66岁 移民 加拿大 的 他 ,聊 了 很多 中国 不让 播 的 !(1)
66 years old|immigrant|Canada|attributive marker|he|talked|past tense marker|many|China|not allowed|broadcast|attributive marker
L'immigré canadien de 66 ans parle beaucoup de la Chine qui ne laisse pas passer l'air ! (1)
Il 66enne immigrato in Canada parla molto di ciò che la Cina non lascia andare in onda! (1)
At 66 years old, he immigrated to Canada and talked about many things that are not allowed to be broadcast in China! (1)
你 为什么 在 66岁 这样 一个 年纪
you|why|at|66 years old|such|one|age
你为什么在66岁这样一个年纪
Why are you doing this at the age of 66?
绝大多数 对于 国人 来说
the vast majority|for|people of the country|speaking of
绝大多数 对于国人来说
For the vast majority of Chinese people,
都 已经 退休 了 对 吧
all|already|retired|emphasis marker|right|tag question marker
都已经退休了 对吧
they have already retired, right?
抱抱 孙子 孙女 在家 看看 电视
hug|grandson|granddaughter|at home|watch|TV
抱抱孙子孙女 在家看看电视
Hugging grandchildren and watching TV at home.
为什么 这个 年纪 您 还要 折腾
why|this|age|you|still want to|mess around
为什么这个年纪 您还要折腾
Why are you still struggling at this age?
说 要 出国 其实 对 我 来说
to say|want|go abroad|actually|for|me|to say
说要出国 其实对我来说
Saying you want to go abroad actually means nothing to me.
这 不 是 什么 折腾 因为 ...
this|not|is|what|fuss|because
这不是什么折腾 因为...
This is not a struggle because...
有个 毛病 就是 车 来回 走 的 时候
there is|problem|it's just that|car|back and forth|move|attributive marker|time
有个毛病 就是车来回走的时候
There is a problem when the car goes back and forth.
有 噪音 从 这 过 就 行了
there is|noise|from|this|pass|just|fine
有噪音 从这过就行了
There is noise, just pass through this.
噪音 不大 的 地方 对
noise|not loud|attributive marker|place|to
噪音不大的地方 对
A place with little noise.
我 在 国内 我 是 在 山东 烟台
I|at|domestic|I|am|in|Shandong|Yantai
我在国内 我是在山东烟台
I am in China, specifically in Yantai, Shandong.
曾经 做过 大概 17年 的
once|have done|about|17 years|attributive marker
曾经做过大概17年的
I have approximately 17 years of experience.
有 工厂 的 工作 经验
have|factory|attributive marker|work|experience
有工厂的工作经验
I have work experience in a factory.
做 管理 的 学 的 专业 就是 工业 企业 管理
do|management|attributive marker|study|attributive marker|major|is|industrial|enterprise|management
做管理的 学的专业就是工业企业管理
I studied management, specifically industrial enterprise management.
后来 是 因为 个人 的 爱好
later|is|because|personal|attributive marker|hobby
后来是因为个人的爱好
Later it was because of personal interests.
做 广告 也 做 了 20年 的 广告
do|advertisement|also|do|past tense marker|20 years|attributive marker|advertisement
做广告 也做了20年的广告
I have also been in advertising for 20 years.
当然 还有 一些 其他 的 方面 就 不 说 了
of course|there are still|some|other|attributive marker|aspects|then|not|say|emphasis marker
当然还有一些其他的方面就不说了
Of course, there are some other aspects that I won't mention.
然后 考虑 到 退休 的 生活
then|consider|to|retirement|attributive marker|life
然后考虑到退休的生活
Then I considered life after retirement.
等到 五十几岁 的 时候
wait until|over fifty years old|attributive marker|time
等到五十几岁的时候
When I reach my fifties.
就 开始 考虑 是不是 退休 以后
just|start|consider|whether or not|retirement|after
就开始考虑 是不是退休以后
Then I started to consider whether I should retire.
应该 有 一个 什么样 的 生活
should|have|one|what kind of|attributive marker|life
应该有一个什么样的生活
What kind of life should I have?
从 我们 的 角度 上 来 考虑
from|our|attributive marker|perspective|on|to|consider
从我们的角度上来考虑
From our perspective,
就是说 作为 一个 人 来讲
that is to say|as|one|person|speaking of
就是说作为一个人来讲
as a person,
你 像 55岁 以前 就是 退休 以前
you|like|55 years old|before|just|retired|before
你像55岁以前 就是退休以前
before the age of 55, that is, before retirement.
应该 是 拼命 的 赚钱
should|be|desperately|attributive marker|make money
应该是拼命的赚钱
One should work hard to earn money.
赚 足够 的 钱 就是 为 晚年 安排 好 生活
earn|enough|attributive marker|money|is|for|old age|arrange|good|life
赚足够的钱 就是为晚年安排好生活
Earning enough money is to arrange a good life for old age.
那么 55岁 以后 甚至 50岁 之后
then|55 years old|after|even|50 years old|after
那么55岁以后 甚至50岁之后
So, after 55 years old, or even after 50.
应该 为 退休 之后 也 有 好长 一段 时间
should|for|retirement|after|also|have|quite a long|period|time
应该为退休之后 也有好长一段时间
One should also have a good plan for the long period after retirement.
也 要 做 一个 很 好 的 安排
also|need|make|one|very|good|attributive marker|arrangement
也要做一个很好的安排
It is also necessary to make a very good arrangement.
就是 那么 这种 生活 应该 是
just|so|this kind of|life|should|be
就是那么这种生活应该是
That is to say, this kind of life should be.
也就是说 50岁 以前 是 事业
that is to say|50 years old|before|is|career
也就是说 50岁以前是事业
In other words, before the age of 50, it is about career.
50岁 之后 应该 考虑 的 是 生活
50 years old|after|should|consider|attributive marker|is|life
50岁之后 应该考虑的是生活
After the age of 50, one should consider life.
那么 这种 生活
so|this kind of|life
那么这种生活
So, what kind of life is this?
怎么样 的 生活 才 是 有 品质 的 生活
how|attributive marker|life|only|is|have|quality|attributive marker|life
怎么样的生活 才是有品质的生活
What kind of life is a quality life?
