4 . 3 . 如何 學習 語言 : 學習 表達
4.3. How to Learn a Language: Learning to Express
=== 學習 表達 ===
=== Learning to Express ===
在 學習 一個 新 語言 的 時候 ,
when|learning|a|new|language|possessive particle|time
When learning a new language,
終於 有 那麼 一刻 你 能 把 自己 認為 很 重要 的 想法 成功 地 表達 出來 。
there comes a moment when you can successfully express thoughts that you consider very important.
那 一刻 , 你 有 一種 勝利 、 成功 的 感覺 。
In that moment, you feel a sense of victory and success.
遺憾 的 是 , 這樣 的 快樂 時刻 過 了 之後 , 往往 隨 之 而 來 的 是 另 一 種 狀況 。
The regret is that after such happy moments pass, what often follows is another kind of situation.
但 有時 , 你 卻 又 發現 自己 的 舌頭 一點 也 不 靈光 ,
But sometimes, you find that your tongue is not agile at all,
好象 是 打 了 結 似的 , 完全 不能 把 自己 想 說 的 表達 出來 。
as if it is stuck, completely unable to express what you want to say.
語言 能 講 得 流暢 需要 時間 和 練習 ,
language|can|speak|particle indicating degree|fluently|needs|time|and|practice
Being able to speak fluently requires time and practice,
這是 每個 人 的 最終 目標 , 而且 一定 是 可以 達到 的 。
this is everyone's ultimate goal, and it is definitely achievable.
為了 能 用 新 語言 來 表達 ,
in order to|can|use|new|language|to|express
In order to express yourself in a new language,
你 必須 首先 藉由 聽 、 讀 和 學習 字詞 等 方法 , 去 吸收 這個 語言 ,
you must first absorb the language through methods such as listening, reading, and learning vocabulary,
如同 我 先前 所 說明 的 。
as|I|previously|(particle indicating completed action)|explained|(particle indicating possession or modification)
as I explained earlier.
這些 活動 的 份量 應 隨時 保持 你 學習 總 時間 的 四分之三 ,
these|activities|possessive particle|weight|should|at all times|maintain|your|study|total|time|possessive particle|three quarters
The amount of these activities should always make up three-quarters of your total learning time,
以期 能 達到 通順 的 基本 水準 。
in order to|can|achieve|fluency|possessive particle|basic|level
in order to achieve a basic level of fluency.
但是 , 從 一 開始 , 你 也 必須 同時 練習 表達 的 技能 : 發音 、 寫作 和 交談 。
However, from the very beginning, you must also practice the skills of expression simultaneously: pronunciation, writing, and conversation.
要 想 培養 這些 技能 , 必須 要 有 恆心 及 耐心 地 練習 ( 有 恆心 ) 。
To cultivate these skills, you must practice with perseverance and patience.
=== 發音 ===
=== Pronunciation ===
發音 應該 從 一 開始 就 是 你 的 學習 重點 之一 ,
Pronunciation should be one of your learning focuses from the start,
而且 在 學習 的 初期 特別 要 加強 。
moreover|at|learning|possessive particle|initial stage|especially|must|strengthen
and it should be particularly emphasized in the early stages of learning.
你 要 給 自己 立下 一個 高標準 , 並 努力 去 實踐 。
You need to set a high standard for yourself and strive to practice it.
許多 學習者 在 這 方面 的 努力 不夠 ,
Many learners do not put enough effort into this aspect,
而且 聽任 自己 用 母語 的 發音 方式 去 講 新 的 語言 。
and|allow|oneself|using|native language|possessive particle|pronunciation|way|to|speak|new|possessive particle|language
and allow themselves to speak the new language with the pronunciation of their mother tongue.
每個 人 , 無論 是 任何 國籍 , 都 可以 學會 任何 語言 的 語音 。
Everyone, regardless of nationality, can learn the phonetics of any language.
也許 某些 人 的 學習 成果 要 好些 ,
maybe|certain|people|possessive particle|learning|achievements|need to|better
Perhaps some people's learning outcomes are better.
