自从 这群 歪 果仁 在 中国 当 上网 红 以后 - "Since this group of foreigners have become famous"
如今 , 越来越 多 的 外国人 出现 在 中国 的 街头 。
Today, more and more foreigners are appearing on the streets of China.
他们 来 中国 学习 、 工作 , 也 在 网络 上 分享 他们 的 生活 。
They come to China to study, work, and share their lives on the Internet.
第一次 的 reaction。
The first reaction.
我 叫 星悦 , 来自 美国 , 在 中国 上学 , 现在 在 做 新 媒体 内容 。
My name is Xing Yue, from the United States, I am in China, and I am doing new media content.
路人 : 星悦 !
Passerby: Xingyue!
星悦 :hello。
Xing Yue: hello.
路人 : 我 可以 跟 你 拍照 吗 ?
Passerby: Can I take pictures with you?
有 很多 人 认为 只要 你 长 着 一张 外国人 的 脸 , 就 能 在 中国 轻松 成为 网红 。
Many people think that as long as you have a foreigner's face, you can easily become a net red in China.
可 到底 是不是 这样 ?
Is this the case?
为什么 有 那么 多 外国人 在 中国 当网 红 呢 ?
Why are so many foreigners in China red?
带 着 这些 问题 , 我 来到 了 前辈 阿福 的 家里 , 想 在 这里 寻找 答案 。
With these questions, I came to the home of my predecessor, Afu, and wanted to find an answer here.
阿福 :hello 星悦 , 好久不见 !
Afu: hello Xingyue, long time no see!
怎么样 ?
how about it?
星悦 : 挺 好 的 。
Xing Yue: Very good.
来自 德国 的 阿福 曾 在 同济大学 读书 , 他 在 那里 遇到 了 他 现在 的 老婆 , 毕业 后 , 他 选择 留在 中国 。
Afu from Germany studied at Tongji University. He met his current wife there. After graduation, he chose to stay in China.
星悦 : 来到 上海 是 为了 做 视频 吗 ?
Xing Yue: Did you come to Shanghai to make a video?
阿福 : 不是 不是 。
Afu: No, no.
这个 我们 做 视频 是 完全 没有 计划 的 。
This video we have done is completely unplanned.
正好 两年 前 是 papi 酱 刚刚 火 起来 了 , 就 觉得 , 诶 , 这个 女 的 还 蛮有意思 , 然后 我 可以 向 她 学一学 。
Just two years ago, the papi sauce just got up, I thought, oh, this woman is quite interesting, then I can learn from her.
跟 我 老婆 说 , 啊 我 也 想 拍拍 视频 。
Said to my wife, ah, I also want to pat the video.
我 的 话题 就是 , 你 想 娶 个 中国 老婆 吗 ?
My topic is, do you want to marry a Chinese wife?
你 做好 心理准备 。
You are mentally prepared.
视频 :
video:
你 想 娶 个 中国 老婆 吗 ?
Do you want to marry a Chinese wife?
你 做好 心理准备 哦 !
You are mentally prepared!
阿福 : 我 那个 时候 , 我 就 模仿 我 丈母娘 、 老丈人 。
Afu: At that time, I imitated my mother-in-law and Laozhang.
视频 : 什么 时候 结婚 呢 ?
Video: When is it married?
什么 时候 要 孩子 ?
When do you want a child?
要 跟 我 女儿 结婚 ?
Want to marry my daughter?
车子 买 好了吗 ?
Have you bought the car?
阿福 : 还有 我 老婆 。
Afu: There is my wife.
视频 :
video:
马上 就 好 了 呀 !
Just fine!
在 娶 我 的 中国 老婆 之前 ……
Before my Chinese wife...
你 把 车 买好 , 记得 发 牌照 ……
You buy the car, remember to issue a license...
要 吃 中国 的 蔬菜 ……
Want to eat Chinese vegetables...
阿福 的 视频 主要 通过 一个 外国 上海 女婿 的 视角 , 记录 他 在 中国 的 生活 , 以及 中德 两国 的 文化差异 。
Afford's video mainly records his life in China and the cultural differences between China and Germany through the perspective of a foreign Shanghai woman.
