你微笑时很美 EP04
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP04
Sei bella quando sorridi EP04
Jesteś piękna, kiedy się uśmiechasz EP04
我们 常说
(As we all say,)
当 你 回忆 一款 游戏 的 时候
(when you recall a game,)
你 其实 是 在 回忆 一段 青春
(you are actually recalling your youth.)
之前 没 和 大家 说
I didn't tell anyone
是因为 分手 都 已经 一年 了
because we've broken up for a year.
在 我 这儿 已经 过去 很久 了
It's been so long.
当然
(Of course.)
这些 也 就 只是 回忆 回忆 罢了
(These are just memories.)
毕竟
(After all,)
现在 谁 还 守 着 魂斗罗 不放 呢
(it's just like no one is still obsessing with Contra now.)
FNC
FNC.
我 想 各位 不用 我 多 做 介绍 了
I think it needs no introduction.
老 对手
Our old opponent.
上赛季 正式 进入 中国 市场
[Club data] They entered the China market last season.
一 共和 我们 交手 六场
We competed in six matches.
我们 四胜二负
We had four wins and three losses.
输掉 两场 的 原因
The reason for two of our losses.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
需要 我 重复 一遍 吗
Do I have to repeat myself?
不必 了
No.
今年 我 需要 你们 认真 地 对待
I need all of you to take it seriously this year.
因为 他们 拥有 了 一名
They have a new member
从 去年 世界 总决赛 的 冠军 队伍
from the winning team in World Championship Final last year.
也 就是 诚哥 的 老东家
He is a Korean player acquired from Team TAT,
TAT 战队 买来 的 韩国 外援
which is Brother Cheng's former team.
这个 叫 昆 的 家伙
[Introduction, Lee Hang Suk a.k.a Kun] This Kun.
我 观看 了
I watched
昆到 FNC 战队 的 九场 比赛
all nine matches that Kun participated in Team FNC.
六胜三负
Six wins and three losses.
胜率 高 达 百分之七十
His win rate is up to 70%.
昆 在野 区 的 统治力
Kun's leadership in the jungle
比老 K 略胜一筹
is better than K.
也 很会 洞察 对手 的 弱势
He's observant of his opponent's weakness
并 为 自己 的 队友 创造 优势
and creates an advantage for his teammates.
FNC 战队 这 赛季 的 战术
The strategy of Team FNC this season
非常 地 明确
is clear.
就是 以 打野 为 核心
The jungle will be their main focus
带动 全场 的 团队
to carry the whole team.
所以 你们 在 和 他们 对战 的 时候
Therefore, when you are engaged in a battle with them,
我 希望 你们 每 一位
I hope that all of you
一定 要 有意识 地 留意
keep an eye
自己 野区 的 资源
on your resources in the jungle.
下路 有 诚哥 和 小胖
We have Brother Cheng and Fatty in the bot lane.
所以 不用 太 担心
So don't need to worry.
昆 也 不会 抓 自己 的 弱势 路
Kun won't enter the lane that he's at a disadvantage.
上 中路 才 是 昆 的 主要 目标
Taking the mid lane is actually Kun's main goal.
所以 上 中野 的 联动 一定 要 配合 好
So the Top, Mid, and Jungler must have great teamwork.
老 K
K.
小姐姐
Missy.
都 快 打 比赛 了
We are competing soon.
记 这些 有用吗
What's the point of taking these notes?
童谣
Tong Yao.
除了 玉藻 前
Besides Tamamo-no-Mae,
你 还有 什么 拿手 的 式 神
which other Shikigami are you good with?
除了 玉藻 前 啊
Besides Tamamo-no-Mae?
除了 玉藻 前 你 还 会 别的 吗
Can you use other Shikigami besides Tamamo-no-Mae?
那 完蛋 了 呀
We are doomed then.
那 对面 一个 禁位
If they ban that,
把 我们 中单 给 禁 没 了
our Mid position will be ruined.
谁 说 的 呀
Who said so?
我 拿手 的 式 神 可 多 了
I'm good with other Shikigami as well.
面 灵气 荒 烟烟罗
Reiki, Susabi, or Enenra.
什么 都 可以
Anyone.
好
一会儿 训练赛 的 时候
During our practice match,
对手 一定 会 先禁 掉 你 的 玉藻 前
they will definitely ban Tamamo-no-Mae first.
所以 你 要 做好 心理准备
So you have to be prepared.
可以 先 针对 对方 的 打野 位
Based on their Jungler,
把 山风 妖刀 姬 夜叉 禁掉
we should ban Yamakaze, Yoto Hime, and Yasha.
对方 的 另外 两个 禁位
As for the remaining two bans,
我 猜会 给 到 射手
I'm guessing the AD will be targeted.
一楼 先 拿 万年 竹
Our first pick has to be Mannendake.
不能 放给 昆
We can't let it go to Kun.
如果 白狼 没 被禁
If Hakuro isn't banned,
对方 应该 选择 下路
they will probably pick Hakuro
白狼加 一目 连 的 组合
and Ichimokuren for their bot lane.
诚哥 可以 继续 拿 妖狐
Brother Cheng can continue with Youko.
小胖 可以 选择 黑 童子 或者 海坊 主
Fatty may pick Kuro or Umibouzu.
留给 对方 的 可选 的 打野 位不多
Then there will be fewer Jungler options for them.
按照 昆 的 数据 来看
Based on Kun's data,
可能 会 选择 姑获 鸟
he will probably pick Ubume.
上单 应该 会 选择
The possible options for Top may be
两面 佛 或者 是 酒 吞
Ryomen or Shuten Doji.
为了 弥补 打野 的 伤害
To make up for the losses during jungling,
选择 酒 吞 的 可能性 比较 大 一些
Shuten Doji is more likely to be chosen.
童谣
Tong Yao.
你 准备 选择 哪个 式 神
Which Shikigami are you going to use?
