请问 怎样 去 水立方
How to get to the water cube
¿Cómo llegar al Cubo de Agua?
Comment se rendre au Water Cube ?
Come si arriva al Water Cube?
ウォーターキューブへの行き方は?
Как добраться до Водного куба?
青青 : 劳驾 , 请问 怎样 去 水立方 ?
Qingqing: Excuse me, how do I get to Water Cube?
志愿者 : 您 可以 乘坐 奥运 专线 公交车 。
青青 : 除了 公交车 以外 , 还有 别的 办法 吗 ?
Qing Qing: Is there any other way besides the bus?
志愿者 : 还 可以 乘坐 地铁 。
Volunteers: You can also take the subway.
青青 : 除了 公交车 和 地铁 以外 , 还有 别的 办法 吗 ?
Qing Qing: Is there any other way besides bus and subway?
志愿者 : 这个 …… 还 可以 乘坐 出租车 。
Volunteer: This... You can also take a taxi.
今天 , 我们 的 对话 是 我 和 奥运会 的 志愿者 。
Today, our conversation is with me and the Olympic volunteers.
北京 奥运会 多 了 很多 奥运场馆 , 许多 人 不 清楚 应该 怎样 去 , 所以 只能 向 志愿者 请教 了 。
There are many Olympic venues in the Beijing Olympics. Many people do n’t know how to go, so they can only consult with volunteers.
那么 好 , 下面 是 我们 来 学习 今天 的 第一个 单词 。
So good, here is our first word to learn today.
“ 劳驾 ”(excuseme), 这个 词是 很 常用 的 , 表示 很 客气 的 意思 , 有 “ 对不起 , 麻烦 你 ” 的 意思 。
The word "excuseme" is very common and means very polite, meaning "sorry, trouble you".
例如 , 我们 可以 说 “ 劳驾 , 请问 天安门 在 哪里 ?
For example, we can say "Excuse me, where is Tiananmen Square?
再 例如 , 我们 可以 说 “ 劳驾 , 您 能 帮 我 搬 一个 箱子 吗 ?
For another example, we could say, "Excuse me, can you help me carry a box?
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Then the sentence in our text is:
青青 : 劳驾 , 请问 怎样 去 水立方 ?
Qingqing: Excuse me, how can I get to the Water Cube?
第二个 单词 ,“ 别 ”(other), 意思 是 “ 另外 的 , 不同 的 ”。
The second word, "other," means "other, different."
例如 , 我们 可以 说 “ 请问 , 这件 衣服 有没有 别的 颜色 ?
For example, we can say "Excuse me, is this dress available in other colors?
再 例如 , 我们 可以 说 “ 这个 办法 不能 解决问题 , 我们 想想 别的 办法 。
For another example, we can say, "This solution doesn't solve the problem, let's think of something else.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Then the sentence in our text is:
青青 : 除了 公交车 以外 , 还有 别的 办法 吗 ?
Qingqing: Besides the bus, is there any other way?
第三个 单词 “ 地铁 ”(subway),“ 地下铁路 ” 的 “ 简称 ”。
The third word, "subway," is short for "underground railroad."
现在 , 中国 很多 城市 都 有 了 “ 地铁 ”,“ 地铁 ” 是 中国 人 出门 的 重要 交通工具 。
Now, many cities in China have "subway", and "subway" is an important means of transportation for Chinese people to go out.
我们 可以 说 “ 搭乘 地铁 ”, 也 可以 说 “ 乘坐 地铁 ”, 还 可以 说 ,“ 换乘 地铁 ”。
We can say "take the subway," we can say, "take the subway," or we can say, "change to the subway."
例如 ,“ 欢迎 乘坐 地铁 1 号线 , 下站 是 复兴门 站 , 可以 换成 地铁 2 号线 。
For example, "Welcome to take Metro Line 1, the next stop is Fuxingmen Station, you can change to Metro Line 2.
再 例如 ,“ 早上 上班 高峰 时间 , 地铁 比 公交车 还 拥挤 。
For another example, "The subway is more crowded than the bus during rush hour in the morning.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Then the sentence in our text is:
志愿者 : 还 可以 乘坐 地铁 。
Volunteers: You can also take the subway.
最后 , 我们 学习 一个 句型 “ 除了 A 以外 ”(except…), 意思 是 “ 除去 A, 不 考虑 A”。
Finally, we learn a sentence pattern "except A" (except ...), which means "remove A, don't consider A".
早 两个 句子 帮助 理解 。
Two sentences earlier help understanding.
例如 , 我们 说 “ 除了 西瓜 之外 , 我 还 喜欢 吃 桃子 。
For example, we say "In addition to watermelon, I also like to eat peaches.
再 例如 , 我们 说 “ 除了 我 之外 , 没有 人 知道 这个 密码 。
For another example, we said, "No one but me knows this password.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Then the sentence in our text is:
青青 : 除了 公交车 和 地铁 以外 , 还有 别的 办法 吗 ?
Qingqing: Besides buses and subways, is there any other way?
我们 今天 短文 的 内容 是 : 我 想 知道 去 水立方 (watercube) 有 哪些 交通 方法 。
志愿者 告诉 我 有 三种 方法 , 你 知道 是 哪 三种 吗 ?
Volunteers tell me there are three ways. Do you know which three?
好 , 下面 我们 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 今天 的 内容 。
Well, let's listen to today's content in full.
青青 : 劳驾 , 请问 怎样 去 水立方 ?
志愿者 : 您 可以 乘坐 奥运 专线 公交车 。
青青 : 除了 公交车 以外 , 还有 别的 办法 吗 ?
志愿者 : 还 可以 乘坐 地铁 。
青青 : 除了 公交车 和 地铁 以外 , 还有 别的 办法 吗 ?
志愿者 : 这个 …… 还 可以 乘坐 出租车 。