03 - Dinner at Aladdin’s House
03 - Dinner at Aladdin's House
03 - Jantar na Casa do Aladino
# 阿拉丁 和 神燈 3: 阿拉丁 家 的 晚餐 。
|||Aladdin|||
# Aladdin and the Magic Lamp 3: Aladdin's family dinner.
阿拉丁 打開 了 門 , 魔法師 走進 了 屋子 。
|打开||门|魔法师|走进||房子
||||the magician|walked in||the house
Aladdin opened the door, and the sorcerer walked into the house.
阿拉丁打開了門,魔法師走進了屋子。
“ 阿拉丁 , 我 弟弟 的 兒子 !
||brother||
"Aladdin, my brother's son!
阿拉丁,我弟弟的兒子!
” 馬格里布 說 。
" Maghreb said.
馬格里布說。
他 把 一 籃子 的 無花果 放進 了 澤巴 的 手臂 裡 , 深深 鞠 了 一躬 。
|particle indicating the handling of an object||basket||figs|put into||Zeba||arm||deeply|bowed||a bow
He put a basket of figs into Zeba's arm and bowed deeply.
然後 說 :“ 弟妹 , 這是 一點 小小的 禮物 。
||younger sibling|this is|a little||gift
Then he said: "Brothers and sisters, this is a small gift.
” 他 看 了 看 房間 。
|looked|||
” He looked around the room.
“ 告訴 我 。
" tell me.
” 他 說 ,“ 你 丈夫 曾經 坐在 哪裡 ?
|||husband|||
He said, "Where did your husband sit?"
” 澤巴 指著 牆邊 的 墊子 。
||by the wall||mat (1)
’ Zeba pointed to the cushions against the wall.
“ 哦 , 我 可憐 的 弟弟 !
||poor||
"Oh, my poor brother!
” 馬格里布 大叫 著 跌 在 墊子 上 。
|shouted||fell|||
” Maghrib yelled and fell to the mat.
“ 他 看起來 真的 很 傷心 。
"He looked really sad.
” 澤巴 小聲 說 。
|quietly|
’ Zeba whispered.
然後 她 跑 向 她 的 客人 。
||runs||||guest
Then she ran to her guest.
“ 沒有 必要 這麼 難過 。
|need||
"There's no need to be so sad.
” 她 說 ,“ 過來 , 我們 吃飯 吧 !
She said, "Come here, let's eat!"
” 阿拉丁 幫助 魔法師 站 起來 , 他 的 媽媽 拿 著 食物 走 了 進來 。
|||||||||||||in
’ Aladdin helped the magician to his feet, and his mother came in with the food.
他們 坐下 吃飯 的 時候 , 她 開始 問 馬格里布 問題 。
As they sat down to eat, she began to ask Maghreb questions.
“ 先生 , 為 什麼 我 之前 從來 沒有 聽說 過 您 ?
“Sir, why have I never heard of you before?
” “ 我 並 不 感到 驚訝 。
"I'm not surprised.
” 馬格里布 回答 ,“ 我 四十年 前 就 離開 了 這個 小鎮 , 我 的 故鄉 。
|Answer (1)|I|forty years|||left|||town|||hometown
" Maghreb replied, "I left this town, my hometown, forty years ago.
” “ 我 的 丈夫 那個 時候 還是 一個 小 男孩兒 !
||||||||little boy
" "My husband was still a little boy at that time!
” 澤巴說 。
Zeba said.
馬格里布 點點頭 ,“ 我 遊歷 了 很多 地方 。
|nodded||traveled|||
Marguerite nodded, "I have traveled to many places."
” 他 接著 說 ,“ 最後 , 我 找到 了 去 埃及 的 路 。
|||||found|||Egypt||road
"He continued, "Finally, I found the way to Egypt."
” “ 我 聽說 那 是 一個 很棒 的 地方 !
” “ I heard it was a great place!
” 阿拉丁 說 。
Aladdin said.
“ 是 的 , 我 的 孩子 , 它 是 很棒 的 地方 。
"Yes, my child, it is a great place.
但是 隨著 時間 的 流逝 , 我變 老 了 也 想念 我 自己 的 國家 。
but|with the passage of|||passing|I become|old||also|miss||own||country
But as time goes by, I have grown old and I miss my own country.
我 想 在 我 死 之前 再 看一看 我 的 弟弟 。
||||die|||take a look|||
I want to see my brother again before I die.
所以 我 回家 來 找 他 。
So I went home to look for him.
但是 我 太晚 了 !
But I was too late!
” 馬格里布 開始 哭泣 。
|began|crying
"Malibu started crying.
“ 我們 不能 違背 上帝 的 旨意 。
||violate|God||will
“We cannot go against God’s will.
” 澤巴說 ,“ 來 , 可憐 的 人 , 再 多 吃 一點 吧 !
said Zeba, "come, poor man, eat more!"
這樣 會 讓 你好 過 一些 。
This will make you feel better.
