【机智 的 上半场 Be Your Self】 EP03
Sei du selbst - 1. Hälfte EP03
The first half of "Be Your Self" EP03
Be Your Self EP03の前半部分
【机智 的 上半场 Be Your Self】 EP03
正位 的 恋人
Upright Lovers.
拍照 气死 你
Yes! Let me take a picture of the card to piss you off!
皇甫
Huangfu.
水 我 帮 你 打 回来 了
I got the water back for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
朗朗
Langlang,
去 微博 帮 我点 赞
go to give my Weibo post a Like.
什么 微博
What Weibo post?
刚发 的
Just issued.
我要 让 皮埃尔 知道
I want to make sure Pierre sees it.
谁 让 他 老 是 不 联系 我
He hasn't contacted me lately.
有 什么 了不起 的
Who does he think he is?
要 不要 喝茶
Do you want some tea?
我 给 你 倒 一杯
I can pour you some.
我 不用 我 不用
Thank you.
谢谢
thank you
怎么 又 跳闸 了
The fuse blew out again?
谁 在 乱 用 违章 电器 啊
Who is using a high-power electrical appliance?
怎 怎么办
What should we do?
我 这 都 是 为 你好
I'm saying that for your own good.
女孩子 嘛
Girls
生活 要 朴素
Live a simple life.
还有 你 这个 月
And you've been spending money
怎么 钱用 那么 快 啊
this month.
你 又 买 新 衣服 了 吧
Did you buy new clothes again?
我 警告 你
I'm warning you,
大学 里 绝对 不能 谈恋爱
you can't go out with boys in college.
我 知道 妈
I know, mom.
我 没
I didn't…
樊潇雨 你 又 用 吹风机 啊 你
Fan Xiaoyu, you used a hair dryer again!
不是 阿姨
Ma'am, it wasn't me!
你 怎么 一 上来 就 针对 我 呢
Why did you target me right away?
我 不想 针对 你
I…
我 想 干
If I ever wanted to….
对不起 对不起 阿姨
Sorry, ma'am.
我们 知道 错 了
We shouldn't have done that.
我们 下次 一定 不会 这样
It won't happen again.
不是
Sorry.
对不起 阿姨
对不起 对不起
But…
下次 啊 别 让 我 抓 到 你们 现行
Don't let me catch you guys red-handed next time.
要不然
Or I'll report to the school to
一个个 的 全部 给 你们 记大过
give all of you a record of serious demerit.
真的 对不起
I am really sorry.
这 一天天 的
Can you guys give me a break?
对不起 阿姨
Sorry.
阿姨 我 不是
Ma'am, I didn't…
行 了 潇雨
That's enough, Xiaoyu.
不是
But…
阿姨 您 慢走 啊
Bye!
有些 女同学
Some girl had the guts to
自己 用 违章 电器
use high-power electrical appliances not allowed in the dorm
敢 做 不敢 认
but doesn't have the guts to admit it.
怎么 了
What's happening?
大家 都 一个 宿舍 的
We're roommates.
少说两句 啊
Let's talk nicely.
不是 凭 什么 我 洗 个头
I was just washing my hair.
就 说 我 用 吹风机
What kind of logic is this?
这 什么 逻辑 啊
What kind of logic is that?
皇甫 淑敏
Huangfu Shumin!
我 现在 给你个 机会
Take your… What's the name?
你 把 你 那个 什么
You, put, you, that, what?
养生 壶 拿 出来
Healthcare kettle. Take it out.
给 阿姨 澄清 去
And tell the dorm keeper lady it was you.
干嘛 这样
Why would you do this to me?
就 知道 欺负 我
This is bullying.
我 欺负
I bully you?
潇雨
you can't jump to the conclusion
咱们 没有 证据
Let's, no, there's no evidence.
也 不能 妄下 定论 对 吧
since you have no evidence, right?
没事 啊
It's alright.
你 看 朗朗 也 赞同
Look, Langlang agrees with me, too.
有 一 说 一
I'll be honest.
壶 在 那里
The kettle is there.
你们 就 知道 欺负 我
All of you are bullying me.
你们 去 举报 我 好 了
You can report me.
皇甫
Huangfu!
是不是 有病
What's her problem?
别管 她
Leave her alone.
你 就 晾着 她
Just ignore her.
晾 一回 她 这病 就 好 了
Her syndrome will be cured once she is left alone.
话 虽 这么 说 了
I know.
但 你们 听 这 哭 得 也 太 惨 了 吧
But you guys, listen. How sad her crying sounds!
不行 不行
No, no.
你别 去
You can't go.
你 现在 去 不 就 真的 变成
You're now going to not really become
我们 在 欺负 她 了 吗
the two of us gang up to bully her.
我 告诉 你
she's just a drama queen.
她 就是 一个 戏精
She's a drama queen.
你 让 她 接着 演 晾 她 一回
Just let her act as much as she wants.
你 现在 去 了
If you go comforting her now,
她 就 真的 没完没了 了
she'll never stop.
我 也 同意
I agree.
你 怎么 又 不接 我 电话 呀
Why didn't you answer my call again?
这 就是 我们 宿舍 三号 床 的
This is Huangfu Shumin
皇甫 淑敏
who sleeps on the bunk No.3 in our dorm.
要 这个 男朋友 有 什么 用
What's the point of having a boyfriend if he doesn't pick up?
别人 是 公主
She's not a princess,
她 是 公主 病
but she does have Princess Syndrome.
仗 着 自己 年纪 最小
She always bosses other girls around to do chores for her
平日 里 总 不 嫌 麻烦 别人
because she's the youngest in the dorm.
腿 麻 了
My legs are numb.
我 手机 落
I left my phone there.
我 帮 你 拿 我 帮 你 拿
I'll get it for you.
最爱 你 了
Love you!
关键 她 还 神经衰弱
The key point is that she also has neurasthenia.
一 犯病 大家 都 跟着 受罪
Everyone suffers with her when she suffers.
晚上 十点 准时 上床 敷 面膜
She goes to bed at ten o'clock sharp with a facial mask.
可 她 爸妈 又会在 每天
But her parents will
二十二点 二十五分
make a video call to her
打 视频 电话 给 她
at 10:25 every night.
这时候 不管 别人 睡 没 睡
At this time, she won't care if others have fallen asleep or not.
她 又 不 睡 了
She will get up to have the video chat.
囡囡
Honey.
爸爸
Dad.
晚上 吃 的 什么 东西 呀
What did you eat for dinner today?
要 睡觉 了 是 吧
You're going to bed, right?