或者 是 自己 想要 的 生活
or|is|oneself|want|attributive marker|life
或者是自己想要的生活
Or it is the life that one wants.
因为 每个 人 他 理解 的 和 所 要 的 都 不同
because|every|person|he|understand|attributive marker|and|what|want|attributive marker|all|different
因为每个人 他理解的和所要的都不同
Because each person's understanding and desires are different.
我 的 理解 的 就是
I|attributive marker|understanding|attributive marker|is
我的理解的就是
My understanding is that
我们 所 要 生活 应该 是 有 有 兴趣 的 事情 来 做
we|that|want|life|should|be|have|interesting|interest|attributive marker|things|to|do
我们所要生活应该是 有有兴趣的事情来做
the life we should live should involve things that interest us.
第二个 就是 做 的 事情 应该 是 有 意义
second|is|do|attributive marker|things|should|be|have|meaning
第二个就是 做的事情应该是有意义
The second point is that the things we do should be meaningful.
第三个 又 不要 烧 很多 的 钱
third|again|don't|burn|a lot|attributive marker|money
第三个 又不要烧很多的钱
The third one is not to spend a lot of money.
或者 能 赚点 钱 更好
or|can|earn some|money|better
或者能赚点钱更好
Or it would be better to earn some money.
因为 对于 年龄 大 的 人 来讲
because|for|age|older|attributive marker|person|speaking
因为对于年龄大的人来讲
Because for older people,
他 的 消费 并 不是 特别 高 了
he|attributive marker|consumption|not|is not|particularly|high|emphasis marker
他的消费并不是特别高了
their consumption is not particularly high anymore.
一些 虚荣 的 东西
some|vanity|attributive marker|things
一些虚荣的东西
Some vanity items.
虚无 的 东西 可能 都 不是 特别 在意 了
nothingness|attributive marker|things|possibly|all|not|particularly|care about|emphasis marker
虚无的东西 可能都不是特别在意了
Things that are void may not be particularly cared about.
那么 实实在在 的 生活 又 有 兴趣 又 有 意义
then|real|attributive marker|life|both|have|interest|and|have|meaning
那么实实在在的生活又有兴趣又有意义
So, a real and substantial life is both interesting and meaningful.
最好 能 有钱 赚
best|can|have money|earn
最好能有钱赚
It would be best to be able to make money.
那么 这 就是 我们 想要 的
then|this|is|we|want|emphasis marker
那么这就是我们想要的
So, this is what we want.
那么 偶然 的 机会 就是 说
then|accidental|attributive marker|opportunity|is|to say
那么偶然的机会就是说
So, the chance occurrence is what I'm saying.
我 和 我 的 一个 合作伙伴 他 现在 在 加州
I|and|my|attributive marker|one|partner|he|now|in|California
我和我的一个合作伙伴 他现在在加州
I and one of my partners, he is now in California.
这 一次 也 和 我 一起 来 的
this|time|also|and|I|together|come|attributive marker
这一次也和我一起来的
This time he came with me.
但是 又 去 美国 去 开会 去 了 前天 走 了
but|again|to go|America|to go|to have a meeting|to go|past tense marker|the day before yesterday|left|past tense marker
但是又去美国去开会去了 前天走了
But he went to the United States for a meeting, he left the day before yesterday.
所以 我们 两个 就 就 商量 去 找
所以我们两个就就商量去找
So the two of us discussed going to find.
这种 想要 的 这种 有 兴趣 有 意义
this kind of|want|attributive marker|this kind of|have|interest|have|meaning
这种想要的这种 有兴趣有意义
This kind of thing that we want, that is interesting and meaningful.
又 能 有钱 赚 的 这个 事情
again|can|make money|earn|attributive marker|this|matter
又能有钱赚的这个事情
This is something that can also make money.
那么 到 2009年 2010年 的 时候
then|to|year 2009|year 2010|attributive marker|time
那么到2009年 2010年的时候
So by the time of 2009 and 2010,
那么 偶然 的 一个 机会
then|偶然|attributive marker|one|opportunity
那么偶然的一个机会
there was a chance encounter.
他 就 在 美国 的 夏威夷
he|just|in|America|attributive marker|Hawaii
他就在美国的夏威夷
He was in Hawaii, USA,
就 参加 了 一个 鱼菜 共生 的 一个 培训
just|participated|past tense marker|one|fish and vegetable|symbiosis|attributive marker|one|training
就参加了一个鱼菜共生的一个培训
and participated in a training on aquaponics.
那么 然后 就 把 鱼 菜 共生 这个 概念
then|then|just|put|fish|vegetables|symbiosis|this|concept
那么然后就把鱼菜共生这个概念
So then, let's bring the concept of fish and vegetable symbiosis.
就 带到 国内 就 跟我来 给 我 讲
just|bring to|domestic|then|follow me|give|me|tell
就带到国内 就跟我来给我讲
Then bring it back to the country and tell me about it.
所以 说 我 一 听 也 是 这个 非常 的 有 兴趣
so|say|I|one|listen|also|is|this|very|attributive marker|have|interest
所以说 我一听也是这个非常的有兴趣
So, I was very interested as soon as I heard it.
而且 我 这个 人 的 特质
moreover|I|this|person|attributive marker|trait
而且我这个人的特质
Moreover, my personal traits...
可能 就 比较 喜欢 一些 创意性 的 思维
possibly|just|relatively|like|some|creativity|attributive marker|thinking
可能就比较喜欢一些创意性的思维
...might be that I prefer some creative thinking.
就是 有 创造性 的 这方面
just|have|creativity|attributive marker|in this aspect
就是有创造性的这方面
It is the creative aspect.
我 就 更 感兴趣 一些
I|just|more|interested|some
我就更感兴趣一些
I am more interested in some of it.
但是 那种 城市化 的 重复 的 东西
but|that kind of|urbanization|attributive marker|repetition|attributive marker|things
但是那种城市化的重复的东西
But I might not like or be interested in that kind of repetitive urbanization.
