37 真 舍不得 你们 走 饯行 2 会话
37 I'm sad to see you go.
2 会话 1 和子 : 回 国 的 日子 越来越 近 了 。
2 Session 1 and Son: The days of returning to the country are getting closer.
2会話1ヘジ:帰国の日が近づいています。
王兰 : 真 舍不得 你们 走 。
Wang Lan: I really can't bear to go.
王蘭:私は本当にあなたを行かせることはできません。
大卫 : 是 啊 , 虽然 时间 不 长 , 但是 我们 的 友谊 很 深 。
David: Yes, although the time is not long, our friendship is deep.
玛丽 : 我们 把 通讯 地址 都 留 在 本子 上 了 , 以后 常 联系 。
Mary: We have left the mailing address on the book, and we will contact you later.
メアリー:連絡先の住所はすべて本に残しました。後で連絡します。
刘京 : 我 想 你们 还是 有 机会 来 的 。
Liu Jing: I think you still have a chance to come.
Liu Jing:まだチャンスがあると思います。
和子 : 要是 来 北京 , 一定 来 看 你们 。
Hezi: If you come to Beijing, you must come to see you.
大卫 : 让 我们 一起 照 张 相 吧 !
David: Let's take a photo together!
David:一緒に写真を撮りましょう!
玛丽 : 好 , 多 照 几 张 , 留 作 纪念 。
Mary: Ok, take a few more photos and keep them as a memorial.
メアリー:わかりました。あと数枚写真を撮って、記念品として保管してください。
2 玛丽 : 参加 欢送会 的 人 真 多 。
2 Mary: There are so many people attending the farewell party.
2メアリー:送別会にはたくさんの人がいます。
刘京 : 除了 去 实习 的 以外 , 都 来 了 。
Liu Jing: In addition to going to the internship, I have come.
Liu Jing:インターンシップを除いて、すべてここにいます。
和子 : 开始 演 节目 了 。
Kazuko: I started the show.
和夫:それはショーの時間です。
大卫 : 玛丽 , 你 用 汉语 唱 个 歌 吧 。
David: Mary, you sing a song in Chinese.
玛丽 : 我 唱 完 , 就 该 你们 了 。
Mary: I sang it, it's yours.
王兰 : 各 班 的 节目 很 多 , 很 精彩 。
Wang Lan: There are many programs in each class, which are very exciting.
Wang Lan:各クラスには多くのプログラムがあり、とても刺激的です。
和子 : 同学 和 老师 这么 热情 地 欢送 我们 , 真 不 知道 说 什么 好 。
Hezi: The classmates and teachers are so enthusiastic to send us, I really don't know what to say.
和夫:クラスメートと先生は私たちにとても情熱を与えてくれました。
刘京 : 祝贺 你们 取得 了 好 成绩 。
Liu Jing: Congratulations on your good grades.
王兰 : 祝 你们 更 快 地 提高 中文 水平 。
Wang Lan: I wish you all the best in improving your Chinese.
王蘭:中国語のレベルをもっと早く上達させてください。