视频 :
video:
貌美如花 的 丈母娘 ……
Beautiful and beautiful mother-in-law...
你 嘴 要 甜 ……
Your mouth is sweet...
快 走 快 走 !
Go fast!
别 ……
do not……
他 在 视频 中 经常 身兼数职 , 幽默 有趣 的 吐 槽 已经 俘获 了 几百万 的 粉丝 。
He often has several roles in the video, and humorous and interesting Tucao has captured millions of fans.
阿福 的 视频 创意 大多 源自 他 在 中国 的 亲身经历 , 比如 他们 今天 要录 一个 关于 给 长辈 送礼物 的 视频 。
Afford's video ideas mostly come from his personal experience in China, for example, they are going to record a video about giving gifts to elders today.
福太 : 好 , 我们 今天 要 拍 的 一个 视频 是 老外 上门 拜年 , 你 还 记得 你 当时 给 我 爸爸妈妈 上门 拜年 ……
Fukuta: Okay, a video we are going to make today is a foreigner visiting New Year's greetings. Do you remember that you gave my parents a New Year's greeting...
阿福 : 记得 , 就是 那个 圣诞树 呀 。
Afu: Remember, that is the Christmas tree.
因为 她 跟 我 说 , 过年 像 你们 德国 的 圣诞节 , 你 知道 吧 ?
Because she told me that the New Year is like your German Christmas, you know?
那好 吧 , 那 我 不 就 …… 她 妈妈 好像 有 一点 看不懂 。
Ok, then I don't... Her mother seems to have a little bit of understanding.
福太 : 有点 看不懂 。
Fu Tai: I don't understand a bit.
视频 脚本 由 阿福 和 福太 共同 创作 , 在 拍摄 前 , 福太会 先 根据 脚本 给 阿福 讲 一遍 戏 。
The video script was created by Afu and Futai. Before the filming, the Futai Club first told Afu according to the script.
福太 : 后来 我学 聪明 了 , 先问 我 老婆 到底 送 什么 , 老婆 说 , 给 我 爸 拿 两条 中华 吧 , 给 我 妈 ……
Futai: Later, I learned to be smart. First, I asked my wife what the gift was. My wife said, give my dad two pieces of Chinese, give my mother...
星悦 : 那 你 的 太太 在 视频 创作 中 是不是 一个 非常 重要 的 角色 ?
Xing Yue: Is your wife a very important role in video creation?
阿福 : 我 的 太太 非常 重要 , 她 是 我们 这个 平台 的 大脑 。
Afu: My wife is very important. She is the brain of our platform.
我 私下 是 一个 很 无聊 的 人 , 我 就 喜欢 宅 在 家里 看看书 啊 什么 , 但是 她 自己 讲话 就 很 风趣 很 有趣 的 。
I am a very boring person privately. I like to look at books at home, but she is very funny and interesting.
星悦 : 所以 幽默 这件 事情 还是 交给 自己 老婆 比较 好 。
Xing Yue: So it is better to give this thing to your wife.
阿福 : 对 对 对 。
Afu: Right, right.
对 好 脚本 之后 就 进入 拍摄 环节 。
After the script is finished, it will enter the shooting session.
阿福 : 她 就 跟 我 说 , 那 你 就 给 我 爸 买 两条 中华 吧 。
Afu: She told me, then you will buy two Chinese for my dad.
爸爸 , 我 带 了 礼物 给 你 , 这 是 你 的 中华 !
Dad, I brought you a gift, this is your China!
福太 : 诶 , 等会儿 !
Futai: Hey, wait a minute!
爸爸 , 这 是 你 的 中华 。
Dad, this is your Chinese.
就 表情 再 多一点 。
Just a little more expression.
阿福 : 爸爸 , 这 是 你 的 中华 。
Afu: Dad, this is your Chinese.
星悦 : 那 你 觉得 就是 在 中国 , 外国人 做 网红 有没有 先天 的 优势 ?
Xing Yue: Then you think it is in China. Does foreigner have a congenital advantage in doing net red?
