分头 行动
separately|action
Splitting up Action
diviser pour mieux régner
verdeel en heers
青青 : 咦 , 我 的 钱包 不见 了 。
|Oh|||||
Qingqing: Hey, my wallet is gone.
胡子 : 好好 找 找 !
Beard: Look for it!
青青 : 啊 !
我 的 包被 划开 了 。
||my quilt|tore|
My bag was cut open.
钱包 肯定 被 小 偷偷 走 了 。
The wallet must have been stolen by thieves.
胡子 : 钱包 里 有 什么 ?
Beard: What's in the wallet?
青青 : 现金 、 证件 、 银行卡 。
||ID card|
Qingqing: cash, documents, bank cards.
胡子 : 那 我们 分头 行动 , 我 去 报警 , 你 去 挂失 。
||||act|||report to the police|||report loss
Hu Zi: Then we split up, I go to the police, you go to register the loss.
今天 我们 的 短文 对话 非常 紧张 , 大家 听 出来 了 吗 ?
Today, our short essay conversation was very intense, did you get it?
青青 和 胡子 发生 了 什么 事情 , 那 什么 叫 “ 分头 行动 ” 呢 ?
What happened to Qingqing and Hu? What does it mean to "split up"?
我 和 胡子 为什么 要 “ 分头 行动 ?
Why do Beard and I have to "split up"?
好 , 下面 我们 来看 一看 今天 的 单词 。
Okay, let's take a look at today's vocabulary.
第一个 “ 分头 ”, 这个 词 很 有意思 。
The first "split" is a very interesting word.
“ 把头 分开 ”, 实际上 是 “ 几个 人 分成 几个 小组 , 每个 小组 做 一件 事情 的 某 一个 部分 。
head||||||||groups|||||||||
To "split up" is actually to "divide several people into teams, each team doing a part of a thing.
那造 几个 句子 帮助 理解 。
that造||||
Then make a few sentences to help understand.
比如 “ 做饭 ” 的 时候 , 需要 “ 切菜 、 洗菜 、 炒菜 、 准备 餐具 ”
|||||chopping vegetables|washing vegetables|stir-frying||
For example, when "cooking", you need to "cut vegetables, wash vegetables, stir-fry, prepare dishes".
可以 一个 人 切菜 、 两个 人 洗菜 、 一个 人 炒菜 、 两个 人 准备 餐具 。
One person can chop the vegetables, two people can wash the vegetables, one person can stir-fry the vegetables, and two people can prepare the tableware.
这 几个 人 就 叫做 “ 分头 做饭 ”。
These people are called "separate cooking".
再 比如 , 几个 人 一起 准备 节目 , 有 的 人画 图画 , 有 的 人 唱歌 、 有 的 人 跳舞 , 叫做 “ 分头 准备 节目 。
||||||||||drawing||||||||||||
For example, if several people prepare a program together, some draw pictures, some sing, and some dance, it is called "splitting up the preparation of the program.
就是 “ 几个 人 分成 几个 小组 , 每个 人 每个 小组 做 一件 事情 的 某 一个 部分 。
It is "several people divided into teams, and each person and team does a certain part of something.
“ 分头 准备 节目 ”,“ 分头 做饭 ” 等等 。
"Split up and prepare the program", "Split up and cook", etc.
下面 我们 用 “ 分头 + 动词 ” 造句 。
||||make sentences|
Here we make sentences with "split + verb".
嗯 , 我们 可以 说 ,“ 孩子 不见 了 , 我们 分头 找 吧 。
Well, we could say, "The child is gone, let's split up and look for him.
再 比如 ,“ 我们 正在 分头 准备 胡子 的 生日 晚会 。
For example, "We're splitting up to prepare for Beard's birthday party.
“ 行动 ” 这里 是 个 动词 , 就是 “ 做 一件 事 ” 的 意思 。
||||action||||||
"Action" is a verb that means "to do something".
所以 “ 分头 行动 ” 就是 “ 分别 去 做 一件 事情 的 某个 方面 。
|separately||||||||||
So "splitting up" means "doing a certain aspect of a thing separately.
“ 行动 ” 是 个 动词 , 就是 做 一件 事情 的 意思 。
那 “ 分头 行动 ” 就是 分别 去 做 一件 事情 的 某个 方面 。
To "split up" means to do certain aspects of a thing separately.
我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
The sentences in our text are:
胡子 : 那 我们 分头 行动 , 我 去 报警 , 你 去 挂失 。
|||||||report to the police|||report loss
Beard: Let's split up, I'll go to the police, you hang up the car.