但 是 , 只要 我們 好好 練習 , 就 能夠 學 得 十分 相近 。
But as long as we practice well, we can learn to be very close.
像 我 學習 普通話 時 , 普通話 裡 的 四個 音 , 就 跟 英語 很 不 一樣 。
For example, when I was learning Mandarin, the four tones in Mandarin are very different from English.
不過 , 我 當時 已 決心 要 把 普通話 的 發音 學好 ,
However, I was determined at that time to master the pronunciation of Mandarin,
而且 要 講 得 像 母語 人 一樣 。
moreover|must|speak|adverbial marker|like|native language|speaker|the same
and to speak like a native speaker.
我 相信 自己 已 達到 十分 接近 的 程度 ,
I|believe|myself|already|reached|very|close|(possessive particle)|level
I believe I have reached a very close level.
也許 這 是 因為 我 從 沒 想到 自己 做 不 到 。
Maybe this is because I never thought I couldn't do it.
實際上 , 我 在 學習 初期 便 把 發音 當成 是 主要 的 學習 任務 ,
In fact, I regarded pronunciation as the main learning task from the early stages of my studies,
我 建議 你 也 這麼 做 。
I|suggest|you|also|like this|do
and I suggest you do the same.
語法 上 的 準確性 需要 較 長 的 時間 去 培養 ,
Grammatical accuracy takes a longer time to develop,
但 你 可以 一 開始 就 好好 練習 發音 。
but|you|can|one|start|right away|well|practice|pronunciation
but you can start practicing pronunciation well from the beginning.
很多 的 學習 系統 都 提供 了 包括 基本 音標 的 語音 文件 供 你 模仿 , 練習 ,
Many learning systems provide audio files that include basic phonetic symbols for you to imitate and practice.
有 的 還 包括 了 更 長 內容 的 語音 文件 。
Some even include longer content audio files.
你 必須 認真 地 聽 , 細心 辨別 這些 音 是 怎麼 發 出 來 的 ,
You must listen carefully and discern how these sounds are produced.
然後 再 學 著 去 模仿 。
then|again|learn|continuous aspect marker|to|imitate
Then, learn to imitate them.
你 的 發音 練習 活動 應該 包含 以下 四個 步驟 ,
you|possessive particle|pronunciation|practice|activity|should|include|the following|four|steps
Your pronunciation practice activities should include the following four steps.
以 取得 好 的 發音 練習 效果 。
in order to|achieve|good|possessive particle|pronunciation|practice|effect
To achieve good pronunciation practice results.
首先 , 把 那些 在 你 理解 範圍 之內 的 獨立 單詞 和 學習 材料
First, take those independent words and learning materials that are within your understanding.
拿來 一再 重複 聆聽 , 把 精神 集中 在 發音 上 。
Listen to them repeatedly, focusing your mind on the pronunciation.
仔細 傾聽 句子 的 語調 , 注意 句子 的 節奏 與 呼吸 的 配合 。
Carefully listen to the intonation of the sentences, paying attention to the rhythm of the sentences and the coordination of breathing.
設法 去 辨認 不同 的 單字 和 詞組 ,
try to|go|identify|different|possessive particle|words|and|phrases
Try to identify different words and phrases.
只要 不斷 重複 練習 , 這 會 逐漸 變得 容易 。
As long as you keep practicing repeatedly, it will gradually become easier.
新 語言 在 一 開始 時 , 會 聽 起來 不 太 習慣 ,
A new language, at the beginning, will sound a bit unfamiliar,
但 多 聽 之後 , 你 就 會 習以為常 了 。
but after listening more, you will get used to it.
其次 , 把 每個 單字 和 詞組 重複 地 大聲 念 出來 ,
Secondly, repeat each word and phrase out loud,
這 可以 在 聽 的 同時 或 之後 進行 。
this|can|at|listening|possessive particle|the same time|or|after|be conducted
this can be done while listening or afterwards.
