台湾的学校没有围墙?大陆人台湾生活日记17(CC字幕)
Schulen in Taiwan haben keine Wände? Tagebuch eines Festlandbewohners in Taiwan 17 (CC Untertitel)
Schools in Taiwan don't have walls? Mainland Chinese Taiwanese Life Diary 17 (CC subtitles)
Les écoles de Taïwan n'ont pas de murs ? Journal d'un habitant du continent vivant à Taïwan 17 (CC Subtitles)
早安 , 高雄 三民 市场
Good morning, Kaohsiung Sanmin Market
我们 逛 着 逛 着 就 被 香浓 的 药材 汤味 给 吸引
When we strolled around, we were attracted by the flavor of the fragrant herbal soup
原来 就是 这间 店 的 四神汤 , 香味 四溢
It ’s actually this shop ’s Shishin soup, which is full of flavor
让 第一次 喝 四神汤 的 我 , 想 在 每个 冬日 早上 都 来 一碗
For the first time drinking the four gods soup, I want to have a bowl every winter morning
这 一 碗 , 那么 多 猪肠 , 只要 台币 50 块
This bowl, so many pig intestines, only NT $ 50
重点 是 真的 太 好喝 了 ~
The point is really delicious ~
配 上 一碗 有 肉燥 和 肉松 的 米糕 , 啊 ~
With a bowl of rice cakes with dry and fluffy meat, ah ~
我 就 想 说 一下 上 一片 夜市 的 , 因为 麦克风 没 开
I just want to talk about the night market because the microphone is not turned on
然后 我 突然 发现
我 刚才 录 的 也 是 没开
I didn’t record it just now
所以 你 刚才 看到 的 画面 又 是 我 后期 配音 的
So the picture you just saw was voiced by me later
大家 都 给 我 留言 说 我 后制 配音 比 现场 的 时候 还好
Everyone left me a message saying that my post-production dubbing is better than when I was on-site
我 就 在 反省 这个 问题 , 到底 是 我 配的好 , 还是 我 现场 说 得 太差
I ’m thinking about this question, is it because I ’m a good match, or am I speaking poorly at the scene?
我 觉得 如果 我 在 现场 能 说出 这种 感觉 , 那 我 就 厉害 了 。 就 ...
I think if I can express this feeling at the scene, then I will be great. on...
我 站 在 人群 中
I stand in the crowd
我 是 一个 卡通世界 里 的 人物 , 做 什么 都 超 夸张
I'm a character in a cartoon world
旁边 全部 都 现实 世界 的 人 , 冷冷地 看着 我
All the people in the real world next to me looked at me coldly
我要 做 什么 ? 小熊维尼 吗 ?
What should I do? Winnie the Pooh?
哇 , 我 又 发现 一间 老店 ,1968 年 的
Wow, I found another old shop, 1968
哇 , 这个 释迦 感觉 尖尖 的 诶
Wow, this Shakya feels sharp.
因为 我 妈妈 可能 接下来 , 过年 的 时候 要 来 吧
Because my mother might come next
我 妈妈 去 不同 地方 旅游 呢 , 她 的 很大 的 一个 乐趣 就是 吃 当地 的 水果
My mother travels to different places. One of her great pleasures is eating local fruits
台湾 肯定 不会 让 她 失望 , 但是 我 总 觉得
Taiwan will definitely not let her down, but I always feel
冬天 水果 好像 比 夏天 少 了 很多
Winter seems to have a lot less fruit than summer
我 刚来 的 时候 , 七八月 的 时候 吃 芒果 吃 到 疯 了 ( 遗传 妈妈 )
超 好吃 的 , 爱文 芒果
Super delicious, Ivan Mango
好像 感觉 比 青岛 便宜 , 但是 超 好吃 , 甜到 喉咙 都 沙哑 了
It seems cheaper than Qingdao, but it's so delicious, it's so sweet that it's husky
冬天 有 什么 特别 好吃 的 水果 呢 ? 大家 可以 推荐 一下 吗 ?
Are there any particularly delicious fruits in winter? Can you recommend it?
不要 边走边吃 , 发挥 公德心
Do n’t eat while walking
不要 边走边吃 , 发挥 公德心 是 什么 意思 ?
Do n’t eat while walking, what does it mean to exercise morality?
边走边吃 等于 边 丢 吗 ?
Is eating while walking equal to throwing away?
边走边吃 , 第一集 的 时候 我 有 说 , 只 适合 于 夜市
Eat while walking. I said in the first episode that it ’s only suitable for night markets.