” 馬格里布 又 吃 了 一些 大 盤子 裡 的 食物 。
||ate||some|big|plate|||
Maghreb ate some more food from the big plate.
“ 我 已經 得到 了 安慰 。
||||comfort
“I have been comforted.
” 他 說 ,“ 雖然 我 的 弟弟 已經 去世 了 , 但是 他 還 一直 活在 阿拉丁 這個 孩子 身上 。
||although|||||||||||lives on||||on the child
" He said, "Although my brother has passed away, he still lives in the child Aladdin.
” 馬格里布 把手 放在 阿拉丁 的 肩上 。
|hand||||shoulder
” Maghrib put his hand on Aladdin’s shoulder.
“ 侄子 , 你 是 這個 家 的 一家之主 了 。
||||||head of the family|
"Nephew, you are the head of this family.
” 他 說 ,“ 你 學會 了 做 什麼 工作 呢 ?
He said, "What kind of work did you learn to do?"
你 要 怎麼 照顧 你 這個 優秀 的 媽媽 呢 ?
|||take care of|||excellent|||
How are you going to take care of this wonderful mother like you?
” 阿拉丁 感到 很 愧疚 , 他 看著 自己 的 媽媽 。
|||guilty|||||
" Aladdin felt very guilty, and he looked at his mother.
“ 他 什麼 都 沒 學會 。
"He learned nothing.
” 媽媽 生氣 地說 ,“ 什麼 都 沒有 。
"My mother said angrily, "Nothing.
每天 , 他 都 在 街上 玩兒 遊戲 。
Every day, he plays games on the street.
他 的 爸爸 因為 他 不想 工作 傷心 而 死 。
|||because||doesn't want||||
His father died of sadness because he didn't want to work.
” 她 哭 了 起來 ,“ 我 白天 夜晚 都 在 工作 , 照顧 這個 懶惰 的 孩子 !
|||||during the day||||||this|lazy||
"She started crying, "I work all day and night, taking care of this lazy child!
” 阿拉丁 羞愧 地 低下 了 頭 , 但是 魔法師 微笑 著 安慰 那位 寡婦 。
|ashamed||lowered||head|||smiled|||that|widow
” Aladdin lowered his head in shame, but the magician smiled and comforted the widow.
“ 困難 都 已經 過去 了 。
“The difficulties are over.
” 他 說 , “ 上帝 賜予 了 我 財富 , 我 可以 幫助 你 。
|||granted|||wealth||||
He said, "God has given me wealth, and I can help you."
” 阿拉丁 高興 地 抬起 了 頭 , 他 的 媽媽 擦 去 了 眼淚 。
|||lifted||||possessive particle||wiped|||tears
Aladdin raised his head happily, and his mother wiped away her tears.
“ 我 的 侄子 , 你 必須 學會 做 一項 事業 。
||nephew||must|||a|business
"My nephew, you must learn to make a career.
” 馬格里布 說 ,“ 你 媽媽 在 辛勤 勞作 的 時候 你 卻 每天 都 在 玩耍 是 一件 讓 人 臉紅 的 事情 。
||you|mother||hardworking|work||||but||||playing||a thing|||embarrassed||
Maghrib said, "It is a shame to see you playing every day while your mother is working hard."
” “ 你 說得對 , 伯父 。
" "You are right, uncle.
” 阿拉丁 小聲 地說 。
Aladdin whispered.
“ 孩子 , 現在 別 擔心 了 。
Child, don't worry now.
” 馬格里布 拍了拍 阿拉丁 的 肩膀 說 ,“ 我會 給 你 買 一間 裝滿 物品 的 商店 。
|patted|||shoulder||||||a|full of|items||
Magrib patted Aladdin's shoulder and said, I will buy you a shop filled with goods.
這樣 你 就 可以 成為 一名 商人 。
||||||merchant
This way you can become a businessman.
買 東西 , 賣東西 , 然後 變成 有錢人 !
||selling things|||
Buy things, sell things, and become rich!
” “ 一名 商人 ?
"A businessman?"
” 阿拉丁 說 。
Aladdin said.
“ 變成 有錢人 ?
"Become a wealthy person?
” 他 的 媽媽 也 問 了 一句 。
||mom||||sentence
His mother also asked.
她 拍了拍 手 , 抱 著 她 的 兒子 , 在 他 耳邊 小聲 說 :“ 這個 男人 一定 是 你 真正 的 伯父 !
||hand|holding||her|possessive particle||||ear||||man||||real||
She clapped her hands, hugged her son, and whispered in his ear: "This man must be your real uncle!"
” “ 我 吃 夠 了 , 現在 已經 晚 了 。
"I've had enough. It's too late now."
” 馬格里布 說 ,“ 但是 我 明天 早上 會 回來 , 我們 一起 去 集市 。
||||||||we|||market
Maghrib said, "But I will come back tomorrow morning and we will go to the market together."
我要 給 阿拉丁 買 成為 一個 年輕 商人 需要 的 所有 東西 !
I want||||||||needs|||
I want to buy everything Aladdin needs to become a young businessman!