胳膊拧不过大腿
arm vs thigh
The arm can't twist the thigh
lit. le bras ne peut pas tordre la jambe (idiome) ; fig. vous ne pouvez pas vous faciliter la tâche
lit. il braccio non può strizzare la gamba (idioma); fig. non si possono rendere le cose più facili a se stessi
lit.腕は脚を絞れない(慣用句);fig.自分で物事を楽にすることはできない。
lit. o braço não pode torcer a coxa
lit. рука не может выжать ногу (идиома); fig. вы не можете облегчить себе жизнь
青青 : 胡子 , 老板 又 让 我 周末 加班 !
Qingqing: Beard, the boss made me work overtime on weekends again!
胡子 : 那 你 就 乖乖 去 加班 吧 !
|||then||||
Beard: Then you will go to work overtime!
青青 : 我 不 去 !
Qingqing: I am not going!
胡子 : 胳膊拧不过大腿 , 去 吧 。
Beard: The arm can't be twisted, let's go.
青青 : 我 就 不 去 , 大不了 辞职 不干 !
Qingqing: I will not go, big deal, resign!
胡子 : 别 孩子气 了 , 现在 工作 不好 找 。
||childish|||||
Beard: Stop being childish, work is hard to find now.
我们 用 胳膊 拧 大腿 , 这个 动作 不要 作 了 , 估计 没有 人 可以 做到 的 。
We use our arms to twist our thighs. This action should not be done. It is estimated that no one can do it.
因为 胳膊 拧 大腿 实在 是 太 别扭 了 。
||twist||||||
Because the arm twisted the thigh is too awkward.
第一个 单词 “ 胳膊 ”(arm), 口语 词 , 指 的 是 “ 手臂 ”。
|||arm||||||arm
The first word "arm", spoken word, refers to the "arm".
量词 用 “ 只 ”,“ 一只 胳膊 ”。
The quantifier uses "only" and "one arm."
这里 我们 讲个 知识点 。
|||knowledge point
Here we talk about a point of knowledge.
‘ 胳膊 ’ 两个 字 都 有 “ 月 ” 字旁 , 那么 有 “ 月 ” 字旁 的 汉字 都 是 表示 和 “ 身体 部分 ”、“ 肉 ” 有 关系 的 东西
The two words "arm" are next to the word "moon", then the Chinese characters next to the word "moon" are all related to "body part" and "meat"
例如 像 我们 的 “ 腿 ”、“ 脚 ”、“ 脸 ”、“ 背 ”“ 肚子 ” 等等 。
For example, like our "legs", "foot", "face", "back", "belly" and so on.
我们 再 小学 学习 月 字旁 的 时候 呢 ?
When we study the moon next to the primary school?
老师 教过 我们 这 叫 肉 月 旁 。
|||||||旁旁
The teacher taught us that this is called the meat month.
“ 肉 月 旁 ”, 就是 因为 和 肉 有关 的 , 和 人 的 身体 有 关系 , 这样 就 方便 记忆 了 。
"Beside the meat month" is because it is related to the meat and has a relationship with the human body. This makes it easy to remember.
要 记住 了 哦 , 肉 月 旁 , 胳膊 。
Remember, oh, next to the meat month, arms.
造 两个 句子
Make two sentences
例如 ,“ 昨天 打 羽毛球 , 今天 胳膊 疼 。
For example, "Playing badminton yesterday, my arm hurts today.
再 例如 “ 我 的 胳膊 太短 , 拿 不到 箱子 上面 的 东西 。
For example, "My arm is too short to get anything from the box.
第二个 单词 “ 乖乖 ”(well-behaved), 意思 是 “ 听话 地 , 按照 指示 去 做 ”, 一般 说 “ 乖乖 地 做 某事 。
|||obediently|well-behaved||||||||||||||
The second word, "well-behaved," means "obediently, as instructed," and generally says "to do something well-behaved.
当然 这 只能 用 在 关系 比较 好 的 朋友 , 同事 之间 , 或者 对 小朋友 , 因为 口气 中 带有 逗 他 喜欢 的 语气 。
Of course, this can only be used between close friends, colleagues, or to children, because the tone of the tone is amusing to him.
可 不能 跟 你 的 大 老板 说 , 您 乖乖 的 给 我 涨工资 吧 。
Can't tell your big boss, you will give me a raise.
这 可是 变成 了 带有 威胁 的 口吻 哦 。
This has become a threatening tone.
造 两个 句子
Make two sentences
例如 ,“ 你 乖乖 地 睡觉 , 明天 我 陪 你 逛街 。
For example, "You sleep asleep, I will go shopping with you tomorrow.
再 例如 “ 老板 叫 他 去 加班 , 他 就 乖乖 地去 加班 了 。
For example, "The boss told him to go to work overtime, and he went to work overtime."