大 天狗
Ootengu.
好 大 天狗
All right. Ootengu.
厉害 啊 明神
God Ming, impressive.
未卜先知 啊
You can foresee the future.
童谣
Tong Yao.
这 是 你 来 ZGDX 战队 的
This is your first practice match
第一个 训练赛
since you joined Team ZGDX.
你 不能 掉以轻心 啊
You can't let your guard down.
好 的 好 的
Yes, sir.
我 一定 不会 给 战队 丢人 的
I won't embarrass our team.
小姐姐 很 有 自信 嘛
You sound confident.
这场 我们 必须 得 赢
We have to win this match.
大家 加油
Let's go for it!
童谣
Tong Yao.
加油
Good luck.
加油
All right.
我 去 给 大家 准备 点 吃 的
I'm going to get some food ready for everyone.
剧本 写 好 了
The script is laid out.
剩下 的 就 交给 你 了
The rest is on you.
河道 依次 排开 站位
Get into position along the river.
老猫 注意 一下
Their Jungler might try to steal Kylin. [*Kylin, a monster in Onmyoji Arena]
小心 对面 打野 来 偷 麒麟
Beware of the other side, they're coming to steal Kirin.
对面 打野 到 我们 野区 来 了
Their Jungler is invading our jungle.
我 去 反 他们 下路 麒麟
I will counter their Kylin.
别去
Don't go.
直接 去 自己 上路 麒麟
Go to our Kylin in the top lane.
他们 估计 没 来
They probably won't come.
老猫 靠近 点野区 以防万一
Lao Mao, approach the jungle just in case.
好 的
Okay.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
你 怎么 知道 他们 没 来
How did you know they are not coming?
姑获 鸟 前期 能力 较弱
Ubume is weaker at the beginning.
再说 了
his position
他 刚刚 走 的 位置
He's just gone to the location.
明显 被 老猫 看见 了
has clearly been seen by Lao Mao,
他 还 选择 继续 走 下去
but he continued nevertheless.
如果 没 猜错 的话
If I'm not wrong,
昆 应该 在 他们 下路 麒麟 蹲 老 K
Kun should be camping for K near the Kylin in the bot lane.
这 家伙 怎么 还 没来
Why isn't that guy coming?
童谣
Tong Yao.
打野 来 了
The Jungler is here.
漂亮 啊
Nice!
远程 兵 都 不补
They are not restoring their caster minions.
一看 就 知道 打野 不在
I can tell that the Jungler is not there.
下次 没有 视野 的 地方 不要 赌
Don't gamble without map visibility next time. [*A gamer's visibility of a map]
万一 中 了 对方 的 套路 呢
What if it's a trap?
确认 过 眼神
I made sure of it.
对面 打野 是 个 不 太 聪明 的 人
Their Jungler is not very bright.
小姐姐 很 凶 害怕
(Missy is feisty. I'm scared.)
别怕
Don't be scared.
现在 下跪 还 来得及
You can still yield now.
还有 时间 打字 啊
You had time to chat?
要 不要 再 去 刷个 微博
Why don't you check your phone while you're at it?
好 了 下路 的 麒麟 时间 到 了
Okay. Time's up for the Kylin in the bot lane.
要 刷新 了
It's getting refreshed.
别管 它
Leave it.
老 K 去 上路
K, take the top lane.
跟 老猫 一起 蹲 一下 对面 上单
Camp for their Top with Lao Mao.
好
小胖 咱们 回 基地
Fatty, let's return to our base camp.
让 昆 以为 对面 下路 野区 没人
So that Kun would think that there's no one in the bot lane.
对面 辅助 和 下路 都 回家 了
Their Support and Bot went back.
收到
Roger that.
昆来 了
Kun is here.
你 去 他们 附近 草丛 里面 蹲 着
Wait around the bush.
等 老猫 神行
Lao Mao will teleport [*Teleport, sends a player to a specific spot]
再来 个 瓮中捉鳖
and they will be like sitting ducks.
对面 中单 不见 了
Their Mid is gone.
小心 一点
Be careful.
中路 下路 来 我 这
Mid and Bot, come to me.
好
他们 上钩 了
They took the bait.
老猫 老 K 把 上 单杀 了
Lao Mao and K, kill their Top.
老 K 跟上
K, follow me.
来 了
I'm coming.
老猫 神行
Lao Mao, teleport now.
来 啦
All right.
老猫 神行 了
Lao Mao teleported!
不好 有诈 快撤
No, this is a trap. Retreat immediately!
上
漂亮 好 的 太好了
-Nice! -Yes!
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
你 怎么 不去 当 导演 啊
You should be a director.
剧本 写 得 好
The script is written well.
老 K 小胖
Let's steal Orochi. [*Orochi, a superb monster in Onmyoji Arena]
跟 我 一起 偷大蛇
With me. With me. Stealing the snake.
收到
Roger that.
我 没 了 诚哥 你 小心
I'm out. Brother Cheng, be careful.
老 K 你 小心 点
K, be careful.
快撤 快撤
Retreat quickly.
我 撤 了
I'm retreating.
等 你们 复活
K, don't go.
老 K 别 走
Kay, don't go.
我 可以 打
I can do it.
小姐姐 又 开始 了
Missy doing it again.
老 K 小心 我来 了
K, be careful. I'm coming.
漂亮 漂亮
-Nice! -Nice!
赢 啦
You guys won?
咋 了
What's wrong?
精彩 太精彩 了
What an exciting match!
小姐姐 大 天狗 可以 呀
You are great with Ootengu.
真的 是 初生牛犊不怕虎 啊
You are fearless.
这 都 敢 下 蛇 坑
What a bold move.
不过 我 也 不赖
But I'm not too bad myself.
没有 这么 打 的
We don't play like this.
小姐姐
Missy.
别说
I have to say.
你 这式 神池 还 真深
You can play a lot of Shikigami.