在 你 記住 某些 個 詞組 之後 ,
after|you|remember|certain|measure word|phrases|after
After you remember certain phrases,
就 可 利用 做 其它 雜事 時 拿 出來 反覆 自我 練習 。
then|can|utilize|do|other|miscellaneous tasks|when|take|out|repeatedly|self|practice
you can take them out for repeated self-practice while doing other chores.
某些 發音 也許 對 你 比較 困難 , 需要 特別 用心 去 掌握 它們 。
Some pronunciations may be more difficult for you and require special attention to master them.
然後 再 反覆 練習 句子 和 詞組 , 尤其 注意 適當 的 口氣 和 音調 。
Then, repeatedly practice the sentences and phrases, paying special attention to the appropriate tone and intonation.
第三 , 把 句子 及 段落 大聲 地 讀 出來 。
Third, read the sentences and paragraphs out loud.
開始 時 , 速度 可以 慢 些 , 然後 逐漸 加快 , 而且 要 一直 保持 宏亮 的 聲音 。
At the beginning, the speed can be slow, then gradually increase, and always maintain a clear and loud voice.
想象 這 是 你 的 母語 , 假裝 自己 是 個 演員 ,
Imagine this is your mother tongue, pretend you are an actor,
有時 也 不妨 裝模作樣 一番 , 得 點 樂趣 。
Sometimes it's also good to put on a show, to have some fun.
你 應該 有時 朗讀 不 熟悉 的 材料 ,
you|should|sometimes|read aloud|not|familiar|possessive particle|material
You should sometimes read unfamiliar materials,
有時 則 朗讀 自己 所 寫 、 並且 經過 訂正 的 內容 。
and sometimes read what you have written and corrected.
如此 交換 進行 練習 。
such|exchange|conduct|practice
Practice this exchange.
第四 , 把 你 自己 的 發音 錄 下來 , 然後 與 母語 人 的 口音 做 比較 。
Fourth, record your own pronunciation and then compare it with the accent of a native speaker.
這 不但 可以 訓練 你 聽出 自己 和 母語 人 口音 之間 的 差異 ,
this|not only|can|train|you|hear out|yourself|and|native language|people|accent|between|possessive particle|difference
This not only trains you to hear the differences between your accent and that of a native speaker,
也 是 你 發音 有 沒有 進步 的 紀錄 。
also|is|you|pronunciation|have|no|progress|possessive particle|record
but also serves as a record of whether your pronunciation has improved.
你 自己 母語 的 聲音 、 語調 、 甚至 是 書面 語言 ,
The sounds, intonation, and even the written language of your own native language,
都 可能 影響 第二 語言 的 發音 。
All of these can affect the pronunciation of a second language.
你 必須 強迫 自己 訓練 口部 的 肌肉 , 以便 正確 地 發出 新 語言 的 聲音 。
You must force yourself to train the muscles of your mouth in order to correctly produce the sounds of the new language.
你 也 許 要 調整 呼吸 的 速度 , 才 能 配合 新 語言 的 發聲 。
You may also need to adjust the speed of your breathing to match the pronunciation of the new language.
練習 模仿 新 語言 的 節奏 , 儘量 擺脫 母語 的 影響 ( 這 包括 發音 的 影響 ) ,
Practice mimicking the rhythm of the new language, trying to get rid of the influence of your mother tongue (including the influence on pronunciation),
如此 才 能 把 新 語言 學 得 更 好 。
so that you can learn the new language better.
當 你 獨自 練習 的 時候 , 學 著 成為 自己 最 苛刻 的 批評家 。
When you practice alone, learn to be your own harshest critic.
等到 要 與 人 交談 的 時候 , 就 必須 放鬆 心情 ,
When it's time to talk to others, you must relax,
不再 把 自我批評 的 事 放在心上 。
no longer|(preposition)|self-criticism|(possessive particle)|thing|take to heart
and not dwell on self-criticism.
一般 人 通常 不會 去 批評 你 的 發音 , 只要 你 講 得 讓 人 明白 就 好 。
Most people usually won't criticize your pronunciation, as long as you speak clearly.