妈妈 给 你 寄 的 养生 壶 收到 了 吧
Did you receive the healthcare kettle I sent you?
收到 了
Remember to make some rose tea with it.
玫瑰花 茶 记得 要 沏 着 吃 哦
Rosehip tea. Make sure you make it.
每天 要 多喝水 多喝水
Stay hydrated every day.
听到 了 吗
Did you hear me?
你 看
Look.
我 还 加 了 桂圆 蜂蜜 呢
I also added longan and honey in the tea.
可 好喝 了
It's delicious.
乖小囡 乖 呢
That's our good girl.
囡囡 她们 三个 呢
Where are the other three girls?
怎么 没有 听到 她们 讲话 啊
Why didn't we hear them talking?
囡囡 我 跟 你 说 啊
Honey, let me tell you,
那个 集体 活动 啊
you need to participate
你 要 多 参加
in group activities.
要 多 跟 同学 玩一玩 是 吧
Hang out with your classmates, okay?
要 搞好关系 的
Get along with the girls.
她们 都 对 我 很 好 的
They are very nice to me.
你 放心 吧
Don't worry.
有 什么 都 能 想到 我 的
They always share snacks with me and help me.
囡囡
Honey.
你 的 窗户 是不是 没有 开 啊
Is your window open?
妈妈 跟 你 说 过 多少次 了
I've told you many times that
一定 要开 窗户
you must keep the window open.
记得 通通风 空气 对流
Remember to ventilate the room.
杨嘉倩 呢
Where's Yang Jiaqian?
你 叫 她 过来 听 电话
Let her come over.
妈妈 跟 她 说
I want to talk to her.
她 不是 小 头头 吗
Isn't she the head in your dorm?
这个 事情 她 要 负责 的 呀
She is responsible for this matter.
好 了 好 了
Okay, alright.
我 也 要 洗澡 睡觉 了
I need to take a bath and go to sleep.
不 跟 你 说 了
I have to go.
拜拜
Bye.
那 妈妈 改天 跟 她 说
Then I'll talk to her another time.
吃 了 吗
Have you eaten yet?
忙 不忙
Have you been busy? Group Chat to Treat Princess Syndrome
睡觉 了 吗
Are you going to sleep now? Group Chat to Treat Princess Syndrome
你们 看
You see. Group Chat to Treat Princess Syndrome
是不是 永恒 的 三 大件
Always the three questions. Group Chat to Treat Princess Syndrome
她 还 说 我们 对 她 好 呢
She also said that we were nice to her. Group Chat to Treat Princess Syndrome
我妈 也 说 了
Group Chat to Treat Princess Syndrome
窗户 要 多开
to keep the window open. Group Chat to Treat Princess Syndrome
确实 对 身体 好
It's good for the health. Group Chat to Treat Princess Syndrome
你 去 开 我 反正 开 不了
You go open it then. I won't move my window anyway. Group Chat to Treat Princess Syndrome
我 也 没 打开
I didn't open the window on my side either. Group Chat to Treat Princess Syndrome
我 看 她 也 是 认真反思 过 了
I think she has seriously reflected on it Group Chat to Treat Princess Syndrome
差不多 就 这样 得 了
and let's call a truce. Group Chat to Treat Princess Syndrome
明天 记得 给 她 台阶 下 怎么样
Remember to find an excuse so that she can make peace with us. Group Chat to Treat Princess Syndrome
喂 宝贝
Hello, baby.
你 昨天 怎么 不接 我 电话 呀
Why didn't you answer my call yesterday?
人家 都 被 人 欺负 了
I was bullied.
我 刚刚 打 完 模拟 赛 才 看 手机
I just had the time to check my phone after a simulation game.
在 我 这边 一直 是 两点
It was 2 o'clock at night here.
游戏 都 比 我 重要
Games are more important than me to you.
你 就 知道 打游戏
All you care about is playing games.
游戏 怎么 可能 比 你 重要
How can the game be more important than you?
我 多 想 时间 过得 快 一点
I hope time can pass faster so that
马上 见到 你
I can see you right away.
你们 能 不能 先 不用 网 啊
Can you log off from the Wi-Fi for a while?
我 这儿 有点 卡
I have a bit latency here.
可以 啊
Sure.
我 这个 是 下载 好 的
I downloaded it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 了 好 了
I'm back online.
那 你 告诉 人家
Then tell me.
你 是 怎么 想 我 的 有 多 想 我
How much do you miss me?
想 得 要
I miss you so much that I want to
把 全世界 最好 的 东西 都 给 你
give you the best things in the world.
你 喜欢 的 包 我 订好 了
I ordered the purse you like.
真的
Really?
那 我 到时候 把 新 包 的 照片 拍 给 你
I will take a picture of the new purse for you.
那 你 什么 时候 来
When will you be here?
是 下周 吗
Is it next week?
我 做 了 好多好多 计划
I made a lot of plans.
下周 可能 不行
I can't go next week.
战队 加 了 场 比赛
The team decided to have another game which wasn't in the plan.
不是 什么 意思 啊
Hey! What do you mean?
你 怎么 这样
Didn't you say you will come to see me next week?
你 不是 说 下周 来 的 吗
I thought you said you were coming next week.
行 你 别来 了
Ok, don't come at all.
你 能 理解 就 太好了
It's great that you can understand.
等 时间 到
When I finish all the games,
我来 中国 把 包给 你
I'll go to China to give you the purse.
等 下
Wait.
队友 叫 我 了
My teammate needs me.
亲爱 的 爱 你 哟
Love you, darling.
好 吧 那先 原谅 你 了
Fine, I'll forgive you for the time being.
等你来了 再 惩罚 你
I'll punish you when you are here.
我 觉得
I think
她 男朋友 真的 很 爱 她
her boyfriend really loves her.
又 给 她 买 包 又 哄 她 的
He bought her a purse and said sweet things to her.
那 可 不好 说
That's hard to tell.
皇甫
Huangfu.
听说 你 的 混血 宝马 下周 要 来
I heard that your half Chinese half French boyfriend is coming next week.
一起 吃饭 啊
Let's have dinner together.
好 到时候 再 看
Well, let's play it by ear.
我们 课程 这么 满
Our class schedule is so full.
我 还 不 一定 有 时间 搭理 他 呢
I might not have the time to go out with him.
没事 啊 皇甫
It's okay, Huangfu.
如果 到时候 实在 是 没 办法 的话
If there is a time conflict,
我 帮 你 跟 老师 请假 呗
I will ask the teacher for a leave for you.
就 说 你 爸妈 来 了
I'll say that your parents are here
你 要 陪 他们
so you want to spend time with them.
