你 微笑 时 很 美 EP29 (1)
Eres bella cuando sonríes EP29 (1)
YQCB 现在 跟 以前 的 打法 不同 了
Team YQCB is trying out a different strategy.
他 现在 要 跟 我们 打 持久战
They're planning to draw this match out.
所以 后期 团战 的 时候
So, we must be cautious
我们 一定 要 谨慎
during the late-game team fights.
我们 人头 都 送 了 你们 撤 呀
I'm already dead. You guys should retreat.
撤 吧 童谣 的 血量 也 不行 了
Let's retreat. Tong Yao is almost dead.
我能 打
I can fight them.
走 吧 诚哥 状态 不好
Brother Cheng, let's go. We are barely alive.
这件 事情
Why didn't you
你 为什么 不 提前 跟 我们 说 一下
tell us beforehand?
商量一下
Why didn't you discuss it with us?
是 你 不 愿意 说
Is it because you don't feel like telling us?
还是 你 根本 就 不 相信 我们
Or is it because you don't trust us at all?
根本 就 不 相信 你 的 队友
You don't trust your teammates at all!
如果 你 不 需要 你 的 队友
If you don't need your teammates,
那 我 想 说
fine.
我们 根本 不 想要 你 这样 的 队长
We don't need a leader like you as well.
老猫
Lao Mao!
ZGDX 战队
Team ZGDX
不是 我 一个 人 的 战队
isn't my team alone.
是 我们 所有人 的 战队
It's our team.
我 承认
I admit,
我 需要 你们
I do need you guys.
就是
Yeah.
一家人 就是 要 整整齐齐
As a family, we should stay together.
一个 都 不能 少
None of us should be absent.
给
奇怪
Strange.
我 怎么 又 上 热 搜 了
Why am I on the top search again?
眼不见为净
See no evil.
吃 一口
Take a bite.
喂 妈
Hello, Mum?
谣谣
Yao Yao,
你 最近 发生 这么 大 的 事
such a big incident has happened to you.
我们 不问 你 就 不 说 对 不 对
You will never tell us if we don't ask you about it, right?
我 没事
I'm fine.
那 谁
Someone
都 已经 帮 我 解决 了
has resolved the issue for me.
谣谣 你 可 真 沉得住气 啊
Yao Yao, you're great at keeping secrets, huh?
什么 沉得住气
What do you mean?
你们 在 说 什么 呀
What are you guys talking about?
我们 这 两天 在 训练 呢
We've been training for the past few days.
撤热 搜
(Take it off from the top search)
准备 比赛 很忙 的
还装 呢
You're still pretending?
你 和 你们 队 的 那个 队长
What's your relationship
怎么回事 啊
with your leader?
那个 嘛
About that...
什么 这个 那个 的
Stop pretending.
你 这 几天 有空 赶紧 回家 一趟
Come back when you're free.
把 那个 小陆 也 一起 带 回来
Bring Lu to our house as well.
我 就 说 那 小伙子 不错
I knew that chap wasn't bad at all.
这 人 长得帅 学历 又 高
He's handsome and well-educated.
我 一 看 就 喜欢
I like him at the first glance.
什么 乱七八糟 的
What nonsense are you spouting?
谣谣 我 跟 你 说
Yao Yao, listen.
你 要是 不 赶紧 回来
If you don't rush back,
我 和 你 妈 就 去 你们 战队 的 基地
your mother and I will gank you
突袭 你
at your base camp.
别别别
Don't!
我们 这 两天 准备 比赛 呢
We're preparing for our upcoming match.
我 周末 回家 好 吧
I'll return home on weekend, okay?
行 记得 把 小陆 一起 带 回来 啊
Alright, remember to bring Lu with you.
我 给 你们 做 好吃 的
I'll prepare a feast for you guys.
他 很 忙 的
But he's very busy.
行 了 就 这么 定 了
Alright, it's decided then.
我
那个
So,
我妈 说
my mother
让 我 周末 周末 回趟 家
told me to return home by this weekend.
周末
This weekend?
你 也 好久没 回去 了
It's been a long time since you've returned home.
我 跟 小瑞说 一声
I'll tell Xiao Rui about it.
我妈 还 说
My mother asked me
让 我 带 你 一起 回去
to bring you home as well.
好 啊
Sure.
来 把 最后 一口 吃 了
Come, finish it.
还要 吗
Do you want more?