厉害 冲动
-Impressive. -Impulsive.
我 是 觉得 可以 打
I thought I could go for it.
他们 为了 杀 你们
They used up most of their abilities
技能 都 交得 差不多 了
to kill you guys.
正是 松懈 的 时候
It's when they had their guard down.
这时候 不上
When should I strike
技能 留着 过年 啊
if not then?
太 冒险
It was too risky.
您 教得 好
You taught me well.
还 顶嘴
You're talking back?
自信 是 好事
It's great to be confident.
畏手 畏脚 才 叫 人 觉得 头疼
It's a pain if she is overcautious.
我 看 童谣 这样 挺 好 是不是
Tong Yao is doing great.
对 呀
That's right.
一言不合 就是 干
Strike without hesitation!
你们 就惯 着 她 吧
Go ahead and spoil her.
我 给 大家 点 了 奶茶
I ordered milk tea as a treat
犒劳 大家
for everyone.
有 奶茶
Milk tea?
先 歇会儿 吧
Let's take a break.
走走 走
Let's go.
走走 走 童谣 走 啊
Go, go, go. Nursery rhyme. Go.
走走 走
Let's go.
走
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
你 不 去 吗
Aren't you joining them?
不去
No, I'm not.
我们 FNC 也 很 强
(FNC is strong, too.)
一场 比赛 而已
(It's just a match.)
我们 会 很快 赢回来 的
(We will win it back.)
不过
(But...)
ZGDX 小姐姐 中单 给力
(The Missy from ZGDX is amazing.)
那波 操作 秀得 我 五体投地
(I'm very impressed with her skills.)
很 期待 能 和 她 在 赛场 上 相遇
(I look forward to meeting her in the match.)
ZGDX 的 套路 今天 让 我 很 意外
(I'm surprised with ZGDX's strategy today.)
别看 了 再 看 真的 膨胀 了
Stop watching or it will get to your head.
小学 毕业 以后
Nobody has praised me
就 再也 没有 人 夸过 我 了
since elementary school.
再 让 我 听 两句
Just a while more.
我 猜 一定 是 好看 的
(She must be pretty.)
别 听 他 瞎吹 了 对 不 对
-He's just babbling. (-Right?)
想 听 夸奖 我 夸 你
I can give you compliments if that's what you want.
长得 好看 的 女孩
(Pretty girls)
都 很 危险 夸
(-are dangerous.) -Go on.
我 妈妈 好像 是 这样 对 我 说 过来 着
(I think my mom told me that.)
虽然 这支 队伍 很 厉害 夸 啊
(-This team is amazing,) -Do it.
但是 下 一次 我 就 不会 上当 了 哦
(but I won't get fooled again next time.)
什么 意思 啊
What's that supposed to mean?
队长 大人
Leader.
我 今天 表现出色
I did great today.
夸奖 呢
Where's your compliment?
打 得 不错
Not bad.
那 队长 大人 有没有 什么 奖励 呀
Do you have any rewards for me?
难道 我 从头到尾
I have nothing
就 没有 一点儿 优点 值得 让 你
worth praising at all in the entire...
来自 队长 大人 奖励 你 的 小红花
This is a tiny flower from your leader.
继续 努力
Keep working hard.
争取 下 一次 给 你 画 脑门 上
I will draw it on your forehead next time.
陆思诚 你 幼儿园 没 毕业 啊
Lu Si Cheng, you are so childish.
傻猪 陆思诚 这 丑花 还 擦不掉 了
You pig. I can't rub it away!
你 自己 叨叨 着 要 奖励
You insisted on getting a reward
要 完 奖励 你 又 要 擦掉
and now you want to rub it away.
你 怎么 那么 难 伺候 啊
You are being difficult.
还有 啊 小姑娘 家家 不许 讲 脏话
Also, girls shouldn't sound so rough.
不 喜欢 小红花 呀
You don't like flowers?
下回 给 你 画 王八
I'll draw you a turtle next time.
我 呸
No, thanks!
画 你 脑门 上
On your forehead.
我 跟 你们 讲
Listen.
今天 的 训练赛 真是 惊天地泣鬼神
The practice match today was incredible.
小姐姐 的 操作 简直 是 66666 啊
Our Missy is absolutely amazing.
不愧 是 电 竞 花木兰
As expected of the Mulan of E-sports.
胖爷 讲讲 童谣
(Fatty, say something about Smiling.)
我 老婆 啊 66666 啊
(My wife is awesome!)
同 被 童谣 圈粉 了 圈粉 了
(I'm a fan of Smiling now.)
忽然 觉得 把 我们 诚哥 让给 她 一下
(I'll allow her)
好像 也 没关系
(to be with Brother Cheng now.)
好好 地中下 联动 啊
(Work hard together!)
中单 跟 诚哥 还有 阳神 怎么回事 啊
(What's with the Mid, Brother Cheng, and God Yang?)
我 的 童谣 真棒
(My Smiling is amazing!)
能 解释一下
(Can you tell us about)
我 跟 你们 说 电竞 白蛇传 吗
-Let me tell you... (-the E-Sports' Legend of White Snake?)
求 解释 加一
(Me, too!)
简阳 是 我 在 读书 时候 的 前男友
Jian Yang was my ex-boyfriend when I was still a student.
后来 分手 了
We broke up later.
小姐姐 出现 了
(Missy is on!)
我们 扣字 你 能 看见 吗
(Can you see our comments?)
真的 在 基地 了
(She's really here.)
为什么 分手 啊
(Why did you break up?)
年轻人 谈恋爱 一言不合 就 分手
Isn't it normal for young people to break up
不是 很 正常 吗
when you disagree with each other?
有 什么 好 为什么 的
There's no why.
现在 简阳 在 哪 啊
(Where's Jian Yang now?)
在 中国 在 深圳
He's in Shenzhen, China.
在 CK 的 训练 基地
In CK training camp.