要 記住 , 十全十美 並 不是 你 的 目標 ,
Remember, perfection is not your goal,
輕鬆 自在 地 交流 信息 才 是 你 學習 的 目的 。
Communicating information easily and freely is the purpose of your learning.
=== 寫作 ===
=== Writing ===
清楚 、 有 條理 的 寫作 能力 , 是 通過 大學 入學 及 許多 職場 的 必備 條件 。
Clear and organized writing skills are essential for university admission and many workplaces.
假如 學習者 只 想 學 講 一 種 新 語言 ,
if|learner|only|wants|to learn|to speak|one|kind|new|language
If learners only want to learn to speak a new language,
也許 並不 認為 自己 必須 練習 如何 寫作 。
they may not think they need to practice how to write.
但是 , 我 還是 要 建議 大家 儘量 保持 經常 寫作 的 習慣 ,
However, I still want to suggest that everyone try to maintain the habit of writing regularly,
甚至 每次 只是 幾個 簡短 的 句子 。
even|every time|just|a few|short|possessive particle|sentences
even if it's just a few short sentences each time.
寫作 是 訓練 你 正確 使用 語言 的 極 好 方法 。
Writing is an excellent way to train yourself to use language correctly.
當 你 寫作 的 時候 , 會 有 充分 的 時間 可以 慎重 地 表達 自己 的 意思 ,
When you write, you have plenty of time to carefully express your thoughts,
而 不 像 在 交談 時 你 面臨 的 壓力 往往 比較 大 , 因為 你 必須 及時 反應 。
unlike in conversation where the pressure is often greater because you have to respond promptly.
在 寫作 的 時候 , 不要 匆忙 , 要 儘量 寫 得 正確 無誤 。
When writing, do not rush; try to write as accurately as possible.
先 計劃 自己 想 寫 些 什麼 , 假如 不 事先 把 思想 組織 一下 ,
First, plan what you want to write. If you do not organize your thoughts in advance,
你 很 難 用 外國 語言 把 意思 表達 清楚 。
you|very|difficult|use|foreign|language|to|meaning|express|clearly
it will be very difficult for you to express your ideas clearly in a foreign language.
在 我 修改 別人 的 英文 時 , 那些 非 母語 人 的 寫作 往往 令 我 驚訝 不已 。
When I edit others' English, I am often amazed by the writing of non-native speakers.
那些 作者 似乎 十分 匆忙 , 甚至 沒有 經過 拼寫 檢查 就 發送 出去 了 。
Those authors seem to be in a hurry, and some even send their work out without spell checking.
每 個 在 國際 公司 工作 的 專業 人員 , 都 應該 寫 得 正確 無誤 ,
Every professional working in an international company should write correctly and accurately,
讓 人 能夠 理解 , 否則 就 會 有損 公司 的 形象 。
so that people can understand; otherwise, it will damage the company's image.
假如 你 沒有 能力 做到 , 就要 採用 專門 的 校正 服務 。
If you do not have the ability to do so, you should use specialized proofreading services.
假如 你 不 清楚 如何 使用 動詞 時態 , 想 一 想 每個 行動 發生 的 次序 是 如何 。
If you are unclear about how to use verb tenses, think about the order in which each action occurs.
在 你 寫作 時 , 要 使用 那些 已經 熟悉 的 詞組 ,
When you write, use those phrases that you are already familiar with,
而 不是 只 想 從 母語 翻譯 過來 。
And not just wanting to translate directly from your mother tongue.
只要 你 使用 已經 學會 了 的 詞組 去 寫作 , 許多 經常 發生 的 問題 ,
As long as you use the phrases you have already learned to write, many common problems,
像是 字 的 順序 、 字 的 選擇 、 介詞 、 動詞 時態 及 動詞 的 一致性 等 ,
such as word order, word choice, prepositions, verb tenses, and verb agreement,
都 可 以 避免 。
all|can|be|avoided
can be avoided.
