电灯泡
Electric light bulb
gloeilamp
żarówka
青青 : 胡子 , 中秋节 到 我家 赏月 吧 ?
Qingqing: Beard, why don't you come to my house for the Mid-Autumn Festival?
胡子 : 我 不想 当 电灯泡 。
Beard: I don't want to be a light bulb.
青青 : 我 和 老马 已经 是 老夫老妻 了 。
Qing Qing: My old horse and I are already my old wife and wife.
胡子 : 那 我 就 不 客气 啦 , 有 蛋黄 月饼 吗 ?
Beard: Then I'm welcome. Do you have egg yolk moon cakes?
青青 : 当然 有 了 , 我 知道 你 就 好 这 一口 。
Qingqing: Of course I do. I know you're good.
今天 , 我们 的 话题 是 —— 电灯泡 。
这里 “ 电灯泡 ” 不是 我们 家里 用 的 会 发光 照明 的 灯 。
The "light bulb" here is not a light-emitting lamp used in our homes.
电灯泡 的 另 一个 意思 是 “ 给 情侣 、 夫妻 谈情说爱 带来 不 方便 的 人 ”。
The other meaning of the light bulb is "to bring inconvenience to couples, couples, and love."
比如 “ 你们 俩 去 看 电影吧 , 我 不当 电灯泡 了 。
For example, "You two go to the movies, I'm not a light bulb anymore.
意思 是 , 我 不想 当 妨碍 你们 谈情说爱 的 人 。
It means that I don't want to be in the way of your lovemaking.
再 比如 ,“ 你 这个 电灯泡 好亮 呀 !
For another example, "You light bulb is so bright!
意思 是 , 你 给 别人 谈情说爱 带来 了 很大 的 不 方便 。
It means that you have brought great inconvenience to others to talk about love.
回到 短文 。
Back to the short text.
我 邀请 胡子 中秋节 来 我家 赏月 。
“ 赏月 ” 就是 看 月亮 的 意思 ,“ 赏 ” 是 很 仔细 很 认真 的 看 的 意思 。
我们 还 可以 说 “ 赏花 ”、“ 赏菊 ”、“ 赏雪 ”。
We can also say "flower appreciation", "chrysanthemum appreciation" and "snow appreciation".
中秋节 的 时候 , 月亮 非常 圆 , 而且 很 明亮 。
During the Mid-Autumn Festival, the moon is very full and bright.
中国 人 喜欢 家人 、 朋友 在 一起 赏月 , 欣赏 美丽 的 月亮 。
Chinese people like to enjoy the beautiful moon with family and friends.
所以 我 邀请 胡子 中秋节 来 我家 赏月 。
而 胡子 说 “ 我 不想 当 电灯泡 。
And the mustache said "I don't want to be a light bulb.
” 意思 是 , 我 不想 给 你们 夫妻 谈情说爱 带来 不 方便 。
"It means that I do not want to make it inconvenient for you couples to have sex.
接着 我 说 “ 我 和 老马 已经 是 老夫老妻 了 。
Then I said, "Old Ma and I are already an old married couple.
这里 “ 老夫老妻 ” 意思 是 已经 结婚 很久 了 , 不是 刚刚 结婚 或者 正在 谈恋爱 的 情侣 。
Here "old husband and wife" means a couple who has been married for a long time, not a couple who has just been married or is in a relationship.
我 的 意思 是 胡子 不会 妨碍 我 和 老马 , 也 不会 是 一个 电灯泡 。
I mean the beard won't get in the way of me and the old horse, nor will it be a light bulb.
听 了 我 的 回答 , 胡子 说 :“ 那 我 就 不 客气 啦 ”, 意思 是 他 接受 了 我 的 邀请 。
After hearing my answer, Hu Zi said: "Then I'm not welcome", which means he accepted my invitation.
这里 “ 客气 ” 就是 “ 太 礼貌 ” 的 意思 。
Here, "polite" means "too polite."
“ 客气 ” 有 的 时候 让 中国 人 觉得 关系 太远 , 不是 朋友 。
"Polite" sometimes makes the Chinese feel that the relationship is too far away, not friends.
比如 , 我们 知道 , 有人 说 “ 谢谢 ” 的 时候 , 我们 可以 回答 “ 不 客气 ”。
For example, we know that when someone says "thank you," we can say "no thank you".
意思 是 , 我们 是 朋友 , 不 需要 太 礼貌 。
It means that we are friends and don't need to be too polite.
我们 还 说 ,“ 别 客气 ”、“ 太 客气 ”。
记住 了 吗 ?
胡子 又 问 :“ 有 蛋黄 月饼 吗 ?
Huzi asked again: "Do you have egg yolk mooncakes?
” 什么 意思 呢 ?
现在 的 月饼 有 很多 种类 , 有 蛋黄 月饼 , 有 豆沙月饼 , 有 枣泥 月饼 , 还有 冰激凌 月饼 。
Nowadays, there are many kinds of mooncakes, including egg yolk mooncakes, bean paste mooncakes, date paste mooncakes, and ice cream mooncakes.
这些 都 指 的 是 月饼 中间 的 馅料 。
These all refer to the filling in the middle of the mooncake.
而 胡子 问 我 有没有 蛋黄 馅料 的 月饼 。
And Beard asked me if I had any mooncakes with egg yolk filling.
所以 他 就 问 : 有 蛋黄 月饼 吗 ?
我 回答 说 “ 当然 有 了 , 我 知道 你 就 好 这 一口 。
I replied, "Of course I do, I know you like it.
注意 哦 , 这里 的 “ 好 ” 读 第四声 ,hào, 是 “ 喜欢 ” 的 意思 。
Note, the "good" here reads the fourth tone, hào, which means "like".
“ 好 这 一口 ” 就是 喜欢 吃 这个 东西 。
这是 一个 比较 地道 的 北京 话 哟 。
比如 , 我 说 ,“ 胡子 , 你 怎么 又 买 天福 号 肘子 了 ?
For example, I said, "Beard, why did you buy the elbows from Tin Fu again?
”,
胡子 回答 说 “ 没 办法 , 我 就 好 这 一口 。
Beard replied, "No way, I'll just take it.
意思 是 ,“ 没 办法 呀 , 我 喜欢 吃 天福 号 肘子 。
再 比如 ,“ 你 送 小 李 巧克力 吧 , 她 就 好 这 一口 。
For another example, "Send Xiao Li chocolate, she's good for this bite."
意思 是 送 小 李 巧克力 比较 好 , 因为 呀 , 她 喜欢 吃 巧克力 。
我 知道 胡子 喜欢 吃 蛋黄 月饼 , 已经 为 他 准备 了 蛋黄 月饼 了 。
I know that Beard likes egg yolks, and I've already prepared them for him.
所以 这个 中秋节 , 我 和 胡子 和 老马 一起 赏月 的 。
那 他 到底 是不是 电灯泡 呢 ?
好 了 , 今天 的 短文 就 解释 到 这里 了 。
下面 让 我们 再来 听 一遍 用 正常 语速 的 对话 。
青青 : 胡子 , 中秋节 到 我家 赏月 吧 ?
Qingqing: Beard, why don't you come to my house for the Mid-Autumn Festival?
胡子 : 我 不想 当 电灯泡 。
青青 : 我 和 老马 已经 是 老夫老妻 了 。
Ching Ching: Old Ma and I are already an old married couple.
胡子 : 那 我 就 不 客气 啦 , 有 蛋黄 月饼 吗 ?
青青 : 当然 有 了 , 我 知道 你 就 好 这 一口 。