我 可能 就 不 太 喜欢 也 就 没有 兴趣 了
I|might|just|not|too|like|also|then|have no|interest|emphasis marker
我可能就不太喜欢 也就没有兴趣了
So, Teacher Xu, when you were in the advertising business,
所以 徐 老师 您 在 做 广告 事业 的 时候
so|Xu|teacher|you|in|doing|advertising|business|attributive marker|time
所以徐老师 您在做广告事业的时候
突然 王老师 给 您 带来 新鲜 的 想法
suddenly|Teacher Wang|give|you|bring|fresh|attributive marker|ideas
突然王老师给您带来新鲜的想法
Suddenly, Teacher Wang brought you fresh ideas.
您 就 决定 ok 我 做 了 很久 的 广告 事业
you|then|decide|ok|I|do|past tense marker|a long time|attributive marker|advertising|career
您就决定 ok我做了很久的广告事业
You decided, 'Okay, I have been in the advertising business for a long time.'
我 不 做 了 我要 重新 开始
我不做了 我要重新开始
I won't do it anymore; I want to start over.
那个 时候 我 已经 对 广告 的 兴趣 已经 减弱 了
that|time|I|already|towards|advertisement|attributive marker|interest|already|weakened|emphasis marker
那个时候 我已经对广告的兴趣已经减弱了
At that time, my interest in advertising had already diminished.
我 那个 时候 已经 减弱 了
I|that|time|already|weakened|emphasis marker
我那个时候已经减弱了
At that time, I had already weakened.
因为 国内 有 一些 环境 并 不是 特别 好
because|domestic|have|some|environment|not|is not|particularly|good
因为国内有一些环境 并不是特别好
Because the domestic environment is not particularly good.
很多 你 要 拿 单 要 请客 送礼
many|you|need|take|bill|need|treat guests|give gifts
很多你要拿单 要请客送礼
A lot of times, if you want to get an order, you have to treat people and give gifts.
要 去 要 去 讲 关系 这些 我 就 比较烦 这些 东西
|||||||||more annoyed||
要去要去讲关系这些 我就比较烦这些东西
You have to go and build relationships; I find these things quite annoying.
我 就是 不 去 做 这个 就 刻意 不 做 这个
I|just|not|go|do|this|then|deliberately|not|do|this
我就是不去做这个 就刻意不做这个
I just deliberately choose not to do this.
不 做 这个 对于 很多 的一些 你 就要 出局
not|do|this|for|many|some|you|will|be out
不做这个 对于很多的一些 你就要出局
Not doing this means that for many, you will be out of the game.
你 就 没法 去 等于 不 公平 竞争 了 我 就 烦 了
you|just|no way|go|equal to|not|fair|competition|emphasis marker|I|just|annoyed|emphasis marker
你就没法去 等于不公平竞争了我就烦了
You can't go, which is equivalent to unfair competition. I'm just annoyed.
最后 就 陷入 一个 怪圈
finally|just|fall into|one|vicious cycle
最后就陷入一个怪圈
In the end, it falls into a vicious cycle.
就是 没有 活 的 时候 就 找 活 找 了 活 就是 死
just|without|life|attributive marker|time|then|find|work|find|past tense marker|work|it is|death
就是没有活的时候就找活 找了活就是死
When there is no work, you look for work; when you find work, it means you're dead.
就 去 找 人 去 干活
just|go|find|person|to|work
就去找人去干活
You just go find someone to work.
干完 活 以后 就 得 跟 你 要 钱
finish|work|after|then|have to|with|you|ask for|money
干完活以后 就得跟你要钱
After finishing the work, you have to ask you for money.
你 国内 欠 的 东西 也 都 很 司空见惯 的话
you|domestic|owe|attributive marker|things|also|all|very|commonplace|if you say
你国内欠的东西 也都很司空见惯的话
The things you owe domestically are also very common.
成 了 这么 一种 你 反而 你 的 主要 的 精力
become|past tense marker|so|one kind|you|on the contrary|your|attributive marker|main|attributive marker|energy
成了这么一种 你反而你的主要的精力
It has become such that your main energy is instead focused on this.
主要 不能 放在 创意 上面
main|cannot|place on|creativity|on top
主要不能放在创意上面
You mainly cannot focus on creativity.
我 就 烦 了 我 就 想 应该 退休 了
I|just|annoyed|emphasis marker|I|just|want|should|retire|emphasis marker
我就烦了 我就想应该退休了
I'm just annoyed, I think I should retire.
在 加拿 大 好像 不 需要
in|Canada|big|seem|not|need
在加拿大好像不需要
It seems that in Canada, it's not needed.
这种 送礼 或者说 没有
this kind of|gift-giving|or rather|do not have
这种送礼或者说没有
This kind of gift-giving or rather, there is none.
我 不 刚才 说 了 都 很 简单
I|not|just now|say|emphasis marker|all|very|simple
我不刚才说了 都很简单
I just said it's all very simple.
人 与 人 之间 都 很 单纯
person|and|person|between|all|very|simple
人与人之间都很单纯
The relationships between people are very straightforward.
没有 这些 利益 的 纠葛 缠 在 这里 边
no|these|interests|attributive marker|entanglements|entangle|in|here|side
没有这些利益的纠葛缠在这里边
There are no entanglements of interests involved here.
互相 这些 你 来 骗 我 我 来 骗 你
each other|these|you|come|deceive|me|I|come|deceive|you
互相这些 你来骗我 我来骗你
It's all about you deceiving me and me deceiving you.
互相 没有 这些 那 这 就是 我 喜欢 的
each other|do not have|these|that|this|is exactly|I|like|attributive marker
互相 没有这些 那这就是我喜欢的
Mutually, there is none of this, this is what I like.
我 就 喜欢 这个 还 管 年龄 大小
I|just|like|this|still|care about|age|size
我就喜欢 这个还管年龄大小
I just like this, regardless of age.
什么 时候 想 起来 都 喜欢
what|time|think|up|all|like
什么时候想起来都喜欢
Whenever I think of it, I like it.
您 在 美国 对 在 美国 在 佛罗里达
|||||||Florida
您在美国 对 在美国 在佛罗里达
You are in the United States, in Florida.
在 那 多少 年 没有 我 在 那 时间 很 短 才 几个 月
at|that|how many|years|without|me|at|that|time|very|short|only|a few|months
在那多少年 没有 我在那时间很短 才几个月
How many years has it been since I was there? I was only there for a short time, just a few months.