在 我 的 黑名单 里 幼稚
-He's on my blacklist. -How childish.
今天 真的 是 你 带 着 队伍
(Are you really the one who led the team)
走向 胜利 吗
(to victory today?)
今天 跟 FNC 的 训练赛 嘛
At first, we had the upper hand
本来 我们 是 有 很大 优势 的
in the match with FNC today.
我 还 在 对面 中 单眼皮 子 底下
I even returned to the castle to restore my HP
回城 加点 血
right in front of their Mid.
小胖 诚哥 还有 老 K 呢
Fatty, Brother Cheng, and K
在 上路 抱团 推塔
worked together to destroy the castle in the top lane.
推 完塔 之后 诚哥 就 灵机一动 地说
After that, Brother Cheng had an idea and suggested
要 不 我们 去 偷 一条 大蛇 吧
stealing Orochi.
于是 他们 就 去
So they went on
干 这种 偷鸡摸狗 的 事情 了
and did something sneaky.
不过 事实证明
But what happened next proves
这种 事情 还是 少 做 比较 好
that they should not do something like that.
毕竟 阳光 猛烈 万物 显形 啊
Since nothing can be hidden forever.
对面 一下子 就 上来 五个 人
They found themselves surrounded
围殴 他们
by all five of the opponents.
还有 一条 大蛇 在 狂 喷
And an Orochi was furiously attacking.
想 不 死 都 难 吧
It's impossible to survive.
不是 我 带 的 真的 不是
I didn't carry them, really.
可能 是 对面 想 杀 他们 的 欲望
Maybe the opponent team's desire to kill them was so strong
太 强烈 了 技能 交太多 了
that they used up too many skills.
我 其实 就是 最后 打一波 收割 而已
I just came at the right time.
说 谁 偷 蛇
Sneaky?
你够 胆 再说 一遍
Say it again.
66666 队霸 的 愤怒 啊
(Gosh... The leader is mad now.)
霸道 诚哥 爱 上 我
(Show me some love, Brother Cheng.)
你 俩 到底 怎么回事 啊
(What's going on between them?)
好好 直播
(Do your job properly.)
一言不合 喂 什么 狗 粮
(Stop acting lovey-dovey.)
为什么 还 不 避嫌 啊
(Why are they not avoiding?)
避 什么 嫌
Why should we do that?
我们 什么 都 没有 好 吗
There's nothing going on between us.
牵 什么 手逛 什么 街 啊
Hold hands and go shopping?
我 和 诚哥 唯一 一次
The only time Brother Cheng and I
同时 出现 在 大马路 上
appeared on the street
就是 我刚 入队 的 那 一天
was when I first joined the team.
我 不 认识 路
I didn't know the way.
诚哥 陪 我 去 超市 买 日用品
Brother Cheng accompanied me to the store to get some daily supplies.
牵 什么 手逛 什么 街 啊
We held hands and went shopping?
而且 我 又 不是 没 审美
And I have good taste.
对 呀 而且 他 又 不是
That's right. He's not...
你 说 什么
What did you say?
不是 你们 想 的 那样 的
It's not like that you think.
我 才刚 入队 多久 啊
I just joined the team recently.
在 一起 的话 会 告诉 你们 的
I'd tell you guys if we got together.
发 喜糖 那种 么
(You'll give out wedding candy?)
对 对 对 发 喜糖
That's right. I'll give out wedding candy.
臭 不要脸
(Shameless!)
这位 ID 基地 炸裂 的 朋友
My friend with the ID of Explosive Base,
臭 不要脸 什么 鬼 啊
what did you say?
房管 呢 干活 啦
Who is in charge here? Do your job.
这种 人 不禁 言 还 等 什么 呀
You should block her already.
等 着 吃 你 的 喜糖 啊
He was waiting for your wedding candy.
你 不是 戴 耳机 了 吗
Aren't you wearing your headphone?
我 没开
I didn't turn it on.
那 你 演戏 给 谁 看 啊
Then who are you putting up a show for?
耳朵 冷 我 捂 一下
My ears are cold.
66666 小姐姐 加油
(Awesome. Good luck, Missy.)
等 一个 全国 赛 肯定 很 精彩
(The National Championship will be exciting.)
我们 一起 去 吃饭 吧
Let's go and have dinner.
庆祝 今天 晚上 训练赛 大胜
To celebrate our victory in today's practice match.
好 呀 好 呀
Sure.
我们 去 吃 什么
What are we getting?
我 饿死 了
I'm starving.
AZ 火锅
AZ Hot Pot.
可以 吗 诚哥
Is it okay, Brother Cheng?
可以 走
Sure. Let's go.
那 我 请客 我 请客
It will be my treat.
好 你 请
Sure. Please do.
老 K 你 要 不要 一起 去 啊
K, are you joining us?
走 吧
Let's go.
我 不 去
最近 上火
I'm not in a good mood.
你 别管 他
Never mind him.
他 性格 就 这样
That's how he is.
放置 游戏 可破
Just leave him alone.
我 的 天 这 牛肉 绝 了
The beef is amazing.
瑞哥 你 再 帮 我 搞 两盘
Brother Rui, please get two more of this.
来来来
Here you go.
这 牛肉 绝 了 我 的 天
The beef is so good.
这 牛舌
The beef tongue...
我 这 也 给 你
I'll give you some.
你们 几个 人 这 怎么 吃 这么 快 啊
Why are you eating so fast?
嫩 哪 再点 两盘 吧
It's so tender. Let's have two more servings.
慢点
Slowly.
吃 吃 得 慢 就 没 了
It will be gone if I eat slowly.
扇贝 五百 六十八
(Scallop, 568 yuan.)
是 在 星辰 大 海里 捞 出来 的 吗
(Is it harvested from the galaxy?)
行 了 行 了 行 了 你 给 我 留点
Enough... Leave some for me.
童谣 你 完蛋 了
(Tong Yao, you are doomed.)
