣
I told you it's not true.
莫生气
Don't get mad.
对 对 对
Right.
莫生气 莫生气
Don't get mad.
师兄
Qingzhou,
我 室友 现在 被 无端 地 怀疑
now my roomie has become a suspect for no reason.
只有 你们 能 帮 她 了
You're the only ones who can help her.
这个 天才 的 车
This Genius's Car
大 概率 就 在 我们 学校
is probably in our university.
只有 找到 他
Only by finding him
事情 才能 彻底解决
can we resolve the matter once and for all.
拜托 了
Please.
看 视频 身材 不错呀
You seem to be in good shape in the video.
通过 聊聊
Add me as your friend and let's talk.
你 快 通过
Add me now!
我 想 见识 见识 垃圾 人 的 朋友圈 什么样
I want to see how the pervert's Moments looks like.
学妹 挺 开放 的
You're quite open.
加微信 聊聊
Let's talk on WeChat.
作为 一个 新闻系 的 学生
As a student of Department of Journalism,
你 有没有 一点 职业 操守 啊
do you have any professional integrity?
哈皮 走远些
Idiot! Go away!
作为 新闻 工作者
As journalists,
应该 把 对 真实 的 追求
we should always
永远 地 放在 第一位
put our quest for truth first.
大家 只 看见 自己 想 看见 的
People only see what they want to see
只 相信 自己 想 相信 的
and believe what they want to believe.
你 现在 就是 知道 真实情况
Well, you know what really happened,
但是 你 却 不 说
but you refuse to talk.
对 你 对 他们
It's nothing good for you,
对 学校
for them,
都 没 好处
and for our university.
懂吗
Big sister,
大姐
多大 的 事 啊
it's not a trivial matter.
你 到 现在 你 还 想要
Do you still want to
你好 我 好 大家 好 吗
protect everyone?
你 能 不能 先 把 自己 撇 干净
Can you get yourself out of the trouble first
再 去 管 别人 的 死活
before caring for others?
就是 因为 网上 说 的 那些 话
Just because of the comments on the internet,
我 就 更 不能 说 了
I can't talk.
清者自清
A clean hand needs no washing.
我会 没事 的
I'll be fine.
杨嘉倩
Yang Jiaqian,
你 没有 回头路
you've got no way back.
嘉倩 你 没有 说 出去 是不是
Jiaqian, you haven't said anything, right?
不然 我 跟 赤木 真的 就 完蛋 了
Otherwise, Chimu and I are doomed.
那 你们 想 让 我 怎么办 呢
What do you want me to do?
你们 有没有 考虑 过 我 的 感受 啊
Have you considered my feelings?
我 我们 真的 只是
We really just
亲 了 一下 抱 了 一下
kissed and hugged.
然后 我们 就 去 学 英语 了
Then we went to study English.
谢谢 你 嘉倩
Thank you, Jiaqian,
还是 这里 最 安静 了
This place is the quietest.
这样的话
Here,
就 没有 人能 打扰 我 和 赤木 上 自习 了
No one will bother me and Akagi in study hall.
我要 这次 四级 再 不过
If I fail CET-4 again this time,
我 就 得 被迫 放弃 篮球队 了
I'll have to leave the basketball team.
谢谢 你 啊
Thank you.
没事
That's all right.
那 你们 先 复习 吧
Go ahead and review for the test.
我们 我们 真的 没有
We…we really didn't do that!
我们 真的 是 清白 的
We're innocent!
嘉倩 你 要 相信 我
Jiaqian, you must believe me!
那 你 就 跟 大家 说实话 呀
Just tell everyone the truth.
可是 大家 根本 不会 相信 我们 的 呀
But no one will believe us.
想 什么 呢
What are you thinking?
这是 上周 的 那个 侧 拍
These are some behind the scenes of last week.
选 了 几张 你 看 行不行
I've chosen some pictures. Check them out.
行 的话 我 就 直接 放 宣传栏 了
If they're OK, I'll put them directly in the bulletin board.
那个 小小 呢
Where is Xiaoxiao?
你 跟 她 说 去 吧
You should ask her.
苏小小
Su Xiaoxiao.
赤木 让 我 给 你 看 一下 照片
Chimu asked me to show you the pictures.
没什么 问题
If there's nothing wrong,
我 就 放大 放 宣传栏 了
I'll enlarge them and put them in the bulletin board.