要 不 还是 算了吧
Why don't we forget about it?
我 太紧张 了
I'm too nervous.
我 还 没 准备 好
I'm not prepared yet.
下次 下次 你 再 来
You can come next time.
他们
They...
妈
谣谣
Yao Yao.
小陆 阿姨 好
-Lu. -Hello, Auntie.
这 孩子 怎么 不 进屋 啊 快进来
Why are you standing outside? Come in.
老童 他们 来 了
Tong, they're here.
快 进屋
Come in.
别 愣 着 呀 赶紧 把 鞋 换 了
Don't just stand there. Change into your slippers.
人家 第一次 来
It's his first time here.
好好 招呼 人家 啊
You should treat him well.
桌上 有 吃 的 水果 啥 的
There are some fruits on the table.
给 他 拿 点 啊
Serve him some fruits.
爸 我 回来 了
Dad, I'm back.
叔叔 好
Hello, Uncle.
你好
Hello.
走走 走
Let's go.
爸
这 你 买 的 呀
did you buy this?
咱们 家 电脑 早 该换 新 的 了
We should've bought a new computer since a long time ago.
还是 雷蛇 的 呢
It's from Razer as well?
爸 你 行家 啊
Dad, you're quite the expert here.
你 看 什么 呢 都 不理 我
What are you looking at? Why are you ignoring me?
等等 等等
Wait.
爸
你 居然 在 看 游戏 直播
you're actually watching video game live streams?
是 啊
Yeah.
还 不是 为了 赶上 你 妈 的 脚步
I did it in order to catch up with your mother.
你 妈 现在 可 厉害 了
Your mother is amazing.
都 快 赶上 半个 专业 的 了
She's half a pro gamer right now.
爸
你 买 新 电脑
don't tell me
不会 也 是因为 我 吧
you bought the computer because of me.
想 多 了
You're overthinking it.
最近 网上 在 搞 活动
There's an online promotion lately.
以旧换新
We can trade in old products for new ones.
我 就 拿 我们 家 的 旧电脑
That's why I traded our old computer
添 了 一点 差价
for a new one
换 了 台 新 的
with a cheap price.
怎么样
What do you think?
这么 时髦
You're so modern.
你 也 教教 我 呗
You should teach me how to do it as well.
正好 我 想 换台 5G 手机
I want to change to a phone with the 5G system.
你 看 这 5G 和 原来 的 不 一样 吧
Look, phones with the 5G system are different, right?
爸
你 买 了 新 电脑 怎么 不装 上 试试 啊
why didn't you install the new computer then?
那天 送货 的 时候 正赶上 我 出门
I was out when the delivery man came.
约 了
I arranged for another date with him.
改天 过来
He'll stop by next time.
别 改天 了 呀
We don't need to wait.
诚哥 快
Brother Cheng, hurry.
发挥 你 作用 的 时候 到 了
It's time for you to be useful.
谣谣 你 过来 帮 我 把 菜 洗 了
Yao Yao, come and wash the vegetables.
好好 表现
Do your best.
叔叔 我来 帮 您 装 吧
Uncle, let me install the computer for you.
妈
你 要 我 来 帮 什么 嘛
why did you call me here?
你会 干点 什么 呀
What do you know?
我 什么 都 不会
I know nothing.
妈问 你
Let me ask you something.
你 跟 那个 小陆
Did you get together with Lu
是不是 一 开始 就 好 上 了
when you first joined them?
那 时候 我 跟 你 爸 去 基地 的 时候
When your father and I went to the base camp,
就 觉得 这 孩子 吧
we realized
看 你 的 眼神
that the way he looks at you
跟 别的 男孩子 不 一样
is different from other boys.
什么 眼神
What way?
就是 一种
He's looking at you as if
这个 东西 是 我 的
he owns you.
明白
Understood?
东西
He owns me?
你们 上次 去 不是 没 怎么 接触 过 吗
I thought you guys didn't get in touch with him last time.
没 接触 过 你 怎么 知道
How did you know about that when you didn't speak to him?
那 当然
But of course.
妈 可是 老战士
I'm a veteran.
你们 这点 小 心思 能 瞒得过 我 呀
Do you think you can hide your little secrets from me?
好 了 好 了 妈 别说 了
Mum, stop it.
好 了 好 了
Alright,
玩笑 归 玩笑
jokes aside,
你 过来
come here.
妈 跟 你 说正经 的 啊
This is a serious matter.