冬瓜
(Winter melon.)
冬瓜 总算 便宜 点 了 吧
(It should be cheap.)
冬瓜 七十八
(Winter melon, 78 yuan?)
你 在 逗我
(Are you kidding me?)
这怕 不是 黑店 吧
(Is this some rip-off?)
我 为什么 要 自告奋勇 地 买单 啊
(Why did I offer to treat them?)
爽
童谣
Tong Yao.
你 愣 着 干什么
Why are you spacing out?
你 也 快点 吃 啊
Come on, have some.
我 不 饿
I'm not hungry.
太贵 了 舍不得 吃 啊
It's so expensive that you lose your appetite?
刚才 我 看见 诚哥
I saw Brother Cheng
已经 把 信用卡 给 经理 了
handed his credit card to the manager.
他 买单
He's paying.
服务员
Waiter.
给 我 来 两份 鱼翅
I'll have two servings of shark fin.
一份 喝掉 一份 漱口
One to savor and one to rinse my mouth.
矮子
Shorty.
多吃点 肉
Eat more meat
长高
so that you can grow.
怎么 都 没人 哪
There's no one here.
再 看看
Keep looking.
你 看
Look.
应该 就是 这儿
This should be the place.
那 走 吧
Let's go then.
小姐姐
Missy.
有个 事 啊 我 一直 想 问 你 一下
There's something I've been meaning to ask you.
我 一 开始 邀请 你 的 时候
You didn't really want to join us
你 本来 不想 来 的 吧
when I first invited you, didn't you?
到 酒店 都 还 没有 答应 呢
You hadn't agreed by the time we were at the hotel either.
后来 是 怎么 就 同意 了
Why did you change your mind?
我 还 挺 惊讶 的
I was quite surprised.
实不相瞒
To be honest...
我 一 开始 以为 瑞哥 是 个 骗子 呢
I thought Brother Rui was a scammer at first.
什么 叫 以为 啊
What do you mean, "thought"?
他 就是 个 骗子
He is a scammer.
我
你 见 过 这么 正直 的 骗子 吗
Have you ever seen such an upright scammer?
小姐姐 咱俩 可得 把 话 说 清楚 啊
We have to clear things up, Missy.
我 当时 邀请 你 的 时候
What part of me looked like a scammer
哪儿 表现 得 不正经 像 个 骗子 了
when I invited you?
你 一 开始 先发 英文
You sent me the invitation in English first.
然后 又 发 拼音
And then you used Pinyin.
这 就 很 奇怪 啊
That was odd.
而且 我 一想
And at the time, I thought...
ZGDX 明神
ZGDX's God Ming
不是 一直 有 一个 替补 吗
has always had a substitute, right?
他 去 哪 了 呀
Where was that person?
干吗 还 找 我 啊
Why would you find me instead?
然后 我 就 更加 怀疑 你 是 骗子 了
And that made me even more suspicious that you were a scammer.
而且 刚 开始 我 父母 也 不 同意
Besides, my parents didn't approve of me doing this at first.
最 开始 我 爸妈 也 不 同意
My parents didn't approve at first.
我 爸妈 也 不 太 同意 啊
Same here.
这 也 很 正常
That's normal.
我们 这 里面
Except for K
除了 老 K
who has never
从来 没有 提过 他 的 父母 之外
mentioned his parents,
其他人 父母 的 态度 都 很 明确
everyone else's parents' attitudes were clear.
就是 反对
All of them were against it.
所以 刚 开始 就 犹豫 了
That's why I hesitated at first.
那
是 什么 让 你 转变 了 想法 呢
What made you change your mind?
因为 那天 我 去 看 你们 和 CK 打 比赛
I went to watch your game against CK that day.
听到 明神 在 台上 讲 的 那些 话
Hearing what God Ming said on the stage
我 就 下定决心
made me decide
我 也 要 成为 一名 职业 选手
that I want to become a professional e-sports player too.
然后 和 你们 一起 站 在 世界 的 舞台 上
I want to stand on the same stage as you guys at the world championships,
拿下 世界 第一 的 那块 牌牌
and win that gold medal.
然后 拍拍 胸脯
So that I can proudly tell
告诉 所有 怀疑 过 我 的 人
all the people who have ever doubted me
我 童谣 做到 了
that I, Tong Yao, did it!
膨胀 了 啊
Maybe I went a bit in over my head...
可以 可以 可以
That's good!
向 小姐姐 的 梦想 致敬
A toast to Missy's dreams.
来
我们 一起 喝 一个
All right!
好
来
向 梦想 致敬
A toast to our dreams!
向 梦想 致敬
-A toast to our dreams! -A toast to our dreams!
干杯
Cheers!
干杯
Cheers!
你好
Hello.
有人 吗
Is anyone home?
会 不会 是 出门 了
Maybe they went out?
有人 吗
Is anyone home?
怎么 能 不 请 自入 呢
We can't just barge in there uninvited.
这门 不是 开着 呢 吗
Well, the door was unlocked, wasn't it?
换鞋 换鞋
Change your shoes.
换 什么 鞋 你 快进来 吧 你
What shoes? Just get inside.
有人 吗
Is anyone here?
你好 有人 吗
Excuse me. Is anyone here?
有人 吗
Is anyone here?
有人 吗
Is anyone here?
大姐 你 谁 啊
Who are you, Aunty?
喂
儿子
Son!
你 妈 又 开始 了
Your mother is at it again!
再 哄 她 你 爸 我 就 真成 孙子 了
I can't keep coaxing her anymore!
惧内 见笑 了
Sorry. My dad is afraid of my mom.
没有 没有 没有
Not at all.
中华 传统美德
It's a traditional Chinese virtue.
中华 传统美德 嘛
Traditional Chinese virtue.
对 对 对
Right.
胖子 说得对
Fatty is right.
美德 美德
It's a virtue.
