第18课 阅读与复述
Lektion 18 Lesen und Nacherzählen
Lesson 18: Reading and Retelling
Leçon 18 Lecture et reformulation
Lezione 18 Lettura e rielaborazione
Урок 18 Чтение и пересказ
聪明 的 儿子
Smart son
Hijo inteligente
1. 寄 信
Send a letter
Enviar una carta
爸爸 写 了 两 封 信 , 一 封 信 的 信封 是 大 的 , 一封 是 小 的 。
Dad wrote two letters. The envelope of a letter is big, and the one is small.
Papá escribió dos cartas. El sobre de una carta es grande y la otra es pequeña.
他 让 儿子 去 邮局 寄 。
He asked his son to go to the post office.
Le pidió a su hijo que fuera a la oficina de correos.
过 了 一会儿 , 儿子 回家 了 。
After a while, the son went home.
Al cabo de un rato, el hijo se fue a casa.
爸爸 问 :“ 你 把 信 寄 了 吗 ?
Dad asked: "Have you sent the letter?
Papá preguntó: "¿Has enviado la carta?
” 儿子 说 :“ 寄 了 。
The son said: "Send it."
爸爸 , 您 把 邮票 贴错 了 。
Dad, you posted the stamp wrong.
Papá, publicaste mal el sello.
お父さん、あなたは間違ったものにスタンプを押しました。
往 西安 寄 的 信 是 小 的 , 您 贴 了 十块钱 邮票 ; 往 加拿大 寄 的 信 是 大 的 , 您 贴 了 一块 二 毛钱 邮票 。
The letter sent to Xi'an is small, you posted a ten-dollar stamp; the letter sent to Canada is big, you posted a two-dollar stamp.
La carta enviada a Xi'an es pequeña, usted publicó una estampilla de diez dólares, la carta enviada a Canadá es grande, publicó una estampilla de dos dólares.
” 爸爸 问 儿子 :“ 你 把 邮票 换 了 吗 ?
Dad asked his son: "Have you changed the stamp?"
Papá le preguntó a su hijo: "¿Has cambiado el sello?"
” 儿子 说 :“ 您 已经 贴 好 邮票 了 , 我 不能 换 邮票 , 我 把 里边 的 信 换 了 。
The son said: "You have already stamped the stamp. I can't change the stamp. I changed the letter inside."
「息子は言った:「あなたはすでにスタンプを入れました、私はスタンプを変えることができません、私は中の手紙を変えました。
”
2. 把 我 寄 去
2\. Send me
爸爸 买来 一套 音乐 光盘 , 说 :“ 把 这套 光盘 给 奶奶 , 她 喜欢 听 音乐 。
Dad bought a set of music CDs and said, "Give this set of discs to Grandma, she likes to listen to music.
” 他 包 好 光盘 , 贴 上 邮票 , 和 儿子 一起 到 邮局 把 光盘 寄 了 。
He wrapped the CD, stamped it, and sent the CD to the post office with his son.
过 了 两个 星期 , 奶奶 来信 了 , 他 说 :“ 下个月 让 我 的 小孙子 到 上海 来 玩儿 吧 , 我 很 想 他 。
After two weeks, my grandmother wrote a letter. He said: "Let my little grandson come to Shanghai next month to play, I miss him very much.
Después de dos semanas, mi abuela escribió una carta que decía: "Deja que mi nieto venga a Shanghái el próximo mes para jugar, lo extraño mucho".
” 爸爸 想 了 一会儿 , 对 儿子 说 :“ 下个月 我 和 你 妈妈 都 很 忙 , 谁 送 你 去 啊 ?
Dad thought for a while and said to his son: "I am very busy with your mother next month. Who will send you there?"
Papá pensó por un momento y le dijo a su hijo: "Estoy muy ocupado con tu madre el próximo mes. ¿Quién te enviará allí?"
” 儿子 说 :“ 没关系 , 爸爸 , 您 在 我 身上 贴 上 邮票 , 把 我 寄 去 !
The son said: "It doesn't matter, Dad, you put a stamp on me and sent me!"
息子は言った、「お父さん、あなたは私にスタンプを押して送ってくれます!」
”
3. 爸爸 没有 帮 我
3\. Dad didn't help me.
3\. Papá no me ayudó.
儿子 每天 的 练习 都 做 得 不 对 , 可是 昨天 的 练习 都 做 对 了 。
My son's daily practice was not done right, but yesterday's practice was done right.
La práctica diaria de mi hijo no se hizo bien, pero la práctica de ayer se hizo bien.
老师 很 高兴 , 问 他 :“ 每天 你 练习 都 做 得 不好 , 为什么 昨天 做 得 很 好 ?
The teacher was very happy and asked him: "You don't do well every day. Why did you do well yesterday?
La maestra estaba muy feliz y le preguntó: "No te va bien todos los días. ¿Por qué te fue bien ayer?
你 爸爸 昨天 一定 帮助 你 了 。
Your father must have helped you yesterday.
” 儿子 说 :“ 没有 。
The son said: "No.
老师 , 我 爸爸 昨天 上 没有 回家 , 我 想 我 应该 自己 做 了 。 ”
Teacher, my father didn't go home yesterday, I think I should do it myself.
Maestro, mi padre no se fue a casa ayer, creo que debería hacerlo yo mismo.