不管 你们 现在 年轻人
No matter how open-minded
有 多 自由 多 开放
you youngsters are,
可是 女孩子 还是 要 注意安全 的
as a girl, you should still take note of your own safety.
在 没有 发生意外 之前
I'll give you a reminder
妈 啰 哩 啰嗦 地 提醒 你
before anything happens.
可真要 有 什么 意外
If anything does happen,
一定 要 跟 妈妈 说
you must tell me immediately.
妈 不会 怪 你
I won't blame you for it.
妈会 帮 你 的
I will help you out.
所以 千万 不能自己 乱来
So, you must never act rashly.
答应 妈妈
Promise me.
好 了 知道 了 知道 了 妈
Alright, Mum. I understand.
还 害羞 呢
You're being shy now?
剥蒜 去 好
-Go and peel the garlic. -Okay.
喝茶
Have some tea.
谢谢 叔叔
Thank you, Uncle.
叔叔 您 坐
Uncle, have a seat.
已经 弄 好 了 您 看看
Your computer is ready. Please take a look.
这么 快
It's done already?
好
好好 好
Very good.
谣谣 的 手 是不是 好多 了
Is Yao Yao's hand getting better?
她 手 已经 好 了
Her hand is fully healed.
叔叔 您 放心
Uncle, please don't worry about her.
我们 家 谣谣 表面 大大咧咧
Our Yao Yao may look carefree on the surface,
实际上 呢 还是 挺 敏感 的
in fact, she's very sensitive.
眼睛 里 绝对 揉 不得 沙子
She can't tolerate any mistake.
对待 感情
She sees relationships
非黑 即 白
in the duality perspective.
叔叔 我 了解
Uncle, I understand.
你们 俩 在 一起
I won't object to you two
我 不 反对
being a couple.
但 作为 她 的 父亲
But as her father,
我 必须 要 当面 和 你 确定 一下
I still need to confirm this with you.
你 是不是 认真 的
Are you serious about her?
有没有 认真 地 考虑 过 你们 的 未来
Have you ever considered your future with her?
还是 一时 兴起
Or did you date her on a whim?
我 知道
I understand.
你们 搞 职业 的
You pro gamers
有 很多 女 粉丝
have plenty of female fans,
特别 是 像 你 这样 的
especially people like you.
如果 是 那种 无所谓 的 态度
If you're being nonchalant about it,
我 就 不 同意 你们 俩 在 一起
I won't let you date my daughter.
咱们 俩
Let's
丑话 说 在 前面
be frank with each other.
你 是不是 真的 喜欢 我 女儿
Do you really like my daughter?
这个 我 必须 要 你 确定
I need to confirm this with you.
叔叔 您 放心
Uncle, don't worry.
我 一定 会 对 她 负责 到底
I'll be responsible for her until the end,
毕竟
since
像 童谣 这么 好 的 女孩
I'll never be able to find a second girl
我 再也 遇不到 了
like Tong Yao again.
好
诚哥 你 到底 跟 我 爸 说 了 什么
Brother Cheng, what exactly did you tell my father?
什么 说 了 什么
What do you mean?
我 都 听到 了
I heard everything.
你 听到 了 什么
What did you hear?
我 听到 你 说 我 打着灯笼 也 难 找
You said you'll never find a second girl like me.
还有
And...
还有 什么
And what?
还有
And,
你 说 你 会 对 我 负责 到底 的
you said you'll be responsible for me until the end.
什么
What?
靠近 点 说 听 不 清楚
Come closer. I can't hear you.
我 说 你 说 你 会 对 我
I said, you'll be responsible...
我 一定 会 对 你 负责 到底 的
I'll be responsible for you until the end.
陆思诚
Lu Si Cheng,
就算 是 打着灯笼
even if I can
能 找到 比 你 更好 的 人
find someone better than you,
我 也 不 找 了
I won't find him.
你 还 想 找 比 我 更好 的
You want to find someone else better than me?
你 要是 敢 打着灯笼 找 别人
If you dare to do so,
我 就 把 那个 做 灯笼 的 厂子 给 烧 了
I'll show him no mercy.
霸道 总裁 啊
You think you're a bossy CEO?
对 啊 你 的 霸道 总裁
Yeah, I'm your bossy CEO.
老婆
Dear,
怎么 还 不 上床睡觉
why are you still awake?
去 去 去
Go away.
这才 几点 啊
It's still early.