我 知道 了
I see.
还有 什么 事 吗
Anything else?
没事 了
No.
忙 吧
Bye.
睡 了
She's asleep.
大姐 起来 吃 东西
Big sister, get up and eat something.
不在 啊
She's not here.
不在 吗
Is she?
厕所 里 也 没有
She's not in the bathroom, either.
这么晚 去 哪儿 了
It's so late. Where can she go?
你 要 相信 我
You must believe me!
我们 真的 是 清白 的
We're innocent!
在 哪 呢
Where is she?
我们 去 看 一下 在 不在 办公室
Let's check out the office.
大姐
Big sister.
我 照照
Let me turn on the flashlight.
大姐
Big sister!
大姐
Big sister!
谁 呀
Who is there?
干嘛 呢
What're you doing?
这个 亮灯 的 房间
In this room with the light on,
要不是 你们 刚才 拿 手机 电筒 照 我
if you hadn't pointed your flashlight at me,
我 根本 就 看不见 外面 的 情况
I couldn't have seen the outside at all.
那个 黑子 明明 只要 换个 地方
That pervert only needed to change a place
就 可以 拍得 更 清楚 更 直接
to shoot the video more clearly and directly.
这个 角度 并 不好
This is not a good angle.
这个 地方 这么 隐蔽
This place is so concealed.
不 可能 是 外校学生 特意 过来
Students from another school couldn't have come here specially.
一定 是 咱们 学校 路过 的 学生
It must be a student in our university who happened to pass by.
我 知道 了 我 知道 了
I see. I see.
大人 说话 小孩 别 插嘴
Don't cut in.
能 不能 先 听 我 讲话 嘛
Can you listen to me first?
我 问 你们
Let me ask you.
自拍 的 三大 要素 是 什么
What are the three major elements of taking selfies?
是 角度 角度
They're angle, angle,
还是 角度
and angle.
你们 好好 回想 一下
Just think about it.
整个 视频 是不是 从头到尾
Wasn't the video shot from one angle
都 只有 一个 角度
from the start to the end?
这 说明 什么
What does that mean?
这 说明 只有 这个 角度
It means that only from this angle
才能 拍 到 黑子 想要 的 东西
could he get what he wanted.
所以 说 他们 俩
So perhaps they didn't
也许 真的 没有 做 什么 过分 的 举动
cross the line.
不然 黑子 早就 放 出来 了
Otherwise, the pervert must have released it long ago.
我 去
Holy cow!
什么 意思
Have you found anything?
找到 了
Here we go.
隔壁
It's next door.
这个 隔壁
Right next door?
我 就 说 这 孙子 天天 看 毛片
I knew that he's a pervert
就 不是 个 好 东西
for he watches porn every day.
我 现在 把 视频 偷过来
I'll steal the video right away.
不 急 不 急
No hurry.
我们 想想 办法 从长计议
Let's take time to think about it and figure out a way.
还 从 什么 长 计 什么 议
Why should we waste any time?
我 告诉 你
Don't mind me.
千万 别管 我 死活
Never mind me.
我 现在 就 去
I'll go right away.
你 听 我 说
Listen to me.
慢慢 慢
Wait! Wait! Wait!
莫 冲动
Don't be impulsive.
那 黑子 做 了 定时 发送
The pervert has set the time to release the video.
就算 把 他 头 敲 爆 了 都 没用
It's useless even if you beat the crap out of him.
到时候 还 得 进去 蹲个 十五天
And you'll be held in custody for 15 days for that.
潇雨 我 想 我们 知道 真相 了
Xiaoyu, I think we've figured out the truth.
我们 已经 测试 过 了
We've run some tests.
结论 就是
The conclusion is that
一切都是 黑子 设计 的
it was all designed by that pervert.
什么 意思
What do you mean?
这个 视频
This video was deliberately shot
故意 找 了 一个 刁钻 的 角度
from a tricky angle.
明明 可以 稍微 挪动 一下
Actually, a little change of the angle
就 可以 拍得 更 清楚 更 直接
would make the video more clear and direct,
但是 黑子 利用 三点一线 的 原则
but he used the principle of forming one line through three points
让 高大 的 赤木
to make Chimu who's tall
挡住 了 后面 的 苏小小
block Su Xiaoxiao.