第三个 单词 “ 大不了 ”(at the worst), 意思 是 “ 如果 最坏 的 情况 发生 , 那么 ……”。
The third word, "at the worst," means "if the worst happens, then...".
注意 , 这里 “ 了 ” 读 “liǎo” 不 读 “le”。
Note that here "has" read "liǎo" without reading "le".
造 两个 句子
Make two sentences
例如 “ 明天 不去 上班 了 , 大不了 被 老板 骂 一顿 。
For example, "I don't go to work tomorrow, I can't be beaten by the boss."
那 意思 就是 明天 不去 上班 , 大不了 就是 被 老板 骂 一顿 。
That means not going to work tomorrow, big deal is to be beaten by the boss.
再 例如 ,“ 别 害怕 , 没事 的 , 大不了 我们 赔 他 钱 。
|||be afraid|||||||
For another example, "Don't be afraid, nothing, big deal, we will lose money."
意思 是 ,“ 别 害怕 , 没事 的 , 最坏 的 情况 就是 我们 赔给 他 钱 。
|||||||||||compensate him||
Means, "Don't be afraid, it's alright, the worst case scenario is that we pay him money.
第四个 单词 “ 孩子气 ”(childish), 意思 是 “ 不 成熟 的 , 办事 像 小孩 的 ”。
|||immature|||||||||
The fourth word, "childish," means "immature, doing things like children."
那 “……~ 气 ” 表示 “ 有 …… 样子 ” 的 意思 。
That "...~ gas" means "have... looks like".
我们 还 可以 说 “ 男子气 ”、“ 书生气 ”、 女人气 。
||||masculinity|scholarly气|feminine temperament
We can also say "male", "book angry", feminine.
例如 ,“ 别 孩子气 了 , 你 已经 是 大人 了 。
For example, "Don't be childish, you are already an adult.
再 例如 ,“ 他 太 孩子气 了 , 一点儿 也 不 成熟 。
For another example, "He is too childish and not mature at all.
最后 , 我们 来 学习 一句 熟语 “ 胳膊拧不过大腿 ”。
|||||idiom|
Finally, let's learn a idiom "arms can't twist the thighs."
意思 是 “ 力量 小 的 没有 办法 和力 大 的 对抗 。
It means "there is no way to force and a strong confrontation."
那 您 可能 发现 了 , 我 的 胳膊 (ge bo) 为什么 读成 胳膊 (ge bei) 呢 ?
||||||||measure word|arm|||||be|
Then you may find out, why is my arm (ge bo) read as an arm (ge bei)?
对 , 这里 了 就 出现 了 北京 话 的 发音
Yes, here is the pronunciation of Beijing dialect.
北京 话 里 我们 的 “ 胳膊 ” 读作 “ 胳膊 (bei)”,“ 胳膊 (bei)” 拧 不过 大腿 。
In the Beijing dialect, our "arm" is pronounced "arm" and "bei" can't be twisted.
记住 了 吗 ?
Remember?
如果 想 学 地道 的 北京 话 , 如果 想 说 地道 的 北京 话 , 就要 把 胳膊 (ge bo) 读成 胳膊 (ge bei)。
If you want to learn the authentic Beijing dialect, if you want to speak the authentic Beijing dialect, you have to read the arm (ge bo) as the arm (ge bei).
“ 胳膊拧不过大腿 , 胳膊拧不过大腿 ”
"The arm does not twist the thigh, the arm does not twist the thigh"
造 两个 句子
Make two sentences
例如 ,“ 胳膊拧不过大腿 , 别 和 老板 吵架 。
For example, "The arm does not twist the thigh, don't quarrel with the boss.
再 例如 “ 我 一个 人 没有 办法 和 三个 人 打架 , 胳膊拧不过大腿 , 于是 我 报警 了 。
For example, "I can't fight with three people alone, my arm can't be twisted, so I called the police."
好 了 , 今天 的 短文 解释 就 到 这里 了 , 各位 在 做 事情 的 时候 , 不要 做 胳臂 拧 不过 大腿 的 事情 了 , 乖乖 的 听话 就是 喽 。
Alright, that's it for today's short article explanation, when you are doing things, don't do things that your arms can't twist your thighs, just be obedient.
最后 , 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 我们 的 课文 :
Finally, listen to our text again in full:
青青 : 胡子 , 老板 又 让 我 周末 加班 !
Qingqing: Beard, the boss let me work overtime on weekends!
胡子 : 那 你 就 乖乖 去 加班 吧 !
Beard: Then you will go to work overtime!
青青 : 我 不 去 !
Qingqing: I'm not going!
胡子 : 胳膊拧不过大腿 , 去 吧 。
Beard: The arm can't be twisted, let's go.
青青 : 我 就 不 去 , 大不了 辞职 不干 !
Qingqing: I will not go, big deal, resign!
胡子 : 别 孩子气 了 , 现在 工作 不好 找 。