练 你 的 式 神去
Go and train your Shikigami.
我 还要 学习 呢
I still need to study.
看 隔壁 射手 视频 啊
You're watching their past matches?
别闹
Stop fooling around.
问 你 个 正经事 啊
Let me ask you something.
你 觉得 你 这个 年纪 还行 吗
Do you think you're okay for your age?
我 怎么 不行 了
How am I not okay for my age?
你 看 你 这 脑子 里面
Look at
一天天 装 了 些 什么 东西 啊
what you're thinking.
我 是 说
What I meant was
你 这个 年纪 打 职业
do you think your reflex and your gaming ability
你 的 反应速度 啊 控制 啊 什么 的
have changed compared
和 你 十几岁 的 时候 相比
with the days when you
有 什么 变化 吗
first became a pro gamer?
你 原来 问 这个 呀
So, you're asking about that.
变化 肯定 是 有 的
Of course there are changes.
所以 每个 职业 选手
So, the older the pro gamers are,
越到 后边 就 越 拼命 练习
the harder they'll train.
毕竟
After all,
我 也 不是 小奶 狗 了
I'm not your puppy anymore.
所以 啊 我 要 开始 计划
So, I'm going to initiate my plan
培养 下 一批 小 狼狗 了
to raise the next batch of puppies.
什么 意思
What do you mean?
你 怎么 了
What's the matter with you?
一夜 没睡 啊
You didn't sleep last night?
昨晚 查资料 查到 很 晚
I was doing my research the entire night.
刚刚 还 在 等 一个 倒时差 的 朋友
Just now, I was waiting for my friend who's in a different time zone.
后来 呀
After that,
跟 一个 刚刚 回国 的 投资人
I was inspired
聊天 聊出 了 灵感
by an investor who just returned to the country.
我 现在 在 做 少年 电竞 的 养成 计划
Now, I'm making a plan to nurture young e-sports talents.
做好 了 给 你 看
I'll show it to you when I'm done.
干吗
What?
我 是 真没想到
I really didn't expect this.
你 说 要 把 电 竞 当做 你 的 事业
You weren't kidding when you said you were going to treat e-sports
是 真的
as your career.
当然 是 真的 了
Of course.
挺 好 的
It's pretty great.
我 发现
I realized
我们 俩 这 大半年 变化 都 挺 大 的
that both of us had changed a lot for the past six months.
是 变化 挺大 的
We did experience a major change.
短短 半年
Within six months,
你 就 已经 把 电 竞男神 给 搞 到手 了
you got yourself a male deity from the e-sports scene.
当初 是 谁 说
I wonder who was the one
坚决 不 和 电 竞选 手 谈恋爱
who said she wasn't going to be in a relationship with other pro gamers?
立 目标 立得 飞 起
She was so determined back then.
你 还 好意思 说 我
You still dare to tease me?
当初 是 谁 说 和 电 竞圈 势不两立
Who was the one who said that she was never going to enter the e-sports field?
如今 打脸 打到 啪啪 响 的 呀
Seems like she's full from eating her own words.
好 了
Enough.
来
今阳
Jin Yang,
马上 就要 到 淘汰赛 了
the elimination rounds are coming.
就要 碰到 CK 他们 了
We're going to meet Team CK soon.
怎么 紧张 啊
What are you nervous?
那 倒 不是
That's not it.
只是 觉得 这 半年 过得 跟 做梦 一样
I was just thinking that the past six months is just like a dream to me.
一年 前
One year ago,
我 还 坐在 电脑前 看着 别人 打 职业
I was in front of the computer, watching the pro gamers,
发 着 哈哈哈哈 的 嘲笑 弹幕
typing "haha" in the comments.
才 没多久
But after a while,
我 就 变成 那个 被 嘲笑 的 人 了
I actually became the one on the screen who was teased by everyone.
你 不用 担心
Don't worry.
如果 有人 给 你 发 那个
If someone sends you
哈哈哈哈 嘲笑 弹幕 的 人
"haha" in the comments,
肯定 是 我
it'll surely be me.
你 说
Think about it,
如果 半年前
six months ago,
我 把 那个 给我发 来
if I treated Xiao Rui
打 职业 邀请 的 小瑞
as a scammer
当做 是 骗子 的话
when he invited me to join them,
我 是不是 就 没有 今天 了
will I be someone else today?
会 有 的
You will still be the same you.