社会 上流人士 的 惧内
The inner fear of the upper class
怎么 能 叫 惧内 呢
as being afraid of his wife?
那 叫 疼爱 妻儿
That just means he dotes on his wife.
你们 以后 有 了 配偶
You guys better remember what you said today
都 记住 你们 今天 说 的话
when you have a partner in the future.
如果 你们 忘 了
If you don't,
我 可以 提醒 你们
I'll remind you guys.
不会 又 要 回去 了 吧
You're not going back again, are you?
不管 了
Just leave them.
过 两天 就 好 了 走 吧
They'll be fine again in a few days. Let's go.
走 了
Let's go.
诚哥家 到底 什么 身份 背景 啊
So what exactly is Brother Cheng's family background?
你 不 知道
You don't know?
我 只 知道 他 挺 有钱 的
I only know that he is rich.
何止 是 有钱
He's more than rich.
陆氏 集团 听说 过 没
Have you ever heard about Lu's Group?
大 公子 就 在 那儿 呢
That's the eldest son of the Lu family right there.
他们 家穷 得 呀 只 剩下 钱 了
They're so poor that all they've got left is money.
那 按照 剧本 来说
Well, if we follow the plot then...
他 不是 应该 去 继承 公司 吗
Shouldn't he have to inherit the company?
怎么 感觉 他 爸妈
But his parents seem quite
还 挺 支持 他 打电 竞 的
supportive of him playing e-sports.
我 听说 一 开始 的 时候
I heard they weren't supportive of it
也 是 不 支持 的
in the beginning.
后来 不 知道 怎么 了
But somehow,
反正 我来 的 时候
by the time I joined,
他们 家 已经 是 战队 的 股东 了
their family was already one of the team's shareholders.
他 把 这 买下来 了
He bought this entire place?
你们 在 聊 什么 八卦 啊
What are you guys gossiping about?
没有 没有 没有
Nothing.
大佬 我 先行一步 啊
I'll take my leave first, Mr. Big.
小胖
Fatty!
我们 没聊 什么
It was nothing.
我们 就是 在 聊
We were just talking
你 的 父母 很 支持 你 打电 竞
about how your parents are supportive of you playing e-sports.
这有 什么 好聊 的
What's there to talk about?
你家 人 不 支持 你 打电 竞
Don't your parents support your decision to play e-sports?
我爸 还好
My dad's okay with it.
我妈 就
My mom, on the other hand...
如果 我们 家 都 听 我 爸 的 就 好 了
If only my dad gets the final say on things in my home.
不过 我爸 和 你 爸 一样 惧内
But my dad is the same as yours. He's afraid of his wife.
惧内 挺 好 的
Well, it's good to listen to your wife.
挺 好 的
It's great.
你 就 别 指望 你 男人 会 惧内 了
Well, don't expect your husband to be the same.
凭 什么
Why not?
同一个 世界 同一个 梦想
We're in the same world. Dreaming the same dream.
耳根子 软
You have soft ears. [*Refers to someone that's highly suggestible]
走 了 矮子
Let's go, Shorty.
等等 我
Wait up!
你 腿 长 了不起 啊
Your legs are so long
陆思诚
Lu Si Cheng!
你们 怎么 都 站 在 这里 啊
Why are you guys standing here?
爸
妈
你
你 还 喝酒 了 你
You even drank!
我 没有
I didn't!
妈
菊花茶
Have some chrysanthemum tea.
清热 去 火 解毒 护肝
It's good for reducing heatiness and detoxify your liver.
您 喝 一口
Have some.
少来 这套
Don't bother.
我们 是 来 喝茶 的 吗
Are we here for tea?
是 是 是
Yes. Yes.
你
不是 不是
No, no.
你 到底 是 怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
小姑娘 家 的
You're a girl.
你 喝 什么 酒 啊 你
Why did you drink alcohol?
你 不是 说
Didn't you say
你 是 来 打 什么 职业 的
you are here to play some sort of sports?
走 的 时候 是 怎么 跟 我 保证
What did you promise me when you left?
这是 一份 正经 工作 的
You said this is a decent job.
你 瞧瞧 你 现在 这个 样子
And look at you now.
还 打起 酒 嗝 来 了
You're even hiccuping from the alcohol.
你 的 正经 工作
Does your "decent job" require you
就是 大 晚上 出去 喝酒
to go out and drink alcohol in the middle of the night?
是不是 被 他们 带 的
Did they make you?
他们 都 是 什么 身份 背景 你 知道 吗
Do you even know their families and backgrounds?
就 天天 地 跟 他们 混在 一块
Fooling around with them all day long.
那个 Chessman
That "Chessman" guy.
是 谁 啊
Who is he?
妈
现在 早就 不 流行
We don't do things
了解 什么 身世 背景 了
like background checks a long time ago.
少 跟 我 打岔
Stop changing the topic.
跟 你 说正经 的
I'm being serious right now.
你 这 才 来 几天 啊
You've only been here for a few days.
就 弄 得 啊
And you've already caused
满天 风雨
such a ruckus.
现在 网上 说 什么
Look at what is on the internet right now.
你 跟 那个 Chessman
They said you and that "Chessman"
搞 得 什么 什么 的
were doing...
白蛇传 都 出来 了
They even said something about the Legend of White Snake.
每次 给 你 打电话
And you always cut
说不上 几句 就 挂 了
our phone calls short too.
我 跟 你 爸能 不 担心 吗
Of course your father and I would worry!
那 电脑 有 什么 区别 吗
Does the computer equipment make a difference?
那 区别 太大 了
The difference is huge, sir.
就 比如说 这 显示器
Take this monitor, for example.
是 根据 个人 习惯
It was customized
个人 喜好 专门 定制 的
according to personal habits and preferences.
你 说 是不是 啊 老童
Am I right, Tong?
还有 这 机箱 也 是
And this computer case too.
这有 什么 区别 吗
How is it different from regular computer cases?