除非 你 已 達到 很 熟練 的 程度 ,
unless|you|already|reach|very|proficient|(possessive particle)|level
Unless you have reached a very proficient level,
否則 最好 是 講 得 像 寫 的 一樣 , 寫 得 像 講 的 一樣 。
Otherwise, it's best to speak as you write, and write as you speak.
使用 簡短 、 完 整 的 句子 。
Use short, complete sentences.
若 你 平時 講話 隨便 , 就 不要 嘗試 寫 過於 浮誇 或 複雜 的 散文 。
If you usually speak casually, don't try to write overly extravagant or complex prose.
儘管 母語 人 在 講話 的 時候 顯得 有些 散漫 , 而且 使用 很多 俚語 ,
Although native speakers may seem a bit scattered when they speak and use a lot of slang,
身為 學習者 , 你 可 不能 如此 , 因為 你 的 語言 基礎 還 不夠 穩固 。
as a learner, you cannot do this because your language foundation is not solid enough.
當然 你 還是 需要 知道 這些 通俗 的 用語 , 以便 瞭解 別人 的 談話 。
Of course, you still need to know these common terms in order to understand other people's conversations.
但 儘量 避免 使用 這 些 俚語 ,
but|as much as possible|avoid|using|these|plural marker|slang
But try to avoid using these slang terms,
除非 你 已 十分 得心應手 , 並且 確定 在 什麼 場合 使用 。
unless you are already quite proficient and are sure in what situations to use them.
雖然 寫作 並 不 容易 , 但 仍 是 培養 口才 的 極 好 方法 。
Although writing is not easy, it is still an excellent way to cultivate eloquence.
假如 你 的 口語 與 書寫 風格 相似 , 彼此 就 能 互相 加強 學習 效果 。
If your spoken and written styles are similar, they can reinforce each other's learning effects.
通常 , 接受 別人 更正 自己 的 作 品 , 要 比 接受 更正 口語 表達 來得 容易 。
Generally, accepting corrections to one's written work is easier than accepting corrections to spoken expression.
因此 , 我們 可以 把 寫作 方面 的 修改 應用 到 口語 上 。
Therefore, we can apply the modifications from writing to speaking.
雖然 口頭 上 的 錯誤 要 比 書寫 上 的 錯誤 容易 受到 寬容 ,
Although errors in speech are more likely to be tolerated than errors in writing,
但 同樣 的 詞組 與 字句 均 可 在 雙方 同時 有效 使用 ( 均 ) 。
the same phrases and sentences can be effectively used in both contexts.
你 應該 經常 接受 寫作 方面 的 修改 , 包括 錯誤 類型 的 分析 和 統計 。
You should regularly accept modifications in writing, including analysis and statistics of error types.
保留 你 經常 犯 的 錯誤 的 統計 報告 是 十分 重要 的 。
It is very important to keep a statistical report of the mistakes you often make.
讓 你 的 語言 教練 建議 新 的 詞組 以 取代 錯誤 的 部份 。
let|you|possessive particle|language|coach|suggest|new|possessive particle|phrase|in order to|replace|incorrect|possessive particle|part
Let your language coach suggest new phrases to replace the incorrect parts.
你 可以 把 這些 新 詞組 儲存 在 數據庫 裡 ,
you|can|(particle indicating disposal)|these|new|phrases|store|in|database|inside
You can store these new phrases in a database,
然後 製作 出 最 適合 你 需要 的 字 詞表 ,
then|create|out|most|suitable|you|needs|possessive particle|character|vocabulary list
and then create a vocabulary list that best suits your needs,
能夠 讓 你 在 寫作 或 口語 表達 時 使用 。
able to|let|you|in|writing|or|speaking|expression|when|use
which you can use in writing or speaking.
這樣 , 你 在 使用 新 語言 表達 的 時候 ,
In this way, when you express yourself using a new language,
可以 運用 的 字詞 就 會 愈來愈 豐富 , 也 更 準確 。
the vocabulary you can use will become richer and more accurate.