阿福 : 就 我 觉得 , 最 开始 可能 是 可以 吸引 别人 的 注意力 , 可以 看到 , 诶 , 一个 外国人 说 中文 或者 是 上海 话 什么 的 。
Afu: As far as I think, at first, it may be able to attract the attention of others. You can see, oh, a foreigner speaks Chinese or Shanghainese.
但是 这个 不 代表 你 可以 长久 地 成功 , 最 重要 的 还是 有 营养 的 内容 。
我 还 记得 很 清楚 , 有 一天 晚上 我 从 外面 回家 , 然后 我 看 我 老婆 她 正好 她 发 了 一个 视频 , 然后 那个 时候 那个 点击 量 很 低 很 低 , 就 好像 没有 什么 人 对 我们 内容 感兴趣 , 她 就 哭 了 。
I still remember very clearly, one night I went home from the outside, then I saw my wife, she happened to send a video, then the amount of traffic was low and low at that time, as if no one was interested in our content, She cried.
然后 她 说 , 哎哟 我 不想 再 做 , 因为 太累 了 。
Then she said, oh, I don't want to do it again, because it is too tired.
我们 每天 都 花 这么 多 时间 , 然后 没有 人 看 我们 的 内容 。
We spend so much time every day, and then no one looks at our content.
福太 : 卡卡 卡卡 。
Futai: Kakakaka.
不好意思 , 你 没 按 脚本 说 。
Sorry, you didn't follow the script.
你 要 那种 , 你 明白 吗 ?
You want that, do you understand?
斜过来 , 稍微 斜过来 …… 再 来 , 你 最好 放 …… 你 看到 我 camera 的 中点 。
Tilt over, slightly tilted over... Come again, you better put... You see the midpoint of my camera.
阿福 : 那 我 就 跟 她 说 了 , 那 我们 这样 , 我们 还 …… 再 坚持 一个月 , 好好 做 一下 内容 , 好好 计划 一下 , 然后 如果 还是 不行 那 我们 就 放弃 , 我们 就 做 别的 事情 。
Afu: Then I told her, then we are like this, we still... Hold on for another month, do a good job, plan well, and if we still can't do it, then we will give up, we will do something else.
我 觉得 做 自 媒体 , 我们 都 有 一个 一样 的 问题 , 有 一样 的 焦虑 。
I feel that from the media, we all have the same problem and have the same anxiety.
你 永远 不 知道 什么样 的 内容 会 成功 , 会 受欢迎 的 。
You never know what kind of content will succeed and will be popular.
虽然 是 以 外国人 的 形象 出现 在 屏幕 上 , 阿福 夫妇 也 面临 着 所有 内容 生产者 都 有 的 流量 困扰 。
Although appearing on the screen as a foreigner, the Afford couple is also facing the traffic problems of all content producers.
在 创作 带来 的 焦虑 面前 , 外国人 并 没有 什么 不同 。
In the face of the anxiety brought about by creation, foreigners are no different.
福太 : 拜拜 !
Futai: Bye!
辛苦 了 !
告别 了 阿福 , 我要 去 见 一位 在 中国 做 直播 的 白俄罗斯 姑娘 , 她 在 某 直播 平台 上 有 26 万 粉丝 。
Say goodbye to Afu, I am going to meet a Belarusian girl who is doing live broadcasts in China. She has 260,000 fans on a live broadcast platform.
我 很 好奇 , 她 为什么 会 选择 来 中国 做 直播 , 以及 她 吸引 粉丝 的 原因 是 什么 ?
I am very curious, why did she choose to come to China to do live broadcasts, and what is the reason for her to attract fans?
星悦 :hello!
Xingyue: hello!
Monica: 你好 !
Monica: Hello!
你们 一 进来 , 我 的 家里 像 一个 直播间 , 就 没有 家里 的 感觉 。
As soon as you come in, my home is like a live room, and there is no feeling at home.
星悦 : 衣服 还 蛮 多 的 。
Xing Yue: There are quite a lot of clothes.
Monica: 但是 我 买 的 衣服 , 一般 都 是 为了 主播 , 平时 我 穿 的 衣服 全部 都 差不多 的 。
Monica: But the clothes I bought are usually for the anchor. I usually wear the same clothes.