好 , 来 学习 第二个 单词 ,“ 钱包 ”, 一般 指 “ 装钱 的 比较 小 的 包 ”。
||||||||money bag|||||
さて、2番目の単語「財布」を学びましょう。これは一般的に「お金のための比較的小さなバッグ」を指します。
装 东西 的 包 还有 很 多种 , 比如 “ 挎包 ”, 可以 挎 在 手上 或者 肩上 的 包 。
||||||||crossbody bag||to carry||||shoulder||
There are many other kinds of bags that contain things, such as "satchels," bags that can be carried on the hands or shoulders.
“ 背包 ” 可以 背 在 背上 的 包 、“ 腰包 ” 可以 系 在 腰 上 的 包 。
|||||||waist bag||tie|||||
A "backpack" is a bag that you can put on your back, and a "fanny pack" is a bag that you can strap on your waist.
我们 说 “ 最近 一直 花钱 , 钱包 已经 扁扁的 了 。
|||||||flat|
We said, "I've been spending a lot of money lately, and my wallet is already flat.
” 意思 是 : 我 钱包 里 已经 没有 钱 了 , 都 花完 了 。
再 比如说 “ 每次 付钱 的 时候 , 他 都 说 忘带 钱包 了 。
For example, "Every time he pays for something, he says he forgot his wallet.
” 呵呵 , 这 可是 一个 大 抠门 。
|||||stingy person
"Oh, that's a big gouge.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
青青 : 咦 , 我 的 钱包 不见 了 。
好 , 来 学习 第三个 单词 “ 小偷 ”, 指 的 是 “ 偷东西 的 人 ”。
Okay, let's learn the third word, "thief," which refers to "a person who steals.
比如 , 我们 说 “ 小偷 在 偷东西 的 时候 被 警察 抓住 了 。
For example, we say, "The thief was caught by the police while he was stealing.
再 比如说 “ 我 的 钱包 被 小 偷偷 走 了 。
Or, for example, "My wallet has been taken by a thief.
课文 中 的 句子 是 :
钱包 肯定 被 小 偷偷 走 了 。
今天 的 最后 一个 单词 ,“ 挂失 ”, 意思 是 “ 重要 的 证件 、 银行卡 丢失 的 时候 向 公安局 、 银行 说明 情况 。
|||||report loss|||||document||lost||||Public Security Bureau||explanation|
The last word of the day, "lost", means "to explain to the public security bureau or bank when an important document or bank card is lost.
让 别人 没有 办法 使用 你 的 证件 或者 银行卡 。
Make it impossible for someone to use your ID or bank card.
” 我们 称 这个 举动 叫做 “ 挂失 ”。
|||report||
"We call this action "hanging up".
比如 , 我们 说 “ 我 的 图书 证 丢 了 , 要 去 图书馆 挂失 。
|||||library card|library card||||||
For example, we say, "I've lost my library card and I need to go to the library to lose it.
再 比如 , 我们 说 “ 我 找到 了 我 的 图书 证 , 要 去 图书馆 取消 挂失 。
||||||||||||||cancel|report of loss
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
The sentences in our text are:
胡子 : 那 我们 分头 行动 , 我 去 报警 , 你 去 挂失 。
Hu Zi: Then we split up, I go to the police, you go to register the loss.
今天 呀 , 青青 发现 钱包 被 小 偷偷 了 , 钱 、 证件 和 银行卡 都 丢 了 。
||||||||||documents|||||
Today, Qingqing found that her wallet had been stolen by a thief and she lost her money, ID and bank card.
胡子 建议 他 去 报警 , 青青 去 挂失 , 我们 分头 行动 , 处理 钱包 被 偷 这件 事 。
Beard suggested that he should go to the police, Qingqing should go to hang up the lost money, and we should split up to deal with the theft of the wallet.
好 , 下面 让 我们 再来 听 一遍 今天 的 内容 。
青青 : 咦 , 我 的 钱包 不见 了 。
Qingqing: Hey, my wallet is gone.
胡子 : 好好 找 找 !
あごひげ:探して!
青青 : 啊 !
我 的 包被 划开 了 。
My bag was cut open.
钱包 肯定 被 小 偷偷 走 了 。
The wallet must have been stolen by thieves.
胡子 : 钱包 里 有 什么 ?
青青 : 现金 、 证件 、 银行卡 。
||ID card|
胡子 : 那 我们 分头 行动 , 我 去 报警 , 你 去 挂失 。
|||||||report to the police|||
Hu Zi: Then we split up, I go to the police, you go to register the loss.