第15课 课文二
Lektion 15 Lektion 2
Lesson 15 Text 2
Leçon 15 Leçon 2
Lezione 15 Lezione 2
Урок 15 Урок 2
Lektion 15 Lektion 2
马大为 : 林娜 , 早 !
Ma Dawei: Lin Na, early!
好久不见 , 你 回 英国 了 吗 ?
Long time no see, have you returned to the UK?
久しぶりです、イギリスに帰りましたか?
林娜 : 我 没有 回 英国 , 我 去 上海 了 。
Lin Na: I didn't go back to the UK, I went to Shanghai.
昨天 刚回 北京 。
I just returned to Beijing yesterday.
马 大为 : 刚才 宋华来 了 , 他 也 问 我 , 林娜 去 哪儿 了 ?
MA TAIWEI (auf Kantonesisch): Song Hua kam gerade hierher und fragte mich, wohin Linna gegangen sei.
Ma Dawei: Just now Song Hua came, he also asked me, where did Linna go?
林娜 : 我 给 宋华 写信 了 , 他 怎么 不 知道 ?
LINA: Ich habe an Song Hua geschrieben. Warum weiß er nichts davon?
Lin Na: I wrote to Song Hua. Why didn’t he know?
他 现在 在 哪儿 ?
Where is he now?
马 大为 : 他 回 宿舍 了 。
Ma Dawei: He went back to the dormitory.
上海 怎么样 ?
How about Shanghai?
听说 这 两年 上海 发展 得 非常 快 , 是不是 ?
I heard that Shanghai has developed very fast in the past two years, isn’t it?
林娜 : 是 啊 , 上海 很大 , 也 非常 漂亮 。
Lin Na: Yes, Shanghai is very big and very beautiful.
那儿 银行 多 , 商场 也 多 , 我 很 喜欢 上海 。
There are many banks there, there are many shopping malls, I like Shanghai very much.
马 大为 : 上海 东西 贵不贵 ?
Ma Dawei: Is Shanghai expensive?
林娜 : 东西 不 太贵 。
Lin Na: Things are not too expensive.
上海 人 做 衣服 做 得 很 好 , 我 买 了 很多 件 。
The Shanghainese did a good job of doing clothes. I bought a lot of pieces.
马 大为 : 上海 人 喜欢 说 上海 话 , 他们 普通话 说 得 怎么样 ?
Ma Dawei: Shanghainese like to speak Shanghainese. How do they speak Mandarin?
林娜 : 他们 普通话 说 得 很 好 , 年轻人 英语 也 说 得 很 流利 。
Lin Na: They speak Mandarin very well, and young people speak English fluently.
马 大为 : 你学 没学 上海 话 ?
Ma Dawei: You didn't learn Shanghainese?
林娜 : 学了 。
Lin Na: I learned.
我会 说 “ 阿拉 勿 懂 ”。
I will say "Allah does not understand."
马 大为 : 你 说 什么 ?
Ma Dawei: What do you say?
我 不 懂 。
I don't understand.
林娜 : 这 就是 上海 话 的 “ 我 不 懂 ”。
Lin Na: This is the "I don't understand" in Shanghai dialect.