亨利 ̇史裡曼 ( HeinrichSchliemann , 1822-1990 ; 德國 考古學家 ,
Heinrich Schliemann (1822-1990; German archaeologist,
發現 古 特洛伊 城 的 遺址 ) 他 的 自我 學習 方式 也許 很 値 得 考慮 。
who discovered the ruins of ancient Troy) had a self-learning method that might be worth considering.
根據 阿諾 ̇湯恩比 ( ArnoldToynbee , 1889-1975 ; 英國 著名 歷史學家 )
According to Arnold Toynbee (1889-1975; a famous British historian)
在 「 歷史 研究 」 ( 牛津大學 出版 , 1963 年 ) 一 書 中 的 報告 ,
In the report in the book "Historical Research" (Oxford University Press, 1963),
史裡曼 可以 在 大 約 六個 星期 的 自我 學習 之後 ,
Sherman|can|in|about|approximately|six|weeks|possessive particle|self|study|after
Schliemann was able to express his thoughts in a new language after about six weeks of self-study,
即 能 使用 新 語文 表達 自己 的 思想 ( 包括 口語 及 書寫 ) 。
which included both spoken and written forms.
這些 語文 有 : 現代 希臘語 、 古代 希臘語 、 波斯語 、 阿拉伯語 及 土耳其 語 等 。
The languages included: Modern Greek, Ancient Greek, Persian, Arabic, and Turkish.
他 的 方法 包括 : 「 大聲 朗讀 , 不用 翻譯 , 每天 學習 一 課 ,
His methods included: "reading aloud, without translation, studying one lesson each day,
經常 針對 感興趣 的 題目 書寫 文章 , 並 在 老師 的 督導 之下 進 行 修正 ,
Regularly write articles on topics of interest, and make revisions under the guidance of the teacher,
然後 把 修改 好 的 文章 背誦 下來 。
then|(particle indicating action)|revise|well|(possessive particle)|article|recite|down
then memorize the revised articles.
隨後 , 在 學習 第二 課 之前 , 再 把 前一天 修正 好 的 文 章 重讀 一遍 。 」
After that, before learning the second lesson, reread the articles that were revised the day before.
像 這樣 有 意願 學習 、 並且 準備 好 每天 都 認真 學習 的 人 , 可以 獲得 大 成就 。
People who are willing to learn and are prepared to study diligently every day can achieve great accomplishments.
幸運 的 是 , 和 十九世紀 相比 , 如今 學習 語言 是 更 容易 了 。
Fortunately, compared to the 19th century, learning a language is much easier today.
當 你 的 作品 接受 修改 之後 , 花 點 時間 把 修訂版 仔細 看 過 ,
After your work has been revised, take some time to carefully review the revised version,
並且 大聲 朗讀 數遍 。
and|aloud|read|multiple times
and read it aloud several times.
注意 那些 被 更正 過 的 詞組 , 並 找 機會 去 使用 它們 。
Pay attention to the phrases that have been corrected, and look for opportunities to use them.
尤其 是 , 假如 你 並 不 認得 任何 講 母語 的 人 可以 交談 ,
Especially if you don't recognize anyone who speaks the native language to converse with,
這 可以 是 既 經濟 又 密集 的 學習 活動 ,
this|can|be|both|economical|and|intensive|(possessive particle)|learning|activity
this can be both an economical and intensive learning activity.
能夠 增進 字彙 、 改善 句子 的 結構 、 發音 、 還有 一般性 的 語 言 技能 。
It can enhance vocabulary, improve sentence structure, pronunciation, and general language skills.
這樣 , 你 就 準備 好 進入 大多數 人 最 喜歡 的 語言 學習 部份 :
This way, you are ready to enter the part of language learning that most people enjoy the most:
與 講 母語 的 人 交談 。
with|speaking|native language|possessive particle|person|converse
conversing with native speakers.
=== 交談 ===
=== Conversation ===
你 的 最終 目標 是 能夠 自在 地 與 講 母語 的 人 互動 溝通 。
Your ultimate goal is to be able to interact and communicate comfortably with native speakers.