星悦 : 你 刚 开始 做 直播 的 时候 , 有没有 感觉 自己 作为 一个 外国人 , 有 一些 优势 吗 ?
Xing Yue: When you first started to broadcast live, did you feel that you have a advantage as a foreigner?
Monica: 关于 人气 来说 肯定 有 啊 , 因为 你 是 外国人 , 可能 中国 粉丝 进来 你 的 直播间 对 你 特别 地 感兴趣 。
Monica: There must be something about popularity, because you are a foreigner, maybe Chinese fans come in and your live room is especially interested in you.
我 喜欢 乱 的 头发 , 中国 女孩子 们 喜欢 完美 的 样子 , 我 喜欢 非常 非常 乱 的 。
I like messy hair, Chinese girls like perfect looks, I like very, very messy.
然后 他们 一直 跟 我 说 , 你 不要 摸 你 的 头发 , 能 不能 别摸 了 ?
Then they kept telling me, don't touch your hair, can you not touch it?
能 不能 别 这样 ?
Can you not do this?
星悦 : 但是 肯定 中国 粉丝 对 外国 主播 肯定 就是 没有 那种 亲人 的 感觉 。
Xingyue: But it is certain that Chinese fans will not have the feeling of being a loved one for foreign anchors.
我们 这个 等级 不 一样 的 , 还是 中国 网红主播 , 他们 真的 网红 , 他们 真的 红 。
Our level is not the same, or the Chinese network red anchor, they are really red, they are really red.
Monica 直播 的 主要 内容 是 唱歌 , 每天晚上 8 点 她 都 会 准时 上线 。
The main content of Monica's live broadcast is singing, and she will be online on time every night at 8:00.
Monica: 在 我们 那边 的 软件 开播 了 , 好 尴尬 的 , 我 不 知道 说 什么 , 就是 没有 中国 的 感觉 。
Monica: The software on our side is on the air, so I don't know what to say, it is the feeling of not having China.
中国 所有 的 直播 软件 非常 非常 火 , 大家 都 习惯 了 天天 都 看 , 或者 是 很多很多 人 都 开播 。
All the live broadcast software in China is very hot. Everyone is used to watching every day, or many people are broadcasting.
视频 : 那么 多 “ 你好 Monica”,“ 我 真想 你 了 ”。
Video: So many "Hello Monica", "I miss you".
Monica: 我 觉得 中国 非常 非常 大 , 很多 人 感觉 比较 寂寞 , 他们 可能 想要 一个 对面 …… 有时候 说话 ……
Monica: I think China is very, very big. Many people feel lonely. They may want to be opposite... Sometimes they talk...
视频 :…… 都 那么 美 啊 , 这是 美国 朋友 。
Video: ... are so beautiful, this is an American friend.
Monica: 很多 人 在 直播 中 也 认识 好多 好友 , 我 是 认为 你 找 人 给 你化 的 ……
Monica: A lot of people know a lot of friends in the live broadcast. I think you are looking for someone to give you...
朋友 : 你 在 怎么 这么 聪明 啊 ?
Friend: How are you so smart?
是 的 , 夏天 帮 我化 的 。
Yes, summer helps me.
Monica: 哇 , 真的 吗 ?
Monica: Wow, really?
朋友 : 我 跟 她 说 要 拍摄 , 知道 吧 ?
Friend: I told her to shoot, do you know?
Aroma 是 Monica 第一批 粉丝 , 后来 她们 也 成为 了 好 朋友 。
Aroma was the first fan of Monica, and later they became good friends.
Aroma: 她 的 普通话 不 标准 , 就是 不管 她 认 不 认识 的 字 她 都 敢 读出来 。
Aroma: Her Mandarin is not standard, she dares to read it regardless of the words she doesn't know.
星悦 : 那 你 是 在 夸 她 还是 在 黑 她 现在 ?
Xing Yue: Then you are boasting that she is still black, she is now?
Aroma: 嘴巴 上 在 黑 , 其实 内心 在 夸 。
Aroma: The mouth is black, but the heart is boasting.