其实 我 5月份 才 来 过 一次 这里
actually|I|May|only|come|past tense marker|once|here
其实我5月份才来过一次这里
Actually, I only came here once in May.
5月份 来过 一次 这次 又 过来
May|have come|once|this time|again|come over
5月份来过一次 这次又过来
I came here once in May and now I'm here again.
所以 说 徐 老师 您 这次 从 国内 出来
so|say|Xu|teacher|you|this time|from|domestic|come out
所以说徐老师 您这次从国内出来
So, Teacher Xu, you came out from China this time.
专门 考察 美国 和 加拿大 这 两地 对 对 对
specifically|investigate|United States|and|Canada|these|two places|towards|against|right
专门考察美国和加拿大这两地 对对对
Specifically to investigate the United States and Canada, right?
重点 是 艾尔伯塔
focus|is|Alberta
重点是艾尔伯塔
The focus is on Alberta.
您 现在 其实 身份 还是 中国 大陆 的 身份 对 吧
you|now|actually|identity|still|China|mainland|attributive marker|identity|right|tag question marker
您现在其实身份还是中国大陆的身份 对吧
Your identity is still that of mainland China, right?
没有 美国 和 没错
not have|America|and|no mistake
没有美国和 没错
No, it's not the United States.
因为 我 现在 手里 边 是 用 的 是 旅游 签证
because|I|now|in hand|side|is|using|attributive marker|is|travel|visa
因为我现在手里边 是用的是旅游签证
Because I currently have a tourist visa in hand.
因为 我 就 美国 有 个 10年 签
because|I|just|America|have|one|10-year|visa
因为我就美国有个10年签
Because I have a 10-year visa for the United States.
那么 加拿大 这边 也 是 一个 10年 的
so|Canada|here|also|is|one|10 years|attributive marker
那么加拿大这边也是一个10年的
And Canada also has a 10-year one.
现在 暂时 用 的 还是 当然 我 在 移民
now|temporarily|use|attributive marker|still|of course|I|am|immigrating
现在暂时用的还是 当然我在移民
For now, I am still of course in the process of immigration.
要 考虑 到 这个 事情 的 落脚 在 哪里
need|consider|to|this|matter|attributive marker|focus|at|where
要考虑到 这个事情的落脚在哪里
We need to consider where this matter will settle.
如果 是 在 这边 很 顺利 就 落脚 下来
if|is|at|this side|very|smoothly|then|settle down|down
如果是在这边很顺利 就落脚下来
If it goes smoothly here, then we will settle down.
那么 移民 到 这里 是 最好 的
then|immigrate|to|here|is|the best|attributive marker
那么移民到这里是最好的
In that case, immigrating here is the best option.
抛开 事业 不说 您 还有 其他 的 什么 因素
aside|career|not to mention|you|still have|other|attributive marker|what|factors
抛开事业不说 您还有其他的什么因素
Putting aside career, what other factors do you have?
让 您 选择 加拿大 优于 美国
let|you|choose|Canada|superior to|United States
让您选择加拿大优于美国
Let you choose Canada over the United States.
因为 绝大多数 人 还是 想 去 美国 的
because|the vast majority|people|still|want|to go|America|attributive marker
因为绝大多数人还是想去美国的
Because the vast majority of people still want to go to the United States.
加拿大 其实 我 现在 的 内心 里边
Canada|actually|I|now|attributive marker|heart|inside
加拿大 其实我现在的内心里边
Canada is actually in my heart right now.
这个 规划 是 这样
this|plan|is|this way
这个规划是这样
This is the plan.
就是说 未来 的 这种 养老 的 生活
||||retirement||
就是说未来的这种养老的生活
That is to say, the future of this kind of retirement life.
因为 我 是 带着 技术 很 好 的 技术
because|I|am|carrying|technology|very|good|attributive marker|technology
因为我是带着技术 很好的技术
Because I have very good skills.
而且 美国 那边
moreover|America|over there
而且美国那边
And there are many people in the United States.
有 很多 人 建议 我 去 做 这种 叫
have|many|people|suggest|I|go|do|this kind of|called
有很多人建议我去做这种叫
They suggested that I do something called.
特殊 什么 特殊 人才 这种 移民
special|what|special|talent|this kind of|immigrant
特殊 什么特殊人才这种移民
Special talent immigration.
就是 我 的 想法 未来 可能 是 年龄 再 大 一点
just|my|attributive marker|idea|future|possibly|is|age|a bit|older|a little
就是我的想法 未来可能是年龄再大一点
That is, my idea for the future might be when I am a bit older.
就是 候鸟 的 生活
is|migratory birds|attributive marker|life
就是候鸟的生活
This is the life of migratory birds.
夏天 的 时候 在 阿尔伯塔 这 就 很 凉快
summer|attributive marker|time|at|Alberta|here|just|very|cool
夏天的时候在阿尔伯塔 这就很凉快
In the summer, it is very cool here in Alberta.
因为 这里 边 海拔 我 也 查 了 1000多米
because|here|side|altitude|I|also|check|past tense marker|over 1000 meters
因为这里边海拔我也查了 1000多米
Because the altitude here is over 1000 meters, I checked.
太 舒服 了 那么 冬天 的 时候
too|comfortable|emphasis marker|so|winter|attributive marker|time
太舒服了 那么冬天的时候
It's so comfortable, then in the winter.
可能 我 就 到 佛罗里达 那边 去
possibly|I|just|to|Florida|over there|go
可能我就到佛罗里达那边去
I might go to Florida.
那么 这样 就是说 就 像 候鸟 一样
so|this way|that is to say|just|like|migratory birds|the same
那么这样就是说 就像候鸟一样
So this means just like migratory birds.
这 也 是 我 认为 还是 一个
this|also|is|I|think|still|one
这也是我认为还是一个
This is also what I think is still a.
很 好 的 一个 选择 就是 这样
very|good|attributive marker|one|choice|is|this way
很好的一个选择就是这样
A very good choice is like this.
您 这 一路 是 开车
you|this|all the way|is|driving
您这一路是开车
You are driving all the way.
从 美国 自己 一个人 开车
from|America|by oneself|alone|drive
从美国 自己一个人开车
Driving alone from the United States.