在 早期 階段 , 你 會 想要 試驗 一下 自己 所 學 的 東西 ,
In the early stages, you will want to experiment with what you have learned,
並 藉以 建立 信心 和 增進 口齒 的 順暢 。
and|by means of|establishing|confidence|and|improving|speech|possessive particle|fluency
and use it to build confidence and improve fluency.
但是 , 交談 和 講話 的 技術 是 要 慢慢 培養 , 一點 也 急 不 來 。
However, the skills of conversing and speaking take time to develop; there is no need to rush.
講話 的 時候 不要 慌忙 , 不要 給 自己 太 大 壓力 ,
When speaking, do not rush, and do not put too much pressure on yourself,
也 不要 擔心 別人 聽 起來 如何 , 只要 專注 於 信息 的 傳達 。
and do not worry about how others perceive it; just focus on conveying the message.
你 會 常常 覺得 很 費力 , 但 實際上 通常 表達 得 相當 成功 。
You may often feel that it is very laborious, but in fact, you usually express yourself quite successfully.
成功 交談 的 主 要 關鍵 , 是 要 設法 放鬆 自己 , 好好 享受 整個 對話 的 經歷 。
The key to successful conversation is to try to relax yourself and enjoy the entire experience of the dialogue.
把 精神 專注 在 所 要 表達 的 意思 , 而 不是 表現 。
Focus your mind on the meaning you want to express, rather than on performance.
不要 顧慮 別人 認為 你 的 語法 或 發音 如何 ,
don't|worry about|others|think|you|possessive particle|grammar|or|pronunciation|how
Do not worry about what others think of your grammar or pronunciation,
而是 設法 把 意思 傳達 出去 , 因為 你 的 聽眾 想要 瞭解 你 。
but rather try to convey your meaning, because your audience wants to understand you.
當 你 傳達 成功 之後 , 不妨 拍拍 自己 的 肩膀 , 給 自己 嘉勉 一番 。
After you convey success, don't hesitate to pat yourself on the shoulder and give yourself some praise.
運用 你 知道 的 詞組 , 把 交談 建立 在 這些 詞組 上面 。
Use the phrases you know to build the conversation on these phrases.
如果 可能 的話 ,
if|possible|then
If possible,
你 應該 把 每 星期 所 學到 的 新 字詞 都 打印 出來 , 並 設法 去 應用 。
you should print out the new vocabulary you learn each week and try to apply it.
你 可以 把 這些 新 學會 的 詞組 當成 是 便利 的 零件 ,
you|can|(particle indicating action)|these|new|learned|(possessive particle)|phrases|treat as|is|convenient|(possessive particle)|parts
You can treat these newly learned phrases as convenient components,
可以 用 來 架構 談話 的 內容 。
can|use|to|structure|conversation|possessive particle|content
Can be used to structure the content of the conversation.
在 交談 時 使用 這些 詞組 , 可以 肯定 你 的確 已 懂得 該 如何 使用 。
Using these phrases during conversations can confirm that you indeed know how to use them.
你 的 表達 能力 會 不斷 進步 ,
you|possessive particle|expression|ability|will|continuously|improve
Your expressive ability will continuously improve,
只要 你 持續 密集 地 聽 、 讀 、 字詞 練習 、 發音 及 寫作 等 活動 。
as long as you consistently engage in intensive activities such as listening, reading, vocabulary practice, pronunciation, and writing.
你 要 儘量 去 找 人 來 交談 。
You should try to find people to converse with as much as possible.
假如 你 就 住 在 新 語言 的 地區 , 應該 會 有 朋友 或 同事 講 這樣 的 語言 。
If you live in an area where the new language is spoken, you should have friends or colleagues who speak that language.
你 也 可以 註冊 上課 , 這些 課程 應該 是 用 新 語言 來 教 的 ,
You can also register for classes, which should be taught in the new language,
課程 的 主題 應 是 你 感興趣 的 內容 , 而 不是 語言 本身 。
and the topics of the courses should be content that interests you, rather than the language itself.
