你 微笑 时 很 美 EP25 (3)
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP25 (3)
我们 和 阿尔法 的 比赛 输 了
that we lost against Team Alpha.
所以 网上 有 那些 骂 我们 的 帖子
So, it's common for them
很 正常
to scold us.
但是 我 更 担心 后面 的 比赛
But I'm worried about our future matches.
万一 要是 输 了 的话
If we lose again,
我 就 真的 成 了 他们 口中 的 那个
I'll really become the succubus
祸害
that'll lead us all to demise.
放屁
Nonsense.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
那 你 不会 觉得 委屈
won't you feel sad?
不会 觉得 后悔 吗
Won't you regret your actions?
没有
Not at all.
从来 没有 觉得 后悔
是 你 想 多 了
You're overthinking it.
如果 我们 入围 赛 全胜 的话
If we win all of our qualifying rounds,
那才 会 让 人 觉得 不安 吧
I think that makes me feel more insecure.
可是 我 不想 输
But I don't want to lose,
哪怕 是 入围 赛 我 也 不想 输
even if it's the qualifying rounds.
而且 后面 YQCB 和 FNC
And Team YQCB and Team FNC
他们 都 很 强
是 啊
Yeah.
所以 我们 才 要 调整 好 心态
That's why we need to readjust our mentality.
稍不留神 状态 不好
If we don't perform at our very best,
都 是 可能 导致 我们 输 比赛 的 原因
we might lose the matches.
但 这个 原因 不会 是 你
But you won't be the reason for our loss.
还有 啊
And
现在 输
to lose now compared
总好 过 到时候 淘汰赛
和 全国 总决赛 输 吧
with losing in the knockout rounds and in the finals.
因为 到 了 那个 阶段
Because at that stage,
才 是 真的 输不起 的 时候
we really can't afford to lose.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
是不是 觉得 我 为 战队 操 碎了心
Do you think I'm so worried about our team?
该不该 犒劳 我 一下
Shouldn't you reward me?
明天 还有 比赛 呢 臭 流氓
Stupid yob, we have a match tomorrow.
我 知道 啊
I know that.
放心
Don't worry.
我们 不会 输 的
We won't lose.
好 嘞 好 嘞 好 嘞
Alright.
好 嘞 我 知道 了
Alright, I understand.
你 这话 什么 意思
What do you mean by that?
我 就 抢 了 你 几个 人头 嘛
I only stole some of your kills.
字面 意思
It's exactly like what I mean.
各位
Everyone,
正 所谓 屋漏 偏逢 连夜 雨
as the saying goes, it never rains, but it pours.
由于 最近 呢 网上 有 很多
Due to the numerous negative comments
对 我们 战队 不好 的 言论
about our team,
所以 俱乐部 安排 我们 队长
去 参加 一次 电竞 直播 访谈 节目
to join a live interview
来 挽救 一下 咱们 战队 的 口碑
in order to maintain our reputation.
直播 访谈
Live interview?
诚哥 必须 要 参加 啊
Brother Cheng, you must attend it.
是 要 算 绩效 的
It's one of your tasks.
不去
No.
这个 不能不 去
You have to go.
这个 节目 的 赞助商
The sponsor of the show
是 我们 俱乐部 的 合伙人
is one of our business partners.
诚哥 这个 你 得 配合 一下
不然 我怕 王 总 又 要 跑 来 和 你 谈心
If not, I'm afraid Mrs. Wang would have a private chat with you again.
大家 注意 一下
Everyone, please take note of this.
现在 是 引导 舆论 的 关键时期
Now, it's a crucial moment for every one of you.
上网 看到 不好 的 言论
If you see any negative comments about you,
一定 要 保持 冷静 睿智
you must stay calm and be wise.
睿智
你 说 谁 呢
Who are you referring to?
千万 不要 太 激动
You mustn't be agitated.
切记
Remember,
爱 与 和平
peace and love.
诚哥 我们 可以 开始 了 吗
Brother Cheng, can we start now?
诚哥 感谢您 在 战备 期间
Brother Cheng, we're really grateful that you're here to join us
还 特意 抽出 时间
even though
来 接受 我们 的 采访
you're busy preparing for the upcoming matches.
我 也 是 ZGDX 的 粉丝 之一
I'm a fan of Team ZGDX as well.
所以 今天 我们 也 是 特意 选取 了
So, we've picked several questions
战队 粉丝 正在 网上
that the fans are discussing
热议 的 几个 问题
online.
想要 听 一 听 您 的 看法
We wish to hear your thoughts on them.
请 说
Please go ahead.
最近 对战 阿尔法 失利
Did the loss against Team Alpha
是不是 给 战队 带来 了 很大 的 影响
affect the entire team?
有人 说 老 猫 老 K 感情破裂
Some people are saying that K and Lao Mao have fallen out with each other.
