家乡
hometown
Città natale
родное место
对话 ( 练习 2)
Conversation (Exercise 2)
对话 1
Dialogue 1
男 : 李红 , 你 的 故乡 在 哪里 ?
Male: Li Hong, where is your hometown?
女 : 我 的 老家 在 东北 的 哈尔滨 。
Female: My hometown is in Harbin in the northeast.
对话 2
Dialogue 2
女 : 张军 , 你 的 老家 在 哪儿 ?
Woman: Zhang Jun, where is your hometown?
男 : 我 的 老家 在 新疆 的 喀什 。
Male: My hometown is in Kashgar, Xinjiang.
对话 3
男 : 李丽 , 你 的 家乡 在 什么 地方 ?
Man: Li Li, where is your hometown?
女 : 我 的 老家 在 云南省 腾冲县 。
Female: My hometown is in Tengchong County, Yunnan Province.
对话 4
女 : 刘伟 , 你 的 老家 在 哪儿 ?
Woman: Liu Wei, where is your hometown?
男 : 我 的 老家 在 辽宁省 的 沈阳市 。
对话 ( 练习 3)
男 : 你 的 家乡 在 哪儿 ?
Man: Where is your hometown?
女 : 我 的 老家 在 湖南 长沙 。
你 的 老家 呢 ?
Where is your hometown?
男 : 我 的 故乡 在 广东省 的 广州市 。
男 : 你 是 在 哪儿 出生 的 ?
Male: Where were you born?
女 : 我 是 在 东北 生 的 。
你 是 在 东北 生 的 吗 ?
Are you born in the northeast?
男 : 不 , 我 不是 在 东北 生 的 。
Male: No, I was not born in the northeast.
我 在 广州 生 的 。
女 : 广州 有 多少 人口 ?
Female: What is the population of Guangzhou?
男 : 有 1000 多万 。
Male: There are more than 10 million.
长沙 有 多少 人口 呢 ?
女 : 长沙 有 600 多万 人口 。
Female: Changsha has a population of more than 6 million.
男 : 长沙 的 气候 怎么样 ?
Male: What is the climate in Changsha?
女 : 那儿 的 气候 不错 。
Female: The climate there is good.
夏天 热 , 冬天 不 太冷 。
Summer is hot and winter is not too cold.
广州 的 气候 怎么样 ?
What is the climate in Guangzhou?
男 : 广州 的 夏天 很 热 , 冬天 气候 温和 。
Male: The summer in Guangzhou is very hot and the winter climate is mild.
对话 ( 练习 4)
Conversation (Exercise 4)
男 : 小张 , 你好 ! 好久不见 , 你 怎么样 ?
女 : 我刚 从 中国 回来 。
Woman: I just came back from China.
回老家 看 我 的 妈妈 。
Go home to see my mother.
男 : 你 的 老家 在 中国 什么 地方 ?
女 : 我 的 老家 在 海南岛 的 三亚 , 一个 海 滨 城市 。
Woman: My hometown is in Sanya, Hainan Island, a coastal city.
男 : 你 是 在 三亚 生 的 吗 ?
Male: Are you born in Sanya?
女 : 不 , 我 是 在 海口 生 的 。
男 : 我 没有 去过 海南岛 , 听说 那儿 的 气 候 不错 , 风景 也 很 美 。
女 : 对 , 不过 夏天 天气 很 热 , 我 喜欢 海 南 的 冬天 。
Female: Yes, but the weather is very hot in summer. I like the winter in Hainan.
女 : 你 的 家乡 在 哪儿 ?
男 : 我 的 家乡 在 湖北 的 一个 农村 。
Male: My hometown is in a rural area in Hubei.
叙述 ( 练习 5)
ナレーション(演習5)
我 的 故乡 是 中国 的 西安 。
西安 是 陕西省 的 省会 , 也 是 一个 古城 。
西安 是 一个 工 业 城市 , 也 是 一个 旅游 城市 。
Xi'an is an industrial city and a tourist city.
那里 的 人口 有 六百五十 万 。
The population there is 6.5 million.
西安 的 夏天 很 热 , 冬 天 气候 干燥 , 很少 下雪 。
The summer in Xi'an is very hot, the winter climate is dry and there is very little snow.
对话 ( 练习 6)
Conversation (Exercise 6)
男 : 你 的 家乡 在 哪儿 ?
女 1: 我 的 老家 在 湖南 长沙 。
男 : 你 是 在 哪儿 出生 的 ?
Male: Where were you born?
女 1: 我 是 在 东北 生 的 。
女 2: 你 的 故乡 有 多少 人口 ?
Female 2: How many people are there in your hometown?
男 : 有 1000 多万 。
女 2: 你 老家 的 气候 怎么样 ?
女 1: 那儿 的 气候 不错 。
夏天 热 , 冬天 不太 冷 。