因为 其他 地方 是 没有 垃圾桶 的
这是 一个 新 的 观念 , 边走边吃 是 一件 不礼貌 的 事 ( 是 吗 ?)
This is a new concept, and eating while walking is impolite (is it?)
这 市场 呢 , 他 好像 不 建议 边走边吃 诶
In this market, he does n’t seem to recommend eating while walking.
- 这里 也 有用 夜市 消费 卷 诶 - 哦 , 发现 了
-It ’s also useful for night market consumption.-Oh, I found it.
可是 我们 的 全部 用 完 了
But we're all out
我 身后 这个 建筑用 绿色 布包 起来 的
The building behind me was wrapped in green cloth
这个 是 安全 的
This is safe
如果 是 用 蓝色 布 , 不要 往里面 看
If it ’s a blue cloth, do n’t look inside
小咪 说 是 家里 有办 丧事
Xiaomi said it was a funeral at home
你 经过 不要 往里面 看
Don't look inside if you pass by
搞 的 我 非常 好奇 , 因为 我 不 知道 里面 是 怎样 的 , 但是 不准 往里面 看
I was very curious because I did n’t know what it was like, but I was not allowed to look inside
就是 有 一种 , 这个 红色 按钮 千万 不要 按 , 但是 我 不 告诉 你 这 是 干嘛 的
There is one kind. Do n’t press this red button, but I wo n’t tell you what it ’s for.
我们 从 三民 市场 的 路 走 过来 , 这里 刚才 吃 早餐 的 阿姨 ( 食客 ) 说 , 这里 是 高雄 最大 的 市场 了
We came from the road of Sanmin Market. The aunt (diner) who had breakfast here said that this is the largest market in Kaohsiung.
生鲜 食物 的
Fresh food
现在 已经 接近 11 点 了 , 我 觉得 这个 时间 不是 一个 买菜 的 时间 吧
It's close to 11 o'clock now, I think this time is not a time to buy food
不过 还是 蛮多人 的
But there are still many people
嗨 阿姨
Hi aunty
鱼 在 那边 , 肉摊 , 蔬菜水果
Fish over there, meat stalls, vegetables and fruits
我们 逛 完 那边 了
We finished shopping
阿姨 拜拜
وداعا عمة
Aunt
那个 阿姨 就是 刚 吃 那个 , 哦
That aunt just eats that, oh
这个 好像 很 好吃 诶
This seems to be delicious
那个 阿姨 就是 刚才 吃 四神 汤 坐 我们 旁边 一直 跟 我们 介绍 的 阿姨
The auntie was the auntie who had just introduced Sishen soup to us
很 热情
kind
给 大家 看 一下 市场 的 厕所
蛮 可爱 的
这个 , 诶 ?
- 这里 没有 分 男女 吗 ?- 没有 分 , 像家 里面 的
看 , 菜市场 都 有 无障碍 厕所 , 真 好
Look, there are barrier-free toilets in the vegetable market.
这里 也 是 ( 无 楼梯 )
Here too (no stairs)
小咪 , 这里 有 你 最 爱 吃 的 春卷 皮
三民 市场 给 大家 看 一下 , 旁边 都 是 透天 的 民宅
就是 在 楼下 自己 开 一些 小店 , 然后 慢慢 就 成气候 了 吧
Just open some small shops downstairs, and then it will gradually become a climate.
我 跟 小咪换 了 帽子 , 她 喜欢 黑色 的
我 喜欢 红色
哇 , 这是 高雄 历史博物馆 诶
Wow, this is the Kaohsiung History Museum 诶
这是 以前 日据时代 的 建筑 , 以前 好像 是 政府 , 现在 改成 博物馆
This is a building from the Japanese era. It used to be a government. Now it is a museum.
