你 微笑 时 很 美 EP25 (2)
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP25 (2)
笑う門には福来たる EP25 (2)
老 K 没有 什么 办法
K can't do anything about it.
只能 在 草丛 附近 埋伏 一波
He can only hide in the bush while he waits for a chance.
老 K 直接 进场 抢大蛇
K tried to steal the Orochi!
能 不能 抢下
K was killed off instantly.
老 K 直接 被 秒 掉
被 秒 了
He was killed off instantly.
你 在 干什么
What were you doing?
连个 鸦 天狗 都 拖 不住
You can't even stall a Karasu Tengu?
我 什么 装备 你 看不见 吗
Didn't you see my items?
自己 抢 不到 蛇怪 我
You're blaming me when you fail to steal the Orochi?
不怪 你 怪 谁
Of course I'm blaming you.
鸦 天狗 能神行 你 怎么 不能 神行
If Karasu Tengu can use Shift, why can't you do the same?
你 看不见 我 血量 过来 送 啊
Didn't you see my HP? You want me to feed them?
你 俩 先 别吵 了
You two should stop arguing.
来 继续 守一波
Let's continue. We need to defend.
小心 基地
Look over here.
来看 这边
老猫 是 把 兵线 带到 了 高地
Lao Mao has led the creep waves to their highland.
不过 阿尔法 反应 也 是 很快
[Destroyed] But Team Alpha reacted swiftly.
迅速 回城 守 高地 塔
They went back to defend their tower.
回 高地 回 高地
Let's return to the highland.
回防 回防
[Sealed successfully] Go back and defend!
鬼 使 黑 偷塔 带线 不成
Kuro Mujou couldn't steal their tower.
只好 掉头 回家 了
He has no choice but to return to their base.
这边 啊 ZGDX 的 上 单位 置
Team ZGDX's Top has fed the enemy team
前期 送 了 太 多次 了
too many times during the early game.
看 一下 数据 图
Let's take a look at the chart.
只有 两个 助攻
He only has two assists.
而且 经济 也 差 了 很多
And the gap between their economies is getting wider and wider.
这个 时候 大蛇 又 丢 了
At the same time, they lose the Orochi.
如果 ZGDX 还 不 改变 战术
If Team ZGDX doesn't change their tactic,
后面 难 打 了
they'll face a difficult fight.
阿尔法 肯定 是 要
to push their highland.
借势 推一波 高地 的
今天 这场 比赛 几波团 打 下来
After the previous team fights,
感觉 ZGDX
it seems like Team ZGDX
已经 是 打 得 有点儿 散 了
isn't as united as before.
是
选手 心态 可能 也 有点 崩 了
Maybe they're not in the mood to win right now.
是
如果 这个 时候 阿尔法 再 强行 逼团
Yes.
胜率 很 高 啊
they have a high chance of winning this.
说来 就 来 说来 就 来 了
Speaking of the devil, they're here.
老 K 想绕 到 后面 去切 阿尔法 后排
K wants to target the carry at the back,
但是 自己 被控 住 了
but he was stunned.
老猫 入场 了 老猫 入场 了
Lao Mao has joined the team fight.
这时候 进来 还有 意义 吗
What's the point of joining the team fight?
这时候 老 K 都 挂掉 了 呀
K is already dead.
变成 了 老猫 一个 人 单挑
Now, Lao Mao is fighting against all of them.
老 K 都 死 了 他 才 来
[Assistance needed in our tower] He joined the team fight when K is dead.
这 也 太晚 了 呀
It's too late.
是 啊
Retreat.
撤撤 撤
这边 阿尔法 打上来 了 呀
If Team Alpha approaches the highlAnd
就 一波 了 呀
they'll end this in one go.
童谣 他们 还 能 守住 吗
[Assistance needed in our base] Will Team ZGDX be able to defend it?
来来来 控他
Stun him!
稳住 稳住
There's no one to tank the damage!
没 前排 没 前排 啊
清兵
Clear the waves.
已经 完全 暴露 在 了
They're taking
对方 的 伤害 当中
all of the damage.
清兵 线 清兵 线
Clear the waves.
我 扛 我 扛
I'll tank the damage.
还是 因为 和 好 基友 老 K 起 内讧 啊
Is it because Lao Mao and K are having an internal strife?
这 今天 打 得 一点 配合 都 没有 啊
陆思诚 和 童谣 这波 补完 了 状态
Chessman and Smiling are fully healed.