没事 你 放心 去 吧
Don't worry. Just go.
如果 有事 的话
If you're needed,
我们 就 给 你 发 信息
we will send you a message.
谢谢
Thank you.
皇甫
Your boyfriend is really nice to you.
你 男朋友 对 你 真不错
Your boyfriend, he's so nice to you.
肯给 女朋友 买包 的
Those who are willing to buy a purse for their girlfriend
绝对 是 真爱
are absolutely true love.
潇雨
Xiaoyu.
你 这种 说法 就 太 片面 了 吧
That's a bit one-sided.
那 你 就 不 懂 了 吧
You don't understand.
有 的 时候 爱 只能 用 包包 来 衡量
Sometimes love can only be measured by purses.
等 你 看到 皇甫 的 新 包 的 时候
You will get it
你 就 懂 了
when you see Huangfu's new purse.
对 吧 皇甫
Right?
对 啊
Yes.
你好
Hello there.
你 的 包是 真的 吗
Is your purse authentic?
亲 可以 去 专柜 验货 哦
Dear, you can go to the counter to verify it.
让 我 考虑一下
Let me think about it.
没 问题
Sure thing.
你好
Hello there.
你 的 包 真的 是 真的 吗
Is your purse authentic?
没有 骗人 吧
It's not a knock-off, right?
小票 齐全
I still keep all the receipts when I bought it.
回头 我 可以 给 你 多 拍点 照片
I can take more pictures for you later.
让 我 再 考虑一下
Let me think about it.
你好
Hello there.
是 真的
It's authentic.
付款 啦 亲 你 天要 发货 哦
I just made the payment. Honey, make sure you make the delivery today.
你 在 啊
You're here.
放心 吧
Don't worry.
我 去
Holy cow!
不是 耍 我 呢
Are you kidding me? Payment has been made and waiting for the seller to deliver Deal is cancelled
怎么 啦
What is it?
你 男朋友 来 不了 了
Your boyfriend can't come?
怎么 可能
No way.
就是 遇到 了 一个 不要脸 的 卖家
I just met a shameless seller, that's all.
什么 东西 不能 让
What is it that you can't ask
皮埃尔 帮 你 从 法国 带
Pierre to buy you from France
还要 自己 在 网上 买 呀
and have to buy online yourself?
土 土特 土特产
Some…Some local products
送给 皮埃尔
that I want to give Pierre as a gift.
我 去
Holy cow!
咋 了
What's up?
你 说 你 土特产 都 买 了
Since you are buying local products for him,
那 男朋友 和 包 是不是 也 快 到 了
that means your boyfriend and your purse will arrive soon, right?
对 呀
Yes.
什么 时候 啊
When?
周末 周末
This…weekend.
这个 周末 就 到 了
This weekend.
怎么样
Mr. Fan's Chinese Calligraphy
我们 范 老师 这字
We, Mr. Van, the word.
是不是 有种 行云流水 的 感觉
is as smooth as flowing water, right?
这 都 我 教 的
He learned from the master, me.
是 范 老师 这个 字 真的 非常 非常
Yes, Mr. Fan's handwriting is very…
好看
good.
范 老师
Mr. Fan,
你 要 发 朋友圈 的话
if you want to post it on WeChat Moments,
我 可以 帮 你 点赞
I will give you a Like.
如果 我 没 记错 的话
If my memory serves me right,
我们 两个 应该 连微信 都 没有 吧
we aren't even friends on WeChat yet.
谈何 点赞
How can you give me a Like?
说 吧
What do you want this time?
这回 又 是 什么 事
What is it this time?
就是 我 的 闲鱼 账号 被 封 了
My Xianyu account is suspended.
两位 师兄 有没有 什么
Do you guys have any
高科技 的 方法
high-tech method
可以 帮 我 把 它 找 回来
to help me get it back?
这个 简单
This is simple.
肘子 弄 就 行
He can do it.
给 我 一分钟
Give me a minute.
谢谢 师兄
Thank you.
你 不是 交上 学费 了 吗
Didn't you already pay the tuition fees?
还要 卖 什么
What do you want to sell on Xianyu this time?
包 啊
Bags.
不 想要 就 卖 了 呗
I don't want them anymore.
留着 也 没什么 用
It's no use keeping them.
顺便 挣个 生活费 什么 的
I can also earn some living expenses.
好 了
There you go.
范 四眼
Glasses Fan!
你 的 一分钟 搞定
When you said you could handle it in one minute,
就是 把 你 的 账号 给 我
you meant giving me your account?
不是 给 你
Not giving you.
是 借给 你 共同 使用
I'm sharing with you for common use.
你 卖 你 的 包 我 卖 我 的 字
You can sell your purses and I'll sell my calligraphy works with the account together.
这 就是 我们 的 储物间
This is our locker room.
赤木
Chimu.
等 一下
Wait.
我 给 你 介绍 一下
Let me introduce you two.
她 是 杨嘉倩
She is Yang Jiaqian,
是 大 一 新闻 的
a freshman in the Department of Journalism.
是 我们 学生会 的 干事
She's a secretary of the student union.
之后 呢 会帮 我们 对接 一些
She'll be our liaison to
篮球队 的 事情
the Basketball team.
这是 我们 篮球队 的 队长 赤木
This is Chimu, captain of the basketball team.
我们 两个 都 是 一四 新闻系 的
Both of us are from the Department of Journalism enrolled in 2014.
师兄 好
Hello, Chimu.
你好 你好
Hello.
我 叫 赤木
My name is Chimu.
你好
Hello.
我 去 打球 了
I am going back to the game.
去 那边 看看 吧
Let's go there and have a look.
来 继续
Come on. Continue.
您好 姑娘
Hello.
请问 您 几位 啊
Excuse me, how many of you are there?
我们 这边 是 情侣 座
This is a couple-only booth.
两位
Two.
不好意思 这边 有人
Sorry, this booth is occupied.
我们 去 那边 看看 吧
Let's go over there and have a look.
您好 姑娘
Hi.
请问 你 的 同伴 来 了 吗
Excuse me, are your companions here?
马上 就 到 了
He'll be soon.
虞哥
Yu.
你 看 一下 那边 那个 姑娘
See that girl over there?
一个 人 占 了 情侣 座
She occupies a couple-only booth.
你 要 不要 过去 瞅 瞅 啊
Would you like to come and take a look?
给 我 吧
Let me handle it.
您好
Hello.
靠窗 的 卡座 最低 两人起 坐
A minimum of two people are required for booths by the window.