到处 都 是 这种 无障碍 可 通行 的 道路 和 设施 , 很棒
There are barrier-free roads and facilities everywhere, great
你 看 就算 从 这里 下去 , 那边 也 有 轮椅 可以 过 的 地方 , 河边 公园
You see, even if you go down here, there are places for wheelchairs over there, Riverside Park
你 看 只要 是 有 楼梯 的 地方 都 会 给 你 设计 这种 斜坡
You see, as long as there are stairs, this kind of slope will be designed for you
轮椅 可以 过 , 而且 自行车 也 可以 过
Wheelchairs and bicycles
我 第一次 来 高雄 时候 , 第一次 住 的 地方
When I first came to Kaohsiung, where I lived for the first time
国宾饭店
东京 酒场
Tokyo Wine Bar
每次 晚上 经过 这里 东京 酒场 , 就 觉得 哇 这边 好 热闹
Every time I pass by the Tokyo rink here, I feel that this place is so lively
就是 一个 台湾 叫做 热炒 店 , 就是 炒菜 喝酒 的 地方
我 觉得 他 这个 位置 很棒 , 就 在 爱 河边 , 对面 就是
I think his position is great, right by the river of love, opposite
圣母 玫瑰 天主教堂
现在 又 到 驳 二 了 , 这个 地方 真的 是 散心 的 好 地方
大家 看 后面 可能 看不出 这 是 驳 二 的 哪里 , 对面 就是 椅子 乐谱 那里 ( 大义 公园 )
这边 呢 , 叫做 五金 街
以前 前面 一排 全部都是 码头 嘛
Before, the front row was all piers
全世界 各地 的 旧船 都 运到 台湾 来 , 在 这边 拆掉 , 拆掉 解体
所以 这边 零零碎碎 的 小 零件 开始 越来越 多
后来 就 变成 了 五金 街 , 台湾 在 那 段时间 也 可以 称为
全世界 船舶 的 坟墓
Graves of ships worldwide
是 拆穿 王国 , 不是 船舶 坟墓
旧船 都 会 在 这 回收
这 草地 好爽
我 刚才 骑车 时候 就 说 , 台湾 大众 感觉 治安 是 很 好 的
白天 家里 都 不用 锁门 , 晚上 不管 几点 一个 人 在 外面 走 都 觉得 有 安全感 ( 是 安全 啦 )
但 我 是 真的 有 看 新闻 看 报纸 的 人 , 每天 都 有 很多 刑事案件
比如说 打人 啊 , 杀人 啊 , 暴力 案件 很多
也 不是 说 很多 啦 , 每天 都 会 发生
Not to mention a lot, it happens every day
就 觉得 , 哇 , 台湾 怎么 这么 恐怖 , 而且 很多 人有 枪
但是 大家 为什么 都 感觉 这么 安全 呢 ? 治安 这么 好 呢 ?
观众们 你 有 想到 为什么 吗 ?
Audience, do you think of why?
我 一 开始 是 百思不得其解 , 后来 我 总结 了 一下
电视 上报 那些 都 是 谁 看 谁 不 顺眼 , 或者 是 有 什么 纠纷
然后 才 造成 的 这些 刑事案件
Then these criminal cases were caused
而 像 我们 这种 平常 的 路人 会 在乎 的 是
What ordinary passers-by like us care about is
有没有 那种 因为 谋财 而 发生 的 案件
比如说 抢劫 偷窃 这 类 因为 取财 、 谋财 而 发生 的 案件 非常 非常少
晚上 出去 也 很 放心
I feel relieved to go out at night
所以 这 就是 为什么 那么 多 刑事案件 大家 依然 很 安心 的 原因
So that ’s why so many criminal cases are still reassuring
所以 在 台湾 呢 , 不要 惹事
没有 啦 , 在 哪 也 不要 惹事 , 白痴
No, do n’t mess with it, idiot
刚才 骑车 的 时候 经过 几个 学校 , 我 就 想到
I just passed a few schools while cycling and I thought
哇 , 原来 高雄 的 学校 围墙 都 那么 矮
Wow, the walls of Kaohsiung ’s schools are so short
从 各个 地方 都 可以 看到 学校 里面 的 操场 、 活动 的 地方 还有 教学楼
我 回想 在 青岛 的 时候 , 我 印象 中 , 不管 路过 什么 学校
我能 看到 学校 里面 的 时候 只有 通过 大门 , 才能 看到 学校 里面
旁边 的 围墙 和 都 是 很 高 的
这里 就是 越南 胡志明市 的 一个 监狱 , 上面 还有 电网 , 谁 都 跑不了
其实 这是 一个 学校 ... 怎么 有 一种 心酸 的 感觉 呢
高雄 这里 的 学校 呢 , 围墙 都 很矮
全部 都 感觉 很 融入 整个 社会 , 融入 整个 社区
All feel very integrated into the whole society, into the whole community
感觉 逃学 旷课 很 容易
昨天早上 我们 去 盐 埕 228 和平 公园 散步
原来 旁边 的 学校 竟然 完全 没有 围墙
The school next to it turned out to have no walls at all
四面八方 个 都 是 通到 马路 的
All directions lead to the road
没有 围墙 的 学校 , 要 大门 来 干嘛 ?