但是 老猫 已经 牺牲 了 没有 前排
But there's no one to tank the damage as Lao Mao is dead.
阿尔法 百目 鬼 一直 在 点 基地 啊
Team Alpha's Dodomeki is attacking their base.
这边 比赛 打 到 现在
Up till now,
ZGDX 因为 上路 失守
Team ZGDX is in a perilous spot
已经 打 得 非常 艰难 了
as their top lane was done for.
阿尔法 阿尔法 上 了
Team Alpha is going for it!
阿尔法 像 打 了 鸡血 一样
It's as if they're enchanted with a strong bloodlust!
他们 在 狂点 基地
点掉 了 基地
They've destroyed their base.
伴随 着 基地 爆炸 的 声音
As their base explodes,
ZGDX 也 是 吞下 了
全国 联赛 的 首场 败绩
has lost for the first time in the OPL National Championship.
在 这里 恭喜 阿尔法 战队 拿下 比赛
Let's congratulate Team Alpha for winning the match.
恭喜 阿尔法 战队
Congratulations, Team Alpha.
那 这 一场 比赛 打 下来
So, looking at the last match,
我 有点 想到 了
of the criticisms
就是 对于 ZGDX 这支 战队 的
一些 非议 啊
that Team ZGDX has received.
你 是 说
Are you talking about
难道 ZGDX 会 因为 双 C 的 恋爱
that Team ZGDX did it badly
导致 战斗力 下降
because both of their carries are in a relationship with each other,
而且 整个 俱乐部 会 身陷囹圄 吗
and thus, jeopardizing the entire club?
怎么 了
想到 那句 螺旋 爆炸
I was reminded of the fan's words. He was waiting for our demise.
回来 了
今天 状态 不好
You guys aren't in your best form today.
输给 阿尔法 这种 老牌 强队
It's normal for you guys to lose to a solid team like Team Alpha.
也 很 正常 没事
It's fine. Don't worry.
打起精神 来
Pull yourselves together.
是 啊
Yeah.
下周 周日 对战 FNC 才 是 硬仗
The match against Team FNC next week will be your true test.
吃一堑长一智 吧
Let's learn from our mistakes.
还有 YQCB 都 是 不可 小觑 的 对手
And we shouldn't underestimate Team YQCB as well.
隔壁 战队 现在 是 真的 强
Our neighbours are really strong now.
自从 教皇 加入 了 之后
Ever since Hierophant joined their team,
整个 战队 的 风格 都 变 了
their entire play style had changed.
就 像 催化剂 一样
He's just like a catalyst.
连 他们 的 队长 辅助 都 变成 了
Even their leader
曾经 那个 席位 赛 辅助 之神
has returned to his best form as one of the top Supports.
凶 激进
They're ferocious.
要是 被 他们 抓住 了 机会
If we let them catch us off guard,
那 对手 就 很 难 翻身 了
we won't be able to make a comeback.
下场比赛 要是 不想 输 呢
If we don't want to lose our next match,
那 就要 看 我家 打野
we'll have to see
管 不管 上路 死活
if our Jungler will help out the top lane or not.
那 也 要 看 我们 上路
It all depends on
经济 在 跟不上 的 情况 下
if our Top still wants to feed the enemy team
是否 还要 继续 浪
even if he has no items.
你们 两个 这样 的 心态
With a mentality like this,
再输 比赛 也 不是 不 可能
it's not impossible for us to lose again.
我 的 天 哪
My goodness.
K 神 的 眼神 太 可怕 了
God K's eyes are staring through my soul.
宝宝 害怕
I'm scared.
怕 什么
Why are you scared?
完 了
We're done for.
我们 家上 单 和 打野 感情破裂 了
Our Top and Jungler are at odds against each other now.
什么
What?
老猫 和 老 K
I mean Lao Mao and K.
他们 俩 闹 孩子 脾气
They're having a fit.
需要 有人 拿 柳条 抽 一顿 才 会 变乖
They'll only become obedient if someone canes them.
其实 我 倡导 爱 的 教育
Actually, I suggest using love to educate them.
是 吗
Is that so?
老 K 刚 把 万年 不变 的 直播间 名
[ZGDX_K] K just changed the name
给 改 了
of his live stream.
以前 他 叫
In the past,
和 猫 妃 双排 掉 分
he called it "Losing Points with My Consort Lao Mao".