里面 是 水冷 的
It's a water-cooled PC.
老童
Tong!
你 妈 说得对
Your mother is right!
水冷 什么 意思
What does "water-cooled" mean?
水冷 就是 散热
Water cooling means heat dissipation.
妈
我 在 这儿 过得 挺 好 的
I'm doing fine here.
能 有 什么 事 啊
What could go wrong?
合着 我 给 你 发 的 那些 新闻
So you didn't read any of the news
你 都 没 看
I sent you!
爸
你 妈 说 的 特别 有 道理
What your mother said makes sense!
你 得 听 你 妈妈 的
You should listen to your mother!
叔叔 阿姨 你们 看
Look, Aunty, Uncle.
这些 就是 网友 对 我们 的 评论
These are the comments we got from the netizens.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm so sorry.
给 各位 添麻烦 了
I caused trouble for all of you.
没事 小姐姐
It's all right, Missy.
你 看 大家 这 不是
Look.
把 你 爸妈 照顾 得 挺 好 的
Everyone is doing fine taking care of your parents.
那个
That...
这边 就 不要 看 了 那个 就 不用 看 了
-Oh, you don't have to read those! -Right. Don't bother with these.
看 这个 就行了 是 吧 看 这个
-Just read the ones here! -Right.
不错 不错
Not bad.
意外
It was an accident.
真的 是 个 意外
It was really an accident.
我 保证 尽快 把 这 两位 神仙 送走
I promise I'll try to send them away as soon as possible.
大家 莫慌
Please don't fret.
小姐姐 阿姨 你们 看 啊
-Missy, -Aunty, look here.
今天 晚上 你 也 没 喝 多少 啊
you didn't drink much tonight, though.
这酒 嗝 怎么 还 停不下来 了
But why are you still hiccuping?
来
吃个 芒果 干压 一下
Have some dried mangoes.
我 这 不是 酒嗝
I'm not hiccuping because I'm drunk.
这 是 吓 这个 是 说 我 的 说 我 的
-I got scared... -This comment is talking about me!
吓 得 一看 就是说 的 你
-I got these hiccups because I got scared. -I could tell it's talking about you.
理解 理解
I understand.
爸妈 来 看看 也 很 正常
It's normal for your parents to visit too.
我 看 啊
I think
大家 配合 一下 小姐姐
we should just go along for now.
一起 微笑 一下
Let's show some smiles
叔叔 阿姨 好 留下 个 好 印象
and make a good impression on Aunty and Uncle.
叔叔 这边
Over here, Uncle.
这个 都 是 我们 奖杯
These are all our trophies.
算了
Just stand further away when you need to, Brother Cheng.
诚哥 到时候 你 就 站 远点 就 好
Makoto, when the time comes, just stand away from me.
多谢
Thanks.
这么 多 呀 怎么样 小姐姐
-There are so many. -How's that, Missy?
看 这个 没
Do you see this one here?
感恩 说 我 的
-I'm grateful. -He's talking about me.
能 尽快 把 这 两位 神仙 伺候 走 的话
If we can send them away as soon as possible,
我 给 大家 买 一个月 的 良品 铺子
I'll buy everyone a month's worth of snacks!
这里 是 ZGDX 的 训练 基地
This is ZGDX's training base camp.
不是 表演 训练班
It's not an acting training class.
没空 配合 你 的 演出
I don't have time to go along with your acts.
这么 麻烦
If you're going to cause all this trouble,
不如 让 你 爸妈 给 你 领回去
you might as well go back to your parents.
老 K
K!
谣谣
Yao Yao.
你们 几个 在 说 什么 呀
What were you guys talking about?
什么 领回去
What's this about going back?
没什么 没什么 阿姨
It's nothing, Aunty.
妈
现在 时候 也 不早了
it's late.
你 要说 我
If you're going to lecture me,
也 得 明天 早上 起来 说 是不是
you should at least wait until tomorrow morning, right?
走走 走
Let's go.
我们 赶紧 去 睡觉
Let's go to sleep now.
妈妈 还 不困
I'm not tired yet.
要 走 了 妈 你 困
-Are you guys leaving? -Yes, you're tired, Mom.
爸爸 爸 来来来
Come on, Dad.
我 也 走 啊
Me too?
快快 快
Hurry up now.
叔叔 明天 见
Uncle, see you tomorrow.
好
走 了 行行行
Okay.
叔叔 吃点 芒果 干
Have some dried mangoes, Uncle.
给 我 的 呀 对 对 对
These are for you.
就是 给 您 的
It's for you.
那 我 收下 了 啊
I'll accept these then.
不好意思 啊 拜拜
-Thanks. -Goodbye.
好 拜拜 拜拜
Bye. See you.
拜拜 再见 啊 再见 啊
Bye. Bye. - Bye. - Bye.
好 拜拜 拜拜
All right. Bye, everyone!
童谣 照顾 好 叔叔 阿姨 啊
Tong Yao, take care of Aunty and Uncle.
我来 照顾 就行了
I'll take care of them!
谣谣
Yao Yao.
你 要是 在 这儿 待 得 不 开心
If you aren't happy here,
明天 就 跟 爸妈 一块儿 回家 啊
then come home with us tomorrow.
妈
你 哪儿 看 出来 我待 得 不 开心 啊
Where did you get the idea that I'm not happy here?
你
老童
Tong.
我 不想 走
I don't want to leave.
谣谣
Yao Yao!
妈
爸
我 知道 你们 担心 我
I know you're worried about me.
但是 我 在 这儿 过得 挺 好 的
But I've been well here.
真的 挺 好 的
Really.
虽然 刚 开始 是 有点 不 适应
I wasn't quite used to all of this in the beginning,
但是 我 是 真的
but I really want to
想 做 一名 职业 电 竞选 手
become a professional e-sports player.
所以 这些 是 我 必须 要 去 克服 的
So these are the things I have to overcome.