不是 从 佛罗里达 是 从 加州 一路 开车 过来
not|from|Florida|is|from|California|all the way|drive|come over
不是从佛罗里达是从加州一路开车过来
No, I drove all the way from California, not Florida.
你 觉得 这 一路 开 过来 有没有 什么 困难
you|think|this|all the way|drive|over here|whether there are|any|difficulties
你觉得这一路开过来有没有什么困难
Do you think there were any difficulties driving all the way?
没有 很爽 啊 我 和 王老师 我 和 王 总
没有 很爽啊 我和王老师 我和王总
No, it was very pleasant. I was with Teacher Wang, I was with Mr. Wang.
我们 两个 人 轮 着 开 一个 人 开 两 小时
we|two|people|take turns|ongoing action marker|drive|one|person|drive|two|hours
我们两个人轮着开 一个人开两小时
We took turns driving, one person drove for two hours.
一个 人 开 两个 小时
one|person|drive|two|hours
一个人开两个小时
One person drives for two hours.
我们 本来 计划 是 四天 开 到 这里 来
we|originally|plan|is|four days|drive|to|here|come
我们本来计划是四天开到这里来
We originally planned to drive here in four days.
结果 一 开开 嗨 起来 结果 3天 就 到 了
result|one|open|hi|up|result|3 days|just|arrive|emphasis marker
结果一开开嗨起来 结果3天就到了
But once we started having fun, we ended up getting here in three days.
他 说 要 学着 开车 你 到 了 北美 要 生活
he|said|want|learn to|drive|you|to|emphasis marker|North America|need|live
他说要学着开车 你到了北美要生活
He said he needs to learn how to drive since he will be living in North America.
这是 基本 的 生活 技能
这是基本的生活技能
This is a basic life skill.
我 说 你 开 的 挺 好
I|say|you|open|attributive marker|quite|good
我说你开的挺好
I said you drive quite well.
就是 这些 牌子 很多 名 我 也 看 不 明白
just|these|brands|many|names|I|also|see|not|understand
就是这些牌子 很多名我也看不明白
These brands have many names that I also don't understand.
他 说 没关系 你 锻炼 开 一开
he|said|no problem|you|exercise|open|a bit
他说没关系 你锻炼开一开
He said it's okay, you can practice a bit.
消除 了 心理 的 恐惧 可能 就 好 了
eliminate|past tense marker|psychological|attributive marker|fear|possibly|then|fine|emphasis marker
消除了心理的恐惧 可能就好了
If you eliminate the psychological fear, it might be fine.
这 几天 我 就 开着 车 到处 转 也 没有 问题 了
this|few days|I|just|driving|car|everywhere|turn|also|no|problem|emphasis marker
这几天我就开着车到处转 也没有问题了
These days, I've been driving around everywhere and there are no problems.
这 是 去 要 哪 以后 设定 因为 我 在 国内 的 时候
this|is|go|want|which|after|set|because|I|in|domestic|attributive marker|time
这是去要哪以后设定 因为我在国内的时候
This is about where to set it in the future because when I was in my home country.
活动 半径 就 比较 小
activity|radius|just|relatively|small
活动半径就比较小
The activity radius is relatively small.
一般 出去 远 的 时候 就是 高铁 飞机 和 高铁
generally|go out|far|attributive marker|time|is|high-speed train|airplane|and|high-speed train
一般出去远的时候 就是高铁 飞机和高铁
Generally, when going far, it's by high-speed train or airplane.
就近 的 城市 里边 根本 也 不用 导航
nearby|attributive marker|city|inside|at all|also|don't need|navigation
就近的城市里边 根本也不用导航
In nearby cities, there's really no need for navigation.
我 几乎 从来 不 用 导航
I|almost|ever|not|use|navigation
我几乎从来不用导航
I almost never use navigation.
现在 也 开始 学 用 导航 了 一 导航 的
now|also|start|learn|use|navigation|emphasis marker|one|navigation|attributive marker
现在也开始学用导航了 一导航的
Now I have also started to learn how to use navigation.
在 你们 卡尔加里 这些 城市 哪里 我 都 能 去
at|you|Calgary|these|cities|where|I|all|can|go
在你们卡尔加里这些城市 哪里我都能去
In your city Calgary, I can go anywhere.
也 都 是 上 谁 那 去 我 记得 开着 车 就 去 了
also|all|is|on|who|that|go|I|remember|driving|car|just|go|past tense marker
也都是上谁那去 我记得开着车就去了
I remember driving there as well.
也 很 顺利 就 解决 了
also|very|smoothly|then|solve|past tense marker
也很顺利就解决了
It went very smoothly and was resolved.
也 没有 什么 又 去 学着 用 拿 卡 去 加油
also|not have|anything|again|go|learn to|use|take|card|to|refuel
也没有什么 又去学着用 拿卡去加油
There wasn't much to learn, just how to use the card to refuel.
去 什么 洗衣服 干嘛 的
go|what|wash clothes|do what|emphasis marker
去什么洗衣服干嘛的
Going to do laundry or something.
反正 就 学 着 这种 技能
anyway|just|learn|ongoing action marker|this kind of|skill
反正就学着这种技能
Anyway, just learn this kind of skill.
我 觉得 这 很 容易 这 没有 什么 太 难
I|feel|this|very|easy|this|not have|anything|too|difficult
我觉得这很容易 这没有什么太难
I think this is very easy, there's nothing too difficult.
就是 克服 心理 的 这种 恐惧感 就 好 了
just|overcome|psychological|attributive marker|this kind of|fear|then|good|emphasis marker
就是克服心理的这种恐惧感就好了
It's just about overcoming this psychological fear.
您 是 一个 比较 容易 接受 新 事物 的 人
you|are|a|relatively|easy|accept|new|things|attributive marker|person
您是一个比较容易接受新事物的人
You are a person who is relatively open to new things.
我 是 这种 如果 是 一成不变 的
I|am|this kind of|if|is|unchanging|attributive marker
我是这种 如果是一成不变的
I am the kind of person who prefers things to remain unchanged.
生活 一成不变 的 我 就 烦 了
life|unchanging|attributive marker|I|just|annoyed|emphasis marker
生活一成不变的 我就烦了
I'm tired of a life that is monotonous.
