第18课 课文二
Lektion 18 Lektion 2
Lesson 18 Lesson 2
Leçon 18 Leçon 2
第18課 Lesson 2
Урок 18 Урок 2
丁力波 : 大为 , 现在 该 去 海关 办 你 的 事儿 了 。
Ding Libo: Dawei, it is time to go to the customs office to do your business.
从 这儿 怎么 去 海关 ?
How do you go to customs from here?
马 大为 : 海关 在 …… 我 想想 , 叫 什么 门 。
Ma Dawei: Customs is... I think about it, what is the door.
丁力波 : 看 , 这儿 有 803 路 公共汽车 , 经过 前门 。
Ding Libo: Look, there are 803 buses here, passing the front door.
马 大为 : 对 , 好像 是 前门 吧 。
Ma Dawei: Yes, it seems to be the front door.
Ma Dawei:はい、正面玄関のようです。
车来 了 , 咱们 先上去 。
The car is coming, let's go up first.
車が来ています、最初に上がりましょう。
* * * *
* * * *
售票员 : 请 大家 往里 走 。
Ticket seller: Please go inside.
下 一站 , 前门 。
Next stop, front door.
次の停車駅、銭門。
下车 的 乘客 请 拿 好 自己 的 东西 ; 刚 上车 的 乘客 请 刷卡 , 没卡 的 请 买票 。
Passengers getting off the bus, please take your own things; passengers who have just got on the bus, please swipe your card, if you don't have a card, please buy a ticket.
马 大为 : 小姐 , 请问 海关 是不是 在 前门 ?
Ma Dawei: Miss, is the customs at the front door?
Ma Dawei: Mlle, est la douane à la porte d'entrée?
售票员 : 海关 是 在 建国门 , 不是 在 前门 。
Ticket seller: The customs is at Jianguomen, not at the front door.
丁力波 : 我们 坐 错车 了 。
Ding Libo: We took the wrong car.
售票员 : 没关系 , 您 可以 在 前门 下车 , 在 那儿 换 地铁 到 建国门 。
Ticket seller: It doesn't matter, you can get off at the front door and change the subway to Jianguomen.
马 大为 : 没有 坐错 ?
Ma Dawei: Did you sit wrong?
Ma Dawei:あなたは間違って座っていましたか?
好极了 !
great!
买 两张 到 前门 的 。
Buy two to the front door.
正面玄関まで2つ買う。
售票员 : 一块 一张 。
Ticket seller: One piece.
您 这 是 五 块 , 找 您 三 块 。
You are five, looking for three of you.
请 拿 好票 。
Please take the ticket.
丁力波 : 大为 , 你 说 昨天 邮局 的 工作人员 告诉 你 了 , 你 听懂 了 没有 ?
Ding Libo: Dawei, you said that the staff of the post office told you yesterday, did you understand?
马 大为 : 我 听懂 了 , 可是 记错 了 。
Ma Dawei: I understand, but I remember it wrong.
Ma Dawei:わかりましたが、間違って覚えていました。
丁力波 : 我得查 一查 : 你 把 护照 带来 了 吗 ?
Ding Libo: I have to check it out: Have you brought your passport?
马 大为 : 当然 带来 了 , 你 放心 吧 !
Ma Dawei: Of course brought it, you can rest assured!
丁力波 : 包裹 通知单 呢 ?
Ding Libo: What about the parcel notice?
Ding Libo:パッケージ通知はどうですか?
马 大为 : 糟糕 , 我 把 包裹 通知单 忘 了 。
Ma Dawei: Oops, I forgot the package notice.