甚至 有人 喊出 了
Some people even said
ZGDX 即将 落幕 的 口号
that Team ZGDX is going to be disbanded.
不 知道 您 对此 怎么 看待 呢
What do you think about them?
那场 跟 阿尔法 的 比赛
Regarding our match against Team Alpha,
的确 是 老 猫 跟 老 K
it was a problem between
配合 上 出现 了 问题
但 这 只是 一场 比赛
But that was only one of the matches.
我 身为 队长
As the leader,
关注点 在于 怎么 去 修正
I'm focused on
我们 做 得 还 不够 好 的 地方
how to improve our performance
而 不是 关注 网上 那些
instead of worrying about
没有 意义 的 节奏
the meaningless comments online.
那诚哥 可以 再 谈一谈
此次 失利 的 根本原因 吗
the exact reason you guys lost the match?
根本原因
Exact reason?
因为 有 不少 粉丝 提到
Because many fans have said
虽然 从 表面 上 来看
that although it looks like
是 老 猫 老 K 的 配合 失误
the mistake of Lao Mao and K on the surface,
但是 ZGDX 自明神 时代 以来
since God Ming's era in Team ZGDX,
队内 关系 一直 十分 和谐
the team has always been in a harmonious state.
从来 没有 发生 过 这样 的 事件
This has never happened before.
所以 这 一次
So,
战队 的 失利 的 根本原因
是不是 和 队内 恋情
related
有 一定 的 关系 呢
to your relationship with Smiling?
那么 战队 的 成员 之间
So, will the team members
会 不会 因为 诚哥 您 和 童谣 的 恋情
be affected by your relationship
而 受到 了 影响 呢
with Tong Yao?
首先
Firstly,
虽然 童谣 是 我 的 队友
although Tong Yao is my teammate,
但 我们 的 恋爱 是 我们 的 私事
our relationship is our personal matter.
与 战队 比赛 无关
It has nothing to do with the matches.
其次
Secondly,
那些 质疑 我们 战队
to those people who said
是因为 我 和 童谣 谈恋爱
that my relationship with Tong Yao
而 产生矛盾 的 人
我 只有 一个 回答
I only have one answer to them.
如果 这 一切 是 出于 你们 自我 猜测
If you guys came up with those accusations
而 导致 一系列
based on
ZGDX 即将 落幕 的 臆想
your creative imaginations, if you think that Team ZGDX is going down,
现在 关掉 我们 的 比赛 视频
please don't watch our videos
退掉 比赛 票
and get a refund for your tickets.
撕掉 我们 的 签名
Please rip apart our signatures
烧 了 我们 的 照片
and burn our pictures,
当然 如果 你们 有 的话
if you have them.
以及 取消 对 我 微博 关注
You can unfollow me on Weibo as well.
诚哥 你 这样 说
Brother Cheng,
难道 就 不怕 伤 了
aren't you afraid
一直 支持 你 的 粉丝 的 心 吗
that you might hurt the fans who have always been supporting you?
对于 你们 过去 的 支持 与 喜爱
I'm really grateful
我 由衷 表示感谢
for your love and support.
但 对于 你们 离开 我 并 不 遗憾
But it doesn't affect me even if you guys unfollow me.
不用 特意 私信 告诉 我
You don't need to send me a private message.
我 不会 看
I won't read them.
就算 看 了 我 也 不会 后悔
Even if I read them, I won't regret my actions.
好 走 不送
Goodbye, and see yourself off.
诚哥 你 不 觉得 你 应该
Brother Cheng, don't you think
为 这句 话 向 你 的 粉丝 道歉 吗
you should apologize to your fans because of what you said?
让 我 道歉 的 理由 是 什么
Why should I apologize for that?
如果 今年 ZGDX 是因为 我们 双 C
If we lose this year's participation right
痛失 了 世界 赛 门票 的话
for the World Championship,
我会 道歉
I'll apologize for that.
但是 今天 我 不会
But today, I won't apologize to anyone.
因为 ZGDX 还 在
Because Team ZGDX is still here.
我们 只是 入围 赛 失败 了 一场 而已
We just lost one of our qualifying rounds.
如果 因为 这 一次 失败
If you guys think that we're going down
就 变成 你们 眼中 的 大厦将倾 的话
just because of this loss,
那 我 反而 要 问 一下 你们
I have a question for you guys then.
这 就是 你们 所谓 的 支持 ZGDX 吗
Is this what you mean by supporting Team ZGDX?
我 很 失望
I'm disappointed.
我 也 很 伤心
I'm disheartened as well.
我 甚至 要 跟 我 自己 道歉
I need to apologize to myself because of that.
我 怎么 会 拥有 你们 这群
Why would I
人云亦云 的 墙头草 粉丝
还有 那些 在 网络 上
And the internet trolls
带 节奏 的 键盘 侠们
who excel at creating trouble,
我 请 你们 收回 对 我
please stop attacking
ZGDX 以及 对 童谣 的 人身攻击
Team ZGDX and Tong Yao.
