大熊猫(1)
panda(1)
ジャイアントパンダ (1)
Гигантская панда (1)
胡子 : 青青 , 你 的 T恤 上 怎么 印 了 这么 多只 大熊猫 。
Beard: Qingqing, why are there so many pandas printed on your T-shirt.
青青 : 我要 去 看 刘翔 的 比赛 。
Qingqing: I'm going to watch Liu Xiang's game.
胡子 : 刘翔 和 熊猫 有 什么 关系 ?
Beard: What does Liu Xiang have to do with pandas?
青青 : 都 是 国宝 呀 。
Qing Qing: It's a national treasure.
今天 我们 的 对话 题目 是 —— 大熊猫 。
The topic of our conversation today is - Giant Pandas.
大熊猫 (Panda) 是 只有 中国 有 的 一种 动物 , 它 的 身上 只有 白色 和 黑色 的 毛
Panda is an animal only found in China. It has only white and black fur on its body.
眼睛 的 周围 黑黑的 , 身体 胖胖的 , 非常 非常 的 可爱 。
The eyes are dark around, the body is fat, and it is very, very cute.
大熊猫 的 数量 非常少 , 所以 也 很 珍贵 。
The number of giant pandas is very small, so they are also very precious.
这里 , 我们 注意 , 大熊猫 也 叫 “ 熊猫 ”, 台湾人 叫 它 “ 猫熊 ”
Here, we note that the giant panda is also called "panda", and the Taiwanese call it "cat bear"
我们 用 量词 “ 只 ”,“ 一只 熊猫 ”、“ 两只 熊猫 ”。
We use the quantifiers "only", "one panda", "two pandas".
好 , 开始 我们 今天 的 单词 。
OK, let's start our word today.
第一个 ,“ T恤 ”(t-shirt), 就是 一种 棉布 (cotton) 做 的 上衣 。
The first one, "t-shirt", is a top made of cotton.
运动 或者 出去玩 的 等 轻松 的 时候 穿 的 衣服 。
Clothes to wear when exercising or going out to play.
我们 来 想想 一些 其他 衣服 种类 , 比如 , 内衣 、 衬衫 、 毛衣 、 大衣 等等 。
Let's consider some other types of clothing, such as underwear, shirts, sweaters, coats, and so on.
比如 , 我们 说 “ 上班 的 时候 每天 都 穿 西装 、 打领带 , 周末 在家 就 穿 T恤 和 牛仔裤 。
For example, we say "wear a suit and tie every day at work and a T-shirt and jeans at home on the weekends.
再 比如 , 我们 说 “ 昨天 我 买 了 两件 T恤 , 我 一件 , 老公 一件 , 我们 可以 穿 情侣 T恤 。
For another example, we say "I bought two T-shirts yesterday, one for me and one for my husband, and we can wear couples T-shirts.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Then the sentence in our text is:
胡子 : 青青 , 你 的 T恤 上 怎么 印 了 这么 多只 大熊猫 。
Beard: Qingqing, why are so many pandas printed on your T-shirt?
好 , 来 学习 第二个 单词 “ 印 ”。
Okay, let's learn the second word, "India".
“ 印 ” 在 这里 是 动词 , 是 “ 在 某个 东西 上 留下 一些 文字 、 图形 等 ”。
"Print" is the verb here, "to leave some text, graphics, etc. on something".
比如 ,“ 我 在 他 脸上 印 了 一个 红色 的 嘴 。
For example, "I put a red mouth on his face.
再 比如 , 我们 说 “ 我 在 合同 上印 了 我 的 名字 。
Another example, we say, "I have my name printed on the contract.
那 “ 印 ” 还有 “ 打印 ”、“ 复印 ”、“ 印刷 ” 的 意思 。
That "print" also means "print", "copy", and "print".
比如 ,“ 这 本书 很 好 , 要 再 印 三千 本 。
For example, "This book is so good, three thousand more copies are going to be printed.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Then the sentence in our text is:
胡子 : 青青 , 你 的 T恤 上 怎么 印 了 这么 多只 大熊猫 。
Hu Zi: Qing Qing, why do you have so many pandas printed on your T-shirt?