只不过 就是
It's just
换 了 另外 一种 形式 而已
that you might be you in a different way.
你 注定 要 在 这个 圈子 里面
You're destined to shine
发光 发热 的
in this field.
真的 吗
Really?
就 像 我 当时 也 给 自己
Just like the countless scenarios
幻想 了 无数种 可能性
I have placed myself in back then,
可是 兜兜 转转
in the end,
还 不是 和 艾佳 在 一起 啊
I still got back together with Ai Jia.
有 道理
You have a point.
人生 啊
There are
有时候 就是 会 有 无限 种 可能性
endless possibilities to our lives.
但是 却 没有 那么 多 的 如果 当初
But there is no second chance.
自己 选 的 路
The path that you've chosen,
无论是 得到 大于 失去
no matter if you win or lose,
还是 折磨 大于 快乐
no matter if you're enjoying it or suffering from it,
总有 属于 它 自己 的 意义
it has its own meaning to it.
所以 呢 只要 不 后悔 就行了
So, it'll be fine as long as you don't regret your decision.
哲理 哦 姐妹
Sis, you were being philosophical just now.
那 是 当然
Of course.
所以 后悔 吗
So, do you regret your decision?
不 后悔
No.
伴随 着 CK 战队 的 一场 大胜
[E-Sports Farm] (Following Team CK's victory,)
二零二零年 决战 ! 平安 京 职业联赛
(the qualifying rounds)
全国 总决赛 的 入围 赛
(of 2020 OPL National Championship)
也 正式 落下 帷幕
[2020 ONMYOJI ARENA PRO LEAGUE] (have ended.)
随后 各 战队 都 要 开始
[2020 ONMYOJI ARENA PRO LEAGUE] (Now, each team has to prepare themselves)
积极 备战 接下来 的 比赛
(for their upcoming matches.)
从 入围 赛 的 成绩 来看
(According to their match results,)
目前 ZGDX CK 和 YQCB
(Team ZGDX, Team CK, and Team YQCB)
齐头并进 的 趋势 十分 明显
(are in the lead.)
而 这 三方 不管 是从 战术
(No matter if it's their line-up)
还是 首发 人选 上
(or their strategies,)
都 有 一定 克制 关系
(they're counters to one another.)
按照 我们 之前 的 分析 预判
(According to our prediction,)
第一轮 比赛
(the first elimination round)
对 这 三个 强队 都 比较简单
(will be a piece of cake for the three teams.)
ZGDX 应该 可以 顺利 拿下 岚 战队
(Team ZGDX will be able to defeat Team Arashi.)
而 CK 虽然 第一轮
(As for Team CK,)
就 遇到 了 传统 强队 FNC
(although they're facing Team FNC in the first round,)
但是 介于 阳神 本次 入围 赛 的 表现
(due to God Yang's phenomenal performance in the qualifying rounds,)
我 先押 一个 CK 胜
(I'll place my bet on Team CK.)
如果 CK 能 顺利 拿下 FNC
(If Team CK is able to win against Team FNC,)
那么 ZGDX
(Team ZGDX)
就要 早 一步 遇到 自己 的 传统 对手
(will meet their old rivals)
CK 战队
(earlier in the round.)
CK 战队
Team CK?
老 对手 了
They're our old rivals.
他们 每个 人 的 特性 你们 都 很 清楚
You guys understand them well.
他们 跟 我们 都 是 五五开 的 节奏
Both teams have an equal chance of winning the match.
尤其 是 阳神
Especially God Yang.
进入 淘汰赛 以来
He's been performing exceptionally
状态 出奇 得 好
in the elimination round.
怎么样
What do you guys think?
有 信心 吗
Are you guys confident?
有
我 怎么 觉得 有点 慌 呢
Why do I feel nervous?
不慌 不 慌
Calm down.
我们 热爱 自带 的 锋芒
[OPL] ♪We love to shine brightly♪
年轻 的 脸庞 极度 渴望
♪Young faces are desperate♪
你 知道 我们 不会 放弃
♪You know we won't give up♪
不过 在 迎难而上
♪But in the face of adversity♪
我们 选择 自带 的 锋芒
♪We choose to shine brightly♪
未来 的 模样 莫名 开创
The future looks inexplicable♪
你 知道 我们 不会 放弃
♪You know we won't give up♪
决战 在 星空 之上
♪With our battle on the stars♪
紧张 吗
Are you nervous?
别 再 咬 了
Stop biting.