我 知道 你们 不 放心 我
I know you guys are worried about me.
想 给 我 安排 一份 安稳 的 工作
You want to arrange a stable job for me.
可是 我 很 确定
But I'm certain
那样 的 工作 不是 我 想要 的
that I won't be happy with a job like that.
你 要是 不 喜欢 银行 的 工作
If you don't want to work at a bank,
那 咱们 再 找 另外 一个
we can find you something else.
妈
我 知道 你们 都 是 为了 我 好
I know you're doing it for my good.
但是
But
让 我 去 你们 安排 的 地方 实习
Let me intern at the place you're arranging for me.
干着 不 喜欢 的 工作
do a job I don't like,
嫁 一个 说不上 喜欢
marry someone I neither like
也 说不上 讨厌 的 人
nor hate,
然后 生 孩子
have kids,
一直 安稳 到 退休
and live on until I retire.
临 了 墓志铭 上 写 着
By the time I pass away, this will be what's on my epitaph,
这是 一个 过 着 安稳 生活
"This was an ordinary person who lived a peaceful and ordinary life,
却 从未 开心 过 的 普通人
but she was never happy."
这样 的 人生 太 没有 意义 了
Such a life is meaningless.
爸 妈
Mom. Dad.
我 已经 成年 了
I'm an adult now.
所以 我 不是 开玩笑
So I'm not fooling around.
也 不是 抱 着 试试 的 心态
I'm not just trying things out either.
我 是 认真 地 想要 学习
I am serious about learning
怎么样 做 一名
how to become
优秀 的 职业 电 竞选 手
an excellent professional e-sports player.
说不定 有朝一日
Maybe someday...
你们 的 女儿
Your daughter
能 站 在 世界 比赛 的 舞台 上
will be able to stand on the stage of a world championship game
拿个 世界冠军 呢
and hold the trophy for the champion.
美得 你 吧 冠军
Oh, you. Dream on. A champion?
说不定 呢
Who knows?
爸
您 表个态
Say something?
那 什么
Well...
你 妈 说得对
Your mother is right.
你 呀
And you...
说 的 也 有 道理
You have a point as well.
我 刚才 说 的 都 是 真的
I mean everything I just said.
还有 三个 月 就是 全国 联赛 了
The National Championship is in three months.
我 希望
I hope
你们 能够 让 我 待 到 那个 时候
you guys will let me stay here until then.
如果 到时候 是 真的 不 适应
If by then, I still can't get used to this place
或者 是 真的 不 适合 这里
or if I feel that this really isn't for me,
我 再 回家
I'll go home then.
爸
咱们 还 和 以前 一样
It'll be like old times.
父女 之间
A fair and equal agreement
君子协定 平等 条约
between father and daughter.
怎么样
How about it?
行
君子协定
A fair
平等 条约
and equal agreement.
我 就 知道 我爸 最 开明 最 识大体 了
I know my father is the most sensible and open-minded person.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Dad!
当然 了
But of course.
我妈 更 开明 更 识大体
My mother is even more sensible and open-minded.
行 了 行 了 别 卖乖 了
All right. That's enough sweet-talking.
跟 你 说正经 的 啊
Let's talk about something serious.
那个 网上 说 的 那个 Chessman
That "Chessman" they mentioned online.
你 也 没 给 我 指指 到底 是 谁
You didn't tell me which one of them was him either.
他 是不是 对 你 有意思
Does he have feelings for you?
这个 外号 Chessman
This alias, "Chessman"...
听 着 就 不 像 什么 老实人
It doesn't make him sound like a good person.
自己 可 得 注意 着 点
You better watch out for yourself.
妈
我 都 说 了 多少 遍 了
How many times have I told you that?
那 是 误会
It was a misunderstanding.
您 少 上点 网比 什么 都 强
Don't spend so much time online.
误会 误会
Misunderstanding.
什么 误会 啊
What misunderstanding?
你 呀
You just think
就 觉得 你 妈 什么 都 不 懂
your mother doesn't know anything,
是 吧
don't you?
我 跟 你 说
I'm telling you.
我 可是 老师
I'm a teacher.
接触 的 全都 是 年轻人
I meet young people all the time.
爸
你 妈 说 的 有 道理
Your mother has a point.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
小瑞刚 临时 收拾 了 一间 房
Xiao Rui cleaned out a room just now.
我带 叔叔 阿姨 下去 睡 吧
I'll take Aunty and Uncle to the room to get some rest.
谢谢 诚哥
Thanks, Brother Cheng.
对 了 爸妈
Oh, right. Mom. Dad.
给 你们 介绍 一下
Let me introduce.
这是 我们 战队 队长
This is our leader,
陆思诚 诚哥
Lu Si Cheng, Brother Cheng.
他人 挺 好 的
He's a nice person.
叔叔 阿姨 好
Hello, Aunty and Uncle.
临时 收拾 的 房间
It's a room we cleaned up at the last minute.
你们 多 担待 委屈 一 晚上
Please bear with it for the night. Sorry for the trouble.
没有 没有
Not at all.
我们 也 是 不请自来
We came uninvited, after all.
给 你们 添麻烦 了
Sorry for the trouble.
是 啊
That's right.
对 了 叔叔 阿姨
Oh, right. Aunty, Uncle.
刚刚 忘 了 介绍
I forgot to tell you.
我 还有 一个 名字
I have another name.
叫 Chessman
Chessman.
好
好好 好
Good.
Chessman
Chessman.
叔叔 我来 拿 吧
Allow me, Uncle.
麻烦 你 了
Thank you.
没关系
Don't mention it.
谢谢 啊
Thank you.
叔叔 阿姨 这边 请
This way, Aunty, Uncle.
走
早点 休息 啊
Get some rest.
把门 关 好
Lock your door.
好
明早 见
See you tomorrow morning.
明早 见
See you tomorrow morning.
童谣 加油
(You can do it, Tong Yao!)