来 学习 第三个 单词 ,“ 关系 ”(relationship), 名词 , 意思 是 “A 和 B 的 联系 , 相同点 、 不同点 等 ”。
Come and learn the third word, "relationship", a noun, meaning "A and B's connection, similarities, differences, etc.".
我们 常说 “A 和 B 有 关系 ,”“A 和 B 没关系 。
We often say "A has a relationship with B," "A has nothing to do with B.
那么 造 两个 句子 帮助 理解 。
Then make two sentences to help understand.
比如 ,“ 这件 事是 我 做 的 , 和 胡子 没有 关系 。
Like, "I did this, it has nothing to do with the beard.
或者 呢 ?
Or what?
“ 我 和 胡子 是 朋友 关系 。
"My beard and I are friends.
注意 , 这里 的 “ 没关系 ” 是 “ 没有 联系 ” 的 意思 , 不是 我们 说 “ 对不起 、 没关系 ” 的 意思 。
Note that "it's okay" here means "no contact", not what we mean by "sorry, it's okay".
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Then the sentence in our text is:
胡子 : 刘翔 和 熊猫 有 什么 关系 ?
Beard: What does Liu Xiang have to do with pandas?
好 , 来 学习 最后 一个 单词 是 “ 国宝 ”。
Well, the last word to learn is "national treasure".
就是 “ 国家 的 宝贝 ” 的 意思 。
It means "baby of the country".
比如 ,“ 熊猫 ” 只有 中国 有 , 而且 很 珍贵 , 所以 是 中国 的 国宝 。
For example, "Pandas" are only found in China, and they are very precious, so they are China's national treasures.
那 澳大利亚 的 袋鼠 也 是 澳大利亚 的 国宝 。
The Australian kangaroo is also a national treasure of Australia.
意大利 的 《 蒙娜丽莎 的 微笑 》 这幅 画 也 是 意大利 的 国宝 。
Italy's "Mona Lisa Smile" This painting is also a national treasure of Italy.
比如 , 我们 可以 说 “ 去 故宫 参观 的 时候 可以 看到 很多 中国 的 国宝 。
For example, we can say, "When you visit the Forbidden City, you can see many Chinese national treasures.
再 比如 , 我们 说 “ 姚明 就 像 国宝 一样 , 大家 都 很 喜欢 他 。
Another example, we said, "Yao Ming is like a national treasure, everyone likes him very much.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Then the sentence in our text is:
青青 : 都 是 国宝 呀 。
Qingqing: They are all national treasures.
今天 , 我 穿 了 一件 有 很多 大熊猫 的 衣服 去 看 刘翔 的 比赛
Today, I wore a dress with a lot of pandas to watch Liu Xiang's game
胡子 觉得 很 奇怪 , 他 想不出 熊猫 和 刘翔 有 什么 关系
Beard thought it was strange, he couldn't think of any relationship between Panda and Liu Xiang
最后 呀 , 我 和 胡子 说 , 因为 熊猫 和 刘翔 都 是 我们 中国 的 国宝 。
Finally, I told the beard, because panda and Liu Xiang are both national treasures of our country.
其实 呀 , 我 是 开玩笑 的 , 因为 很 喜欢 熊猫 , 所以 穿 了 熊猫 的 T恤 。
Actually, I was joking, because I like pandas very much, so I wore a panda T-shirt.
大家 呢 , 大熊猫 和 刘翔 , 你 更 喜欢 哪 一个 ?
How about everyone, giant panda and Liu Xiang, which one do you prefer?
那么 好 , 让 我们 再 来 完整 的 听 一下 今天 的 对话
Well, let's listen to today's conversation in its entirety again
胡子 : 青青 , 你 的 T恤 上 怎么 印 了 这么 多只 大熊猫 。
青青 : 我要 去 看 刘翔 的 比赛 。
胡子 : 刘翔 和 熊猫 有 什么 关系 ?
青青 : 都 是 国宝 呀 。