Why do n’t we have a gate for a school without walls?
就 好像 我 上次 玩 一个 造 监狱 的 游戏
It's like I played a prison building game last time
我 没有 造 围墙 , 我 只有 一个 大门
I did n’t make a wall, I only had a gate
小咪 刚刚 跟 我 说 , 是因为 都 更 吧
都 更 大家 有 听 过 吗 ?
我 觉得 台湾 经常 用 这个 词 吧
我 在 青岛 的 时候 完全 没 听 过 都 更 这个 词 , 我 在 马来西亚 也 没 听 过
但是 我 知道 在 欧洲 比较 旧 的 城区 有 这种 叫做 Gentrification
就是 我们 说 的 都市 更新
就是 把 一些 城市 中旧 的 设施 和 环境 改造 提升
以 追上 新 的 城市 的 脚步 , 这种 叫做 都市 更新 吧
小咪 说 她 以前 小时候 学校 围墙 都 是 很 高 的
按 她 的 原话 说 , 她 小时候 学校 围墙 大概 有 两米 高 吧
虽然 我 觉得 她 对 高 对 没有 什么 概念
但是 她 的 意思 我 知道 , 很 高 很 高 的 意思
现在 全部 都 变 矮 了 , 我 不 知道 是 ...
因为 小咪有 翻墙 过 , 翻墙 翘课
所以 她 对 墙 的 高度 很 了解
她 一 看 就 知道 , 这个 学校 ...
今天 的 天 看起来 灰蒙蒙 的
因为 好像 又 要 来 寒流 了 , 早上 下 了 一场 雨
大家 如果 不 查资料 的话 , 叫 的 出 这个 建筑 的 全名 吗 ?
就是 这个 盐 埕 国小 , 我 刚刚 说 的 没有 围墙 的 学校
对 不 对 , 这算 围墙 吗 ? 这 不算 吧
Right, is this a fence? Doesn't that count
它 整个 四面八方 都 是 这样
It ’s like this in all directions
这是 他们 的 大门 , 最高 的 地方 就是 大门
This is their gate, the highest place is the gate
其他 地方 感觉 都 随便 进
Feel free to enter other places
这种 设施 可以 组织 学生 旷课 吗 ?( 围墙 当然 并 不是 阻止 学生 旷课 用 的 )
它 整个 跟 228 和平 纪念 公园 融合 在 一起
It is integrated with the 228 Peace Memorial Park
现在 我 身后 的 麦当劳 就是 新乐 街 的 麦当劳
我 前面 这 一间 叫做 , 巴堂 蜂蜜 蛋糕
这个 是 阿嬷 最爱 吃 的 蜂蜜 蛋糕 , 我们 过来 买 一点 给 她
日本 巴堂 , 日本 的 ?
Nippon-do, Japan?
- 卡 也 不行 ? - 不好意思
-It ’s not a card? -Sorry
这里 因为 , 只能 用 现金 , 所以 改天
Here, because we can only use cash, another day
椪 柑
Ponkan
我 刚才 抱 椪 柑 , 小咪 突然 跟 我 说 “ 小心 哦 ”
I just held the mandarin orange, and Xiaomi suddenly told me "Be careful"
我 心想 , 小心 什么 ?
I thought to myself, what are you careful about?
小咪 说 , 她 怕 椪 柑 闪到 腰 , 她 说 最近 天冷 了
椪 柑 真正 的 主人 说 , 它 以前 闪到 腰 , 然后 带 它 看病
The true owner of Citrus replied that it flashed to the waist before, and then took it to the doctor
看 西医 都 看 不好 , 它 就 瘫 在 那
我 就 在 想象 椪 柑 瘫 在 那 到底 是 什么样
I was just imagining what it looks like
最后 带 它 去 中医 针灸 它 才 好
Finally take it to Chinese medicine acupuncture
我 心想 猫 还 可以 针灸 ?
I thought cats could still have acupuncture?
猫 还 可以 看 中医 哦 , 真棒
因为 小咪 这 几天 腰 有点痛 , 她 就 想到 椪 柑会 不会 因为 天气 冷闪到 腰
你 看 , 猫 狗 针灸疗法
- 是 哦 , 真的 有 ? - 有 啊
-Yes, really? -Yes
握手
棒 哦
另外 一只 手
可爱 哟 , 椪 柑