这样 似是而非
With such an ambiguous view,
就 很 容易 让 人 产生 错觉
it's easy to be misunderstood.
所以
So,
小小说 的 确实 是 实话
Xiaoxiao was telling the truth.
她 蹲下去 就是 在 帮 赤木 捡 书
She did squat down to pick up books for Chimu.
你 说 谁
Who did you just say?
我 不是故意 在 隐瞒
I didn't mean to hide it from you.
我 也 不 知道 怎么办
I didn't know what to do, either.
同志 们 听 我 说
Girls, listen to me.
是 谁 已经 不 重要 了
It doesn't matter who they were.
重要 的 是
What's important is that
我 好像 已经 找到 幕后 黑手 了
I might have found the person responsible for all of this.
赶紧 给 老麦 打电话
Call Mai right away.
让 我们 加快进程 吧
Let's speed up the process.
这 条 话题 回复 超过 一千
If there're more than one thousand replies,
我 就 把 女主 身上 的 马赛克 去掉
I'll remove the mosaic on the girl.
破 两千 的话 直接 上 脸
If it exceeds two thousand, I'll expose their faces directly.
你们 不想 知道 他 和 她 究竟 是 谁 吗
Don't you want to know who the hell they are?
你 大爷 的
Screw you!
必须 把 他 给 我 揪出来
We must catch him!
喂 兄弟
Hello, bro.
你 快递
Here's a package for you.
是 到 付 的
Cash on delivery.
快递
A package?
谁 呀 谁 敢 打 我
Who are you? How dare you?
这 小子 的 笔记本 还 挺 好 的
His notebook is good.
这能 取消 吗
Can it be canceled?
你 敢 打 我
How dare you beat me?
麦 老师
Mr. Mai,
他 就是 那个
Him, that's it.
发 视频 的 黑子
who released the video.
别 打 了
Stop it!
你们 先走
You should go now.
不是 我 不是 我
It's not me. It's not me.
没事 吧 没事 吧
Are you OK? Are you OK?
没事 吧
Are you OK?
没事
Yes.
六百 了
There're 600 replies.
很快 就 会 破 一千 的
Soon it'll exceed one thousand.
破 六百 了
It's over 600!
兄弟 加油 啊
Come on, bro!
我 也 来 添砖加瓦
I'm also here to help.
求 真相 做实 那个 杨嘉倩
Tell us the truth. Show us the proof that it's Yang Jiaqian.
师兄 怎么样 了
Qingzhou, how's it going?
这 又 不是 关 电脑 就 能 解决 的 事
It can't be solved by simply turning off the computer.
别慌
Calm down.
正在 想 办法
I'm trying to figure out a way.
评论 区能 不能 对 女孩子 友好 一些 啊
Can your comments be nicer to the girl?
还 没有 真相 吗
Still no truth?
在线 坐等
I'm waiting online.
你 除了 会 喷 还会 干嘛 啊
What else can you do? You troll!
我来 助攻 一波
Let me help.
怎么办 啊
What can I do?
再 这么 下去 我 的 脸 就要 露出 来 了
If it goes on like this, my face will be exposed.
这 衣服 怎么 这么 眼熟 啊
Why does the T-shirt look so familiar?
快 了 快 了 马上 就 能 看见 脸 了
Almost. We'll see the face in no time.
一千 了
It has reached one thousand.
天 啊
The mosaic on the T-shirt is removed.
这 衣服 上 的 马赛克 已经 取消 了
The mosaic on this dress has been canceled.
师兄 你 那边 怎么样
Qingzhou, how's it going?
破 两千 的 时候
When it exceeds two thousand,
到时候 脸 就要 露出 来 了
her face will be exposed.
开弓 没有 回头 箭
There is no turning back.
游戏 已经 开始 了
The game is on.
怎么样
How's it going?
取消 掉 他 的 发送 机制 了
I've canceled his timed release.
太好了 太好了
Great. Great.
等 一下 等 一下 等 一下
Wait! Wait! Wait!
怎么 了
What's wrong?
这 衣服 你们 不 眼熟 吗
Don't you find the T-shirt familiar?
之前 赤木 挡 着 的 时候
When Chimu blocked the view,
光 一个 袖标 我 就 觉得 眼熟 了
I found it familiar simply because of the armband.
啦啦队 文化衫
It's the cheerleading T-shirt.