嘴唇 要 被 你 咬破 了
You're going to tear your lips.
好点 了 吗
Do I look better?
借 你 一点 口红
You can take my lipstick.
腿 还 软 吗
Is your leg shaking?
要 不要 我 抱 着 你 走
Do you need me to carry you?
有 我 在
Don't worry. I'm around.
走
观众 朋友 们 大家 好
[OPL] Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎 来到
welcome
决战 ! 平安 京 职业联赛 全国 联赛
to the live stage
CK 战队 对战 ZGDX 战队 的
of 2020 OPL National Championship where Team ZGDX will be facing off
比赛 现场
against Team CK.
我 是 本场 的 解说 阿恒
I'm your commentator, Heng.
大家 好
Hello, everyone.
我 还是 依旧 帅气 的 解说员 硕硕
现在 我们 可以 看到
[CK is our belief] Now, we can see
双方 已经 就位
that both teams have taken their positions.
马上 开始 本场 比赛 的 禁选 环节
Let's take a look at the Ban/Pick Phase.
荒川 玉藻 前
Ban Arakawa Lord, Tamamo-no-Mae,
还有 酒吞给 禁掉
and Shuten Doji.
CK 战队 是 禁掉 了
Team CK has banned
荒川 之主 玉藻 前 和 酒 吞 童子
Arakawa Lord, Tamamo-no-Mae, and Shuten Doji.
看来 还是 比较 忌惮 中路 的
Seems like they're afraid of Team ZGDX's Mid.
没错 看来 中路 还是 比较 强势
[CK GAMING] Yes, seems like their Mid is ferocious.
老猫
Lao Mao,
我们 禁掉 青坊 主和觉
好
那 我们 把 山风 也 禁 了 吧
Let's ban Yamakaze as well.
ZGDX 这边 是 禁掉 了
As for Team ZGDX, they've banned
觉 山风 还有 青坊 主
Satori, Yamakaze, and Aobozu.
把 姑获 鸟 抢 了
Pick Ubume.
CK 战队 的 一楼 抢到 了 姑获 鸟
Team CK has picked Ubume as their first Shikigami.
简阳 拿 了 姑获 鸟
Jian Yang is using Ubume?
可以 这 很 怕死
Not bad at all. He wants to survive badly.
你 的 少女 日记本 里面
Did you jot this down
有没有 记 这 一点
in your diary?
能 不能
Can you
先 把 少女 日记本 的 问题 放下
吃醋 也 要 分 场合 的 好 吗
You need to see the situation you're in before you get jealous.
童谣
Tong Yao,
对方 把 荒放 出来 了
Susabi is free to pick.
要 不要 拿
Do you want to pick it?
荒打 清姬 好 打 吗
Can Susabi lane against Kiyohime?
感觉 有点 难 啊
I think it's pretty difficult.
好 打 啊
Of course it can lane against Kiyohime,
只要 荒 的 ID 是 童谣 就 好 打
as long as the player is Smiling.
诚哥 你 这话 也 太 膨胀 了 吧
Brother Cheng, aren't you being too arrogant?
童谣
Tong Yao,
你 这 是 被 我们 诚哥 逼上梁山 了 啊
Brother Cheng is forcing you into a corner.
为 你 点 一首 好汉歌
Let me sing a song for you.
来
MC 猫 放 音乐
MC Cat, drop the beat.
大河 向东流 啊
♪As the river flows to the east♪
天上 的 星星 参 北斗 哇
♪The stars are aligned beside the Big Dipper♪
参 北斗 哇
♪The Big Dipper♪
大家 跟 我 一 起来
♪Everybody, follow me♪
路见不平 一声 吼 啊
♪Fighting for justice♪
该 出手 时 就 出手 啊
♪Helping out whenever he could♪
风风火火
♪The wind and flames♪
又 想 上赛 时 语录 啊
You want to be included in the Quote of the Match again?
真是 个 没有 情趣 的 男人
What an uninteresting man.
诚哥 小胖
Brother Cheng, Fatty,
你们 要 给 老猫 老 K
choose Hannya and Yasha
选择 般若 和 夜叉
for Lao Mao and K.
好 上单 般若 打野 夜叉
-Alright. -They picked Hannya and Yasha.
中路 选择 了 荒
[Youko, Ichimokuren, Susabi, Yasha, Hannya] They picked Susabi as their Mid.
下路 二人组
As for the bot duo,