我 就 必须 是 另外 去 要 有 变革 了
I|just|must|be|another|go|need|have|reform|emphasis marker
我就必须是 另外去要有变革了
I must seek change in another way.
喜欢 不断 的 这种 创业 创新
like|continuously|attributive marker|this kind of|entrepreneurship|innovation
喜欢不断的这种创业创新
I enjoy this constant entrepreneurship and innovation.
我 以前 做 广告 也 是 这种 创业 创新 特别 刺激
I|before|do|advertising|also|is|this kind of|entrepreneurship|innovation|especially|exciting
我以前做广告也是 这种创业创新特别刺激
When I used to work in advertising, it was also this kind of entrepreneurship and innovation that was particularly exciting.
就 觉得 这 才 是 价值
just|feel|this|only|is|value
就觉得这才是价值
I feel that this is what value is.
你 为什么 在 66岁 这样 一个 年纪
you|why|at|66 years old|such|one|age
你为什么在66岁这样一个年纪
Why are you at the age of 66?
绝大多数 对于 国人 来说 都 已经 退休 了 对吧
the vast majority|for|citizens|speaking|all|already|retired|emphasis marker|right
绝大多数对于国人来说都已经退休了 对吧
For the vast majority of Chinese people, they have already retired, right?
抱抱 孙子 孙女 就是 在家 看看 电视
hug|grandson|granddaughter|just|at home|watch|TV
抱抱孙子孙女 就是在家看看电视
Hugging grandchildren and just watching TV at home.
为什么 这个 年纪 您 还要 折腾 说 要 出国
why|this|age|you|still want to|mess around|say|want to|go abroad
为什么这个年纪 您还要折腾说要出国
Why at this age do you still want to stir things up and say you want to go abroad?
其实 说 对 我 来说 这 不是 什么 折腾
actually|say|to|me|for|this|is not|any|trouble
其实说对我来说 这不是什么折腾
Actually, for me, this is not really stirring things up.
因为 本身 这个 事情 就 做 的
because|itself|this|matter|just|do|emphasis marker
因为本身这个事情就做的
Because this matter itself is being done.
我们 这个 是 养老 的 事情
we|this|is|elderly care|attributive marker|matter
我们这个是养老的事情
What we are doing is related to elderly care.
我 本身 我 做 这个 事 就是 个
I|itself|I|do|this|thing|is|a
我本身我做这个事 就是个
I myself am doing this matter.
年龄 大 一些 做 得 更好 一些
age|older|a bit|do|to|better|a bit
年龄大一些做得更好一些
Those who are older can do it better.
你 像 在 这 田园 这么 美好 的 田园
you|like|in|this|countryside|so|beautiful|attributive marker|countryside
你像在这田园 这么美好的田园
Like in this beautiful countryside.
在 里边 空气 也好 这个 叫 负氧离子
at|inside|air|is also good|this|is called|negative oxygen ions
在里边空气也好 这个叫负氧离子
The air inside is also good, this is called negative oxygen ions.
我们 大棚 里面 负氧离子 特 超高
we|greenhouse|inside|negative oxygen ions|especially|super high
我们大棚里面 负氧离子特超高
The negative oxygen ions in our greenhouse are extremely high.
我 那 一个 大棚 里边 就 700多种 植物
I|that|one|greenhouse|inside|just|over 700 kinds|plants
我那一个大棚里边就700多种植物
In my greenhouse, there are over 700 types of plants.
各种 的 花卉 各种 的 什么
various|attributive marker|flowers|various|attributive marker|what
各种的花卉 各种的什么
Various flowers and all sorts of things.
就是 会 发 东西 可以 看看
just|can|send|things|can|take a look
就是会发东西可以看看
You can see the things that will grow.
这 食品 的 安全 也 非常 好
this|food|attributive marker|safety|also|very|good
这食品的安全也非常好
The safety of this food is also very good.
所有 的 菜 都 是 自己 种 的 都 是 有机 的
all|attributive marker|vegetables|all|are|self|grow|attributive marker|all|are|organic|attributive marker
所有的菜都是自己种的 都是有机的
All the vegetables are grown by ourselves and are organic.
你 可以 免除 这种 损伤 伤害
you|can|exempt|this kind of|damage|harm
你可以免除这种损伤伤害
You can avoid this kind of damage.
那么 这个 时候 我 这个 年龄
then|this|time|I|this|age
那么这个时候 我这个年龄
At this time, at my age.
我 是 从 54岁 开始 做 的
I|am|from|54 years old|start|doing|emphasis marker
我是从54岁开始做的
I started doing this at the age of 54.
我 做 了 12年 正好 做到 这个 年龄
I|do|past tense marker|12 years|just|reach|this|age
我做了12年 正好做到这个年龄
I have been doing this for 12 years, just right to reach this age.
以前 也 有 想 好像 18年 也 想 过 北美 这块
before|also|have|think|seem|year 2018|also|think|about|North America|this area
以前也有想 好像18年也想过 北美这块
In the past, I also thought about it, like when I was 18, I considered North America.
因为 我们 那个 温室 一 出来 就 动 了 这个 念头 了
because|we|that|greenhouse|once|come out|then|move|emphasis marker|this|idea|past tense marker
因为我们那个温室一出来 就动了这个念头了
Because as soon as we came out of that greenhouse, I had this idea.
就 想 找 个 冷 一点 的 地方 说起 冷
just|want|find|one|cold|a little|attributive marker|place|speaking of|cold
就想找个冷一点的地方 说起冷
I just wanted to find a cooler place, speaking of cool.
那 一个 地方 到 欧洲 不如 到 这边
that|one|place|to|Europe|not as good as|to|this side
那一个地方到欧洲 不如到这边
That place in Europe is not as good as this side.
因为 我 这个 合作伙伴 就 在 加州
because|I|this|partner|just|in|California
因为我这个合作伙伴就在加州
Because my partner is in California.
那么 他 读书 的 时候 也 是 在 波特兰
so|he|studying|attributive marker|time|also|is|in|Portland
那么他读书的时候 也是在波特兰
So when he was studying, he was also in Portland.