您 等 的 人 到底 到 了 没有 啊
Has your friend arrived yet?
要 没到 的话
If not,
麻烦 先 挪个 地儿
can you go sit at another spot?
也 别 耽误 别人 花钱 正经 谈恋爱
So other people can spend money and have a real date.
我 都 说 了 多少 遍 了
How many times do I have to tell you guys?
我 男朋友 马上 就 到 了
My boyfriend will be here soon.
那要 不
How about
您 先 把 菜点 了
you order first?
我们 店有 一 特色
Our restaurant has a special feature which is
就是 上菜 特别 慢
the customers will have to wait a long time for their food.
要 给 您 饿 着 了 可 不好
I don't want to see you starve waiting for your dishes.
饿坏 了 怎么 海阔天空
You can't have a romantic date
谈情说爱 呀
with an empty stomach, right?
烫 青菜 有 吗
Do you have boiled vegetable?
麻辣烫 有 青菜 有
Spicy hot pot, yes. Vegetable, yes.
烫 青菜 没 得
Boil vegetable, no.
这么 大个 店 连 烫 青菜 都 没有
Such a big restaurant doesn't even have boiled vegetable.
真 笑死人 了 呀
I'll go bananas.
死 也 没得
No banana, either.
麻辣烫 只要 青菜
Fine, I'll have a spicy hot pot with vegetable only.
两份
I want two servings.
您好
Hello.
请 慢用
Please enjoy.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么 情况 啊
Are you kidding me?
一百四十块 的 麻辣烫
140 yuan for spicy hot pot
就 这么 一点 东西
with a few vegetable leaves?
欺负 谁 呢
Are you messing up with me?
我要 找 你们 经理
I want to talk to your manager.
你好
Hello.
有 什么 需要 帮到 你
How can I help you?
我 就是 值班 经理 记住 了
I'm the manager on duty. Remember my name.
周虞
Zhou Yu.
对不起 对不起
Sorry.
你 没事 吧
Are you okay?
喂 你 不是 说 要 来 找 我 吗
Hey, didn't you say you would come to see me?
为什么 又 不来 了
Why didn't you come?
全世界 的 人 都 知道
People all over the world know
你 要 来 中国 找 我
that you would come to China to see me.
你 现在 说不来 就 不来
Now you cancel it just like that.
你 知道 我 有 多 没面子 吗
Do you know how embarrassed I would look?
我 现在 家 也 回不去
I can't go home now.
寝室 也 回不去
I can't go back to the dorm either.
她们 欺负 我
They were mean to me,
你 也 欺负 我
and now you, too.
亲爱 的
Dear.
说太快 了 我 听不懂
I won't understand if you talk quickly.
我 不管
I don't care!
反正 你 现在 要 马上 过来 中国
Anyway, come to China right now!
要 要不然 我 就 跳下去
Or I will jump off the building!
这 段时间 还 实在太 累 了
I've been exhausted these days.
你 是 好 女孩
You are a good girl.
只是 我们 不怎么 合适
It's just that we are not the right person for each other.
祝你幸福 再见
I wish you happiness. Goodbye.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello!
谢谢
Thank you.
要 哭 就 哭 要 跳 就 跳
Cry if you want to cry. Jump if you want to jump.
老爷 们 等 着 上 厕所 呢
A man is waiting to use the toilet.
你 变态 啊 你
You are such a pervert!
我要 上 厕所
I need to use the toilet.
你 没 看 这 是 男厕所 吗
Didn't you see this is a men's room?
搞 快点
Hurry up.
要 跳 就 跳
Jump if you want to.
就 一 马桶 死不了
A toilet bowl won't kill you.
我 我 腿 麻 了
My legs are numb.
看 你 脚麻 的
You really can't feel your legs.
不 就 被 渣 男 抛弃 了 嘛
So you're dumped by a scumbag.
至于 嘛
What's the big deal?
那 手帕
That handkerchief…
我会 还 你 的
I will give it back.
洗 干净 还 你
I'll wash it before I give it back to you.
你 想 喝 什么 我 请 你
What do you want to drink? It's on me.
不用 怕 中毒
No, I am afraid you might put poison in it.
谢谢
But thank you.
谁 要 毒 你 呀
Who wants to poison you?
你 想 多 了 好 嘛
You're being paranoid.
这是 我们 店 的 规定
This is the rule of our restaurant.
失恋 的 人 呢
Those who just broke up
可以 免费 畅饮 一杯
can have a drink for free.
你 这种 情况
In your case,
两杯
you can have two.
两杯 柠檬 苏打
2 glasses of lemon soda.
算 我 的
Charge them on my account.
不用 找 了
Keep the change.
手帕 算 我 买 的
I just bought the handkerchief from you.
赤木
Chimu.
同学
Are you okay?
你 干嘛 呀 你
What are you doing?
皇甫
Huangfu?
嘉倩
Jiaqian!
你 没事 吧
Are you okay?
他 撞 我
He knocked me down!
你 不是 跟 你 男朋友 出去 了 吗
Didn't you go out with your boyfriend?
同学
Miss.
我 最近 到底 怎么 啦
What's wrong with me lately?
肯定 是 犯 了 什么 大忌
I must have done something which brough me bad luck.
你 也 别 太 迷信
Don't be so superstitious.
好好 休息
Take some good rest.
衣服 我 给 你 洗 好 了 啊
I've done your laundry for you.
谢谢 嘉倩
Thank you, Jiaqian.
没事
You're welcome.
我天 呐
My goodness.
怎么 了 怎么 了
What happened?
嘉倩
Jiaqian…
我 这 是
I…
你 别信 这些 啊
Don't take these things seriously.
人 的 命运 是 掌握 在 自己 手里 的
Human's destiny is in their own hands!
我 的 真命天子 要来 了
My Mr. Right has appeared!
谁 呀
Who?
什么
Huangfu said that
皇甫 说 了
Huangfu said it.
她 今天 用 塔罗牌 测出
the tarot cards told her today that
不仅仅 遇到 了 命定 之 人
not only did she meet her Mr. Right,
还 和 她 有 了 亲密 的 接触
he already had close contact with her.
然后 呢
And she went to browse
然后 她 就 开开心心
And then, she's, like, happy.
翻 赤木 微博去 了
Chimu's Weibo posts happily.
怎么 那么 帅
He's so hot!
不 对 呀
Wait a minute.
她 不是 有 那个 混血 宝马 吗
Doesn't she have that half Chinese half French dude?
她 这 是 准备 劈 腿 呀
She is going to cheat on him?