很多 人 玩 直播 的话 , 其实 目的性 很 明确 嘛 , 很强 , 就是 要 礼物 , 对 吧 ?
When many people play live broadcasts, the purpose is very clear. It is very strong, just a gift, right?
但是 , 她 就 没有 , 她 就是 …… 就是 感觉 直播 就是 让 她 很 享受 。
However, she did not, she is... It is feeling that the live broadcast is to let her enjoy.
其实 有 一天 她 嗓子 很 不 舒服 , 就 明显 地 感觉 嗓子 已经 发哑 了 , 但是 她 还是 继续 唱歌 , 所以 , 就让 人 很 感动 。
In fact, one day her nephew was very uncomfortable, and she obviously felt that her throat was dumb, but she continued to sing, so it was very moving.
星悦 : 很 坚持 。
Xingyue: Very persistent.
Aroma: 对 。
Aroma: Right.
Monica: 因为 我 从小 的 时候 一直 唱歌 , 我 参加 好多 比赛 , 去 报名 俄罗斯 的 好 声音 了 , 但是 我 有点 失望 了 。
Monica: Because I have been singing since I was a child, I participated in many competitions and went to sign up for the good voice of Russia, but I was a bit disappointed.
Monica 在 那次 比赛 里 被 淘汰 了 , 但 在 直播 的 时候 , 她 还 可以 接着 唱歌 。
Monica was eliminated in that game, but when she was on the air, she could still sing.
Monica: 我 想 让 很多 人 听 我 的 歌 , 我 不会 让 这些 人 失望 了 。
Monica: I want a lot of people to listen to my songs. I won't let these people down.
真实 的 粉丝 应该 不管 国籍 , 我 的 粉丝 就是 喜欢 音乐 的 人 , 不是 因为 是 老外 。
Real fans should be regardless of nationality. My fans are people who like music, not because they are foreigners.
拜访 完阿福 和 Monica, 我 也 想起 了 自己 曾经 的 选择 ,17 岁 , 我 因为 对 中国 感兴趣 来到 中国 读书 。
After visiting Afu and Monica, I also remembered my choice. At the age of 17, I came to China because I was interested in China.
不久 后 , 我 发现自己 离不开 这里 了 。
Soon after, I found myself inseparable.
我 在 这 找到 了 一帮 志同道合 的 朋友 。
I found a group of like-minded friends here.
星悦 :…… 二 , 一 , 请 回答 !
Xingyue: ... Two, one, please answer!
也 就是 歪 果仁 研究 协会 , 我们 以短 视频 的 形式 , 深入 体验 中国 的 特色 职业 , 探讨 背后 的 社会 因素 。
In the form of short video, we will deeply experience the Chinese profession and explore the social factors behind it.
视频 :
video:
我 在 想 他们 是不是 以前 没有 见过 一个 外国人 送 外卖 ……
I wonder if they have never seen a foreigner send a takeaway before...
哦 这么 多车 , 有点 ……
Oh, so many cars, a little...
我们 也 会 从 多元 文化 的 角度 , 探讨 严肃 的 社会 问题 。
We will also explore serious social issues from a multicultural perspective.
视频 :《 熔炉 》 和 《 素媛 》 就是 “ 娜 英 事件 ”。
Video: "The Furnace" and "Su Yuan" are the "Na Ying incident."
更 希望 能 通过 我们 的 努力 让 更 多 外国人 了解 中国 。
I hope that through our efforts, more foreigners can learn about China.
当然 , 我们 最火 的 还是 街头 采访 系列 , 我们 希望 通过 这些 视频 让 大家 看到 更 真实 、 更 接地 气 的 外国人 。
视频 :
我 的 老师 是 东北 的 , 然后 我 是 韩国 的 留学生 , 你 看 把 我 教成 啥 样儿 了 。
My teacher is from the northeast, and then I am a Korean student. You see me as a teacher.
然后 我 就 跟 她 说 这个 东西 真的 很 low, 她 说 这个 low 是 什么 意思 ?
Then I told her that this thing is really low, what does she mean by low?
而 我 也 是因为 这次 街头 采访 与 歪 研会 结缘 。
And I am also because this street interview is related to the Institute.