也 是 靠近 加拿大 这边
also|is|close to|Canada|this side
也是靠近加拿大这边
It's also close to Canada.
我们 也 觉得 在 一个 加拿大
we|also|feel|in|one|Canada
我们也觉得在一个加拿大
We also feel that in Canada.
这个 人 都 比较 温和 一点 就 更 温和
this|person|all|relatively|gentle|a bit|then|more|gentle
这个人都比较温和一点 就更温和
This person is generally a bit more gentle, even more gentle.
你 对 人 的 这种 包容性 就 更好 这个 有口皆碑 的
|||||inclusiveness||||widely praised|
你对人的这种包容性就更好 这个有口皆碑的
Your tolerance for people is even better, and this is well-known.
据说 这里 的 福利 也 不错
it is said|here|attributive marker|benefits|also|good
据说这里的福利也不错
It is said that the benefits here are also good.
所以 说 我 没有 具体 的 了解
so|say|I|do not have|specific|attributive marker|understanding
所以说 我没有具体的了解
So, I don't have specific knowledge.
我 想 如果 是 这样 的话
I|want|if|is|this way|speaking
我想如果是这样的话
I think if that's the case,
那么 我们 就 把 已经 积累 了 12年 经验
then|we|just|put|already|accumulate|past tense marker|12 years|experience
那么我们就把已经积累了12年经验
then we have already accumulated 12 years of experience.
就 拿 过来 以后 然后 再 创造 一种 候鸟 的 生活
just|take|come over|after|then|again|create|one kind of|migratory birds|attributive marker|life
就拿过来以后 然后再创造一种候鸟的生活
Just bring it over and then create a lifestyle like migratory birds.
那 就 很 简单 就 觉得 不是 一个 很 还 需要 折腾
that|just|very|simple|then|feel|not|one|very|still|need|hassle
那就很简单 就觉得不是一个很 还需要折腾
Then it becomes very simple, and it doesn't feel like something that needs a lot of hassle.
对 我们 来说 是 兴趣 不是 折腾
for|us|speaking|is|interest|not|hassle
对我们来说是兴趣 不是折腾
For us, it's an interest, not a hassle.
而且 这种 兴趣 是 玩 的 越 嗨 越 好了
moreover|this kind of|interest|is|play|attributive marker|the more|high|the more|good
而且这种兴趣是玩的越嗨越好了
Moreover, this kind of interest is better the more fun it is.
你 像 我 母亲 跟 您 年纪 差不多
you|like|my|mother|with|you (respectful)|age|about the same
你像我母亲跟您年纪差不多
You are about the same age as my mother.
可能 比 您 稍微 小 几岁
possibly|than|you|slightly|younger|a few years old
可能比您稍微小几岁
She might be a few years younger than you.
她 来到 加拿大 以后 就 觉得 第一 不会 语言
she|arrive at|Canada|after|then|feel|first|cannot|language
她来到加拿大以后 就觉得第一不会语言
After she came to Canada, she felt that the first issue was the language barrier.
第二 文化 差异 太 大
second|culture|difference|too|big
第二 文化差异太大
The second issue was the cultural differences were too great.
就 这种 文化 的 冲击 和 语言 的 冲击
just|this kind of|culture|attributive marker|impact|and|language|attributive marker|impact
就这种文化的冲击和语言的冲击
It was this cultural shock and the shock of the language.
让 她 不是 很 享受 加拿大 或者 说 北美 的 生活
let|her|not|very|enjoy|Canada|or|say|North America|attributive marker|life
让她不是很享受加拿大或者说北美的生活
It made her not really enjoy life in Canada or North America.
您 对 这个 有 担心 吗 没有
you|towards|this|have|worry|question marker|no
您对这个有担心吗 没有
Are you worried about this? No.
我 任何 担心 没有
I|any|worry|do not have
我任何担心没有
I have no worries.
因为 您 语言 好 还是 我 语言 不好
because|you|language|good|or|I|language|not good
因为您语言好还是 我语言不好
Is it because your language is good or my language is not good?
我 语言 因为 我 是 你 想 我 66岁
I|language|because|I|am|you|think|I|66 years old
我语言因为我是 你想我66岁
My language is because I am 66 years old.
我 那个 年代 正好 是 文革 的时候
I|that|era|just|is|Cultural Revolution|time
我那个年代正好是文革的时候
I was exactly in that era during the Cultural Revolution.
这个 语言 肯定 是 没有 什么
this|language|definitely|is|not have|anything
这个语言肯定是没有什么
This language definitely has nothing special.
但是 我 是 觉得 我 更 喜欢
but|I|am|feel|I|more|like
但是我是觉得 我更喜欢
But I feel that I prefer.
这种 西方 的 这种 文化
this kind of|Western|attributive marker|this kind of|culture
这种西方的这种文化
This kind of Western culture.
比较 自由 比较 包容
relatively|freedom|relatively|tolerance
比较自由 比较包容
It's relatively free and inclusive.
这里 边 很多 这种 空间 我 更 喜欢 一些
here|side|many|this kind of|space|I|more|like|some
这里边很多这种空间 我更喜欢一些
There is a lot of space here that I prefer.
而且 从 我 个人 的 特个 特点 来讲
moreover|from|I|personal|attributive marker|specific|characteristics|speaking
而且从我个人的特个特点来讲
Moreover, from my personal characteristics,
也 不是 那种 整天 逮 这个 人
also|not|that kind of|all day|catch|this|person
也不是那种整天逮这个人
I am not the type of person who spends all day bothering someone.
就 和 人 就 唠唠叨叨 的 这种
just|and|people|just|nagging|attributive marker|this kind
就和人就唠唠叨叨的这种
I prefer not to be nagging at people.
更 喜欢 做 这种 创意性 的
more|like|do|this kind of|creativity|attributive marker
更喜欢做这种创意性的
I enjoy doing creative things.
而且 对于 欧美 这边 这种 对于 创新 的 鼓励
moreover|regarding|Europe and America|here|this kind of|towards|innovation|attributive marker|encouragement
而且对于欧美这边这种 对于创新的鼓励
And I appreciate the encouragement for innovation here in Europe and America.