不是 吧
That can't be.
这 感情破裂 的 大戏 还 有完没完 啊
They haven't reconciled with each other yet?
新 王妃 要 上任 了
(The new consort will be elected soon.)
选 我 选 我 选 我
(Pick me!)
这 家伙 是不是 不在 基地
(Is he not even in their base camp?)
这些 粉丝 也 太会 带 节奏 了 吧
These fans are too much.
真是 怕 气 不 死 你们 K 神 大大
You're trying to piss K off,
是不是
aren't you?
真是 唯恐天下 不乱 啊
They're troublemakers indeed.
还 23333
And they are still laughing?
商女 不知 亡国 恨
They don't understand
隔江 犹唱 后庭花
the situation at all.
累 了 不播 了
I'm exhausted. I'll stop now.
他俩 不会 这 一次 是 动真格的 吧
Don't tell me he's truly angry at him.
你 要 准备 睡 了 吗
Are you going to sleep?
那 我 一会儿 电话 跟 你 说 吧
I'll send you a message later then.
什么
What?
我 说
I said...
找 我 有 什么 事 吗
Do you need anything?
我来 和 你 说 老 K 和 老 猫 的 事
I'm here to talk about Lao Mao and K.
他们 从 赛场 上
Ever since
离开 就
they left the live stage,
脸色 很 难看
they were in a bad mood.
你 继续 啊
Continue.
老 K 都 不 和 老猫 双排 了
K isn't playing duo ranked matches with Lao Mao anymore.
而且 现在 都 十一点 了
And now, it's 11pm.
老猫 也 不 知道 去 哪儿 了
I don't even know where Lao Mao is.
十一点 了
It's 11pm?
今晚 要 不要 在 我 这里 睡 啊
Do you want to sleep in my room today?
陆思诚 我 在 跟 你 说 正事 呢
Lu Si Cheng, I'm being serious over here.
他们 还 一直 在 直播间 里面
They were complaining about
说 老 猫 的 事
K and Lao Mao in the live stream.
老 K 就 直接 关 直播 走人 了
After that, K shut down the live stream immediately.
脸 超级 臭
He was in an extremely bad mood.
所以 呢
So?
明天 还有 和 CK 的 训练赛
We have a training match against Team CK tomorrow.
他们 俩 吵成 这样 明天 怎么 打
How could they compete together when they're in this state?
你 是 队长 你 不管 管 吗
You're our leader. Aren't you going to do something about it?
你 想 多 了
You've overthinking it.
打 比赛 被 抓 本来 就 烦躁
It's frustrating for our opponent to gank our lane in the first place.
他们 又 不是 小孩子
They aren't children.
过 一会儿 就 好 了
They'll be fine after a while.
你 记住 你 今天 说 的话
You should remember your own words.
我 说 什么 了
What did I say?
如果 明天 的 训练赛
If we lost tomorrow's training match
因为 他们 两个 输 了
你 可别 叨叨 啊
you should remember what you said.
我
那 你 一会儿 就 去 跟 老 K 和 老 猫 说
You can tell K and Lao Mao later.
如果 明天 训练赛 输 了
If they lose tomorrow's training match,
他们 就 可以 考虑 禁赛 了
they might be suspended.
你 说 我 说 的
Tell them I told you so.
拿 禁赛 威胁 人算 什么
Why are you threatening them with match suspension?
你 要么 就 不管
It's either you don't care about them,
要管 就要 用 这种 方式 么
or you use an extreme method like this to deal with them.
要 去 你 自己 去
You should tell them by yourself.
这种 招人 嫌 的话 我 才 不 去 传 呢
I will never pass your message to them when it'll sow discord among them.
那 你 要 我 怎么 说
How should I tell them then?
要用 爱 的 教育 要 有 爱心
他们 又 不是 你
They aren't like you.
你 也 没 给 过 我 爱心 啊
You didn't give me any love as well.
如果 趁着 我 打 排位 的 时候
If nagging about me
在 我 后面 叨叨
during ranked matches,
说 我 这 也 不 对 那 也 不 对
criticizing me when I'm playing,
走位 像 个 残疾人 出装 奇葩
and insulting me for being bad at positioning and item builds
那 也 算 爱心 的话
are considered as your love to me,
那 我 就要 怀疑
I need to reconsider
你 是否 知道
the fact
爱心 这个 词 的 正确 含义
that you know the meaning of love.