赤木 让 我 给 你 看 一下 照片
Chimu asked me to show you the pictures.
还有 什么 事 吗
Anything else?
没事
No.
忙 吧
Bye.
之前 学校 公开 征集 设计 的
Our university publicly collected design works.
这样 下去
If it goes on like this,
岂不是 大家 都 要 知道 了
everyone will know.
这 跟 直接 供 出来 苏小小
It's no difference than
有 什么 区别
saying that it's Su Xiaoxiao.
就算 大姐 被 免除 了 嫌疑
Even if big sister proves her innocence,
还会 有 更 多 无辜 的 女生
more innocent girls will suffer from
受到 怀疑 和 污蔑
suspicion and slander.
或者 是 啦啦队
Or the cheerleaders
自己 互相 猜忌 怀疑
might be suspicious of each other
最后 供 出 苏小小
and give Su Xiaoxiao away at last.
我 好像
I've got
有个 办法
an idea.
姐妹 们
Sisters,
我们 会 成功 的 吧
will it work?
会 吧
I think so.
准备 好了吗
Ready?
好 了
Yes!
出发
Let's go!
你们 说
In your opinion,
会 有人 响应 吗
will anyone respond to our call?
不管 了
Never mind.
我们 先 来
Let's go first.
准备 好了吗
Ready?
三 二 一
Three! Two! One!
不错 吧
Not bad, right?
优秀
Great!
加油
Come on!
一起 合张影 吧
Let's take a photo together.
合影 啊
Group photo.
快快 快
Hurry up!
都 起来
Ready?
准备 好了吗
Are you ready?
来来来
Get up!
都 起来 都 起来 都 起来
Get up, get up, get up, get up.
三 二 一
Three! Two! One!
正式 上课 前
Before we officially begin our class,
我 想 问 一下 在座 的 同学
I'd like to ask
最近 学校 沸沸扬扬 的 事件
whether you've got involved the much discussed incident
都 有 谁 参与 了
at our university recently.
评论 转发 都 算
Commenting and forwarding are included.
没有 了 吗
Is that all?
你们 有没有 想过
Have you ever thought that
你 的 一次 转发
your forwarding
也 会 是 自 媒体 的 发声
also represents your opinion?
当 你 参与 其中 的 时候
When you got involved,
你们 思考 过 这个 问题 吗
did you think about that?
你们 有没有
Have you quested for
探寻 过 事件 的 真相
the truth of the incident?
在 整个 探寻 的 过程 当中
During your quest,
你们 有没有 问过 自己
have you asked yourselves these questions?
什么 是 真实
What is truth?
什么 是 新闻
What is news?
老师 说
Our teacher says that
作为 新闻 工作者
as journalists,
应当 追求 真实
we should seek truth.
可 在 生活 里
But in life,
我们 也 常常 陷入
we often have to
关于 真实 和 虚假 的 判断
tell truth from falsehood.
总有 一些 人和事
There're always people and things
会 隐藏 起 它们 本来 的 样子
that tend to hide what they really are,
就 像 我 身边 的 大姐
just like big sister who's by my side.
我 经常 觉得 看不清楚
I often wonder
她 到底 隐藏 了 多少 真实 的 自己
how much of her true self is hidden from us.
后来 的 故事 告诉 我
Later as the story goes on,
她 可太有 本事 了
I find her really capable!
关于 她 的 故事 敬请期待
Her story is coming soon.
机智 如 我
Smart as I am,
可 不能 一次性 就 把 故事 讲完
I won't tell you the whole story all at once.
我 不想 吃
I don't want to eat it.
我 真的 不 应该 吃 真的
I shouldn't have eaten it. Really.
皇甫
Huangfu.
那个
Well…
对不起 啊
Sorry.
希望 你 能 原谅 我
I hope you can forgive me.
重新加入 啦啦队 吧
Please rejoin the cheerleading team.
对 了
Well,
我 这个 人
I'm not
可是 很 记仇 的 哦
the forgiving type.
找到 机会
If I find the chance,
会 报复 你 的
I'll get back at you.
还有 朗朗
And Langlang,
谢谢你们
thank you.
师傅 我要 四份
Sir, four, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 同学
Hello, there.
这个 油茶 我 等 了 好久 了
I've waited for the fried flour for a long time.
我 可不可以 要 一份 呀
Can I have one?