这种 叫 什么 氛围 我 也 更 喜欢
this kind of|called|what|atmosphere|I|also|more|like
这种叫什么 氛围 我也更喜欢
What is this atmosphere called? I like it more.
就是 大家 的 没事 能够 做 一些 创新 的 事
just|everyone|attributive marker|no problem|can|do|some|innovation|attributive marker|things
就是大家的没事能够做一些创新的事
It's just that everyone can do some innovative things when they have nothing to do.
能 琢磨 一些 把 这个 事情 做 得 更 好 更 完美
can|ponder|some|make|this|matter|do|degree marker|more|good|more|perfect
能琢磨一些 把这个事情做得更好更完美
We can think of ways to do this better and more perfectly.
正好 是 适合 我
just right|is|suitable|me
正好是适合我
It just happens to suit me.
而且 这里 的 生活 方式 也 都 比较 简单
moreover|here|attributive marker|lifestyle|way|also|all|relatively|simple
而且这里的生活方式也都比较简单
Moreover, the lifestyle here is also quite simple.
大家 都 很 简单 都 彬彬有礼 的
everyone|all|very|simple|all|courteous|attributive marker
大家都很简单 都彬彬有礼的
Everyone is very simple and polite.
也 没有 什么 家长里短
also|not have|anything|trivial matters
也没有什么家长里短
There are no family dramas.
或者 是 你 来 攀比 我 来 显摆 的 都 没有
or|is|you|come|compare|I|to|show off|attributive marker|all|none
或者是你来攀比 我来显摆的都没有
There is no comparing or showing off.
这些 各种 我 就 觉得 特别 喜欢
these|various|I|just|feel|especially|like
这些各种我就觉得特别喜欢
I particularly like all these things.
这 就是 生活 的 真正 的 价值 的 地方
this|is|life|attributive marker|true|attributive marker|value|attributive marker|place
这就是生活的真正的价值的地方
This is the true value of life.
而 不是 我 就 依靠 和 我 一些 什么
but|not|I|just|rely on|and|me|some|what
而不是我就依靠和我一些什么
Rather than relying on me and some things of mine.
是 有 的 说 是 年轻 的 时候 靠 梦想
is|have|attributive marker|say|is|young|attributive marker|time|rely on|dreams
是 有的说是 年轻的时候靠梦想
Some say that when young, one relies on dreams.
年老 了 是 靠 回忆
old|emphasis marker|is|rely on|memories
年老了是靠回忆
When old, one relies on memories.
一 靠 回忆 就 要 找 人 找 什么 伙伴 活下去
one|rely|memories|just|need|find|people|find|what|companions|survive
一靠回忆就要找人找什么伙伴活下去
Once you rely on memories, you need to find someone, find some partners to live on.
我 不是 那种 而且 更 多 的 时候 还 喜欢 独处
I|am not|that kind of|and|more|many|attributive marker|time|also|like|solitude
我不是那种 而且更多的时候还喜欢独处
I am not that kind of person, and more often I prefer solitude.
做 一些 思考 也 挺 好 的
do|some|thinking|also|quite|good|emphasis marker
做一些思考也挺好的
It's quite good to do some thinking.
很多 咱们 频道 的 观众 都 觉得
many|our|channel|attributive marker|audience|all|feel
很多咱们频道的观众都觉得
Many of our channel's viewers feel that way.
30 多岁 我 40 多岁 了
years old|I|years old|emphasis marker
30多岁 我40多岁了
I'm in my 30s, and I'm over 40.
这个 岁数 太 大 了 不能 移民 了
this|age|too|old|emphasis marker|cannot|immigrate|emphasis marker
这个岁数太大了不能移民了
This age is too old to immigrate.
您 66岁 都 觉得 我 这个 一点 没 觉得
you|66 years old|all|feel|I|this|at all|not|feel
您66岁都觉得 我这个一点没觉得
You are 66 years old and don't feel that way at all.
这个 年龄 什么 只不过 可能 你 加拿大 政府
this|age|what|just|possibly|you|Canada|government
这个年龄什么 只不过可能你加拿大政府
This age is just something that the Canadian government might consider.
不会 觉得 你 的 年龄 大
not|feel|your|attributive marker|age|big
不会觉得你的年龄大
They might not think your age is a big deal.
是不是 如果 假如 说 是 申请 个 移民
is it|if|suppose|say|is|apply|one|immigration
是不是 如果假如说是申请个移民
Isn't it true that if you were to apply for immigration?
会 觉得 还有 个 什么 年龄 怎么样
will|feel|still have|a|what|age|how
会觉得还有个什么年龄怎么样
They would think about what age you are.
我 没有 具体 的 了解
I|do not have|specific|attributive marker|understanding
我没有具体的了解
I don't have specific knowledge about it.
我 一点 都 没 我 觉得 我 觉得 年轻 也 是 一样 的
I|at all|emphasis marker|not|I|feel|I|feel|young|also|is|the same|attributive marker
我一点都没我觉得 我觉得年轻也是一样的
I don't feel any different, I think being young is the same.
没有 什么 完全 是 一样 的
no|anything|completely|is|the same|attributive marker
没有什么 完全是一样的
Nothing is completely the same.
一点 差别 都 没有 您 来 这 几天 了
a little|difference|at all|have not|you|come|these|days|emphasis marker
一点差别都没有 您来这几天了
There is not a bit of difference, you have been here for a few days.
25号 快 10天 了 25号 到 这里
25th|almost|10 days|emphasis marker|25th|to|here
25号 快10天了 25号到这里
It's been almost 10 days since the 25th, since you arrived here on the 25th.
24号 到 这里 您 这次 来
24th|to|here|you|this time|come
24号到这里 您这次来
You arrived here on the 24th this time.
主要 就是 考察 一下 项目 是 吧
main|just|assess|a bit|project|is|right
主要就是考察一下项目是吧
The main purpose is to examine the project, right?
对 主要 我 就 为 项目 的 事 过来
regarding|main|I|just|for|project|attributive marker|matter|come over
对 主要我就为项目的事过来
Yes, mainly I came over for the project.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=7.59 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=3.23
en:AsVK4RNK
openai.2025-01-22
ai_request(all=315 err=0.00%) translation(all=262 err=0.38%) cwt(all=2047 err=3.32%)