我 为什么 要 知道
Why do I need to know
爱心 这个 词 的 正确 含义 啊
我 当 队长 又 不 需要 做 这些
I'm a leader. I don't need to do all of these.
你 不 去 说 我 自己 去 说
I'll tell them myself if you're not going to.
老猫
Lao Mao,
回 房间 里 睡 吧
go and sleep in your room.
我 就要 在 这里 睡
I'm going to sleep here.
你们 俩 至于 吗
Do you two need to resort to this?
好好 聊聊 不行 吗
Can't you two just talk over this?
我 跟 他 没什么 好聊 的
I have nothing to say to him.
真是 愁 死 个人 了
You guys are worrying me.
给 解释
Explain yourself.
我 解释 什么 呀
There's nothing to explain.
我 都 被 锁 在 上路
I was trapped on the top lane.
哪里 都 去 不了 了 呀
I can't go anywhere.
况且 其他 路 掉 的 经济
Moreover, I managed to pull back the difference between economies
我 上路 照样 补 回来 了
even though the other lanes aren't doing too well.
不信 你 看 实时 经济 分布图
You can look at the charts if you don't believe me.
比赛 进行 到 二十分钟 的 时候
During the 20th minute,
你 作为 上单
as our Top,
参团 率 只有 百分之 十一点七
you were only involved in 11.7% of our team fight.
你 对敌 方式 神 造成 的 伤害
You only dealt 12,000 damage
只有 一万二
to the opposing team.
仅仅 比 辅助 高出 两千
Only 2,000 damage more than our Support.
从 十二分 十八 秒 开始
Starting from 12:18,
大大小小 规模 团战 一共 七次
we were involved in seven team fights.
你 只 来 了 一次
Yet, you were only involved in one of them.
那 一次 还是 老 K 不在 的 时候
K was absent in that team fight.
那 也 是 我们 唯一 一次 胜利
And it's our only victorious team fight.
通过 你
Through
零杀 六死 两 助攻 的 数据 来看
你 整场 比赛 相当于 在 梦游 啊
it's as if you were sleepwalking during the entire match.
除了 参团 率 和 击杀 数据
(Besides team fight participation and the KDA,)
后面 这些 什么 团战 几次
(the team fights)
老猫 来 的 这次 谁 在 谁 不在
(that Lao Mao was involved in)
可是 都 没有 数据 记录 的
(weren't recorded in the match.)
这全 是 陆思诚 用 脑子 记下来 的
(Lu Si Cheng remembered everything in his mind.)
真是 妖怪 之脑 啊
(He's extremely intelligent indeed.)
不愧 是 天蝎座 这么 记仇
(He's a Scorpio indeed. He never forgets his grudges.)
我团战 不是 我 拖 不住 啊
It's not that I didn't want to join the team fights.
我 装备 不行
It's just that my items suck.
我 掉 对面 经济 太多 了
I'm too poor compared with the enemy team.
我 技能 打 他 身上 像 好玩 一样
My skills are just tickling them.
大蛇 那波 团战 的 时候
During the team fight beside the Orochi pit,
老 K 不长眼
K didn't take note of their positioning
往 对面 中单 和 打野 脸上 凑
and rush towards their Mid and Jungler.
如果 你 第一 时间 神行 过来
If you used teleport and teleported there immediately,
你 会 跟 对面 上单 同时 到达
you'd reach there by the same time as the opposing Top.
你 也 有 足够 时间 可以 拖延 对方
You have plenty of time to stall them.
完全 可以 等到 老 K
You can afford to wait until
技能 恢复 冷却 之后 反杀 中单
K refreshes his CDs and kills their Mid instead.
但 结果 是 什么
But in the end?
你 没来
You didn't come.
而 老 K
And K,
关键时刻 你 作为 打野
as our Jungler, during crucial moments,
为什么 不 及时 支援 老猫
why didn't you back Lao Mao up?
你 在 想 什么
What were you thinking?
对面 三四个 人 都 住 在 上路 了
The four of them are always at the top lane.
我 过去 也 是 送死 啊
Even if I go, I'll just feed them.
这 不是 还有 童谣 在 吗
We still had Tong Yao.
她 会 看着 你们 死 吗
Do you think she would just stand by?
一场 比赛 输赢 没有 什么 所谓
A loss is nothing to me.
我 可以 接受
I can accept that.