我 发现 你 怎么 老 惦记着
I found out that you've been talking about
人家 的 混血 宝马 呀
her half Chinese half French dude.
我 本来 不想 说 的
I didn't want to say anything.
据 我 这 两天 的 观察
But according to my observations in the past two days,
她 那 宝马 估计 是 跑 了
her "dude" probably broke up with her.
什么
What?
你别 看 我 啊
Don't look at me.
我 什么 都 不 知道
I don't know anything.
朗朗 这个 是 你 的 吗
Langlang, is this yours?
不是 啊
No.
潇雨
Xiaoyu?
不是 我 的
Not mine.
是 皇甫
It's Huangfu's.
应该 是 皇甫
It must be Huangfu's.
这 好像 是 心脏病 的 药
This seems to be medicine for heart diseases.
心脏病
Heart diseases?
你 等 一下
Wait.
你 看 一下
Take a look.
我 搜 一下
Let me search it online.
借 我 看看
Let me have a look.
特效药 使用 于 心脏病
Special medicine for heart diseases.
所以 皇甫
So Huangfu has…
不 不会 吧
No way.
难怪 她 那么 娇弱
No wonder she is so delicate.
而且 还 总是 晕倒
And she always fainted.
对 哦
That's right.
她 爸妈 之所以 管 她 管得 这么 严
This is why her parents
是因为 这个
have been overprotective.
这下 都 对 上 了
Everything makes sense now.
有 可能
That's possible.
别动
Don't move!
你 摸 一下 看 温度 合 不 合适
Touch it to see if the temperature is suitable.
合适
Yes.
我来 我来
I'll get it for you!
别动 别动 别动
Don't move!
来来来
Here you go.
悠着点 啊
Easy and slowly.
谢谢 啊
Thank you.
水 吗
Hot water?
我 帮 你 打 好 了
I already got some for you.
还有 你 的 快递
And your parcel.
我 帮 你 放 桌上 了 啊
I'll put it on your desk.
有 什么 需要 叫 我
Call me if you need anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
潇雨
Xiaoyu.
我 有 一个 问题
I have a question that
不 知道 应不应该 问
I don't know if I should ask.
问 呗
Just ask away.
我 观察 皇甫 好长 一段时间 了
I've been observing Huangfu for a long time
我 发现 她 从来 没有 吃 过药
and I don't think I've ever seen her take the medicine.
你们 看
Look.
这个 量
The amount of the pills.
跟 上次 看到 的 是不是 一样 的
They're the same as what we saw last time, right?
要 不 直接 问
Or we can go ask her.
直接 问 不太好 吧
Is it appropriate?
你们 干嘛 呢
What are you guys doing?
皇甫 你 是 有 心脏病 吗
Huangfu, do you have a heart disease?
上次 你 药 掉 出来
Last time your medicine bottle fell on the floor and
我 一不小心 就 看到 了
I accidentally saw it.
是 我
It's my…
真的
Really?
皇甫 你
Huangfu.
这么 严重 的 病 怎么 不早 说 啊
Why didn't you tell us that you have such a serious illness?
对 呀
Yeah!
你 这个 病 是不是
Will you be okay
只要 按时 吃药 就 不会 有 问题 啊
as long as you take medication on time?
对 啊
Yes.
那 你 放心
We will remind you to take your medicine on time.
我们 会 按时 提醒 你 吃药 的
We'll remind you to take your medication.
以后 有 什么 事 跟 本 小姐 说
Tell this badass girl if you ever need any help.
我 帮 你
Me, too!
我 也 可以
谢谢
Thank you.
那个 我先 出门 啦
I have to go.
你 要 去 干嘛
Where are you going?
是 打饭 吗 打 水
Do you need food or hot water?
还是 拿 快递
Or are you going to get your parcel?
我 帮 你
No. It's okay.
不用 不用 不用
我 报名 了 篮球 啦啦队
I signed up for the basketball cheerleading team.
准备 强身健体 延年益寿
I want to keep fit and have a long life.
你们 放心 吧
Don't worry about me.
那 你 要 多 注意 身体 啊
Take care of your body.
你 走 慢点 啊
Walk slowly.
你别 逞强 啊
Don't force yourself!
心脏病
Can someone with a heart disease
能 去 啦啦队
be a cheerleader?
学长
Chimu.
是 昨天 那个 吧
That's the one from yesterday.
是 吗
Yes.
昨天 那个
Yesterday, that.
那个 女生 是 谁 啊
Who is that girl?
最近 怎么 总是 跟着 赤木
Why has she always been by Chimu's side lately?
来来来
Come on.
大一 的
She's a freshman.
你 还 记得 被 赤木 撞倒 那 女孩 吗
Do you remember the girl who was knocked down by Chimu?
就是 她
That's her.
听说 还 报名 啦啦队
I heard that she also signed up for the cheerleading team.
你们 说
Girls.
啦啦队 这么 高强度 的 训练
Cheerleaders will have high-intensity trainings.
皇甫 那 心脏 能 受得了 吗
Can Huangfu's heart stand it?
其实 我 也 一直 在 想
Actually I have been thinking of this.
你 说 就算 她 心脏 受得了
Even if her heart can stand it,
就 她 那 公主 病
do you think she
能 吃得了 啦啦队 的 苦
can endure the trainings of cheerleading with her Princess Syndrome?
要 不 咱们 把 她 劝回来 吧
Shall we persuade her to quit?
劝 也 没用
It won't work.
色令智昏
Her judgment has been clouded by her interest in a hot guy.
我 看 她 不仅 心脏 有 问题
She not only has a heart disease,
脑子 也 有点 问题
but also has a problem with her brain.
要 恋爱 不要命
She cherishes love over her life.
不 对
No.
我 还是 觉得 很 奇怪
I still find it weird.
你 说 她 会 不会
Say, maybe
根本 就 没病 啊
she's not sick at all.
心脏病
Heart disease?
不是 吧
I don't think so.
你 看 这 报名表 上
Look at the registration form.
重大 疾病 无
Major diseases: none.
而且 我 记得 她 体能 测试 一直 都 挺 好 的
And I remember she did well in the fitness test.
没什么 问题 的 对 吧
There wasn't anything unusual.
会 不会 是 她 恋爱 脑
Could it be that she
隐瞒 了 病情
hid her disease from them because she wanted to go after Chimu?
我 看 她 这个 病情 是 假
I don't think she has a disease.
犯 花痴 才 是 真的 吧
But it's true that she's obsessed with hot guys.
怪不得 天天 缠 着 赤木
No wonder she follows Chimu around every day.
谢谢
Thank you.
对 四
A pair of fours.