视频 : 这 好像 是 中式 英语 , 然后 我 又 觉得 我 可能 当 了 一个 假 的 美国 人 , 我 是 世界 上 最假 的 ……
Video: It seems to be Chinglish, then I think I might be a fake American, I am the most fake in the world...
男 : 当时 第一次 接受 我们 采访 的 时候 拍 的 那个 视频 , 到 目前为止 , 网上 的 数据 , 我们 后来 的 视频 都 没有 超过 那个 视频 , 就 出境 了 10 秒钟 。
就 这个 东西 很 low, 然后 我妈 说 low 是 什么 意思 ?
This thing is very low, then what does my mom say about low?
现在 我 负责 主持 和 剧本创作 , 一有 灵感 就 马上 去 行动 。
Now I am responsible for hosting and scriptwriting, and I will go to action as soon as I have inspiration.
星悦 : 来 , 找方晔顿 去 。
Xing Yue: Come, find Fang Fangton.
Hello 方晔顿 。
Hello Fang Dunton.
方晔顿 :Hi, 啊 , 你 要 干嘛 ?
Fang Weidun: Hi, ah, what are you doing?
星悦 : 我们 要 玩 一个 游戏 。
Xing Yue: We want to play a game.
方 : 好 。
Fang: Ok.
星悦 : 好 , 随便 选 一个 , 但 不能 看 。
Xing Yue: Ok, just pick one, but you can't see it.
方 : 啊 是 我们 年会 的 视频 。
Fang: Ah is the video of our annual meeting.
星悦 : 对 。
Xing Yue: Right.
方 : 好 吧 。
Fang: Ok.
星悦 : 所以 你 要 问 他 一个 问题 。
Xing Yue: So you have to ask him a question.
方 : 就 …… 那 如果 在 这个 办公室 里面 有 一个 人 , 就是 你 愿意 和 他 在 一起 的 那个 人 是 谁 ?
Fang: Just... If there is a person in this office, who is the person you are willing to be with?
歪 研会 在 2016 年末 正式 上线 , 现在 我们 的 每 一期 视频 都 有 至少 800 万 的 关注 者 。
The Institute was officially launched at the end of 2016, and now we have at least 8 million followers in each of our videos.
到 了 2018 年 , 我们 也 有 了 新 的 目标 和 方向 。
By 2018, we have new goals and directions.
男 : 其实 星悦 是 在 FB 上 带来 最 多 粉丝 的 一个 , 又 可爱 又 漂亮 又 中文 特别 好 , 我们 FB 上 的 最大 的 吸引 点 吧 。
Male: Actually Xingyue is the one who has brought the most fans on FB. It is cute, beautiful and excellent in Chinese. Our biggest attraction on FB is it.
除了 让 中国 人 更 了解 外国人 , 我们 也 想 让 外国人 更 了解 真实 的 中国 。
In addition to making Chinese people more aware of foreigners, we also want foreigners to know more about real China.
男 1: 可以 说 七八 月份 , 如果 能够 突破 100 万 海外 粉丝 , 这是 我们 的 接下来 的 6 个 月 的 目标 。
Male 1: It can be said that in July and August, if we can break through 1 million overseas fans, this is our next six months goal.
通过 什么 手段 ?
By what means?
商业 互吹 。
Business blows each other.
男 2: 跨国 商业 互吹 。
Male 2: Transnational business is blowing each other.
男 1: 啊 , 跨国 !
Male 1: Ah, transnational!
OK, 跨国 商业 互吹 。
OK, multinational business exchanges.
男 2: 星悦 讲讲 那个 美国 的 一些 …… 这次 去 美国 。
Male 2: Xing Yue talks about some of the Americans... This time I went to the United States.
星悦 像 个 中国 人 一样 , 经常 去 美国 出差 。
Like a Chinese, Xing Yue often travels to the United States.
我 上个月 去 调研 了 美国 的 网红 公司 , 他们 的 运营 模式 给 了 我 新 的 启发 。
I went to the US network red company last month, and their operating model gave me new inspiration.
星悦 : 就是 他们 对 所有人 的 这个 人设 特别 清楚 。
Xing Yue: It is they who are particularly clear about this person.