春季 赛 决赛 CK 我们 输给 他们 了
We lost to Team CK during the finals of the Spring Playoffs.
我们 说 什么 了 吗
Did we make a big deal about it?
但 如果 你们 不想 打 比赛
But if you two don't want to compete
或者说 你们 抱 着 斗气 的 心态
or you guys are competing
来 打 比赛 的话
while you're having a fit,
那 我 觉得 你们 可以 不用 打 了
I think you guys should pull out from the tournament.
干什么
What?
别着急 好好 说话
Calm down and think before you speak.
你们 自己 好好 想想
You guys should think about it.
你 就 护 着 他们 吧
(Just protect them.)
你 改 的 什么 神经病 名字
(What kind of stupid name is that?)
陆岳改 的 呀
(Lu Yue changed it for me.)
好像 也 没 说错
(I think he isn't wrong about it.)
没 说错
(How dare you say that?)
改 这 名字 是 为了 提醒 你
(He changed your name to this in order to remind you)
那些 背地里 的 三千 佳丽
(that you still have plenty of concubines out there.)
不要 轻举妄动
(He's telling you not to act rashly.)
就 你 一个
(You're the only empress I have.)
行 了 吧
[I Would Like to Marry You] (Is this okay now?)
无理取闹
(You're being unreasonable.)
怎么样
(What do you think?)
这个 名字 怎么样
(How's my new name?)
还有 下 半句
(There's the latter half of it as well.)
解 霓裳
(To undress you,)
入 洞房
(and get into bed with you.)
臭 流氓
(Stupid yob.)
我来 和 你 说 正事
(I'm being serious over here.)
你 自己 先 打岔 的
(You were the one who interrupted me first.)
让 你 别护 着 队里 那俩 小孩
(You shouldn't be protective of them.)
不 摁 着 他们 的 头 让 他们 认错
(If I don't force them to admit their mistakes,)
他们 还是 会 继续 吵 的
(they'll continue to argue with each other.)
刚才 就 跟 你 分析 了 一下
(Just now, I analyzed the importance)
要 爱 的 教育 啊
(of the education of love.)
我 是 怕 你 说 那些 要 禁赛 的话
(I'm just afraid)
激起 他们 的 逆反心理
(that it might end up doing the opposite instead.)
我 都 跟 你 说 了
(I told you before.)
对待 队友 要 有 爱心
(You need to be loving to your teammates.)
要 爱 的 教育
(You need to teach them with the education of love.)
那 下场比赛 他们 还 这样
(So, will you ignore them)
你 就 真的 不管 吗
(if they continue this for the next match?)
你 放心
(Don't worry.)
他们 接下来 会 没事 的
(They'll be fine later.)
你 怎么 知道
(How do you know that?)
因为 我 是 队长 啊
(Because I'm the leader.)
只要 我 可以 他们 就 可以
(As long as I'm okay with it, they will be okay with it.)
给 他们 一个 晚上 自我调节 的 时间
(Let's give them one night to reflect upon their actions.)
之后 要是
(After that,)
之后 比赛 还有 这样 的 幺 蛾子
(if they still do this for our future matches,)
你 会 看见
(you'll see)
你 队长 被 激起 逆反心理 是 什么样
(how terrifying I am when I'm enraged.)
一言堂
(You're just saying.)
呵呵
(Hoho.)
把 你 揽 下 的 烂摊子 解决 了
(You better solve your trouble as well)
否则 连 你 一起 骂
(before I scold you together with them.)
我 没揽 任何 烂摊子
(I didn't create any trouble.)
队长 你 刚才 跟 他们 分析 的 时候
(Leader, when you were analyzing the match in front of them,)
我 看 你 英俊 的 脸 近在咫尺
(you looked so cool.)
心想 我 男人 真俊 哪
(I was thinking that my boyfriend was so cool.)
真想亲 你 一口 呀
(I felt like kissing you back then.)
迟 了
(You're too late.)
上 我来 后切
Go! I'll target their carries!
给 他们 个 镜子 照照
(Send them a mirror.)
大概 从此 对于
(After that,)
大写 的 心虚 这 五个 字
(I guess they would understand)
会 有 非常 形象 立体 生动 的 理解
(the meaning of feeling guilty very well.)
老 K 单排 呢
K, are you playing solo rank?
饿 不 饿
Are you hungry?
要不然 让 老 猫 给 你 弄 点 吃 的
Do you want Lao Mao to make you some food?