這些 課程 可以 讓 你 有 輕鬆 、 友善 的 機會 去 接觸 講 母語 的 人 ,
These courses can provide you with a relaxed and friendly opportunity to interact with native speakers,
並 分享 彼此 的 興 趣 。
and|share|each other|possessive particle||
and share each other's interests.
如果 沒有 這樣 現成 的 好 機會 , 不妨 成立 一個 小組 ,
If there are no readily available good opportunities like this, it might be a good idea to form a small group,
讓 學習 者 在 ( 或 不在 ) 講 母語 的 老師 指導 之下 定期 相聚 ,
allowing learners to meet regularly under the guidance of a teacher who speaks their native language (or not),
共同 討論 大家 感興趣 的 問題 。
together|discuss|everyone|interested|possessive particle|question
to discuss topics of interest to everyone.
你 可以 透過 類似 於 語言 家 系統 的 網站 去 安排 、 組織 會議 。
You can arrange and organize meetings through websites similar to language exchange systems.
在 那裡 你 可以 與 母語 人 以及 其他 語 言 學習者 聯繫 、 溝通 。
There, you can connect and communicate with native speakers and other language learners.
成員 可以 安排 會議 、 有聲 聊天 聚會 、 功課 指導 、 或 其它 感興趣 的 種種 活動 ,
Members can arrange meetings, voice chat gatherings, homework guidance, or various other activities of interest.
都 可以 接觸 到 來自 世界 各地 的 人士 。
Everyone can connect with people from all over the world.
這些 相聚 的 機會 , 是 讓 大家 彼此 交流 、 意見 反應 、 或是 彼此 鼓舞 。
These opportunities for gathering allow everyone to communicate, provide feedback, or inspire each other.
這樣 的 活動 應該 是 令人 愉快 的 , 不會 讓 人 感到 緊張 。
Such activities should be enjoyable and not make people feel tense.
至於 形式 也 是 多樣化 , 從 比較 嚴肅 的 討論 , ( 多樣 )
As for the format, it is also diverse, ranging from more serious discussions, (varied)
像是 時事 、 商務 、 或 學術性 的 論題 , 到 比較 輕鬆 的 社交 對話 等等 。
Such as current affairs, business, or academic topics, to more relaxed social conversations, etc.
一個 正規 的 語言 學校 也 可以 提供 極 好 的 互動 與 回饋 ,
A formal language school can also provide excellent interaction and feedback,
然而 , 小心 還是 必要 的 。
however, caution is still necessary.
有 許多 人 認為 只要 參加 語言 學校 就 能 學會 一個 語言 ,
there is|many|people|believe|as long as|attend|language|school|then|can|learn|one|language
Many people believe that just attending a language school is enough to learn a language,
實際上 , 無論 你 是否 加入 一個 正規 的 班級 , 但是 大部 分 的 學習 還是 靠 自己 。
in reality, whether you join a formal class or not, most of the learning still relies on yourself.
是 你 自己 主導 聽 、 讀 活動 , 反覆 學習 單字 和 詞組 ,
You take the lead in listening and reading activities, repeatedly learning vocabulary and phrases.
訓練 自己 正確 發 音 , 而且 寫下 自己 的 文句 。
Train yourself to pronounce correctly, and write down your own sentences.
當 你 有 機會 選擇 適合 自己 目標 的 活動 時 ,
when|you|have|opportunity|to choose|suitable|yourself|goal|possessive particle|activity|time
When you have the opportunity to choose activities that suit your goals,
學習 效果 會 比 被迫 跟隨 老師 安排 更 深入 、 更 有效 。
the learning effect will be deeper and more effective than being forced to follow the teacher's arrangements.
SENT_CWT:AFkKFwvL=5.0 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=5.23
en:AFkKFwvL
openai.2025-01-22
ai_request(all=227 err=0.00%) translation(all=189 err=0.00%) cwt(all=2121 err=5.09%)