对 五
A pair of fives.
我 回来 了
I am back.
我 今天 要 了 赤木 的 微信
I friended Chimu on WeChat today.
出 吧
I'll pass, too.
我 也 要 不起
I can't afford it either.
我 说 我 今天
Connectors of seven, eight and nine.
七八 九 联 对
Seven, eight, nine, right.
你 继续 来
Carry on.
对 二
A pair of twos.
还有 两张 了
I have only two cards in my hand.
要不了
Pass.
你 出 出出 要 不起
You, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out.
那 我 走 完 了
Then I'm out of cards.
什么 叫 走 完 了
What does it mean you're out of cards?
你 看 我 的 牌 我 咋 出 呀
Look at my cards. How can I play?
我 洗牌 我 洗牌
I'll shuffle the cards.
你 好好 洗 呀
Do it nicely.
能 不能 把 牌 都 洗
Can you shuffle them in the way that
好牌 都 洗 我 这
I get all the good cards?
看 地主 是 谁 啊
See who the banker is this time.
我 可要 当 一回 地主
I want to be the banker for once.
我 真的 一把 都 没 当过
I haven't had the chance to be the banker so far.
来来来
Come on.
怎么 还 输给 你们 俩
Why did I lose to you two?
再 来 一把
One more time!
马上 十点 了
It'll be ten o'clock soon.
你们 可以 轻 一点 吗
Can you guys keep your voice down?
我 马上 就 洗洗 睡 了
I'll go wash myself and go to bed.
你 要 睡 啦
You are going to sleep?
你 睡 吧 不拦 你
Go ahead then. We won't stop you.
好好 洗 啊
Deal the banker card.
发 地主 牌 啊
Deal the landlord's cards.
好好 好
Okay.
看看 这次 谁 手气 好
See who is lucky this time.
那 你们 可以 轻 一点 吗
Can you keep your voice down?
我怕 我 睡 不好
I'm afraid I can't sleep tight.
皇甫
Huangfu.
你 药 吃 了 吗
Have you taken your medicine today?
吃 了
Yes.
你 药
Your medicine.
怎么 在 这儿 啊
Why is it here?
怎么 在 你 那儿 啊
Why do you have it?
看来 是 忘 了
Seems that you forgot to take it with you.
赶紧 吃 别 耽误
Take it now or you won't be on time.
就是 治病 要紧
Yes, your health is the most important thing.
我要 去 一下 厕所
I need to go to the bathroom.
还 真 吃 啊
She really ate it?
我 看 她 装到 什么 时候
I'd like to see how much longer she can keep acting.
咱们 还 按照 原 计划 进行 吗
Should we proceed as planned?
要 不
Or…
按原 计划 进行
Proceed as planned.
谁 啊 大 晚上 的
Who is making noises in the middle of the night?
姐妹 们
Girls.
起来 上 厕所 了
Get up to go to the bathroom.
皇甫 啊
Honey,
晚上 吃 的 什么
what did you eat for dinner?
今天 功课 忙 不忙
Have you been busy with your study today?
是不是 要 睡觉 了
Are you going to sleep soon?
挺 好 的
I'm fine.
一会儿 就 准备 睡 了
I'm ready to go to bed in a while.
姐妹 们 都 起床 了
Girls, get up!
明天 小考 起来 复习 了
Get up to study for tomorrow's quiz!
皇甫 啊
Honey,
晚上 吃 的 什么
what did you eat for dinner?
今天 功课 忙 不 忙 啊
Have you been busy with your study today?
妈 我 准备 睡觉 了
Mom, I'm going to bed.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
姐妹 们 起来
Girls, get up.
皇甫 啊
Honey…
挺 好 的
I'm fine.
学长
Chimu.
皇甫
Huangfu,
听说 你 心脏 不好
I heard that you have a fragile heart.
没有 啊
No.
我 身体 很 好 的
I am in good health.
小小 都 跟 我 说 了
Xiaoxiao told me
说 你 最近 训练 总是 没精打采 的
saying that you've always been sluggish in training recently.
你 要 不 就 先回去 休息
Maybe you should go back to have some rest.
其实 呢
Actually
啦啦队 也 不是 适合 所有人 的
cheerleading is not for everyone.
心脏 不好 的话 也 就 别 勉强 了
Don't force yourself if you have a heart disease.
不然 真的 出 了 什么 意外
No one wants to see
对 大家 都 不好
you have an accident during the training.
到时候 你 家长 要是 闹来 学校
If your parents sue the school by then,
我们 篮球队 可负 不起 这个 责
the basketball team can't afford the possible consequences.
喂 妈妈
Hello, mom.
囡囡
Honey.
晚上 吃 的 什么 东西 啊
What did you eat for dinner?
功课 做好 了 吧
Have you done your homework?
是不是 要 睡觉 啦
Are you going to sleep?
囡囡
Honey.
你 今天 怎么 面色 那么 差
Why are you looking so pale?
你 这个 黑眼圈
The dark circles under your eyes are so big
你 你 都 要 掉 到 下巴 上去 了
that they almost connect your chin.
你们 宿舍 都 有 谁 在
Who else's in your dorm now?
杨嘉倩 呢
Where's Yang Jiaqian?
我 跟 她 说一说
Let me talk to her
让 她 多 关照 你 一下 呀
asking her to take care of you.
我 不用 别人 照顾
I don't need others to take care of me.
我 就是 前两天 熬夜 了
I just stayed up late these two days.
你们 这些 小姑娘 呢
You young ladies
一点 都 不在意 自己 的 身体
don't care about your health at all!
不能 再 熬夜 了
Don't stay up late.
早点 睡觉 听见 了
Go to bed early. Do you hear me?
窗户 呢
What about your window?
窗户 开 了 吧
The window is open.
要 通通风 啊
Keep the room ventilated.
妈 窗户 坏 了 它 打不开
Mom, the window is broken and it won't open.
窗户 坏掉 了
The window is broken?
你 让 师傅 来修 呀
Ask a serviceman to fix it then.
杨嘉倩人 呢
Where's Yang Jiaqian?
这个 她 是 小 头头
She is the head of your dorm.
这点 事情 她 要 管 起来 的 呀
She needs to take care of this.
囡囡 你 不要 怕 啊
Honey, don't be afraid.
妈妈 跟 她 说
I will talk to her.
好 了 我 不 说 了
I don't want to talk anymore.
我要 睡觉 了
I'm going to sleep.
怎么 了 她
What's wrong with her?
这么晚 了
It's so late.
她 一个 人 出去 多 不 安全 啊
It's not safe for her to go out alone.