你们 还要 记住 一点
You guys need to remember one thing.
网上 不是 法外 之 地
You aren't safe from the law on the Internet.
你们 这样 随意 倾倒 恶意
If you try to ruin our reputation without careful considerations,
也许 将来 就要 为此 付出
maybe you'll face a consequence
比 你们 想象 严重 多 的 代价
far worse than you'll ever think of.
我 最后 说 一句
Lastly,
你们 别 把 我 想象 得 那么 好
don't think of me as a perfect human being.
我 没有 我 不是 我 吃不消
I'm not. I can't deal with this.
电竞
E-sports,
我们 家中 单
and our Mid,
在 我 心里 划等号
they're equal in my heart.
缺一不可
I can't live without both of them.
电竞 和 我们 家中 单
("E-sports, and our Mid,)
在我心中 划等号
粉丝 不 满意 可以 取关
("If you're unhappy, you can unfollow me"?)
我 就是 诚哥 心里 的 等 号
(I'm the representative of Brother Cheng.)
我 替 他 向 诸位 道歉
(I'll apologize to everyone on behalf of him.)
爷青结
(I'm not his fan anymore.)
以前 强大 又 一心 只 打 职业赛 的 陆思诚
(The past unbeatable Chessman)
一去不复返了
(is gone forever.)
电竞 小于 童妲己
[The past unbeatable Chessman is gone forever.] (The succubus, Tong Yao.)
脱坑 回 踩
我要 寄 刀片 了
(I'm going to send razors to his house.)
没 可能 啦
(That's impossible.)
这些 键盘 侠 呀
All those trolls
也 就是 能 在 网上 叨叨
are all bark and no bite.
还 能 真的 给 你 现实 寄 刀片
Do you think they'll really send razors to our base camp?
过 几天 就 好 了
It'll be fine after a few days.
好大 一口 毒奶
This is so depressing.
到底 是 怎么回事
What exactly is going on?
现在 ZGDX 的 舆论
Why is everyone looking at Team ZGDX
为何 会 变得 这么 负面
in such a negative way?
对 啊
Yeah.
先是 双 C 恋情 公开
First, the carries announced their relationship.
一点 准备 应对 舆论 的 机会
They didn't give us any time
都 不 留给 我们
to prepare for the situation at all.
你 知道 有 多少 粉丝
Do you know how many fans
因为 喜欢 的 选手 谈恋爱
have rejected our merchandises
而 退 了 我们 的 订单 吗
because their favorite players are in a relationship with each other?
你们 这 就是 胡闹
You guys are just messing around!
是 啊
Precisely.
陆思诚 身为 ZGDX 的 队长
不仅 对 战队 的 声誉 毫无 责任心
not only was he not responsible for the team's reputation,
对 我们 赞助商
he didn't respect
更是 一点 尊重 都 没有
the sponsors at all.
为什么 现在 事情 如此 失控
Why has this turned into an uncontrollable situation?
上 一次 让 你们 发声明 表态
Last time, we told you guys to announce
队员 的 私人 事宜 与 比赛 会 分开
that the team members will separate their personal matters from their career.
但是 现在 呢
But now?
私事 影响 了 公事
Their private relationship has affected their career.
谁 该 负责
Who should be responsible for this?
谁 能 负责
Who can afford to be responsible for this?
谣谣
Yao Yao,
现在 是 什么 情况
what's going on?
网上 那些 骂 你 的 人 怎么 这么 狠 呀
Why are the netizens so cruel and ruthless towards you?
从小到大
Since young,
你 什么 时候 受过 这样 的 委屈 啊
you've never suffered grievances such as this.
你 没事 吧
Are you okay?
妈 我 没事
Mum, I'm fine.
网上 那些 人 骂 两句
I won't be hurt
我 又 不会 少块 肉
by their insults.
你们 别 担心
You guys don't need to worry about me.
我 先 去 训练 啦 明天 还有 比赛 呢
I'll go for my training now. I have a match tomorrow.
早就 提醒 过 你 了
I told you before.
你 选 的 这 条路会 很 难 走
This will be a perilous path for you.
我 知道
I know that.
俱乐部 那边 的 态度 我 都 知道 了
I've heard about the club's stand.
要是 战队 待 不 下去 了
If you can't stay in the team,
你 就 回家 来 继承 家业 吧
you should come back and inherit our enterprise.
都 这个 时候 了 你 还 跟 我 开玩笑
Mum, I have no time for jokes.
没有 人 在 这 跟 你 开玩笑
No one is joking with you.
您 就 打消 这个 念头 吧
You should forget about that.
这条 路
I will continue on this path
我会 一直 走到 黑
until the end.
陆思诚
(Chessman,)
你 真的 能 做到 义无反顾 吗
(can you really proceed without any hesitation?)