租房(2)
renting a house
Zimmer zu vermieten (2)
Room for rent (2)
Camera in affitto (2)
胡子 : 听说 你 要 出租 房子 ?
||||rent out|
Beard: I heard you're renting out your house?
青青 : 是 的 , 你 想 租 我 的 房子 ?
Green: Yes, you want to rent my house?
胡子 : 我 有 一个 好 朋友 来 北京 看 奥运会 , 能 租给 他 吗 ?
|||||||||||rent to||
Beard: Ein guter Freund von mir kommt nach Peking, um die Olympischen Spiele zu sehen, kann ich ihm den Film ausleihen?
Beard: I have a good friend coming to Beijing to watch the Olympics, can I rent it to him?
青青 : 当然 可以 , 两室 一厅 , 月租金 两千 六 。
|||||monthly rent||
Qingqing: Sure, two rooms and one living room, rent 2,600 per month.
胡子 : 有 冰箱 、 空调 和 洗衣机 吗 ?
|||||washing machine|
Beard: Do you have a refrigerator, air conditioner and washing machine?
青青 : 放 一百个 心 , 家电 齐全 。
||one hundred||appliances|complete
Ching Ching: Beruhigen Sie Ihr Herz, es gibt alle Geräte.
Ching Ching: Put your heart at ease, it's fully equipped with all the appliances.
今天 , 我们 的 话题 是 —— 租房 。
Das Thema unserer heutigen Diskussion ist der Mietwohnungsbau.
Today, our topic is rental housing.
“ 租 ”(rent), 动词 , 意思 是 “ 向 别人 借 东西 , 给 别人 一些 钱 。
"Mieten" (租), ein Verb, das bedeutet "sich von jemandem etwas leihen und jemandem etwas Geld geben".
"Rent" (rent), a verb meaning "to borrow something from someone, to give someone some money.
我们 可以 说 ,“ 租金 ”,“ 租 东西 的 钱 ”
|||rent||||
We can say "rent", "money for renting something".
那 还 可以 说 “ 租车 ”、“ 租房子 ”、“ 租 电视 ”、“ 租 冰箱 ”。
||||renting a car|||||
You can also say "rent a car", "rent a house", "rent a TV", "rent a refrigerator".
例如 ,“ 我 现在 没 钱 , 买不起 房子 , 只能 租房子 。
Zum Beispiel: "Ich habe jetzt kein Geld, ich kann mir kein Haus kaufen und kann nur eines mieten.
For example, "I do not have any money now, I cannot afford to buy a house and I can only rent one.
再 例如 ,“ 我们 周六 可以 租车 , 自己 开车 去 长城 。
Zum Beispiel: "Wir können am Samstag ein Auto mieten und selbst zur Großen Mauer fahren.
And, for example, "We can rent a car on Saturday and drive ourselves to the Great Wall.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
So, the sentence in our text is:
胡子 : 听说 你 要 出租 房子 ?
Beard: I heard you're renting out your house?
青青 : 是 的 , 你 想 租 我 的 房子 ?
Green: Yes, you want to rent my house?
好 , 来 学习 第二个 单词 “ 两室 一厅 ”(two-bedroomonelivingroomapartment)
意思 是 “ 两个 房间 一个 客厅 ” 的 房子
It means "two rooms, one living room" house.
中国 的 房子 还有 “ 一室 一厅 ”,“ 三室一厅 ”,“ 两室 两厅 ”,“ 三室两厅 ” 等等 。
||||||||two living rooms|three bedrooms and two living rooms|
指 的 都 是 卧室 房间 和 客厅 的 数量 。
refers to||||bedroom|rooms||||
Dies bezieht sich auf die Anzahl der Schlafzimmer und Wohnräume.
This refers to the number of bedrooms and living rooms.
例如 ,“ 我 一个 人住 , 一室 一厅 的 房子 就 足够 了 。
For example, "I live alone and a one-bedroom house is enough.
再 比如 ,“ 我要 买 一个 三室一厅 的 房子 , 我 和 老公 一个 卧室 , 孩子 一个 卧室 , 爸妈 一个 卧室 。
And then, for example, "I'm going to buy a three-bedroom house, with one bedroom for me and my husband, one bedroom for the kids, and one bedroom for my mom and dad.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
So, the sentence in our text is:
青青 : 当然 可以 , 两室 一厅 , 月租金 两千 六 。
Qingqing: Sure, two rooms and one living room, rent 2,600 per month.