老猫 老 K 说 要 跟 你 双排
Lao Mao, K said he wants to go duo rank with you.
真的假 的
Are you serious?
真的 真的 快点
Of course. Hurry up.
走
瓜皮 上单
Such a noob Top
选 了 一个 输出 型 的 式 神
actually chose a DPS Shikigami?
输出 还 没 辅助 高
Even the Support is better at dealing damage than him.
一点 也 不
What a...
老猫 要 跟 你 双排
Lao Mao said he wants to duo rank with you.
给 点 面子 啊
Show him some face, okay?
双排 吗
Duo rank?
老 K
K,
你 要 去 帮 一下 老猫 啊
you should help out Lao Mao.
对面 这一看 就是 套路
The opponents are picking on him.
来来来
Come.
我 去 上路 帮 猫猫
I'll help out Mao in the top lane.
我 不 帮 猫猫 谁 帮 猫猫 呢
省得 以后 又 要 埋怨 我
I don't want him to complain about me later.
埋怨 你 我 可 不敢 埋怨 你
Complain about you? I don't dare to do so.
老猫
Lao Mao,
老 K 都 来 了
K is here.
你 快 你 快 去 帮 他 扛 一下
You should tank the damage for him.
好 的 行 我 知道 了
Alright, understood.
帮 他 扛 走 上
I'll tank the damage for him. Let's go.
上 猫猫 回切
Go! Mao, attack them!
这 不 就 完 了 吗 这 一波
Easy game.
这多 好 呀
Isn't this great?
这 游戏 不 就 结束 了 吗
The game ended without trouble.
你们 俩 完美 组合 完美 配合
You two are the perfect combo.
行 了
Enough.
不 打 了 肚子饿 了
I'll stop now. I'm hungry.
一天 没 吃 东西 了
I haven't eaten for the whole day.
那 我 请 你 去 吃 你 最 爱 吃 的 红烧肉
I'll treat you to your favourite braised meat then.
那 走 呗
Let's go.
顺便 可以 买点 那个 绝味 鸭 脖 吃
好 走
Alright, let's go.
走 呗 童谣 你 去 吗
我 不 去 你们 俩 去 吧
No, thanks. You two can go by yourselves.
那 我们 去 了 我们 走 吧
-We'll leave now. -Let's go.
傻
找 打 是不是
Are you asking for a beating?
我 也 会
I know how to do that as well.
你 别动
Don't move.
傻猪
(Dummy,)
爱 的 教育 已 完成
(I've touched them with my education of love.)
请 验收 吧
(You can see the result for yourself.)
你们 都 在 骂 中单 和 上 单打 野
(All of you are reprimanding their Top and Jungler.)
难道 ZGDX 的 射手 位
(But do you think their AD)
真的 是 不粘锅 吗
(has made no mistakes at all?)
这下 连 陆思诚 也 不放过 了
(Now, you won't even let Chessman off.)
厉害 了 你们 疯 了 吧
(You guys must be crazy.)
这分 锅 明确
(You're blaming everyone else.)
楼主 你 不会 是 那个 死 胖子 辅助 吧
(Don't tell me you're that stupid Fatty.)
贵队 中单 并 不是 什么 万绿丛中 一点红
(Their Mid isn't someone special at all.)
而是 祸国殃民 童妲己
(It's a succubus who's bringing the entire team to demise.)
再 这么 瞎搞
(If this continues,)
ZGDX 要 完
(Team ZGDX will be done for.)
管太多
(You guys are too nosey.)
难听 的话 不想 说太多
(I don't want to be too rude.)
是 你 妨碍 了 ZGDX 的 夺冠 之 路
(You're the one who hindering them from winning the championship.)
请 不要 再 画蛇添足 了
(Please don't do useless things.)
在 看 什么
What are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
就是 网上 那些 骂 我们 的 帖子
I'm looking at how they're insulting us.
你 怎么 进来 又 不 敲门
Why did you come in without knocking on my door?
你 怎么 了
What's wrong with you?
我 被 绑架 了
I'm kidnapped.
道德 与 良心
I'm kidnapped by their moral obligations.
不是 说好 一起 成长
Didn't you say that we were
一起 变强 的 吗
supposed to grow strong together?
怎么 现在 玻璃 心碎 了 一地 啊
Why are you being so fragile now?
我 没有 玻璃 心碎 一地
I'm not being fragile.
我 只是 在 想
I was just thinking