是 啊
Yeah.
不会 有 什么 事 的 吧
Is she going to be alright?
我 看
I think
她 就是 因为
She is. That's why.
被 篮球 啦啦队 踢出来 了
because she was kicked out
所以 心情 不太好
by the basketball cheerleading team
你们 想 不想 吃
Do you want to eat
火锅 泡面
hot pot instant noodles?
其实 呢
Actually
啦啦队 也 不是 适合 所有人
cheerleading is not for everyone.
也许 我们 还是 做 朋友 比较 好
Maybe it's better for us to be friends.
那个 集体 活动 啊
You need to participate
你 要 多 参加
in group activities.
要 搞好关系 的
Get along with your classmates.
皇甫 你
Huangfu,
这么 严重 的 病 怎么 不早 说 啊
why didn't you tell us that you have such a serious illness?
对 呀
Yeah!
你 这个 病 是不是
Will you be okay
只要 按时 吃药 就 不会 有 问题
as long as you take medication on time?
对 啊
Yes.
皇甫 你 药 吃 了 吗
Huangfu, have you taken your medicine?
你 怎么 知道 皇甫 被 赶出 啦啦队 了
How did you know Huangfu was kicked out of the cheerleading team?
有人 告诉 我 的
Someone told me.
谁 苏小小
Who, Su Xiaoxiao?
我 听说 她 跟 赤木 已经 在 一起 了
I heard she and Chimu are dating.
皇甫 退出 啦啦队 也好
It might be better for Huangfu to quit the cheerleading team.
省得 她 知道 之后 伤心
It will break her heart if she knows.
不是 苏小小 说 的
I didn't hear it from Su Xiaoxiao.
马 亦然 啊
Ma Yiran?
你 不是 说 你 不 愿意 搭理 他 吗
Didn't you say that you didn't even want to talk to him?
他 自己 发微信 告诉 我 的
He told me on WeChat.
我 没回 啊
I didn't reply.
你 俩 什么 时候 加 的 微信 啊
When did you two befriend each other on WeChat?
不是 你 带 我们 去 山上 看 星星 吗
You were the one who took us to the mountaintop to see the stars.
这 是 谁 又 在 乱 用电 呐
Who is using high-power electricity appliance again?
这味 都 飘 到 走廊 上来 了
I can smell the hot pot on the corridor!
我 顺着 这味 我 就 到 这 屋来 了
I followed the smell to this room.
什么 情况 啊
What's going on?
胆挺大 呀
You guys have some guts to
还敢 煮 火锅
cook hot pot in the dorm.
说 吧 这 谁 的 养生 壶
Say it. Whose kettle is this?
说 呀
Say it.
这 谁 的 养生 壶
Whose kettle?
这 其实 阿姨
Actually, ma'am…
阿姨
Ma'am,
这 是 我 的
this is mine.
她们 帮 我 煮 面 呢
They were cooking noodles for me.
煮 了 这么 多 啊
Wow, you cooked so much.
你 的 是 吧
Yours, huh?
你们 谁 也 甭想 再 吃 了
You can all forget the noodles.
你 呀 就 等 着 处分 吧 你
You just wait for a record of serious demerit.
阿姨 你别 光顾 着 收 我 壶 呀
Ma'am, don't just confiscate my kettle!
能 把 我 窗户 修 一下 吗
Can you find a serviceman to fix my window?
都 坏 了 好久 了
It's been broken for a long time!
都 是 味
The smell's so strong.
饿 吗
Hungry?
谢谢
Thank you.
你们 都 睡着 了 吗
Are you all asleep?
还 没
Not yet.
我 也 还 没有
I'm not either.
对不起 啊
Sorry.
我 不 应该 骗 大家 的
I shouldn't have lied to you guys.
药 其实 是 我 妈妈 的
The medicine is actually my mom's.
皇甫
Huangfu,
我 也 对不起
I should apologize to you, too.
同 上
Same here.
加一
Me, too.
我们 哪天 去 吃 顿 真的 火锅 吧
Let's go to have the real hot pot another time.
好 啊 好 啊
Yes!
重庆火锅 绝对 过瘾
Chongqing hot pot will definitely give you a kick.
我 知道 学校 对面 有 一家
I know there is a restaurant opposite the school.
他们 家 麻辣烫 还 不错
They make good spicy hot pot.
就是 经理 有点 奇怪
But the manager is a bit weird.
那贵 不贵
How's the price?
贵 的话 就 别去了
Don't go if it's expensive.
我 吃不起
I can't afford it.
我来 安排
Let me take care of it.
好 了 快睡吧
Okay, go to sleep.
晚安
Good night.
喂 大姐
Hello, Big sister.
喂 潇雨
Hello, Xiaoyu.
你 在 忙 吗
Are you occupied?
不 忙
Not really.
我 有 个 事
I saw something
我 实在 不 知道 该 怎么办 了
that I really don't know what to do.
怎么 了
What's happening?
我 先 给 你 发个 直播 链接 啊
I will send you a livestream link.
你 先 看 一眼
Take a look.
有 的 女生 就是 目的 不 纯
Some girl has an impure goal.
心机 得 不要 不要 的
She's full of lies while pretending to be an innocent girl.
可是 我 一眼 就 看 出来 了
But I saw through her at a glance.
什么 参加 啦啦队 全都 是 幌子
It's a guise of hers to join the cheerleading team.
可是 有 什么 用 呢
But what's the point?
还 不是 会 被 赶出去 的
She still got kicked out.
我 可 没有 说 是 什么
I didn't say that it was
新闻系 的 四字 女生 啊
a girl with a four-character name in the Department of Journalism.
你们 自己 对号入座
It has nothing to do with me
跟 我 可 没有 关系 的
if you guys find out who she is.
皇甫 淑敏
Huangfu Shumin!
你 现在 马上 来 篮球馆
Come to the basketball gym right now!
大姐
Big sister.
这种 人 就 应该 当面 收拾 她
For a person like her, you need to give her a lesson in her face!
我 不想 看到 她
Go.
拿 好 了 我 去
Hold my purse. Watch.
别 冲动
Calm down.
大家 想 加入 我们 啦啦队 的话 呢
If you'd like to join our cheerleading squad?
非常简单 就 可以
if you want to join our cheerleading team.
大家 好
Hello, everyone.
让 我们 来聊 一下
Let's talk about
谁 才 是 啦啦队 的 心机 害人精
who is a cunning cheerleader pretending to be innocent.
今天 直播 到 这里 就 结束 了 啊
Today's livestream is over.