接下来 , 我们 看 一个 短语 ,“ 月租金 ”(monthlyrentfee)。
Next, we look at the phrase, "monthlyrentfee".
意思 是 “ 每个 月 的 租金 ”, 我们 还 可以 说成 “ 月租 ”。
||||||||||monthly rent
It means "monthly rent", and we can also say "monthly rent".
我们 来 学习 这种 “ 时间 + 名词 ” 的 结构
Let's study this "time + noun" construction.
比如 我们 说 “ 日 租金 ”, 每天 的 租金 ,“ 周 租金 ”, 每周 的 租金 ,“ 年租金 ”, 每年 的 租金 。
|||||||||||||annual rent|||
For example, we say "daily rent", which is the rent for each day, "weekly rent", which is the rent for each week, and "annual rent", which is the rent for each year.
例如 ,“ 我 手机 的 月租金 是 50 元 。
再 例如 ,“ 这套 房子 的 年租金 是 2 万元 。
|||||||ten thousand yuan
那来 听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Hören wir uns den Satz in unserem Text an:
Let's hear the sentence in our text:
接下来 , 一个 单词 “ 齐全 ”(allinreadiness), 是 形容词 , 意思 是 “ 都 有 , 不 缺少 什么 ”。
|||complete|||||||||missing|
例如 ,“ 我 的 车坏 了 , 胡子 带来 了 齐全 的 工具 , 帮 我 修好 了 车 。
For example, "My car broke down, and the mustache brought all the tools to help me fix it.
再 例如 ,“ 他 很 喜欢 写毛笔字 , 房间 里 的 笔墨纸砚 很 齐全 。
|||||calligraphy||||writing brush, ink, paper, inkstone||
For example, "he likes writing with a brush, and his room is well-stocked with ink, paper and inkstones.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
我们 以前 学习 过 “ 放心 ”, 今天 我们 学习 “ 放 一百个 心 ”
We've studied "Don't worry" before, today we'll study "Put your heart at ease".
意思 是 “ 放心 吧 , 绝对 没有 问题 , 一点儿 问题 都 没有 。
||||absolutely||||||
It means, "Don't worry, there is absolutely no problem, no problem at all.
造 两个 句子
Make two sentences.
比如 ,“ 让 胡子 来修 电脑 , 你 放 一百个 心 吧 , 他 肯定 能 修好 。
|||Lai Xiu||||||||||
For example, "If you ask Beard to fix the computer, you can rest assured that he will be able to do it.
再 比如 ,“ 这件 事包 在 我 身上 了 , 你 放 一百个 心 吧 。
|||thing|||||||||
For example, "I'll take care of it, don't worry about it.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
So, the sentence in our text is:
青青 : 放 一百个 心 , 家电 齐全 。
|||||complete
Ching Ching: Put your heart at ease, it's fully equipped with all the appliances.
今天 短文 对话 是 : 我要 出租 一套 房子 , 胡子 的 朋友 来 北京 看 奥运会 。
Today's dialog is: I'm going to rent a house, and a friend of Beard's is coming to Beijing to watch the Olympics.
所以 胡子 想 帮 他 租房子
So, Beard wants to help him rent an apartment.
大家 听到 我 的 房子 是 怎样 的 结构 , 都 有 什么 家用电器 , 一个月 要 租 多少钱 了 吗 ?
||||||||structure||||appliances||||||
Have you heard how my house is structured, what appliances it has, and how much it costs per month?
好 , 下面 让 我们 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 今天 的 短文 。
Okay, let's listen to today's text again in its entirety.
胡子 : 听说 你 要 出租 房子 ?
青青 : 是 的 , 你 想 租 我 的 房子 ?
胡子 : 我 有 一个 好 朋友 来 北京 看 奥运会 , 能 租给 他 吗 ?
青青 : 当然 可以 , 两室 一厅 , 月租金 两千 六 。
胡子 : 有 冰箱 、 空调 和 洗衣机 吗 ?
青青 : 放 一百个 心 , 家电 齐全 。