张 希曼 和 我 也 有 了 一个 新 的 idea。
Zhang Ximan and I also have a new idea.
张 : 我 觉得 简单 来说 就是 外国人 介绍 家乡 好 货来 帮助 中国 人去 解决 海淘 产品 信息 不 通畅 的 这个 问题 。
Zhang: I think it is simply that foreigners introduce good home goods to help Chinese people solve the problem that Haitao's product information is not smooth.
男 : 我 觉得 这个 很 有意思 。
M: I think this is very interesting.
所以 我 觉得 2018 年 我们 会 从 一个 内容 公司 变成 一个 更 综合 的 互联网 公司 , 我 觉得 我 对 我们 2018 年 还是 非常 有 信心 的 。
So I think we will change from a content company to a more comprehensive Internet company in 2018. I think I am very confident about us in 2018.
歪 研会 刚 组建 的 时候 , 我 根本 没有 想到 我们 的 视频 会 获得 这么 多人 的 认可 。
When the Institute was just formed, I didn't even think that our video would be recognized by so many people.
但是 , 让 大家 最 难忘 的 还是 创业 最 艰难 的 时候 。
But the most memorable thing for everyone is the hardest time to start a business.
男 1: 大家 能够 坚持 下来 , 这个 真的 特别 特别 不 容易 。
Male 1: Everyone can stick to it. This is really especially difficult.
男 2: 当时 30 多个 视频 吧 , 加在一起 B 站上 100 多个 弹幕 。
Male 2: At that time, there were more than 30 videos, plus more than 100 barrage on the B station.
我 把 所有 弹幕 都 看 了 50 多遍 。
I have seen all the barrage more than 50 times.
那 时候 在 那儿 讨论 的 时候 说 的 是 谁 能 …… 一定 要 1000 转发 , 谁 能 为此 负责 ?
At that time, when I was talking about it, who said... Who must be 1000 forward, who can be responsible for this?
女 : 小琪 站 起来 书 , 我 负责 !
Female: Xiao Qi stood up and booked, I am responsible!
男 1: 没有 , 先是 一片 寂静 。
Male 1: No, there is silence first.
男 2: 一片 寂静 。
Male 2: A silence.
男 1: 大家 觉得 都 很 难 , 就 1000 的 转发 量 。
Male 1: Everyone finds it difficult, on the amount of 1000 forwards.
男 3: 其实 我们 也 不 知道 到底 我们 的 梦想 有 多 大 , 但是 因为 我们 试错 , 我们 一起 犯 了 很多 错误 , 我们 才 能够 慢慢 想 起来 一个 可行 、 可持续性 的 创业 模式 , 给 这种 外国人 在 中国 一种 机会 去 发言 。
包括 给 中国 人 一个 新 的 视角 , 更 多 中国 人 、 外国人 一起 创业 , 更 多 中国 人 、 外国人 相信 中国 真的 是 一个 好 地方 , 中国 可能 让 …… 可以 让 国际友人 、 本地人 都 能够 有 机会 发展 , 这才 是 歪 研会 起来 的 原因 。
Including giving Chinese a new perspective, more Chinese and foreigners are starting a business together. More Chinese and foreigners believe that China is really a good place. China may let... allow international friends and locals to have Opportunity development, this is the reason for the seminar.
男 1: 来来来 , 喝 一个 吧 , 喝 一个 。
男 2: 牢记 使命 。
男 1: 不忘 初心 。
Male 1: Don't forget the original intention.
29 年前 , 来自 加拿大 的 前辈 大山 因为 登上 央视 的 元旦晚会 , 成为 了 在 中国 家喻户晓 的 外国人 。
Twenty-nine years ago, Dashan, a predecessor from Canada, became a foreigner in China because of his New Year’s party.
而 今天 的 我们 , 已经 不 满足 “ 留学生 ” 或者 是 “ 外国 演员 ” 这样 的 身份 。
Today, we are no longer satisfied with the status of “international students” or “foreign actors”.
我们 想要 参与 到 这个 最好 的 时代 。
We want to be involved in this best era.