我 在 这儿 正儿八经 直播 呢
I'm doing a serious livestream.
你 捣 什么 乱 你
Don't mess up with me!
正儿八经 直播 呀
A serious livestream?
那 你 扯 我们 皇甫 干什么
Then why did you get Huangfu involved?
人家 去 啦啦队 就是 为了 锻炼身体
She went to the cheerleading team just to exercise.
再说 了 你 男人 长 那样
Besides, your man looks so ugly.
她 是 瞎 吗
You think she's blind?
凭 什么 看上 你 男人
What makes you think she'll fall for him?
我 告诉 你
I am telling you.
追 她 的 人 多 的 去 了
There are so many people chasing her
死缠烂打 都 不 走 的 那种
that she can't even ask them to leave her alone.
就 她 啊
Her? Really?
拿 出来
Take it out.
什么 啊
What is it?
看到 没有
Do you see it?
男朋友 刚 从 法国 给 她 买 的 礼物
The gift her boyfriend just bought from France.
随便 拿个 包 就 说 是
You took out a purse randomly and said
男朋友 从 法国 带 回来 的
her boyfriend brought it back from France?
她 有 男朋友 骗 谁 呢
She has a boyfriend? You think you can fool me?
你别 瞧不起 别人
Don't look down on others.
喂 谁 啊
Hello? Who is it?
烫 青菜
Boiled vegetable.
开 免提
Put me on speaker.
什么
What?
赶紧 的
Hurry up!
宝贝
Baby.
我 给 你 买 的 包包 喜欢 吗
Do you like the purse I bought you?
喜不喜欢
Do you like it?
要 不 喜欢 我 可以 再 给 你 买 新 的
I can buy you a new one if you don't like this one.
你 喜不喜欢 嘛
Do you like it?
喜欢 啊
I do.
那就好
That's good then.
看到 没有 男朋友
See? Her boyfriend.
中 法 混血
Half Chinese and half French.
臭 变态
Pervert!
跟踪 我 跟 到 学校 来 了
You stalked me to my school?
还有
And
你 怎么 有 我 手机号 的
why do you have my phone number?
给 我 老实 交代
Tell me honestly.
要不然 我 报警 了
Otherwise I'll call the police!
谁 跟踪 你 啊
Who wants to stalk you?
你 自己 打 的 投诉 电话 好不好
You made a complaint call, remember?
一百四十块 的 麻辣烫
140 yuan for spicy hot pot
就 这么 点 东西
with a few vegetable leaves?
我要 找 你们 经理
I want to talk to your manager.
我 是 这儿 大一 新生 摄影 系 的
I am a freshman from the photography department in this university.
还有 我 不 叫 变态
And my name is not pervert.
我 叫 周虞
My name is Zhou Yu.
虞哥
Yu.
你 看 一下 那边 那个 姑娘
Look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look, look.
一个 人 占 了 情侣 座
She occupies a couple-only booth.
你 要 不要 过去 说 说
Before you knew it,
不知不觉 中
Without realizing it.
你 早就 遇到 了 一个 命定 之 人
you have already met your Mr. Right
而且 还 和 他 有 了 亲密 接触
and even had close contact with him.
命运 就是 这么 神奇
Destiny is so magical.
你 不 知道 它会 给 你 安排 什么
You don't know what it will arrange for you.
这 就是 和 我 完全 不 一样 的
This is our cute Huangfu
小 皇甫
who is completely different from me.
那 手帕
That handkerchief…
我会 还 你 的 洗 干净 还 你
I will wash it and give it back to you.
不用 找 了 手帕 算 我 买 的
Keep the change. I just bought the handkerchief from you.
这是 上次 找 你 那 十块钱
This is your change of ten yuan from last time.
放 这儿 了
I'm leaving it here.
这颗 粉嫩 的 小苹果
When will this tender little apple
什么 时候 才能 成熟 落地 呢
mature?
作为 5438 的 一员
As a member of room 5438,
我 得 多 罩 着 她
I need to look out for her.
毕竟 机智 如 我
After all, I am so smart.
莫生气
"Don't be angry".
在 哪儿 搞 的 这字 啊
Where did you get this calligraphy work?
兄弟 送 的
From a friend.
莫生气
Don't be angry.
小 哥哥 的 字 真 好看
Your penmanship is so beautiful.
是不是 和 你 的 人 一样 好看 呀
Is it as good-looking as you?
要 看 你 怎么 定义 好看 了
It depends on how you define "beautiful".
莫生气 系列 一是 颜体
The first series of this work belongs to Yan Style.
属于 金刚怒目 壮士 挥拳
It's like an angry Vajra punching a fist out.
和 我 本人 还是 差距 比较 大 的
There is a big gap between me in person and the work's style.
不算 一个 派系
We don't belong to the same faction.
未来 要 上架 的 莫生气 系列 二
The series No. 2 to be on sale soon
属于 瘦金体
belongs to the Slender Gold.
和 我 本人 就 比较 相像 了
It'll look more like me.
没想到 四眼 这么 会 撩 啊
I didn't expect Glasses to be so good at flirting with girls.
不 对 呀
Wait a minute.
大哥 我俩 现在 同一个 账号
Bro, we share the same account now.
你 能 不能 别 乱说话
Can you stop talking nonsense?
小妹妹 你 要 看看 包 吗
Girl, do you want to see some purses?
小 哥哥 的 货架 上
On the list of this dude
这 款 全新 未用 的 包包 9999
there's a purse that's never been used with a price of only 9,999.
一定 配得 上 小妹妹 你 的 颜值
It must be worthy of your pretty face.
小 哥哥 好坏
Awww, you sound so dirty
又 是 颜 又 是 瘦金
when you talk about Yan and Slender Gold.
嘤 嘤 嘤 嘤
I hate you! Boo-hoo!
这 还 自带 音效 啊
This girl even comes with sound effects?
你 男人 你 的 包
Your man, your purse,
还有 这个
and this.
爱 的 礼物
A gift of love.
莫生气
Don't be angry.
怎么样
What do you think?
是不是 很 符合 你
Does it suit you?
你 就是 那个
You are the girl with screen name
拿 小 拳拳 捶 你 胸口 啊
"Punch your chest with my small fists"?
我 这 不是 想 照顾 照顾 你 的 生意 嘛
I just wanted to make a deal with you to make you happy.
我们 陆 大 公子 真的 是 太 体贴 了
Mr. Lu is really so considerate.
谢谢 你 照顾 我 生意 啊
Thank you for making a deal with me.
不 客气
You're welcome.
改天 请 你 吃饭
Let me buy you dinner another day.